- 7+years of Software Application Development, testing and implementation experience with Web based and N - tier Architecture involving all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experience in using CSS, Java Script, VB Script, Themes& Skins, User controls and Custom Controls in ASP.Net.
- Extensive working experience in database design and development, for creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures and Functions using SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Experience in C#. NET and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier components consumed by web applications and windows applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Worked extensively with different ADO.NET objects to interact with database and good experience in using ADO.Net objects such as SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Extensive experience in developing applications with Xamarin Studio 4.0, 5.0.
- Experience in implementing several Design Patterns to standardize the application architecture.
- Hands on experience in developing applications to access data and data services in ADO.NET.
- Expertise with application development using Object Oriented Analysis & Design techniques (OOAD).
- Working knowledge of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), which provides developers with a unified programming model for building rich windows smart client user experiences that in corporate UI, media and Documents.
- Experience using Source Code Control Systems like MS Visual Source Safe and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience in configuration and setup of IIS Application Servers. Involvement in all stages of System development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements, logical and physical architecture modeling, design, development, implementation, and support.
Technologies: ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, Web Services, Web API, WCF, MVC 4.0, .NET MVC.
Database Access Methods: ADO.Net, ODBC
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista/7.0/8.0/8.1, MS DOS, UNIX, LINUX.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, VB.Net, Java Script, HTML, CSS, AJAX, JQuery
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2014, Oracle 9i/10g/11g
Web servers: Internet Information Server (IIS) 8.0/7.0/ 6.0/5.1
Version Control Tools: Win CVS, Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server
Testing Tools: Visual Studio Integrated Unit Testing Framework, NUnit 2.4
Confidential, Houston, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- My current responsibilities include performing analysis into the different stages of the system development life cycle in order to support development and testing efforts, identify positive and negative trends, and formulate recommendations for process improvements and developments standards.
- Involved in a day-day Agile Scrum Software development methodology and Test Driven Development TDD.
- Used Innotas to manage the product backlog, which houses traditional project plans used to map out work breakdown structures .
- Extensively worked in Entity Data Model for implementing Business logic and Data Layer using Entity Framework 4.0
- Highly Involved in Gathering requirements using Blueprint tool and Creating Structure and UML Diagrams (Structure Diagrams, Logical Diagrams, and Use Case Diagrams) in assistance with Business Analyst.
- Developed Application layer using ASP. Net, Server controls, HTML Controls and Validation controls.
- Developed Application using .NET Framework 4.5, Object Oriented Principles (OOP), and n-Tier Architecture.
- Effectively created easy to use, reusable controls and Master Pages and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages with MVC 4.0.
- Created Inbound and outbound WCF services / Web Services have been created to integrate with Email client and support applications using C#.Net
- Used Web API to build simple, non-SOAP-based HTTP Services on top of existing WCF message pipeline.
- Wrote Data Access Layer Methods, T-SQL QueriesStore Procedures, PL/SQL Triggers, Packages and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Customer Details, and Product Configuration data.
- Heavily used LINQ to SQL to retrieve data about Customers & Transactions.
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DB tables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ Lambda Expressions to query in memory expressions.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Used SSRS to generate reports on product sales that are used to forecast the future sales of the products.
- Involved in Unit testing, Modular testing, Integration testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Used Microsoft Test Manager in Visual Studio for running Action recorded Test Cases and Regression Tests.
Environment: C#.Net, Object Oriented Methodologies, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2008, ADO.NET, .NET Framework 4.5, HTML, CSS, JSON, JQUERY, Bootstrap, Web Service, WCF, XAML, LINQ, IIS 6.0, MS VISIO(UML), N-UNIT, SSRS, n-tier architecture, Agile Methodology, Team Foundation Server( TFS ), MVC
Confidential, New York, NY
- Coordinated with the Finance Teams and the Product Managers on business requirements.
- Involved in interaction with clients and end users for creating user specifications.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, analysis and coding of the application.
- Involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from gathering business requirements to deployment of the system.
- Developed the Application using C#.Net, Entity Framework and, SQL Server 2008 databases at backend.
- Designed the modules using Object Oriented Design and Programming (OOP) concepts. Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Created Web API's Services to provide Products and Orders details.
- Involved in developing core logic to Mobile Applications. Developed key custom libraries for PDF generation and report viewer for Mobile platforms like IOS, ANDROID and WINDOWS Mobile.
- Created and consumed XML Web Services to send and receive data from FF system using SOAP and WSDL and also build security protocols and cryptography.
- Developed web service helper classes, to enable communicating with WSDL services on Mobile platform using Xamarin.
- Developed Login Authentication using Active Directory (LDAP) to multiple domains.
- Created Custom Controls and User Controls, and was involved in web forms designing. Also developed Dynamic User Controls for Mobile platforms, generated on UI dynamically at run time.
- Involved in writing complex queries, Stored Procedures and wrote complex T - SQL statements, created Views, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL 2005/2008R2/2012.
- Implemented several .NET features like Caching, Trace and State management, Centralized exception handling and Server side event handling.
- Controlled page flashing implementation and used Ajax Manager, Ajax Panel and different Ajax controls.
- Involved in Production Support, Documentation and Bug Fixing.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) and TFS for Version Control. Performed Unit Testing and Integration Testing on every new version before sending it for User Acceptance Test (UAT).
- Responsible for generation of Test Flight Beta Application development and distribution for User Acceptance Test (UAT) for Mobile platform.
- Responsible for Application meeting all requirements for various store releases for Mobile platforms for specific markets.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET Controls, CSS and HTML to facilitate the registered users.
- Developed classes in Business Layer and in Data Access Layer in C#
- Used Custom Validations and User Validation to give access to registered users.
- Used user controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Created views to facilitate easy interface implementation and triggers on them to facilitate consistent data entry into the database.
- Created database objects using SQL Server including complex Stored Procedures, DTS packages, triggers, tables, and views and other SQL joins and statements for applications
- UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.NET, C#, XML, ADO.NET and .NET Framework.
- Used AJAX toolkit controls.
- Responsible for the creation of the applications by using C#.net and enhancement of the projects for .net applications.
- Implemented interfaces in C# which encapsulate business logic and call them from Web Forms
- Developed Web Services for the System using .NET (SOAP/XML)
- Deployment of Web services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP
- Involved in designing and developing ASP.NET Web Parts which brings uniform look to the site.
- Effectively handled ASP.NETclient side state management features such as view state, control state, hidden fields, cookies and query strings.
- Transformed XML files into specified business format (PDF, MS-Word) using XSLT.
- Implemented Exception Handling, Logging and Validation of incoming requests.
- Documented the modules developed front-end screens.
- DevelopedT-SQL Stored Procedures for Generating Reports.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for version and source code control.
Jr .Net Developer
- Created various Web forms for user login, account summary, loan applications and history pages using ASP.Net.
- Worked extensively with asp.net repeaters, list boxes and HTML tables as required making up the User Interface.
- Implemented form based authentication and maintained Session State information throughout the webtransaction.
- Configured the web.config file for Session Management and trace.
- Developed a search control which is used to filter transactions for a given transaction name and date range.
- Provided database connectivity using ADO.Net and created stored procedures using MS SQL Server 2005.
- Used SSAS and SSRS to analyze the claims data and generate reports for the management to give an overview of the claim status.
- Used Data Adapters, Datasets and Command & Connection Objects of ADO.NET to manipulate Data in the SQL Server Database.
- Prepared documentation for any Production moves or fixes and adhered to Change Control and management procedures.
- Extensively used ASP.NetRepeaters and Data lists to display account summary, loan history and other information on the web pages.
- Performed functional testing on various developed modules.
- Used VSS for the source code & document version control.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, ASP.Net 2.0, C#, ADO.Net, Web forms, SQL Server 2005, HTML, CSS, UML and Visual Source Safe.