Technical Architect Resume
- Dynamic and accomplished Technology Specialist with 12 years of experience in IT Software industry including international exposure.
- Defined, Architected and Developed enterprise technology solutions that reduce cost, improve efficiencies, and improve time - to-market that support organizational goals and maximize technology investment using Microsoft Technology stack.
- Efficient team player, combining sound communication, interpersonal, negotiation and problem solving skills with analytical & leadership capabilities to enhance organizational performance.
- Demonstrated exposure in portfolio analysis, cost/effort estimation, project planning, risk management and customer relationship management.
- Motivated Team Leader, adept in mentoring multi-locational and cross functional teams, imparting training on various collaboration tools and facilitating team members in attaining assigned objectives
- Architected and successfully implemented several large enterprise class complex products for Energy, Financial and IT service delivery domains.
- Net Framework
- ASP. Net Web Forms
- AZURE/AWS Cloud Platform.
- WEBAPI Restful Web services.
- Design Patterns
- Architecture Styles/Patterns
- Visio/Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Library
- Unit Testing: MS Test, NUnit
- Mocking Framework: Rhino Mocks
- Code Analysis: Fxcop
- Test Automation: Selenium
- Java Script
- Angular JS
- Kendo UI
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Test Driven Development
- Sql Server
- ORM: Entity Framework
- Visual Studio
- Source Control(Mercurial/RTC/TFS)
- MS Office
- As an Architect, I was primary decision maker on Programming Languages, Development Environments, Frameworks, Libraries, Platforms, Databases and Protocols
- Responsible for Software Architecture document (SAD) and milestone reviews
- Responsible for the complete Functional design for the product
- Responsible for the review of the Low level design and making sure it is complaint with the larger architecture vision.
- Business Relationship - Maintain excellent relationship with the business with an excellent knowledge of the vision, strategic direction and roadmap.
- Engagement with Program and Project management on schedule, road map plan, and contribution in strategy formulation .
- Analyzed complex business issues and generated solutions from business and technical point
- Created proof of consept and white pappers for the proposed solutions.
- Interacted with end user for gathering the requirements and was responsible for documenting them.
- Created Requirement Spec, Functional and Technical design document
- Created the WCF Services and contacts configured the Service Endpoint etc.
- Create UI layer by writing razor script, Html and Java script.
- Designed database with normalization, created the tables and create relationship between the tables, Store procedure, Functions, views triggers
- Created multiple proof of Concepts using Java Script framework mainly AngularJS.
- Handled the Scrum, coding, code review was responsible for build and releases.
- Functioning as “Development Lead” which involves planning, estimating, monitoring and guiding the team towards accomplishment of the task.
- Apart from handling the team, owning and developing the most business critical module per release.
- Conducted Requirement and Design reviews.
- Developed the web page and coded using C# also done code reviews.
- Directly engage with partners to help them understand the design objectives and architecture of the feature areas.
- Developed Low Noise, Wild Life Protection, and Helihoist Modules for the Accessory Controller Product.
- Worked in Defining Service Contract, implement the service contract.
- Configured the Service Endpoint, Bindings, and Service behavior.
- Involved in design the database based on the requirement, and created the database table along with the relationship between the table and created store procedure and functions, and triggers.
- Worked on Performances tuning & debugging store procedures, functions & SQL statements.
Sr.Net Developer / System Analyst
- Involved in all stages of Software Development including analyzing requirements, design, development, unit & integration testing, peer code review and release.
- Responsible for creating and getting sign off for requirement and design artifacts from customer.
- Created all the common custom UI controls by using ASP.Net, C# and integrated with existing framework.
- Designed and developed 2 core functionalities using ASP.Net, C#, java Script and build all Web/WCF services to handle transactions.
- Designed and created Database tables, stored procedure and fixed performance bottlenecks in Oracle and SQL Server.
- Supporting all applications in UAT/Production environment by supporting live transaction, defect fix, Implementing Change requests coordinating and planning releases.
- Worked in Client location to guide and support the onsite offshore team on design, Implementation and environments.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes