- Highly skilled Application Developer with multiple years of experience in SDLC with exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and communication skills and outstanding background in science and mathematics seeks a full time position as a software developer.
- 3 years of experience as lead architect in designing innovative and tailored solution to rapidly changing business requirements
- 3 years of experience in working in Agile Teams including as a Scrum Master
- 10 years of experience in all levels of SDLC, from identifying requirements to Beta Monitoring and Release to Production
- Expert technical skills in Object - Oriented Analysis, Development and Patterns
- Experience with Lucene search engine, REST APIs, web service, windows service, relational DB
- Equally comfortable in designing cutting edge solutions as well as working with legacy code
- Proficient in multi-tier architecture and cross product and cross platform integration
- Experience in successfully leading teams through intensive and critical projects as a Scrum Master
- Proven record of completing projects on time and under budget
- Excellent interpersonal skills and focus on enabling the whole team
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
Skill Highlights: Message Queue, XML, REST API, WCF, Web Services, Lucene Search Engine, SOA, XAML, WPF.
- Independently advised clients on various aspects of Software Development.
- Helped prepare SRS- software requirements specification for various clients.
- Advised clients on design and scalability concerns.
- I organized and led monthly meetings, coordinated and managed professional events, led networking and career development seminars for the local California chapter.
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
- Designed, developed, maintained and enhanced Broadcast Industry solutions.
- Coordinated with Product Managers to finalize requirements, steered engineering teams to implement design, collaborate with Projects Managers, QA and Client Services team to ensure completion of project deliverable in a timely manner. Some projects include
Lead Developer and Architect
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features, enhancements to existing components and ongoing maintenance.
- Provided technical leadership to other team members, reviewed code to ensure it met the design and standards guidelines.
- Coordinated with QA to guide Software Test Plans, advised client services group to prepare support documents and administered training to support representatives.
Designer and Developer
- Designed and lead the effort to deliver a fully integrated solution to Confidential that consisted of Playback, Ingest and real time status updates-l utilizing the MOS protocol independently.
- Responsible for ensuring the product met performance and data load requirements at production.
Architect and Developer
- Independently spearheaded creation of delivering targeted, trackable, reversible upgrade interface.
- Executed multiple releases to address critical issues in a timeframe of a few days.
- Guided other products and teams to embrace this process for faster processing of sensitive upgrades.
- Developed secure and scalable media asset management system.
- Worked on web streaming, REST APIs, windows services.
- Designed and implemented GUI interface enabled Ray tracer with advances stochastic algorithms.