- Totally about 6 - year experience (5 year in US) in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web and Client/Server Application development using Confidential .NET Framework, C#. NET, ASP.NET, IIS.
- Experience in Architecting, Designing, Development and Deployment of High-Performance, Scalable, Distributed, ASP.NET Applications and SQL Server 2005/08/12/14 .
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Methodologies.
- Extensive experience with C#.Net by creating Class Libraries for the applications.
- Hands-on experience in application software design and development using various languages on a variety of platforms using n-Tier architecture and MVC client server application architecture.
- Experience in Confidential .NET Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 and Confidential Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015.
- Experience in developing W eb Services and middle tier components in .NET Framework.
- Good Knowledge in XML/XSL/XSLT, SOAP, Web Services.
- Excellent experience in ADO.Net programming and developed DAL classes using various ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Command Builder, Data Reader, and Dataset.
- Experience in writing complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, SQL Queries and Views using SQL Server 2005 / 2008/2012/2014 and Oracle.
- Worked in agile environment to response the changing customer needs and to shorten the period of development cycle.
- Outstanding problem solving, strategic thinking and data analysis skills, strong focus on teamwork and achieving team goals, result oriented, fast learner and excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player.
NET Technologies: ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, WWF, MVC, Web Services, AJAX, Win forms, Web Forms
Programming Languages: C#, Python, C++
Database Products: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Oracle11g, T-SQL, PL-SQL, MS ACCESS
Framework: .Net Framework 1.0/2.0/3.5/4.0
Web Technologies: XML, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, ASP.NET, ASP, SOAP, WSDL
Design Concepts & Tools: UML, VISIO, Design Patterns
Version Controllers: Visual Source Safe 6.0, TFS
Web Server: IIS 6.0/IIS 7.0/IIS 7.5
Application development tools: VS2005/VS2008/VS2010/VS2013, NUnit
Business intelligence tools: SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Front End Developer/Data Analyst
- Creating inputs and filters for data search and data filtering.
- Utilizing various charts for data visualization in Insight.
- Creating scope query script to output streams from COSMOS.
- Reading and writing structured and non-structured streams with Scope Studio and Extracting data from multiple streams.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Designed, developing new functional features by analyzing legacy code and creating new model, controller, view and repositories in C#
- Designed and developing test cases for controller and data access repositories.
- Utilize AJAX and RESTful web service to implement CRUD operation for dashboard.
- Create tables, store procedures, functions and triggers in database with SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Using TFS for source control and version management.
- Using fortify tool to solve security issues and reduce risks in the code.
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Developing oData Web API controller for data operation/retrieving to be called by desktop or mobile application.
- Working and developing in an agile environment.
- Creating data entity model with Entity Framework to access tables, views, and stored procedures in database.
- Writing SQL scripts to create tables, views, stored procedures, trigger with SQL Server 2012
- Creating and configuring web site on Windows Server 2008(IIS 7.5) for application publishing and deployment.
- Integrating various data sources/databases into SQL 2012 with SSIS service.
- Using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and version management.
Confidential, St. Cloud, MN
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) like Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Prepared design specifications, which have detailed description of the features using UML diagrams.
- Developed Web Application using Object Oriented Analysis and Design concepts (OOPs) including inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and abstraction.
- Developed dynamic ASPX web forms using ASP.NET, C #.NET, XML, XSL/XSLT, HTML 5, and CSS 3.
- Worked on IBM MQ Web Sphere V7.5 Client set up for message transactions.
- Worked in a agile environment to improve work efficiency
- Used technologies like AJAX for a rich UI experience and better performance.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web services, and State Management, Caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Implemented web services with SOA using WCF for passing data to multiple platforms.
- Created the necessary Build and deployment Batch scripts for the Deployment of Legacy and .NET Application objects in an automated fashion.
- Involved in complete Life cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- GUI development using ASP.Net for Web forms.
- Writing code in both code behind and web interface.
- Using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for applying formatting rules.
- Created Web User Controls to achieve maximum code reusability.
- Created generic class module to Load/Save/Validate data in the application and achieved maximum code reusability.
- Involved in writing complicated queries compatible with both Oracle and SQL Server database.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Database Triggers, Views and Transactions handling in Oracle 11g.
- Utilized NUNIT to do unit test for implemented codes.
- Worked Extensively on Creating and Calling XML Web Services used for checking In/Out consumer information.
- Deployment and Distribution of application.
- Role also requires communicating with and supporting business users and troubleshooting their issues within critical time limits.
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for development process and Agile including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Involved in the development of Sales Navigator 2 project, which is based on MVC4 framework.
- Developed XML Schemas for Data Object design for communication with web service and existing Application Infrastructure
- Effectively used Model-View-Controller (MVC) Architectural pattern to decouple Data Access Logic and Business Logic from data presentation and user interaction.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction and Design patterns like Abstract factory.
- Writing Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML with Confidential Visio 2007.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ and SQL server 2008
- Utilized Entity Framework with LINQ to enhance the data accessing performance.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used WCF services to store files in a repository, using a file storage service and hosted the service using multiple end points.
- Created User Controls, Data Access Layer, BLL Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4 for web pages.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Writing Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Designed and developed SSIS packages, stored procedures, configuration files, tables, views, functions and implemented best practices to maintain optimal performance.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Used SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio for report designing and construction. (SSRS)
- Worked with connection manager, build data and control flow and ran packages.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Visual source safe.
- Involved in writing System Documentation and Code Documentation.
- Utilized TFS for source control.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, C#.NET, WCF, XML, T-SQL, HTML, Java Script, Web Services, SOAP, Ajax, SQL Server 2005, Visual Studio 2005, AGILE, SSRS, ADO.NET, UML, TFS.
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement using WCF,WPF, SOAP with the business logic implemented using C#.
- Responsible for designing the application using MVVM Framework and XAML .
- Developed the application using WPF, C#, XAML, WCF, and SQL Server
- Designed and developed UI components, implemented event handling using C#, XAML tree structure.
- Implemented features like Partial classes, Anonymous types, Read-Only Properties, Collections, polymorphism and inheritance of C# in building data entity model.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Used LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked tables and stored procedures and also Implemented LINQ Lambda Expressions to query in memory expressions.
- Used SSRS to generate and deploy project related reports.
- Implemented Software Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies utilizing Team Foundation Server ( TFS ).
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2010, .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET Entity Framework, C#, SQL Server 2008, LINQ, XML, WPF, WCF,XAML Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Responsible for interacting with users and gathering various requirements and converting them into technical requirements.
- Used C# to code in Business Logic and Data Access Layer.
- Used SQL Server 2005 to design and create the database tables.
- Used T-SQL to write queries for data accessing.
- Created logins & setup permissions to enable access to only authenticated users.
- Used C# to create classes of this application.
- Developed and Tested Web service having Security Layers in C# for user Authentication.
- Used AJAX tool kit and Web Service technology to implement the intelligence search.
- Worked on Unit test cases and performed unit testing