Applications Consultant Resume
Creve Coeur, MO
- Astute, dynamic mid - level .NET Developer with solid technical and interpersonal skills. Excellent teamwork skills, with the ability to listen to and learn from others and accept constructive criticism.
- Quick learner, adaptive to change and capable of handling stressful situations.
- Communicates and works well with others and manages time effectively.
- Enjoys the challenge of writing SQL, writing and maintaining code and developing programs.
- Takes a sense of pride in accomplishing an assignment and has a sincere passion for delivering exceptional software solutions.
.NET Skill Set: .NET Framework 4.0, 3.5, 2.0, 1.1 and Common Type System, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Class Libraries, CLR, Interoperability, Globalization, Web Services, Windows Services, AJAX, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Found (WPF), Win Forms, LINQ, Entity Spaces 09-10, Salesforce API, PayPal API, Yandex API
ASP.NET Skill Set: Application Services (Membership, Roles, Profiles), Health Monitoring, Globalization, Custom Controls, Security, Configuration, Deployment for both web applications and web sites
Objectoriented Design Skill Set: Experience with object-oriented concepts including Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, and the SOLID principles as well as applying design patterns and building application frameworks.
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2003/2005/2008/2012 (DML/DDL/DCL, ETL, SSIS, SSRS CLR)
Software: Visual Studio .NET 2003 - 2013, MS Office, SQL Server Management Studio 2000 - 2014, IIS
Repositories: Visual Source safe, TFS, TFS online, Git
Confidential . Creve Coeur, MO
- Develop new applications based on requirements utilizing C# and ASP.Net and SQL server technologies.
- Migrate existing Imaging application from present platform on to Amazon Web Services using RESTful webservices.
- Add client based custom logic (and / or UI modifications) to various applications based on the specificiations.
- Analyze the code written out in existing applications (Asp.net, Asp.net MVC, C#) and optimize for better performance of the applications.
- Write reports or modify them according to business needs and test them (SSRS).
- Develop / Modify “Extract Tranfrom Load” operations in existing web, database and BizTalk applications. Write the test case scenarios and perform unit testing and integration testing.
- Provide production support for various web, windows and console applications written out in C# and ASP.Net and SQL stored procedures and reports.
- Publish /deploy the developed applications to staging and/or production systems and give post deployment support.
Tools: used: Visual Studio 2005-13, SQL MS - 08 - 14, Amazon S3, Dynamo DB, Logi Analytics 11.3, SSIS, SSRS, TFS, TFS Online, Kanban Board
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Developed highly customized ETL operations using SSIS to import data from multiple clients of JS.
- Identified key issues with migrating their legacy VB6.0 dispatch app to Win7 and rewrote the third party controls that weren’t being supported for win7.
- Developed an archiving app to archive files received from various clients per JS’ business needs.
- Rewrote the pricing logic for their order entry system for majority of their clients.
- Modified a WPF app to scan, create and Print UPS standard shipping labels using WPF and C#.
- Modified one of the WCF services to accept line items to their transaction log.
- Modified other web services and improved error handling.
- Rewrote the email service in the legacy apps and optimized the apps for faster performance.
- Worked remotely, and closely with the MIS team at JS and client IT personnel to ensure all JS and client business requirements were met or exceeded.
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
Database Developer / Web Developer
- Good experience in complete ETL cycle including data analysis, database design, data mapping and conversion and data load.
- Created complex DTS Packages for Data Migration and Transformation.
- Experience in data migration from Oracle/Access/Excel Sheets to SQL Server 2012/08/05/2000.
- Proficient in T-SQL Programming skills.
- Experience in query optimization & performance tuning. Used SQL Profiler, Execution Plan, Performance Monitor and DBCC Commands.
- Extracted, Transformed and Loaded (ETL) data flows using SSIS; created mappings/workflows to extract data from SQL Server and Flat File sources and load into various Business Entities.
- Created and maintained numerous reports based on clients or Program Manager(s) requirements.
- Assisted in the development of a vendor integration which utilized a custom EDI over FTP.
- Developed, maintained and updated client sites as requested.
- Managed 25 different databases running on 5 different servers.
- Maintained and updated client data across numerous SQL Server databases.
- Implemented numerous single sign on solutions for clients that allow their users to log in to our sites as well as separate external training sites.
- Implemented a pair of highly customized single sign on logins from Salesforce into the PerksPlus web application.
- Added features to our current .NET platform to allow for the creation and tracking of Salesforce leads and opportunities.
- Developed web services (ASP.NET and WCF) to solve integration problems between our legacy classic ASP platform and our current .NET platform.
- Co-designed, co-developed the new Confidential Quiz system that would enable clients to host quizzes.
- Co-designed, co-developed the Confidential customer care system.
- Mainly responsible for maintaining the web application of the biggest Confidential Platforms (Enterprise and Confidential Plus) which caters to over three million users.
- Independently maintained the web application for administration of different Confidential platforms.
- Co-maintained the Confidential internal billing and Inventory applications.
- Worked closely with Program Managers and client IT personnel to ensure all client business requirements were met or exceeded.
University of Arkansas Little Rock
Graduate Assistant / Web Developer
- Developed solutions for Department of Childhood Education and Center for Applied Studies in Confidential of Arkansas at Little Rock, using asp.net and C#, employing object - oriented programming concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Used C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Developed and maintained a parallel application on WordPress CMS using PHP and MySQL database to comply with University website and future portability.
- Worked and maintained websites for many different non-profit organizations and small businesses across Arkansas.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes