- Result - oriented dependable professional with expertise in Information Technology.
- A conceptual analytical thinker, who tackles customer problems in crises situations under tight deadlines and pressure.
- Thrives in a flexible work environment that fosters diversity and teamwork focused on solving complex problems.
- Applies logical systems thinking and delivers insightful critical solutions.
- Visual Studios 2005/2008/2010 /2012
- Ms SQL 2000/2005/2008/2012
- Web Services
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Crystal Reports
- Great Plaines
- Excel VBA
- Ms Office
- Ms Project
- Ms Access
- Ms Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
- Develop web-based applications for both employees on site and other colleges affiliated with Confidential .
- Created, Developed, Tested, Updated and Maintained applications and then push apporved end product development onto the production server.
- Converted existing Ms Access based applications into web applications using Visual Studio 2008/2010, ASP.Net, VB.Net, and SQL Server.
- Developed a Course Development tool for the Instructional Design team to keep track of what tools have been utilized in the development of Courses.
- Developed a Dashboard application that would help the Instructional Design team to sign-off on all portions of course development when scheduling courses for each session.
- Managed the update and maintenance of Cast Iron appliance and worked with the integration between SalesForce, Cast Iron and Campus Vue.
- Worked on creating pdf files for their eSignature application, which would replace paper applications/documents with electronic documents.
- Implemented a Single-Sign-on functionality to most of the applications we maintain in-house, based on the Single-Sign-on platform endorsed by the company.
- Developed a scheduling application that helps advisors, from Carrington College, to make or keep track of appointments made with students who are looking for advice regarding their academics.
- Maintained and developed new features for our built in-house Course Scheduling Tools - PROScore (Carrington Colleges and DeVry/Keller/Chamberlain).
- Developed a new version of the PROScore scheduling application for Becker College to interact with their e-commerce website.
- Crossed trained with UFO - Universal Financial Operation System, to make any necessary bug fixes and to add new requirements/enhancements from users using the MVC platform along with Web API.
- Have maintained and developed applications in SharePoint.
- Worked on new enhancement and bug fixes for the VEGAS and Device Inspector applications.
- Re-building VEGAS to work on MVC framework.
- Developed a new version of the Student Services Scheduling Tool using MVC.
- Helped set up the GitHub repository for our team so that all our applications are stored in a centralized location with all new enhancements being checked-in but last user updating them.
Applications Developed: IDT Course Development Tool (Course Development/Media Components Tool), Carrington College Schedular (Advisor/Employee Schedular for Student Issues). D-Lite (A Check off tool for Course Development team), eSignature (Paperless documentation), SharePoint, SalesForce/Cast Iron Integration (Update and Maintenance), Single-Sign-On Platform, UFO (Universal Financial Operating System), VEGAS (Vehicle for Evaluating, Guiding, & Assuring our Standards).
- Developed and enhanced websites for school projects and actual business owners using the SDLC.
- Met with business owners to determine appropriate design for websites.
Confidential, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Worked Part-Time as a Freelance Developer for Wines International as a Web Developer.
- Created, updated and maintained multiple web pages for multiple different websites.
- Designed images using Photoshop and implemented them to multiple different parts of their websites.
- Used Adobe Flash to add visual effects to some of the sites.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Junior Programmer - Internship
- Developed a media tracking application that would store micro-film data regarding locations and details about construction sites.
- Developed a multi-distribution email sending application that would send an email message to multiple users both on-site and out in the field.
- Developed multiple small data entry applications that were utilized for small departmental transactions.
- Developed applications for both employees on site and out in the field, using VB.Net and Ms SQL.
- Used hard coding in VB.Net to manipulate Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Outlook Documents.
- Helped CMS install and update both software’s and hardware’s throughout the building.
- Gained hands-on work experience by working in a business environment and using teamwork.
Utilized: ASP.Net, VB.Net, Visual Studios 2005(Windows Forms/Web Forms), SQL Server 2005, Ms Word, Ms Excel and Ms Outlook
Software’s Developed: Media Tracking Device (Data for Microfilms), Multiple Distribution Email Sender and Several Data Entry Software’s.
Confidential, Elgin, IL
- Led a team of 12 employees and initiated employee of the month program to increase productivity.
- Reviewed end of month reports and developed strategies to increase product sale.
- Gained extensive understanding of retail operations.
- Worked closely with other supervisors and the manager to accomplish company goals and to meet customers demand in the most efficient manner.