- Having 6+ Years of experience in the IT industry with the .NET Framework using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, Win Forms, ADO.NET, Web Services, Web API, WCF and other Microsoft Technologies.
- Ability to manage deliverables as per the scheduled target dates.
- Commitment to develop best practices and standards.
- Creative keen learner and tenacious problem solver with good communication, analytical & problem solving skills abilities.
- Effective in working independently and collaboratively in teams.
- Experience in developing ‘Distributed Components’ using .NET Remoting, Web Services and WCF.
- Experience in developing Multi - tier/N-Tier Architectures and implementing the concept of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism and Design Patterns
- Experience in developing/consuming WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services.
- Experience in drawing Use Case, Sequence, and Class Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Experience in web application security.
- Experience in working with Restful API services.
- Experience in writing SSIS Packages/SSRS in SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft TEAM Foundation Server for Code Repository, Deployment and Version control.
- Experience working with various Web and Enterprise Application servers, WebLogic and IBM Web Sphere MQ
- Expertise in using Microsoft Silverlight for developing Rich Internet Applications (RIA).
- Good knowledge of WCF, WPF, LINQ, XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, DISCO, UDDI), .NET Remoting Server Components using .NET Framework and Entity Framework.
- Good knowledge on OOPS Concepts, UML Design Patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Remoting.
- Involved in Installation, Configuration, Development, Deployment and Troubleshoot Reporting services using SSRS 2000/ 2005/2008 across various environments
- Knowledgeable in all phases of software development life cycle Designing, Developing, Coding, Debugging, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Proficient in developing .NET applications in Visual Studio 2008/2005.
- Strong knowledge in Relational Database Management Systems and experience in writing SQL scripts, Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions and Triggers for SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 and Oracle 9i/10g.
- Worked on AngularJS.
- Worked on various architectures like MVC, SOA, Multi-Tier, REST architectures.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, LINQ, SOA, Web Services, WPF, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework, .Net 5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net, ADO, Silverlight, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2013/2012/2010/2008 /2005/2003, C, C++,VB6.0
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Database Technologies: SQL Server 2014/2012/2008/2005/2000/7/6.5, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSMS, Oracle 8I /9I/10g/11g
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 10/9.0, Data Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services 2005
Configuration Tools: MS Visual SourceSafe 2010/2008, MS Team Foundation Server 2013/2012/2010/2008
Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 5.0/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.1 /1.0
Modeling Methodology: UML, MS-VISIO
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Developing an Intranet based web application for the Department of Workforce Development - Confidential .
- Gathered requirements for the development by conducting meetings with the SME.
- All the User Interface layers (UI), Web Pages are created and integrated to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Server Controls and Bootstrap controls.
- Built main application in C# leveraging technologies such as AngularJS, bootstrap
- Created Consistent Layout for across the views using Razor Layout views and partial views.
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures and Views in Oracle 11g and wrote queries to retrieve the data.
- Created unit test methods using TDD.
- Created User Interface pages with Razor views and Partial views.
- Designed the application using an MVC (Model View Control) Architecture that promotes a clear separation of the presentation, business logic and data access tiers.
- Develop and maintain a defect log in each Sprint.
- Developed automated tests using Coded UI.
- Developed responsive, elegant views for web pages using the Bootstrap CSS Frameworks.
- Developed test cases, reviewed and performed Functional and Regression Testing.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP .net MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Implemented Façade Design Pattern using C #.
- Implemented MVC 5 architecture using C# .NET, CSHMTL razor view engine.
- Involved in Complete redesign of the whole application from Telerik/Kendo UI to AngularJs
- Involved in Database Design and creating Database tables, Views, Stored procedures.
- Involved in User story Grooming & Planning sessions and Retrospective meetings.
- Participated in Code walk through sessions and test cases review meetings.
- Performed Peer code reviews and Cross testing.
- Performed End-to-End testing and was associated with User Acceptance Testing.
- Prepared Cross test plans and documented User Guide.
- Responsible for consuming WCF Services to exchange data between Web Application and Central Application and consumed WCF service, which is based on SOA (Service Oriented Architecture).
- Review and Analysis Use Cases, System Requirement documents, and Design Documents.
- Used AngularJS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient with ASP.NET MVC Framework 5.0 as well as using Restful services
- Developed complex LINQ to Entities queries for accessing the Entity Framework Model
- Used Web APIs for interaction between SQL Server and flushing the data to front end using AngularJS
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS3) with HTML5 to attain uniformity of all web pages
- Used jQuery and AJAX to create a dynamic front end design to enhance user experience.
- Used MVC architecture for client server interaction.
- Used on ADO.Net components such as Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and Data Table for consistent access to Oracle data sources.
- Used WCF to provide various Services like authentication, User Definition, Logging, Configuration and Data Access to the applications.
- Used WIN FORMS controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface (UI)
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement the web service with Entity framework.
- Was involved in writing the classes and interfaces using C#.
- Worked extensively with Kendo UI Components like Grid, Cascade Dropdown List, Date Picker, Tab Strip, Tool Tip, Combo Box etc.
- Worked with REST based services using MVC 5.0 WEB API
Environment: C#, Oracle 11g, Visual Studio 2015, .NET framework 4.5, TFS, WCF, HTML5, CSS3, MVC 5.0, AngularJS, Kendo UI, jQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap, WEB API, LINQ, Entity framework, SQL Server 2012/2014, Win 7,TDD, Agile, MS Project
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Analyze defects and find strategic and logic solution.
- Analyze the system as per feature requirements and implement each aspect for all the feature releases.
- Analyzed the requirements, Design and Developed the Web Forms by using Web Controls and Custom Controls for .Net application.
- Created Html Helpers in order to reduce the amount of tedious typing of HTML tags.
- Data retrieval and manipulation using LINQ to Entity framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Developed and Enhanced Master Pages, User Controls, Custom Controls, User Interface by using HTML, jQuery, CSS and ASP.Net Controls.
- Developed import package to import data from Excel, CSV files into SQL Server using SSIS
- Developed the application using .Net Framework 4.5 and Visual Studio 2013.
- Developed webpages using HTML5, Bootstrap and AngularJS
- Experience in AngularJS for building SPA dynamic web page development.
- Experience in performing CRUD operations using Web API.
- Experience in working with Web API to develop HTTP services from scratch using RESTful.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology to deliver production ready product each sprint.
- Heavily involved with database development including performance optimization.
- Help drive coding to comply with current industry standards.
- Implemented .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users and Roles.
- Involved in creating UI for facility users to report facility status using Kendo framework
- Involved in designing the N-tier web application using VB.NET with C# as back end.
- Involved in gathering requirement and creating prototype for the new upgrade application.
- Perform conversion of large claims application VB6 to .Net.
- Perform Unit Testing & peer code reviews.
- Provide estimates for personal development efforts based on provided requirements.
- Responsible for coding the application using C# by following layered architecture and ADO .NET.
- Responsible for multiple testing phases.
- Responsible for troubleshoot and bug fixing of the defects
- Used Data List, Data Set, Data Adapter, Grid view to connect with SQL data base.
- Work between the leadership and QA teams to ensure requirement are met and defects are resolved in a timely manner.
- Worked extensively with Kendo UI Components like Grid, Cascade Dropdown List, Date Picker, Tab Strip, Tool Tip, Combo Box etc
- Worked with Oracle databases in writing T-SQL queries, PL-SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views and cursors for performing operations with the data.
- Wrote test cases for user acceptance test.
Environment: .NET, VB6, ASP .NET, C#, AJAX, HTML, jQuery, CSS, AngularJS, .Net framework 4.5, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2013, MVC 5.0, Win Forms, Web API, HTML5, Kendo UI, LINQ, SQL Server 2012/2008, SSIS, SVN,VSS, Refactoring, NUnit.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Involved in full software development life cycle for analysis, design, development, documentation, testing, delivering projects on Time.
- Analyzed, reviewed and tracked the bugs (using test director) and prepared weekly defect and status reports.
- Applications include ASP.NET, ASP and PHP (along with static/dynamic compressions, URL redirection and various other IIS extensions)
- Build Restful services through Web API
- Created and consumed Web services to communicate between the Windows (Desktop) and Web Application.
- Created and managed test data to support the team in ad-hoc/ requirements and performance testing.
- Created different business classes and interfaces using .Net Framework 4.0 with Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Methodology
- Created Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components
- Creating response generated in JSON using Media Type Formatter in Web API.
- Designed of large scale business applications and systems in a web-based multi-user environment.
- Designed the application using an MVC (Model View Control) Architecture that promotes a clear separation of the presentation, business logic and data access tiers
- Developed an ASP.NET MVC application in Visual Studio using the test-driven development (TDD) approach
- Developed application as N-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using ASP.NET, business logic in the middle layer using C#.NET and data service activities in the backend using SQL Server 2012/2008.
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET and involved in writing C#.NET classes.
- Developed Win Forms Application to calculate the monthly billings.
