Full Stack .net Developer Resume
- Over 6 years of extensive experience in Microsoft technologies, worked for various clients and projects in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle, from business requirement gathering to project delivery. Excellent design and integration problem solving skills.
- Hands on experience in development of multi - tier database-driven software including Win Forms and Web Forms applications.
- Experience with Data Accessing including Data Adapter , Data Reader and Dataset in ADO.NET and security features like Authentication, Authorization, and WCF security.
- Good Working Experience in ODP.Net, ADO.Net objects and Database connectivity API’s in web applications and Win form applications.
- In depth knowledge of creating front end for Win Forms and HML for Web Forms and connecting front end controls with business logic. Experience in using Ajax and Java Script for Web Forms.
- Good knowledge of system processes for NetSuite implementation.
- Good Experience in Linux Bash scripting and following PEP Guidelines in Python
- Experienced in database designing/architecture with SQL Server 2016, writing database queries using joins, Indexes, views, stored procedures, triggers, normalization, functions, T-SQL, PL/SQL and query optimization techniques.
- Extensive experience in Web using MVVM,MVC,WPF and WEB API.
- Developed and exposed ASP.NET Web API services to clients to upload/send files into our processing folders and it will return XML format data with the generated contract number.
- Proficient in creating and consuming Services and Endpoints using WCF , Good knowledge of Web Services SOAP .
- Knowledge of advanced level programming in C/C++ including thread synchronization multithreading, multi processing, concurrency and TCP/IP Socket Programming.
- Experienced in developing API services in Python.
- Hands on Experience in Microsoft Visual source safe (VSS), GIT, SVN, and Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Specified, prototyped, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Fixed bugs in the order management system.
- Developed highly efficient algorithms in C++ through both pair-programming and independent work.
- Used Test driven approach for developing the application and Implemented the unit tests using Python Unit test framework.
- Experience in drawing Use Case, Sequence, Class Diagrams, Wire Frames using Micro soft Visio.
- Experience with Microsoft BI tool SSIS and SSRS.
- Good experience in migrating SharePoint sites in different versions.
- Experience in implementation of AJAX to improve user experience.
- Experience in Model View Controller (MVC) framework, Entity Framework and Test-Driven Development (TDD) technique.
- Expertise with service oriented architectures, C#, ASP.Net, Microsoft SQL Server and deploying them on both LINUX and Windows platforms.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix, Ad-hoc and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience working with .NET Framework (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ) and good knowledge of WPF, WCF, WWF, and LINQ.
.Net and Web Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP/ASP.NET,ODP.Net, ADO.NET, Web Services, Microsoft AZURE, Win Forms AJAX, WCF, WPF, MVC 2/3/4/5, MVVM, LINQ, HTML5, Kendo UI, HTML, XHTML, Web API, XML,Python CSS3, CSS, WSDL, UDDI, REST and .NET Remoting.
Frameworks: .NET Framework 2.0/ 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.5.1
Programming Languages: C, C++,C#, Visual Basic, PL-SQL and T-SQL
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R 2/2012/2014/2016, Oracle, DB2
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio, Excel, Content Management Tools, Business Intelligent Tools (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS).
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2005/2008/2010, GIT, SVN
Application Server: Internet Information Services(IIS)6.0/7.0/7.5, Microsoft Office Server 2007
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 9.0/10.0/11.0, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
Operating System: Windows10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003, XP, Vista.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Full Stack .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Review and Release as per the business requirement.
- Worked on Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Analyzed the new features and given solution for implementation.
- Provided input regarding strategic direction for future development.
- Collaborated with other groups during the development, including partners, business analyst, development team and dependent cross functional teams.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) was designed using ASP.NET MVC and the business logic was coded in C# MVC Controllers .
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Developed the System using Windows authentication and Win Forms based authentication and role based Access.
- Architected, Designed and developed REST based API using ASP.NET MVC 4 WEB API hosted on Windows Azure.
- Hands on expertise in front-end development utilizing Java Script frameworks such as Angular JS, Node.js, jQuery as well as front end technologies HTML5, CSS3, Ajax.
- Design and working knowledge of Server controls User controls, Master Pages, Security, Web Services, XML, Win forms and UI development, Microsoft Development Environment.
- Developed dynamic Win forms display for handling large amounts of master data
- Involved in designing of WPF screens and implementing MVC design pattern.
- Designed web forms using different HTML Controls.
- Setup trust between on premise and cloud server using Azure.
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints.
- Configured NetSuite solutions as per client requirements
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts for database transactions on SQL Server2016.
- Implemented business logic, data exchange, XML processing and created graphics using python
- Involved in peer review to ensure quality assurance norms and guidelines that are followed by team members.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for database connectivity and transactions. Used Dataset, Data Tables, Data Adapter, Data Reader and other ADO.NET connectivity controls extensively.
- Responsible for developing WCF Services using C#. The application extensively absorbs and exposes web services.
- Used LINQ for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.Net.
- Created Business Logic using python to create Planning and Tracking functions
- Published Web services using C#.NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used python based GUI components for the front end functionality such as selection criteria.
- AngularJS was used to make the web applications dynamic and is used for making DOM manipulation.
- Created reusable Partial Views and used them in the user interface along with a third party Graphical Menu controls.
