Senior .net Developer Resume
- 7+ years of experience in design, development, coding and testing of business/commercial applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Proficient with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including business requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation of application.
- Experience usingAgile software developmental methodologies.
- Designer/developer of web and Windows applications using .Net 3.0/3.5/4.0, C#, Win forms, ASP.NET, ADO.net, Web services, WCF, and XML in multitier architecture.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS),Object Oriented Analysis Design (OOAD) and development using C#, VB.Net, Rational Rose on Windows Platforms.
- Expertise in the development of Web, Windows using Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010.
- Expertise in working with ADO.NET, LINQ, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Entities and Entity Framework.
- Experience in developing the applications using AJAX Framework.
- Hands on experience in creating Tables and Views as well as writing Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, indexes using T - SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experienced in other RDBMS like Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL, Forms, and Reports).
- Strong experience in design patterns like Model View Controller (MVC).
- Expertise in working with Entity Framework.
- Expertise in working with Crystal Reports, SSRS and SSIS.
- Experience working with web servers, such as IIS
- Experience in drawing Use Case, Sequence, and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Good at handling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and decision making skills and is well motivated to rapidly acquire new skills on the job.
- Good communication, Interpersonal, analytical and quantitative skills.
- Capable of delivering optimized, effective and well-documented code.
.NET Technologies: Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 (CLR, CLS, CTS), C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET,ASP, ADO.NET, XML Web Services, Win Forms, Web Forms
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, XML, C, C++, VB6.0, ASP
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2003 /2005 /2008, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Application Center Test, VSS, Net Beans
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Used ASP.Net TelerikUI Controls and plugins including Accordion, Tree View, Navigation Menu, Tab, Progress bar, slider bar, Date Picker, to get rich, consistent look and feel throughout the website.
- Designed and implemented a PROXY mechanism using just C# and Asp.Net in the site with extensive use of session state so that Managers can login as team members/employees where they can assist, monitor and support their individual children.
- Created web APIs to communicate between UI and data access layers.
- Developed and implemented custom Tracking and Error Logging mechanisms.
- Developed Business Logic layer by implementing Object Oriented Programming Language (OOPs) features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction and Encapsulation in VB.NET.
- Extensively worked on most of the data and validation controls in Visual Studio and also creating a variety of Dynamic Controls in the application supported by dynamic style sheets since there were quite some pages, which were database driven.
- Created unit and integration test procedures for existing web application, SSIS routines and SSRS reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Tables, and Views in SQL Server Database.
- Used Oracle to write Stored Procedures and functions where some of the stored procedures would do a nightly job.
- Developed the user document or the user manual, which helps the users to understand the tool.
- Assisted in the design and development of reports in SQL Server using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) as source code control.
- Extensively used Visual Studio 2008 development tool for building Web Application.
- Prepared unit test cases and performed N-Unit Testing prior to system implementation.
Senior .Net Developer
- Implemented the project using Agile Methodology and SCRUM Implementation.
- Built the applications using ASP.NET MVC 3.0/4.0
- Maintained and enhanced ASP.NET applications.
- Resolved issues in other applications that are used C#.NET .
- Used Entity Framework in the data access layer.
- Used LINQ to Entities data provider for interacting with the data in the entity framework .
- Worked with Telerik, Jquery and AJAX to improve the performance and make it more interactive.
- Used AJAX to do the asynchronous calls to the server.
- Optimizing, debugging and creating T-SQL stored procedures in SQL 2008 R2.
- Worked on SQL queries to retrieve data from SQL Server 2008 Database.
- Performing and participating in code reviews.
- Written Unit Tests for the libraries and the functionality developed.
- Wrote SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers using SQL Server 2008.
- Set up the indexes on the tables to optimize the performance of the SQL Queries.
- Worked on Query Optimization to improve the performance of Queries.
- Written SQL Server Integration Services to retrieve and load data between different data sources.
- Worked on the data sources for SSRS reports and integrated them in the applications.
- Writing test plans and assisting with Requirements documents.
- Performed several testing to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
- Written Use cases for the solution built.
- Extensively Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for the maintenance and status of the developers for development of application.
Environment: .NET 3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2010, MVC 3.0/4.0, WCF, REST, TFS 2008, Entity Framework, LINQ, T- SQL, XML, Telerik, SQL Server 2008, Oracle, SSIS, IIS.
