- Over 7+ years of comprehensive experience in the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of enterprise applications with web technologies, distributed technologies and client - server architecture environment using Java/J2EE.
- Extensive Design and Development experience in J2EE technology stack like JSP, Servlet, JMS, JAXP, JAX-RPC, JTA, Java Mail, JNDI, RMI, JDBC and Web Services.
- Extensive experience with Eclipse, Net Beans and Rational Application Developer (RAD).
- Substantial knowledge about IBM WebSphere Application server, Apache Tomcat Web Server, JBoss and WebLogic server.
- Experience in developing PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers on Oracle Databases.
- Good knowledge of database connectivity JDBC for databases like Oracle, SQL Server and DB2.
- Hands-on experience with design patterns like Dependency injection, Singleton, Domain Object, DAO, Session Facade, Intercepting filters, Factory pattern, Service Locator, Front Controller, Command pattern, MVC.
- Expertise in developing Internet/Intranet Applications with SOA, Web Services SOAP, and RESTful.
- Expertise in developing applications using Spring Framework, Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, and ORM Technology like Hibernate.
- Experience in writing the ANT Scripts and UNIX Scripts for building and deploying the working enterprise application.
- Experience with versioning tools like Clear-case, SVN and CVS.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing Model View Controller using, Spring and Hibernate framework.
Languages: Java, C, C++,SQL, PL/SQL
RDBMS: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2.
J2EE Technologies: JSP, Servlet, JMS, JAXP, JAX-RPC, JTA, Java Mail, JNDI, RMI, JDBC, JCA, Web Services (SOAP and RESTful).
App/Web servers: JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, Apache Tomcat.
IDE: Eclipse, RAD, NetBeans.
XML Technologies: DTD, JAX-RPC, XML Schema, XSLT.
Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows.
Built Tools: ANT, Maven.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, JPA.
Version Controls: Clear-case, Subversion, CVS.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Sr .Net Developer
- Gathered Client requirements and converting them into the Technical Specifications and developed Web forms using C#.NET.
- Applications logic was developed using C# and used HTML helper in a view to render the HTML content.
- Used Razor Views to enable fast coding workflow and quickly integrate server code into HTML markup with minimum of keystrokes.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NETMVC 3 application.
- Working on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#
- Designed GUI using the HTML, Java Script, CSS and Custom Controls.
- Implemented of WCF services and better logging exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Used the Entity Framework 4.0 for the use of LINQ-based Data Access.
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model with ASP.NET and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Used jQuery to validate user controls and web forms.
- Used SQL Stored procedure for customer pagination, functions, done performance tuning by optimizing SQL quires.
- Customized grid view which supports custom SQL paging, sorting and filtering with large database.
- Designed Data Access Layer using ORM tools, Entity Framework.
- Bootstrap worked in web framework for developing responsive web applications.
- Worked on SQL Server in a VM created with Azure Virtual Machines.
- Used Azure Apps offers a shared option on website runs in a virtual machine and a standard option.
- Design and setup Azure services.
- Integrate internal REST APIs with our website properties.
- Involved in web semantics translate into a REST API.
- Implemented multilingual web site and displayed culture specific context from SQL Server database as per culture settings in browser.
- Worked on .NET security features such as Form-Based Authentication and Role-Based Authorization.
- Used LINQ to Entities and LINQ to SQL for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Worked on Microsoft Team Foundation Server for version control, Database server project and individual task status.
- Developed stored procedures, views and triggers for data manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints and foreign keys.
- Performed unit testing using N-Unit.
Environment: C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Framework 4.0/3.5, Visual Studio 2013, AJAX, T-SQL, XML, XSL, HTML, CSS, Azure Services, REST API, SQL Server 2014.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in Daily Scrums and Weekly Meetings with the project Sponsors to meet deadline and expectations following Agile Methodology.
- Involved in migration of current VB application to MVC application using MVC5.
- Designed and developed the core functionality of the application with the ASP.NET MVC Framework razor (C#.NET, Entity Framework)
- Used ASP.Net MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Implemented the Web Service, XML Service for data interaction between Device app and the SQL server database.
- Successfully implemented various Multi-Layered, Multi-Tiered .NET applications using ORM tools
- Used ASP.Net MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Developed Secured Controller to provide better security to the application.
- Created and managed SQL Server AZURE Database.
- Involved in setting up Connection Strings and connecting SQL Server AZURE Databases.
- Implemented Role base authentication for authorized roles.
