Delivering Excellence in Analysis, Design, and Development of Web, Windows, and Mobile ApplicationsAccomplished Software Developer & Engineer with 10+ years’ experience in IT with expertise in design, development, and delivery of cost - effective, high-performance technology solutions. Sharp, top-producing expert with a solid record of consistently producing strong and sustainable technology gains. Subject matter expert offering productivity improvement. Effective in SDLC from concept to release. Able to drive application design, development, testing, debugging, and technical documentation. Applies out-of-the-box thinking and problem solving. Able to lead teams and engage in software architecture. Highly motivated team player and proactive/quick learner adept at working under pressure and strict deadlines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Software & Application Development
- Maintenance & Production Support
- Process Improvement
- Programming & Design User Training
- Technical Documentation
- Requirements Gathering
- Reporting Services
- Debugging Verivo Mobile Development
- Version Control
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- User Interface (UI) Design
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Senior Software Developer
- Developed and deployed iPhone applications using the Verivo third-party mobile application.
- Led offshore development technical support bug fixes/code review; resolved maintenance/production issues on time.
- Performed data analysis and data validation by writing SQL queries via SQL Server 2014.
- Developed, implemented, and deployed Microsoft Azure.
- Created weekly and monthly reports via the SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Automated multiple processes and eliminated dependency on technical support team.
- Leveraged rest APIs to post and compile data from Stratix systems for managing field inventory.
- Received 2 Confidential Simply Excellent Bronze Awards (2014 & 2015) and Silver Award in 2017 based on performance.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Spearheaded requirements gathering analysis and system design.
- Executed the full software development life cycle (SDLC) and performed unit/integration testing.
- Led technical support and implemented bug fixes to restore functionality and ensure operability.
- Utilized ASP.NET Server Controls, HTML, and CSS to develop Admin and Account Maintenance web forms. Leveraged XML Web Services (SOAP) to authenticate user credentials and access the participant's records in the web forms.
- Engaged in continuous client interaction on business requirements, feasibility, architecture, and development.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms and Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), IIS 6.0, ASP.NET, C#, XML, and ADO.NET.
- Executed all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Developed web services to upload media files and authenticate tokens.
- Created technical documentation for applications and implemented database replication to achieve multilingual function.
- Participated in production support, bug fixing, task allocation, and weekly project status meetings.
- Received the Performer of the Month Award for developing Techno-Functionality documents.
- Analyzed and designed requirements as per business needs.
- Transitioned knowledge of domain and applications to cross-functional team members.
- Led task allocation, status tracking, and status reporting.
- Resolved and closed daily production support issues on time.
- Assessed requirements, prepared functional specifications, and prototypes during the requirements gathering phase.
- Participated in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and low-level application design.
- Successfully developed key modules of the project leveraging .Net 3.5, C#, and Oracle.
- Directed unit and integration testing; developed NUnit test scripts and generating logs.