- Responsible for developing Layout, Nested Layout Pages, Partial Views Using CSS style sheets for having common layout and look and feel to all the controls.
- Responsible is using JQuery for Client Side Validations, Calling the Controller Actions, and Making calls to the WCF Services.
- Coordinate with the QA Team for Unit Testing using Rhino Mocks and Integration Testing of different modules.
- Involved in Design, Development of Web Forms using ASP.NET, MVC, C#, JQuery, XML, and .NET Framework.
- Developed ADO.NET Entity Framework to use relational data with a data service by defining a data model that maps to relational data.
- Used JQuery for web interface development with good looking web application.
- Used JQuery to call web service and display data in UI layer.
- Developed business logic for MVVM application.
- Proficient in configuring and monitoring service applications for SharePoint applications.
- Proficient in configuring different authentications for SharePoint applications.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET with Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Created controllers in C# which has Web API methods to accept user inputs and return response in JSON format
- Involved in developing code to convert a SOAP response in to a JSON object and construct a tree in UI.
- Extensively Used. ASP.NET 4.0 controls like Master Page Templates, Menu Controls, Grid View Controls and File Upload Controls.
- Developed ASP.NET Web API services to Return JSON and XML Format Data to Support Mobile Application.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Created Console applications and used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Azure.
- Implemented a data access layer architecture using LINQ to perform queries and call stored procedures.
- Involved in N Unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
- Involved in the Database design, wrote stored procedures, database views and T-SQL queries for the underlying SQL Server Database.
- Conversion of data-driven Microsoft Access application to VB.NET Windows forms application.
- Developed Custom Controls which provides flexibility, reusability better design time experience.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Developed Windows Forms applications using VB.NET and Microsoft Access 2003 applications using VBA.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Responsible for Requirement analysis, timely delivery, Client interactions, Resolutions of issues.
- Created stored procedures for updating and retrieving data from SQL server 2012.
- Actively involved in Bug Fixing during the build and deployment process and debugging.
- Responsible to fix bugs, for maintaining application and production support.
- Responsible to provide system support once the code is migrated to Test, QA or Production environments.
- Involved different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Defined an object-oriented business model employing UML for business process analysis using Enterprise Architect.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Agile , cloud and Deployment provide recommendation and monitoring the task in infrastructure, product management data, and data conjunction with manager.
- Work on projects optimizing Visual C++ codes for financial software using Microsoft Visual Studio 2005.
- Integrate .net solutions on C# projects, including debugging in C++
- Medisoft Cast Software for electronic medical billing
- Developed and Tested Windows Azure applications using C#.Net, .Net framework 4.5, SQL Azure, Data Sync.
- Worked on front end, middle and back end tiers of an ASP.NET MVC application.
- Used Win forms, for User interface to create accordion like visible areas for each comparison area.
- The Windows Azure Platform provides an API built on REST, HTTP, and XML that allows a developer to interact with the services provided by Windows Azure. Microsoft also provides a client-side managed class
- Installed and configured Apps in SharePoint as per business requirement.
- Library which encapsulates the functions of interacting with the services. It also integrates with Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, and Eclipse .
- Developed Stored Procedures , Triggers using PL/SQL and used accordingly.
- Developed Data access assemblies in C# and isolated data access logic from business layer and front end.
- Worked on the development of the middle tier, developed data access layer using Microsoft Entity Framework5.0.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and C#.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Build windows applications using C# and C++.
- Designed and implemented RESTful web services using WCF framework.
- Used AJAX coding techniques to update parts of a web page.
- Developed and deployed Cosmos Workflows and Processed Views
- Stored procedures, Packages, PL/SQL Programs, Functions, Cursors, Reference Cursors, Dynamic SQL, PL/SQL Tables and Package Cursors.
Environment: ASP.NET,C++, C# .NET, ADO.NET,VB.Net, Oracle, SQL Server 2008/2012, Azure, R2, CAST software, IIS, HTML, CSS,Bootstrap, AngularJS, SOA, SOAP, XML web Services, SharePoint, T-SQL, Azure.
- Involved in discussing the requirements and analyzing the feasibility of implementation.
- Involved in creating application layout.
- Provide recommendation for app purchase for iPad use.
- Designed, code, benchmark testing, debugging and documentation of programs using C#, C++, VB, Web Services and COM
- Involved in projects involving C, C++, Java, .NET C# and SQL-Server.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC, jQuery, HTML5, Bootstrap for Virtual Infotech Inc.
- Designed user interface and web pages using CSS, HTML and jQuery.
- Written business logic using C# and ASP.NET in MVC Architecture.
- Written stored procedures for database to manage the data.
- Written WCF web services to consumed them.
- Developed and support above applications in C# and ASP.NET.
- Developed, enhanced and maintained multi-tier ASP.NET and ASP web applications Systems.
- Implemented multiple contract services and security using the System. Service Model in WCF.
- Use of Object Oriented concepts, analysis and design using visual studio.net.
- Responsible for Database design, and creating of Stored Procedures, triggers to perform the Data retrieval from multiple tables in SQL Server 2005.
- Developed web forms and user controls for the web application in ASP.NET, C#.
- Designed and developed UI for Intranet applications.
- Using and configuring the IIS application server.
- Developed, deployed and consumed Web Services.
- Data grid, data list and repeater server controls are used with ADO.NET to manipulate the data and generate results based on alert types.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes