- 7+ years of experience in developing Windows Based and Web Based Applications, with active involvement in all phases of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Requirement, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles and Agile methodology.
- Experience in enterprise architect for design and Use Case modeling.
- In - depth knowledge of software design patterns, Service Oriented Architecture ( SOA ) along with 3-tier, n-tier layered architecture and relational database design.
- Extensive experience in architecture, design and development of Client-Server and Distributed Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC .
- Valuable experience in AngularJS for developing single page web applications along with Model View-View Model (MVVM) pattern to obtain two-way binding’s.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as SQL Command, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Adapter.
- Expertise in working with LINQ for querying several types of data.
- Expertise in mapping the data through Object Relational Mapping Entity Framework.
- Made use of Dapper for extending the IDbConnection interface.
- Worked with Xamarin for building Android and IOS Mobile applications.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge in Design Patterns and strong knowledge in Asynchronous Processing, Multi-threading Processing.
- Experience in working with Database queries, Stored procedures, Triggers, Views and Functions using SQL Server along with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Created and maintained SSIS packages to import/export data from XML , Flat Files, Excel through XSL and XSLT , worked on SSRS for generating reports.
- Extensive experience in consuming REST/ SOAP services.
- Strong hands on functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming of Web Services, WCF Services, REST Services and WebAPI.
- Worked on Test Driven Development (TDD) for iterative development and testing of the application.
- Valuable experience in deploying the projects through IIS.
- Involved in communicating with the team and maintaining the state of the project through TFS, JIRA and GIT.
- Performed testing with NUnit on developed modules, have good knowledge in SIT and UAT for integration testing.
- Made use of cloud computing technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure.
- Good knowledge on Docker for working on system level virtualization.
- Hands on experience on Angular2, Typescripts for working on Node.JS and Knockout JS.
- Worked on Silverlight and rendering User Interfaces for Windows Applications through WPF.
- An enthusiastic and goal-oriented team player possessing excellent communication and interpersonal skills with prominent level of adaptability.
Languages: C, C++, C#, SQL
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0, Web Forms, Asp.NetMVC 3.0/4.0/4.5, MVVM, AngularJS, SSIS, SSRS, ADO.Net, Entity Framework, LINQ, Dapper, Xamarin
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, XML, Web Services, WebAPI, WCF
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2008/2012/2015/2017, SQL Server Management Studio
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2008/12/2014
Servers: Microsoft IIS (8.0/7.0/6.0)
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/2007/8/10
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed a Single Page Application using AngularJS features.
- Used Razor View Engine for light weight coding and designs.
- Used HTML Helpers to bind the model objects to HTML elements.
- Designed the layout pages using HTML5 and CSS3 for elegant user interface.
- Used Bootstrap for creating grid controls.
- Worked on providing the authentication and authorization through Data Annotations for the eligible users and admins using jQuery.
- Created session variables using HTTP Handlers to define the session timeout properties.
- Used Dapper to model and manage data on WebAPI.
- Hosted the web applications through Internet Information Services (IIS) on the local servers.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) to host the project on to the cloud server.
- Made use of EHS Modules for connecting the database with the functionality.
- Created reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for the individual and group accounts.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views to create and alter the data in the existing database.
- Altered Functions by using Indexes for better performance and time of execution.
- Involved in Bug fixing which helped in enhancing the quality of the project.
- Worked with TFS for collaborating with my team for code check-in, code sharing and working on the assigned user story.
- Worked with Agile/Scrum Environment to meet the timelines and interaction with the team.
- Involved in testing for solving the bugs in individual modules of the project.
- Involved in preparing System Test Cases, Documentation and Debugging.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET MVC, AngularJS, Entity Framework, Web API, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Dapper, IIS, MS SQL Server 2014, SSRS, MS Visual Studio 2015/2017, AWS, SQL Server Management Studio, TFS.
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed Single Page Application( SPA ) with ASP.Net WebAPI and AngularJS using Code First Approach in Entity Framework.
- Consumed the data from the Web API using $http service in AngularJS.
- Obtained two-way binding by using MVVM pattern through WPF Silverlight.
- Created controllers and actions for many requests to the Web API service by performing CRUD operations.
- Used Entity Framework to model and manage the data on the Web API.
- Extensively used jQuery AJAX calls for communicating between client and server .
- Used Action Filters to authorize and authenticate user login.
- Created and sent email notifications to users about their upcoming deadlines using SMTP Client.
- Designed elegant user interfaces through CSS3 styling.
- Involved in the parsing of the XML Documents and transformed XML document to the XHTML format using XSLT.
- Worked on Database Objects using SQL Server including complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Tables and Views.
- Implemented Exception Handling, Logging and Error Messages of incoming requests.
- Generated the reports for the sales and users registered on daily, weekly basis through this project using SSRS.
- Assisted the team working on Mobile development using Xamarin.
- Performed Unit testing on the individual modules before deploying the application through Microsoft Azure.
- Collaborated with the team through TFS by working on the assigned user stories and creating test cases for the testing department.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC including requirement analysis and architectural design phases of the project using Agile/ Scrum methodologies.
- Used C# , Asp.NetMVC , ASP.Net Web API in the application with MVC 4.0 Razor Engine.
- Service layer was developed using ASP.Net Web API for RESTful services
- Implemented many AJAX controls to improve the performance of the web pages.
- Developed the data access libraries using ORM concept Entity Framework .
- Used Data Annotations to validate user data on the server and client side through jQuery.
- Created User Controls for better reusability of codes in the application.
- Used Action Filters to authorize and authenticate user login.
- Designed elegant user interfaces through HTML5 and CSS3 styling.
- Worked on Test Driven Development (TDD) for fixing the bugs easily when coding.
- Worked on Database Objects using SQL Server including complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Tables and Views.
- Developed Triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables in SQL Server 2012 .
- Generated reports for the services received on daily basis using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used GIT for version control, bug tracking & fixing and configuration management.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, WebAPI, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, IIS, SSRS, NUnit, MS SQL Server 2012, MS Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server Management Studio, GIT.
- Designed a User Interface that is populated with data from a Web Services with Bootstrap for a better user experience.
- Implemented different Controllers to deal with the different business operations of the application.
- Created and styled Grid components using Bootstrap.
- Implemented Client-side validations using Custom Form Validation through jQuery.
- Implemented Server-side validation using Data Annotations.
- Developed and consumed WCF Services to access data layer components.
- Used Xamarin for converting the developed web applications to Mobile applications.
- Worked on LINQ queries for managing several types of data.
- Used Entity Framework to model and manage data from SQL Server.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions and views for different data operations on the database.
- Involved in Code review process and performed NUnit testing before deploying the project through IIS for local servers.
- Used TFS as the version control tool for sharing, updating the code.
- Designed an elegant user interface using HTML and CSS.
- Managed and modelled data from the database to the front-end through Entity Framework.
- Consumed Web Services for deploying the application through client servers.
- Created and Altered database through Stored Procedures, Functions and Indexes.
- Worked on SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for integration and data transformation solutions.
- Generated reports for the sales through SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Worked on jQuery for client-side validations.
- Implemented Server-side validations through data annotations for each modelled data.
- Performed Unit testing before deploying the project through IIS.
- Participated in team meetings and code-sharing through Team Foundation Server (TFS).