- Automate, debug, and deploy the web applications using C#, SQL Server, AZURE, other tools.
- Involved in REST framework and tools like Play framework and Postman.
- Implement design patterns accordingly such as Singleton, Factory, MVC, IoC/DI etc.
- Involved in REST and ODATA to expose data through WCF services.
- Used Angular JS and JQuery library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the application.
- Created and Consumed WCF Services responsible for Communicating and providing Real Time Data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Used Impersonation to authenticate using safe name and object name
- Extensively used User interface controls, which use JQuery to validate client side validation.
- Implemented Database First EDMX and used Linq to Entities to massage the Data and optimized the Query Expressions.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Interacted with the stake-holders and gather requirements and business artifacts based on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Used Eclipse to develop source code and debug the application.
- Built a custom cross-platform architecture using Java, Spring Core/MVC, and Hibernate.
- Implemented Web-Services to integrate between different applications internal and third party components using SOAP and REST services using Apache-CXF
- Configured Queues and Topics as part of application integration and defined Camel routing between queues/topics.
- Reviewed the XML logical data model and developed XML schema XSD to validate the model and used JAX-B for Xml-Java Mapping and XML-XSLT conversion.
- Developed and published web-services using WSDL,SOAP and XML, JAX-B based on top-down and bottom-up approaches.
- Experience in pre-testing the Web-Service calls with SOAP UI using end-points.
- Coordinated Unit Testing by JUnit, Easy Mock, Integration and User Acceptance Testing and developed test cases for bean components.
- Used Subversion for maintaining the component and for release and version management. And JIRA for defect tracking.
- Maven tool has been used for the build and deploy procedure scripts in UNIX, Linux and Windows environment using Hudson.
- Been though Release process for project execution as part of SCRUM.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Interaction with the users at all stages of development to ensure that development was as per user specifications.
- Used OOD concepts in overall design and development of the system.
- User requirements study, analysis and review of the specifications.
- Designed and Implemented the J2EE Based with JDBC in Eclipse IDE.
- Work directly with management, vendors, and third parties to ensure database management applications operate at peak efficiency.
- Extensively worked on Java server side programming using Servlets, and JSP. CSS is used to style Web pages, XHTML and XML markup.
- Implemented servlets to handle HTTP requests for on-line requests, credit card payments, registration and bug tracking.
- Using XML for dynamic display of options in select box and description on web page.
- Designed complex application database SQL statements for querying, updating and reporting using JDBC.
- Responsible for testing, debugging, bug fixing and documentation of the system.
- Developed JUnit test cases and performed integration and system testing.
- Implemented Java components and deployed under the WebLogic server.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Having 3+ years of Experience in Customizing, Design, Development & Implementation and Testing of Web Applications, Windows Applications and Client-Server in multiple Platforms.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern.
- Extensive experience in using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, MVC framework, Web Forms and Web Controls.
- Experience in developing applications using MVC 3.0.
- Experience working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Web Services
- Experience in working with various components such as Data grids, Datasets, Data Table, Connection, Command, Data Reader, Data set and Data Adapter Objects.
- Excellent working knowledge and thorough exposure on compatibility issues with different versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Used various IDE's, Visual Studio 2013, 2012 2010 and 2008, Notepad++ and Adobe Photoshop.
- Worked on Entity Framework and ADO.NET to perform operations on the database.
- Hands on experience in SQL Server in writing database queries using joins, Indexes and in creating Tables, Views, Indexes, writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers. Experience in Query Optimization.
- Strong in Object Oriented Analysis & Design concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction and encapsulation.
- Good Knowledge in implementing View, Model, Controller by using MVC3.0 ASP.Net Framework.
- Strong knowledge in dealing with Custom controls and User controls.
- Implemented and integrated the UI with Data base for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes to manage relational data as objects.
- Experience in developing applications using VB.NET, C#.NET, ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Extensive expertise in developing Web Forms using VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET.
- Good experience in data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects such as Dataset, Data Reader, Data list, Data Adaptor.
- Knowledge on WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) which is used for the functional requirement phase.
- Extensive experience in architecting, designing and developing distributed scalable client/server and web application software using Web Forms and Win Forms.
- Worked with SQL server as the backend and have knowledge on data modeling.
- Implementing tables, table normalization, views, cursors, SP (stored procedures), functions, and triggers using SQL, SQL Server.
- Experience in designing and implementing database-level T-SQL Views, and SQL Queries.