- Designing the project based on the .Net Framework architecture in 3-tier.
- Developed the application following TDD (Test Driven Development)
- Used Object Oriented Design Patterns while developing the layers in C#.
- Developed sessions for Business Delegate to encapsulate the business logic associated with the requirements.
- Developed front end web pages using AJAX.
- Extensive development using ASP.Net, C# using Web Applications and OOPS Concepts.
- Created and consumed WCFServices to transfer the data among different layers/environments.
- Accessed and manipulated the SQL Server database environment by writing SQL queries for testing purpose.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 2.0 for Presentation layer and SQL Server 2008 for Data Layer.
- Responsible for using LINQ to SQL data provider to communicate with the database.
- Used LINQ to Objects data provider for querying the Objects collections.
- Worked Extensively with Web Forms.
- Used AJAX scripting language for validations.
- Worked with MSTest unit testing framework.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers to access data from SQL Server Database.
- Interfaced with the database and stored procedures using Services.
Confidential, Lemont Furnace, PA
- Involved in all phases of Development life cycle and responsible for creating the Entity-Relationship diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Flow diagrams and documenting the project architecture.
- Developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Migration of ASP.NETWeb Services to .Net 3.0 WCF Services.
- Involved in hosting Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services on IIS
- Migrated ClassicASP applications to ASP.NET applications.
- Made use of LINQ in writing the code to deal with the database objects and other objects of LINQ.
- Used the AJAX Control toolkit for developing the web application.
- Developed the applications using Telerik controls.
- Created custom ASP.NET AJAX controls using the XmlHttpRequest object.
- Extensively worked on Consuming, Calling, Transmitting and Processing Web Services and WCF services.
- Involved in preparing the Database design and Product requirement document.
- Performed check for coding standards and code review for the application code.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET web pages for the GUI.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users usingSql Server 2005.
- Worked on Oracle 10g Database and integrated that with the applications using ADO.NET Oracle Data Provider.
- Developed packages by using SSIS and developed various reports by using SSRS.
- Involved in Testing, Debugging and code review of the Application.
- Preparation and execution of Unit test cases.
- Used TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment: IIS, Visual Studio 2008, ASP.NET, C #, Java Script, Jquery, Telerik, SQL Server 2005, Windows Services, Web Services, Linq 2 Objects, SVN, TFS, XML, XSL and 3rd Party assemblies.
- Involved in Requirement study, Analysis and Design.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET GUI for user interface with various Server Controls (textbox, labels, data grid, data list, validations controls).
- Designed and Developed business logic using C#. NET classes.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Used ADO.NET to manipulate data.
- Used Java Script for validating client side data entry screens.
- Used CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for maintaining appearance of Web Pages.
- Involved in design of the database using normalization techniques, and developed the data layer of system.
- Wrote classes for data access layer, which acts as a bridge between the business and data layers; contributed to business layer by writing business objects and validation classes.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures that generates the output in XML Format by using SQLXML utility.
- Job responsibilities also included creating the database objects like Tables, Indexes, and Triggers.
- Efficiently involved in Focus Group Sessions at different stages of Application development to ensure optimum results.
- Extensively worked with Win Forms using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Interacted with client end - user during requirements gathering sessions.
- Worked with ASP.NET AJAX Controls and Extenders and Win Forms.
- Extensive experience in creating several user controls in ASP.NET to integrate data available.
- Used C#.NET Technology for server side programming.
- Used Data list, Repeater, Data grid, Place Holder controls to show the data in the UI.
- Involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Through third party XML Web services to web pages using C# .
- Developed the portal pages in ASP.Net using Master Page, Themes & skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application.
- Communication between Data Access Layer and was established by ADO.NET .
- Incorporated Master Page to comply with look and feel of other websites.
- Created and Modified PL/SQL Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, Shell Scripts for change requests to Existing processes.
- Developed User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look.
- Conducted unit testing and Integration testing on the system to determine the response times for the various parts of the system and made changes to improve efficiency of the system.
Environment: .Net Framework 2.0, Asp.Net, ADO.Net, C#, CSS, XML,MS Visual Studio 2005.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes