- 7+ years of experience with a variety of development and deployment approaches, including Confidential /Server and Internet, using Microsoft .NET - based architectures and industry leading relational database management systems. Microsoft Certified web applications and MVC programmer.
- Experience estimating software development efforts based upon Confidential functional requirements, technology environment considerations and enterprise usage characteristics
- Expert in developing Web based applications (MVC, WEBFORMS) and Windows based(WPF, WINFORMS) using the .NET Framework, Visual Studio IDE, T-SQL, WCF Web Services, Entity Framework, Highway Data, C#, ASP.NET with MVC, WebAPI, ADO.NET, XAML, XML
- Experience with Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Good expertise with RBDMS such as Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2000/2005, including Stored Procedures, Triggers, functions, Writing Constraints using T-SQL and PL/SQL
- Expertise in Design and Development of Graphical User Interfaces using C#, and ASP.NET Web Forms
- Extensively worked with all the Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Familiar with Agile Methodologies (Scrum), Waterfall Methodologies
- Developed N-tier applications including database design and development and well versed with middleware, back end, middle tier, and front end UI development
- Experience in working with Git, Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe.
- Experience in drawing Use Case, Sequence, and Class Diagrams using UML
- Ability to quickly understand and utilize new technologies and suggested possible application enhancements
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
.NET Technologies: VS.NET 2013/12/10/ 2008 , / / 2002, NET 4.5/4.0 / 3.5 /3 .0 /2.0 / 1.1 /1.0, TFS, WPF, WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ, Web Services, Enterprise Libraries 4.0 /3.x /2.0, Entity FrameworkHighway Data, LINQ, Jasmine, Karma.
Middleware Technologies: IIS,WCF,ASP.NET Web Services
MVVM,MVC:, Singleton, Factory
COM/Open Source: Resharper, NUnit, Jasmine, StyleCop
Software Development: Agile Software Development Model (Scrum), Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows8/7, Vista, XP,2003
Web Technology / Tools: ASP.NET 4/3.5/2.0/1.1, AJAX.NET CSS, HTML, XHTML, AJAX, WebAPI, JSON, Knockout2.0, Kendo
SQL Server: 2012/2008/2005, SSIS, DTS, 2000, MS Access
Tools: Psake, Powershell, Expression Blend, Active X DLL s/Controls, StypeCop
Reporting Tools: SSRS, PhantomJs, RequireJS, AmplifyJS
Version Control: GIT, Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Web Servers: Microsoft IIS Server
Modeling Tool: Agile(SCRUM,TDD), UML
Confidential, MN.NET Developer
- Responsible for converting and deploy into Test environment.
- After testing fix the bugs reported and deploy into UAT. After successful testing by user, keep it ready for Production and then support for production in bug fixing etc.
Confidential, TX.NET Developer
- Involved in all phases of the application development from business requirements analysis, design, development, and testing of the application and employed several design patterns and Microsoft best practices.
- Involved in design of ER Diagrams, work flow diagrams, technical documents for our DIM module according to business requirements.
- Designed and Developed Rich GUI using Razor, Kendo, Knockout.
- Worked closely with Scrum Master for backlog grooming and planning. Worked on three week iterations and actively involved in sprint retrospection and sizing.
- DAL Developed with Highway Data and exposed Data Context using Web Service using C#, Visual Studio.NET2012
- Fixing bugs reported by QA and performed unit testing using NUnit and Jasmin.
- The Rig Solutions product hierarchy is the master index for all Rig Solutions products.
- The primary purpose of the Product Model Hierarchy is to provide a consistent framework for managing product information.
- It is the underlying architecture of the product platform, and not only drives the marketing and sale of products, but also drives the systems that support the business.
- In addition, it supports the integration and data exchange among NOV users, engineers, sales people, quotations, and project managers.
- It consists of 3 levels designed to organize the product offering in a common, consistent, and robust structure.
- The levels are: Product Line, Product Family, and Product Model.
- Involved in all phases of the application development from business requirements analysis, design, development, and testing of the application and employed several design patterns and MS best practices
- Designed, developed SOA Web Services using WCF Services, ASP.NET MVC4, .NET, C#.NET and Hosted on IIS and Unit tested with MS Unit Framework, responsible for classic asp to ASP.NET MVC and consumed WCF Service
- Involved in design of ER Diagrams, work flow diagrams, technical documents for various modules according to business requirements using Microsoft Visio
- Involved in 2D/3D modeling with Expression Design and created layers,3D Meshes, Emissive materials, Brushes, Path objects, sliced, exported to WPF XAML to enhance UI and leverage the hardware acceleration
- Worked closely with Scrum Master(PM) for backlog catalogs, feature catalogs and prioritized the tasks
- Produced reusable Styles, Themes, Custom Controls and User Controls using XAML and Expression Blend
- Customized the look and feel of the Rich Interactive User Interface using Data Templates, Control Templates, Styles, and Resources using Visual Studio 2010, Expression Blend 4, XAML that displayed data in formatted and user friendly way and used layout panels like Grid/Stack/Canvas to arrange controls
- DAL Developed with Entity Framework and exposed Data Context using WCF Web Service using C#, Visual Studio.NET2010
- Involved in writing T-SQL queries to retrieve/modify data and used datasets extensively for transmission of data and developed C# business entities for Data Transfer Objects
- Used Entity Framework ORM tool for business rules validation, accessing and modify SQL Server data using C#.NET,VS2010,LINQ
- Created various Stored Procedures and Triggers using SQL Server 2008
- Created Indexes, Joins on key fields for fast retrieval and Database optimization
- Developed several User Controls which were used on the workflow app
- Done unit testing and integration testing and Testing of database, queries optimization and performance
- Fixing bugs reported by QA and performed unit testing using NUnit. Used Visual source safe (VSS) for source control and documented the entire application
- Developed Web Confidential using ASP.NET, IIS, Web Forms Controls, User and Custom Controls, HTML, CCS and ASP.NET Confidential side validations
- Developed Thick Confidential and implemented Object - Oriented functionalities using C# and WEBFORMS
- Created database schema, stored procedures, and used ADO.NET data access objects and controls
- Developed Database Tables against SQL Server and Used T-SQL commands extensively to perform the database operations in applications
- Responsible for bug fixing and Unit testing for the different application modules
- Participated in creating Class Diagrams and Use Case Diagrams using UML
Environment: .NET Framework1.1, ASP.NET, XML, ADO.NET, VisualStudio.NET2003, HTML,CSS,IIS6, SQL Server, UML, Windows 2000 Server
- Developed DTS packages using VB script to read the data from excel files and segregated and transform to SQL Server database
- Used ADO.NET to access SQL Server and Oracle database using C# and tested using MS Unit Framework and generated the test cases
- Creating database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures using Oracle, SQL Server2000 with SQL and T SQL and created Crystal reports
Environment: .NET Framework1.1, C#.NET, VB.NET, WINFORMS, ASP.NET,XML, ADO.NET VisualStudio.NET2003, ASP.NET, Oracle9i/8i/7.3, SQL Server200, UML,VB6.0, Windows 2000 Server