Technical Leader & Senior Software Engineer Resume
- Highly motivated software professional having 11+years of professionalsoftwaredevelopment experience including strong software architecture and development experience utilizing C#, ASP.NET & VB.NET and web technologies.
- Extensive SDLC experience including requirements analysis, preparation of technical specifications, software design and coding, unit and system testing, technical design documentation using MicrosoftVisio, word & excel, production support and consulting for ClientServer and N - tierEnterpriseApplications using .NET Technologies.
- Proficient with software development methodologies including agile methodologies, iterative etc.
- Working for more than 1 year in Azure Microservice creation/update/deployment and hosted web api on microservices.
- Expertise in Entity framework, N-Tier architecture, Dependency Injection with Singleton Patternand deployment of webservices, WebAPI using IIS, Azure Micro services
- Extensive background in developing applications using C#.NET, WCF on Confidential
- Utilized various .NET Frameworks such as 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 .
- Monitoring alerts like dynatrace, Icinga, Splunk and send to Moogsoft & create ServiceNow tickets
- Expertise in Team Foundation server(TFS) setup in server system & performed admin role and provide access to users, create Build & release.
- Excellent understanding of relational databases, application development using several RDBMS such as Oracle and SQL.
- Worked extensively on build and deployment tools like Splunk, TFS, IIS, Jenkins, versioncontrol using TFS, and defect management tools like Jira, Rally and TFS
- Actively worked to analyze business requirements, analyze use cases and produce design documentation using UML. Involved in design phases (high and low level) as well as provided technical inputs and validation of test cases and performance tests.
- Extensive experience in working in Agile Scrum model & deliver the product on timely manner.
- Worked in fast paced mission critical enterprise portals with high volume users and transactions
- Experience in Banking and Financial Services and healthcare domains
- Worked in diverse environments &equally at ease in both pure onsite development and onshore-offshore model
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Language: C#(proficient), VB.NET, XML Java Script, SQL
Technologies: ASP.Net web forms, Classic ASP, XML Web Services, JSON
Middleware: ASP.Net WebAPI, Web Services, WCF, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL
Services: RESTful (Web API), WCF and ASMX
Version Control & Build Tools: TFS, GitHub, VSS, Jenkins
Cloud platform: Azure Microservices
Search & analytics tool: ElasticSearch, Kibana, Spluk
Message broker software: RabbitMq
Test Management Tools: Rally, JIRA
RDBMS: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 10g
Reporting Tool: Crystal Report
IDE: Microsoft Visual Studio, TOAD, SQL Server Management Studio
UML Modeling Tool: MS Visio
Development Methodology: Agile(SCRUM), Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/2012 Server/NT/XP/9X/7/8/8.1
Web Server: IIS 5/6/7/7.5/8
Specialization: C#.NET, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, SQL Server, Agile, Azure Service Fabric(Micro services), TFS
Technical leader & Senior software engineer
- Created/Update mobile webservices to consume internal WCF services to do the mobile transactions like add/request/send money & transaction history, touch id, quick pay, Quick balance.
- Provided support on develop/maintain/enhance the serve & Bluebird application at service level using Webservices & WCF.
- Using ASP.NET MVC created test harness application to test & manage our webservices in all environments dev, QA& UAT.
- Integrate OpenAPI with Confidential for Authentication & Authorization.
- Extensive hands-on experience in developing Azure microservices, TFS maintenance, RabbitMQ, Kibana & elastic search
- Web api hosted in micro services like Ingesting, watchdog services and created some other services like alert, Parsing.
- Created several Kibana visualization & dashboards for monitoring real time alert flow frequencies.
- Used Message broker queue - RabbitMQ
- Write/Capture the logs in Splunk/Elastic for debugging the bugs
- Worked on several enhancements, Task estimation, Scrum ceremonies like Sprint retrospective, review, product refinement meeting productiondeployment support, coordinate with offshore and work on client requirements like bug, enhancements
- Used Entity Framework and NUnit as Unit Testing approach
- Involved in deployment of build from one environment to other using Jenkins tool & Team foundation server.
- Worked 3+ Years on Chennai offshore & 2+ years on onshore Florida.
- Estimation for development, coding, documentation.
- Provided pear review, code review recommendation
- Ticket analysis with test scenario creation and fixes.
- Maintenance, Support, Enhancements & Documentation updates.
- Perform coding and unit testing of the module& conduct KT sessions for new joiners.
- Creating design documents, confluence page updates
- Smooth and on-time Delivery of the work products with high quality
- Independent contribution in maintaining/enhance/bug fix in the applications.
- Worked with client from UK & capture, analyze requirements.
- Used Resharper, Fiddler etc. to find out the performance bottlenecks &provided suggestions to improve performance.
- Using VB macros created user defined templates in Microsoft word tools in SSEword
- Closely interacted with the clients to understand the existing system and documented the system as-is for business user understanding.
- Created a lot of flow diagrams using MS Visio that helped all the stakeholders and it was well appreciated by the clients.
- Supported web applications like ITS& Business continuity DB using ASP.NET 3.0
- Maintenance, Support, Enhancements & Documentation updates
- Health check on regular basis & fix if any changes.
- DevelopedHCP web application using C#.NET 3.0, AJAX to store time registration.
- Created SQL Database structures and also manage all database related information’s like creating Tables, stored procedures, Triggers.
- Worked on windows application(CBS) to maintain healthcare, patient and Physician and billing information’s using VB.NET, SQL Server 2005
- Created reports using Crystal reports
- Followed agile practice to team for daily status, weekly deliverables
- End to end responsibilities on maintaining the applications
Technologies: VS 2005, C#.NET, JQuery, SQL Server 2005, Crystal Report 10.0, VB.NET and AJAX.
- Developed multilingual application to maintain Document entry & retrieval information’s to support multi languages
- Developed Webforms and Style sheets for the frontend of.Net application.
- Using SQL server created/manage database related information’s like creating stored procs.
- Responsible for create & test the flow by using unit & functional testing
- Analysis, gathering requirements, Development and Designing.
- Active Team member worked on flexible timings to deliver product on time
- Created & manage database related information’s like creating stored procedures.
- Create application to support multi language
- Developed windows & web based applications.
- Worked for development of modules for creating dynamic controls & do backend using SPs
- Meeting Customer’s on updating the daily report of the Development.
- Requirement gathering& implementation
- Work on MS-Access as backend to manage datas send from windows application.
Confidential, Saint Petersburg, FL
- Worked on Confidential Serve for development, supporting, maintenance & enhancements in service layer changes for Mobile applications& OpenAPI for consumers.
- Gave support like gathering requirement, Analysis, implementation in development environment, fixes the issue.
- Give the deliverables on time with zero defects & provided regular updates to Team leader and client.
- Follow agile process to achieve sprints.
- Tried integrate Open API with Confidential .
- Worked on Graphite, Transaction, Account Jackson Hewitt functionalities & participate in client discussion.
Active Team Member
- Supported Systems Environment Word ( Confidential ) is an application used internally.
- The application facilitates users to generate predefined format of Confidential files. It uses Word macros to generate used defined templates.
- Maintenance application concentrates on maintaining the master data of the application in a central database.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes