Sr.net Developer Resume
Palo Alto, CaliforniA
- 9+years of experience in design, development, coding and testing of business/commercial applications using C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Microsoft Enterprise Library, SOAP, Web Services, Windows Service, WCF Services, MVC, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.5.
- Hands on experience in developing high traffic website and web services.
- Developed different types of reports with an elegant and a user friendly using SSRS.
- Expertise in Database Design and Database Programming using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
- Good experience in writing the Web Parts by using C#.Net.
- Extensive experience with Web based, Client - Server and n-tier Architectures
- Developed distributed applications using .Net Remoting, Web Services and WCF services.
- Experience till Visual Studio 2010 using Framework 4.0.
- Experience in developing AJAX .Net applications by using Framework 3.5 and 4.5.
- Very good understanding of WPF concepts.
- Expertise in using Design Patterns.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data.
- Expertise in working Agile, leading SCRUM meetings and handling Story Boards / Sprint Boards.
- Extensive Experience in Compliance Applications.
- Expertise in developing Database systems for Content Navigation and maintenance across Data Centers.
- Ability to work in-groups as well as independently with minimal supervision and Pair programming.
- Excellent professional ethics with problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Confidential solving complex problems under strict deadlines, communication and interpersonal skills. Highly dedicated, quick starter, solution driven pattern programmer, strong in Object Oriented Analysis and Design.
.Net Technologies: C# .Net, ASP.Net, VB.net, ADO.NET, Web/Windows Service, WCF, MVC and AJAX using Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0 SSRS
Languages: C, C++, VC++, C# .Net, VB, VB.Net, SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL
RDBMS/ Database: Sql server2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, Azure, Sybase and MS Access
Middleware: XML, JSON
Scripting Languages: VB Script, Java Script, JQuery, CSS and python, type-script, HTML
Design Tools: UML, Visio, Rational XDE, Rational Purify
GUI Tools: Visual Studio 2003/ 2005/2008/2012, SSMS 2005/2008/2012, TOAD, SQL Developer, Expression Blend
Technologies: COM+, MSMQ and Active Directory
Other Tools: Enterprise Library Configuration Tool, Refactor, Tidal Scheduler, Confidential Service Manager,Resharper
Confidential, Palo Alto, California
- Implementing new functionalities for Eclipse.
- Involved in Server Enhancement.
- Implementing PROS and Eclipse integration.
- Implementing BMI and Eclipse integration
- Identifying and fixing production issues in Eclipse system
- Implementing the Loader functionality to add outside data into eclipse.
- Responsible for interacting with client and gathering various business requirements and converting them into technical requirements.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering, designing and planning to develop and implement new features to the product.
- Collaborate with other IT teams, communicating and negotiating needs to achieve project goals.
- Developed Win Forms using C# with Dev Express Tool.
- Extensive experience in Developing, Consuming and Debugging the SOAP services using WCF .
- Extensively worked on Creating, Transmitting and Consuming WCF and Web Services.
- Involve in Web Service unit testing using soapUI tool.
- Involved in deploying the application on the IIS server.
- Writing Oracle Stored Procedures and scripts and calling them by using UNIX shell scripts.
- Interacting with business and communicate the fixed defects that are ready to test in systems and UAT testing and getting the sign off .
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, procedures and packages using Toad .
- Working with Tortoise SVN as the source for version control and project / issue management.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for all the source code control, Sprint, backlog tracking using work items.
- Worked in Agile environment and daily standup calls with aggressive deliverables.
- Involved in requirements gathering, design and sprint Planning.
- Worked in SQL server 2012 database migration using SSIS.
- Implementation of Test driven development (TDD) approach to ensure quality and minimal bug/defects inherited software solutions
- Developed and enhanced the web pages using ASP.NET MVC, Web API, C #.NET,JSON, HTML5.
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensively used Angular 2.0 and Ajax calls to server side..
- Used REST methodology using HTTPHandlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Developed Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Webservice to load entity masters with content data.
- Worked extensively on hosting WPF inside the Winforms applications.
