- 7 years of diverse experience with all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Documentation and Maintenance of applications based on windows/web in various domains such as Banking, Financial Service, Telecom, Automobile, Insurance and Health Care
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, in applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), MVC framework, .Net framework
- Extensive programming experience in .NET 1.1 & 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 Framework (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET Web Services, WCF Services, ADO.NET, LINQ to Entities and IBMRTC
- Experience in web development with HTML, HTML5 and DHTML (CSS ), Java Script, jQuery, AngularJS, COM and DOM
- Expertise in creating Views, Partial Views, Strongly Typed Views, Sections, and Areas etc. In ASP.NET MVC with Razor View Engine
- Experience in using ASP.NET Web - Forms & AJAX framework for creating efficient and interactive web applications that work across all popular browsers
- Developed Web & Windows Applications Using ASP.NET, C#. NET, VB.NET, MVC4.0,5.0
- Expertise in implementing SOA architecture through WCF, and Web services which are used to rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise with features Serialization, Versioning, Interoperability and hosting.
- Developed and consumed Mobile/Web Development, Web services (HTTP, SOAP, XML) and WCF services (HTTP, Net TCP, SOAP, XML)
- Experience in development and implementation of Restful Web APIs, and exposes endpoints using HTTP verbs like GET, PUT, POST and DELETE
- Worked on XPATH, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, WCF and UDDI
- Experience in SQL, PL/SQL, Database Triggers, SQL Stored Procedures, database-interfacing elements in ADO.NET like SQL command, Data reader, Data set and Data Adapter and SQLite, NHibernate, Fluent and Oracle12c
- Extensive experience in Relational Database (RDBMS) Design, Database & Query Optimization, Performance Tuning & Indexing and Implementation of database objects including Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers, ACID using MS SQL Server.
- Experience with C, C++, Object oriented programming methodologies.
- Experience in IIS web server configuration(IIS7.0/6.0/5.0) and deployment
- Worked on SSRS to Generate the Reports in Excel and PDF Formats
- Worked On Enterprise Architecture
- Writing software requirement specifications & test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Worked on Unit Testing
- Good experience using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe, Tortoise subversion, clear case and Team Foundation Server
- Excellent communication skills bridging Client Interaction and Team Management
- Demonstrated ability to work well with a wide variety of people at various levels. A Good team player and a self-starter with positive attitude, willingness to learn new concepts and acceptance of challenge
Technologies: . NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5, 4.0,4.5 ASP.NET, ASP Classic,ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, Win Forms, and Web forms, XML Web Services, LINQ, WCF, and MVC
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.Net, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Oracle12c
Scripting Languages: VBScript, HTML, CSS, Java Script, J-Query, AngularJS
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, CSS, XML, DOM, XAML, IIS, AJAX, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, JSON, Bootstrap
Operating Systems: Windows VISTA/XP/2000/NT/98/95, Windows Server 2003
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, MS-Access, MY SQL
Version Control: Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise Subversion (SVN), Clear Case
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP
Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), Rapid SQL.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), OBIEE
IDE: Visual Studio 2015/2010/2008/2005/2003, Expression Blend, Expression web.
Third Party Tools: JIRA, File Compare, Win Merge, Fiddler2, File Splitter, FileZilla Client, Cygwin Terminal, Putty.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and applied design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Involved in the users meeting with team to analyze the requirements.
- Involved in project architecture, design and development of project.
- Implemented the logic using Microsoft technologies C#, ASP.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
- Implemented the functionality for user actions by creation of Data operations in Data Access Layer and implementing Business Components using C#.
- Responsible for creating the Action methods in Controller and View models using the Entity Framework Code First Models.
- Implemented routing mechanism for dashboard modules.
- Implemented business logic from BOM using WCF Services.
- Implemented the basic User Interface for application using web technologies Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Razors.
- Responsible for creating scripts in SQL Server and implementing LINQ to SQL queries in application to retrieve data.
- Implemented the basic User Interface for application using web technologies Bootstrap, Java Script, JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Razors
- Implemented business logics by consuming Web Services (WCF) & creating Service Proxies.
- Implemented http asynchronous post calls using JQuery & Ajax .
- Implemented asynchronous calls using AJAX & JSON data.
- Implemented basic data reports using SSRS and SQL Queries.
- Involved in Database Design, created Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server
- Implemented Exception handling mechanism throughout the project for logging the errors.
- Involved in Builds, Debug and Deployment of the components.
- Implemented UML diagrams, data schemas and prepared project documentations.
- Project development is on Agile and used agile points and Sprints to deliver user stories.
- Attend regular SCRUM calls with the team.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and applied design patterns mainly Abstract Factory and Singleton.
- Worked on Agile Methodology for modeling and documentation of software-based systems.
- Used Model-View-Control MVC software architecture in web applications to view the html.
- Created & Exposed RESTful Web API endpoints using HTTP verbs of GET, PUT, POST & DELETE for all database CRUD operations.
- Configured Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) service to authenticate clients with Windows credentials for intranet applications for login validations.
- Used Bootstrap for Effective Look, feel of the web portal, and utilized helper classes like carets, clear fix, and screen reader content. Also implemented numerous Glyphicons, Breadcrumbs, Pagination, Jumbotron, Grid System etc.
- Used ASP.NET Page lifecycle Techniques and handle a control's initialization, instantiating controls, restoring and maintaining state, running event handler code, and rendering.
- Used C#.Net, ADO.Net and SQL Procedures in-order to access the MS SQL database for the front-end presentation.