- Expertise in developing various custom controls to retrieve values from the reference tables and provide multilingual support to the pages using C#.Net
- Extensively used the LINQ feature in .NET 4.0 for querying collections and integrating with SQL
- Involved in development of web graphics and graphical (UI) Pages using the HTML5, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Master Pages & ASP.NET Controls and UML / Modeling Tool.
- Managed and administered multiple web sites/web applications using IIS.
- Migrated all DTS packages to SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and modified the packages accordingly using the advanced features of SQL Server Integration Services
- Participated in creation of SSIS builds, Materialized Views and other techniques of efficient data migration
- UI Development in MS Winforms utilizing MVP/Event Aggregator patterns.
- Used Ajax on server controls to avoid page post back and page flickering.
- Used Custom Controls, User controls, and Server controls to design the screens.
- Used HTML 5 for adding new features like Audio, Video and online storages
- Used in Microsoft Visual Studio Team System 2010 Team Foundation Server (TFS) is team collaboration with builds of applications, setup unit testing in TFS and NANT scripting and cruise control tools.
- Used jQuery UI API for the animation and for retrieving data
- Used N-tier architecture for Presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers using c#.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) methodology to implement the web services
- Worked on Kendo UI to design and develop the workflow by taking care of static analysis and code linting
- Worked with MVC 3.0/4.0 architecture application using Web API
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, .NET Framework 4.0,Entity Framework, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, C#.NET, TFS SQL Server 2008R2, SSIS, T-SQL, IIS, TDD, SOAP, AJAX, XML, Angular JS, Kendo UI, Identity Manager, XSD, XSLT, LINQ, Win forms, Web API, Web Services, Web API,Java Script, CSS, HTML5.
Confidential, Palo Alto, CA
- Involved in requirements gathering, Problem Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance of the System.
- Converted FoxPro client programs into rich web interface using MVC Razor views, jQuery, jQuery validations
- Created new model classes in Web API to hold data.
- Created new SSIS packages for populating data into MS SQL database.
- Created Stored Procedures to perform automated rules, updating to related tables using SQL Server 2012/2008.
- Designed and developed master web pages using ASP.NET 4.0 web form controls, Custom user Controls and Ajax controls in C#.
- Designed and developed the application using MS Visual Studio 2010, ASP.Net 4.0, AJAX and C #advanced feature forms authentication.
- Designed data access layer using SQL Server 2012/2008 and the Entity Framework in the data tier with queries being written with LINQ to Entities.
- Develop Visual FoxPro using object oriented programming (OOP’s) principles
- Developed code for importing excels data to Oracle database with SSIS and SSAS
- Experience in using LINQ in Web pages to retrieve and modify data.
- Experience programing and troubleshooting in C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, VB6, Web Services.
- Extensive working knowledge on Configuring and version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source safe (VSS).
- Have experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML Web Services using SOAP
- Implemented WCF Service Methods to access data from the database to bind it inside a Silverlight application
- Performed unit testing using NUnit testing framework.
- SSRS is used as the reporting tool for the financial status and the Annual Status reporting.
- Used Entity Framework Database first approach to design Database schema.
- Used HTML5 for developing the webpages.
- Used UML, Win Forms and C# to design and develop the code analyzer
- Used VB.NET in MVC framework for front-end development
- Used WCF to provide various Services like authentication, User Definition, Logging, Configuration and Data Access to the applications.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Worked with jQuery to traverse through HTML elements, manipulate web page content, handle events, and working with AJAX using jQuery.
Environment: .NET, VB.NET, C#, WCF, LINQ, VB6, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2010, MVC, Web API, SOAP, SOA, Win Forms, HTML5, SQL Server 2012/2008, SSIS, SSAS, Silverlight, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008, Web Sphere MQ, TDD, TFS,VSS, LINQ, Refactoring, NUnit.
- Configured web.config files for entire Web Application.
- Deploying and moving the system to production.
- Designed Presentation layer using ASP.NET, MVC, and CSS
- Designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and design patterns mainly Abstract Factory
- Developed application as N-tier application with UI in the presentation layer using ASP.NET, business logic in the middle layer using C# and data service activities in the back end using SQL server 2005
- Experience migrating from VB6 of .NET to latest version.
- Implemented the business logic where a web service interacts with the DHL server and generates the shipping label using C# and .NET.
- Implemented the data access layer where the tracking history details and contact information are stored and retrieved from the database using ADO.NET and C#.
- Involved in unit testing of the modules, system and integration testing of the application.
- Provided User Training and Documentation.
- Study, understand and analyze project requirements.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET 1.0, .NET Web Services,Classic ASP, VB6, Java Script, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2000, Windows 2000.