- Performed ETL process dealing with large volumes of data.
- Extensively used basichttp, nettcp, wshttp bindings for different endpoints in WCF services.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET and SQL.
- Developed REST and SOAP services using ASP.NET Web API and WCF.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Involved in performance tuning of App.
- Performance tuning using SQL profiler and optimizing performance for huge data.
- Used Microsoft AppFabric Cache.
- Worked with Agile development and Sprint teams and was involved in daily scrum meetings and daily updates.
- Interacted with Business Users, Testers, And External Teams.
- Performed Integration test, Unit test and Regression test with improved debugging standards.
- Used Resharper plugin.
- Involved in creating code quality reports.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Duties include designing, planning, developing and deploying Microsoft .NET based solutions that meet or exceed client expectations with Industry quality and coding standards.
- Developing the applications to meet performance requirements as per mentioned SLAs and with IT&S security standards.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Adapted web application to run in Windows Azure against SQL Azure using Azure Queues for background processing
- Developed the application using HTML5, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, jQuery.
- Developed high-level test plans by incorporating user profiles, configurations, environments, risks, test scenarios, schedules and analysis and presentation of results.
- Consumed Web services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- In-depth knowledge of secure payment gateways and other safety components applicable for e-trading websites.
- Utilized various JQUERY UI plugins to build Rich Internet Application (RIA) to make it look more intuitive.
- Converted Legacy applications (PLUS) which was been written in asp and VB to C#.
- Designed & built a WCF services for an Interactive Decision System, implemented multithreading to simulate an Asynchronous Batch Run.
- Planning the involvement and project activities of the change sponsor in the change management.
- Created and consumed Web services using XML and hosted in IIS to communicate with the business layer objects via SOAP.
- Use Window azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session
- Worked on creating data binding in view to a variable on the scope object using Angular JS.
- Involved in writing unit testing using NUnit, doing code reviews while development and fixing the bugs raised by Quality Control.
- Used GIT Repository with VS extensions for version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Worked to convert application into WPF component and implement existing function enhancement.
- Developed distributed applications using WCF, Web Services and Web API (using REST architecture)
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application with Angular JS 1.0.
- Extensive use of SQL Profiler and Query Analysis Tools for T-SQL Query Optimization and debugging.
- Setting up Connection Strings and connecting SQL Server AZURE Databases from locally Installed SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS) for Developers
- Developed DTS packages for data transformation between CSV files and Excel sheets using SSIS.
- Used Grid MVC with Strongly Typed View Models to provide more flexible, editable and sortable grid view to increase user interaction.
- Experience in Object Oriented Concepts and Knowledge on Design Patterns like Model View Controller (MVC), Factory method etc.
- Used Razor View Engine and HTML helper class Controls with MVC
- Identifying the challenges for hosting applications in windows Azure (PaaS) and suggesting the possible changes required in applications to use Azure capabilities.
- Updating the present SAAS applications with the customers and their access.
- Worked with Tableau tool for reporting services.
- Used Silverlight for various themes, animations and UI purpose
- Worked on development modules using Web API and Angular JS.
- Wrote Data Access Layer Methods (ADO.NET), T-SQL Queries, Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
- Generated Sub-Reports, drill down reports, Drill through reports and Parameterized reports and involved inNUnit testing.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC, C#, LINQ, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, AJAX, JQuery, JSON, AngularJS, T-SQL, XML, SSIS, NHibernete (ORM), Angular JS 1.0, Prism Framework, SAAS, Internet Information Server 7.0(IIS), MS Visual Studio 2005/2010, GIT, Web API.
.Net Application Developer
- Prepared Functional Specifications, Design Specifications document, and UML Diagrams.
- Developed project case study and documented the requirements.
- Designed and Developed application using .NET framework 2.0, Object Oriented Concepts(C#) and n-tier Architecture
- Designed and developed RESTful style web services to manipulate dynamic datasets using AJAX calls in ecommerce application.