- Provide technical or functional guidance to project or work teams as needed within a specific discipline
- Implemented features of ASP.Net such as Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Dataset, Security using Forms authentication.
- Worked on Grid view using ADO.NET and retrieved data from SQL server using queries.
- Created data access layer and implemented LINQ to SQL for database connectivity in SQL Server.
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Provided regular verbal and written status reports to IT management and business community, published meeting minutes, and maintained project plans.
- Coordinated with the project team and testing team to revise project artifacts (such as use-case specifications, test scripts, and so on) to reflect requirement changes.
- Involved in designing the layout of User interface using Visio and class diagrams using UML.
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Also leveraged WCF security mechanism at transport level with windows authentication type for our intranet applications.
- Implemented Data access layer-using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in SQL Server 2005 for accessing the database.
- Developed T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Implemented and extensively used the Object Oriented programming concepts in C# and ASP. Net 3.0.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Developed Custom Controls, which provides flexibility, reusability, had better design time experience.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Created WCF, REST Services and used different bindings to make it available to different level of users.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like session management, Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Use of AngularJS ui-router for defining all application States (routes). Created Multiple Views as well as Nested Views with the help of AngularJS ui-view.
- Implemented Angular Factories, provider’s and Filters using $http & $q.
- Created Multiple Re-usable UI Directives by defining AngularJS Directives, Attaching Event Listeners, Controllers & Updating DOM elements.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Implemented data annotations for client and server side validations, routing, filters, and actions in MVC.
- Extensively used User interface controls, which use JQuery to ensure client, side validation.
- Implemented Database First EDMX, used LINQ to Entities to massage the Data, and optimized the Query Expressions.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 and used ADO .NET with Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views and SQL Joins.
- Created the Linked servers to pull the data from different data sources and used them in the stored procedure, which will be executing on the scheduled basis through SQL agent.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to fetch data with better Performance Tuning.
- Created ETL packages using SSIS to move data from various heterogeneous data sources to centralized database.
- Created Cross-Tab, Drill-down and Sub-Reports using SSRS.
- Created user level security in reports to allow restricted viewing to users of different levels and implemented data driven subscriptions using SSRS.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUnit.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, WCF, Entity Frame Work 4.0, Java Script, JQuery, TFS 2010, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUnit, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSIS, SSRS, Windows XP, UML, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Involved in design and development of various components and modules of the application using Visual studio 2010.
- Used C# language in developing the Business logic, where in extensively implemented the Object Oriented Programming functionalities.
- Developed 3- tier architecture application with User Interface, Business and Data Access layers using .NET 3.5 and Entity Framework.
- Designed the application using HTML Helper and Razor Views in MVC 4.0 architecture that promotes a clear separation between the different layers.
- Installing and supporting IIS for use with Web applications.
- Used the Script Manager and Update Panel of Telerik.NET AJAX Controls to do asynchronous page post back.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers for Data Manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, foreign keys etc. using SQL Server 2005.
- Used LINQ Feature of .NET 3.5 for Data Filtration.
- Programming a Monitoring Console module to display real-time status of the Workstations and the tests they are running.
- Used Team Foundation Server for integrating, maintenance, reporting and Project tracking.
- Performed unit testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
- Finally documenting the analysis and technical specification for future reference.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, MVC 4.0, TFS, LINQ, ADO.NET, WCF, C#, HTML, AJAX, AJAX Control Toolkit, JQuery, SQL Server 2005 and IIS 6.0.
- Designed and developed web forms in ASP.NET 2.0&C# .NET using .NET Framework 2.0
- Developed the application Framework in ASP.NET 2.0 primarily using C# .NET with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies
- Extensively used C#.NET to develop server side scripting, event handling and components to handle business process.
- Extensively worked with ASP.NET Web Site Administration Tool (WAT) to create Roles, Login Controls, Authentication and Authorization for Site Security.
- Developed GUI using ASP .NET 2.0Server Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls and Master Pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look.
- Used the ASP.NET State Management techniques like Session State, View State to retain the values between the page’s transactions, where Session is managed in out Proc mode.
- Used the ADO.NET data binding controls line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database through connected and disconnected architecture and extensively used Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers for data access and manipulation.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created Data tables and applied the Web Service Enhancements to the Web Service so that the reliability increases.
- Created Data tables and have written Stored Procedures for all the transactions in and out of the database using SQL server 2000.
- Created a Data Access Layer using C# to execute stored procedures into a Data Set, Data Table and Data Reader.
- Performed NUnit Testing according to the business requirements.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe ( VSS ) for the purpose of version control.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.0, ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Web services, HTML, SQL Server 2000, IIS 4.0, Windows 2000 Server, VSS, NUnit, Visual Studio 2005.
- Implemented the project using ASP, Asp.net and back-end database as SQL Server 2000.
- Analyzed the Client requirement and prepared requirement specification document.
- Involved in analysis of functional requirements and designing of system.
- Designed the database in SQL Server 2000.
- Implemented SQL server job to maintain auto mail schedule.
- Resolved Live Database Issues in SQL Server 2000.
- Done Coding as per the functional specifications.
- Involved in code optimization for resolving performance related issues.
- Documented the Code.
- Created User Manual.
- Performed Unit testing, debugging and problem solving
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, .Net Framework 3.0, VB.Net, WCF, ADO.Net, Web/Win Forms, Web Services, Ajax, XML, JScript, SQL Server 2005, IIS, MS Office, Visio and Windows XP.