- Deployed and supported the application code across various system servers
- Participated in the entire phase of development cycle from design, testing, and implementation
- Worked with e-commerce databases to develop shopping cart manager
- Used jQuery UI core library functions for the logical implementation part Confidential client side for all the application.
- Created DTS Packages to import data from Flat Files into SQL Server Database.
- Used Agile Methodology for Application Development.
- Experienced mobile development using JQuery and event handlings
- Participated in the entire phase of development cycle from design, testing, and implementation for the e-commerce website
- Worked with e-commerce databases to develop shopping cart manager
- Generated various claim related reports from SQL Server Database using Crystal ReportsTool.
- Excellent Experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.net entity Frame Work and LINQ to SQL.
- Worked on SQL Server Analysis Services (OLAP) for Performance Tuning Operations.
- Developed Application in Multi-Threading Environment.
- Designed Ecommerce site architecture and defined template for new attributes and requirements.
- Involved in Web Service Development (XML, SOAP, and WSDL).
- Worked on content providers in mobile development
- Redesigned sections of the ecommerce website to ensure a more attractive and user-friendly experience
- Heavily used LINQ to SQL to retrieve data about Customers & Transactions.
- Developing website layout, application and functions layout
- Designing textual and graphical content including product illustrations for the e-commerce website
- Wrote T-SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to access data from database along with ADO.NET Class& Methods.
- Demonstrated the ability to work diligently under pressure to meet deadlines
- Developed e-commerce website and Web applications, encompassing design, coding, testing, and maintenance for this 250-person company.
- Developed Windows forms application with interface (GUI) using VB.netclasses, Asp.Net toolbox, C++ syntax, SQL and Oracle servers and code review thereafter.
- Included WPF in .Net FW to build application to in corporate elements of .Net FW class library.
- Implemented extension methods of existing data types and classes to make the code simple.
- Created, extended, modified Enterprise application libraries to consume common enterprise development cross-cutting concerns like Logging, Data access, validation, exception handling etc.
- Implemented windows multi-threading principle using HTTP Client, XML messaged & windows application thread.
- Responsible for writing stored procedures, functions using T-Sql to intercourse between tables to perform data operations on Oracle and SQL2005/2008.
- Inner join, left outer join were used during the project Confidential back-end and business layer design.
- Responsible for coding, business class design, business logic design etc. using OOPS.
- Designed Windows forms UI in visual studio populate data in Data Grid View from the data base with the help of ADO.Net queries.
- Used VSS to perform manual/automatic back up of application data when it’s needed while application is running.
- Used LINQ to SQL to manipulate and retrieve the data from database.
- Extensively worked on Creating, Transmitting and Consuming WCF and Web Services.
- Implemented client side and server side validations using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Developed Custom controls for dynamic implementation, consistency and flexibility.
- Used Windows-UI (XAML, HTML) to enterprise, modernize & mobilize WinForms applications.
- Used Active Directory for security and authentication for the different users and administration level.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005/2008 and .Net Framework 3.0, VB.net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2005/2008, LINQ to SQL, Windows Forms, Web Services, WPF, HTML, XAML, VSS.
- Involved in design and development of user interfaces using ASP.NET, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- Implemented role based security model to control user access to the application.
- Designed and developed custom web controls for data binding to client applications via XML and the .NET Datasets
- Designed and developed Web forms using ASP.NET Server Controls, Data Grids, user controls for reusability.
- Used ASP.Net Validation controls for validating user inputs.
- Created Views, Stored Procedures, SQL queries and implemented ADO.NET to insert, update, delete and select data from database.
- Involved in testing, debugging and implementation.
- Involved in development and documentation of the project using Waterfall methodology.
- Implemented server side validation using ASP.Net Validation Controls.
- Assigned permission and roles based on the hierarchical position of user using ASP.Net authorization.
- Created dynamic web pages for generating dynamic tables.
- Created Authenticated logins and validated permissions.
- Used Data Grid, Data List to populate data from database
- Involved in Debugging and Testing of the application.
- Generated different reports to assist in decision making using Crystal Report.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes