- Over 6+ years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, maintenance of Client - Server and Web-Based Applications using N-tier Architectures with Microsoft technologies, following Agile/Sbcrum development methodologies.
- Designed UML Diagrams, ER Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Experience in developing applications under .NET Framework using ASP.Net, C#, SQL Server, WCF Services, Web API RESTful Services.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC Framework 5.0/4.0/3.0.
- Extensively used LINQ and ORM tools like Entity Framework to exchange data between web applications and database objects.
- Extensively used Object Oriented Programming Principles (OOPS) principles like Inheritance, Polymorphism and developing applications using design patterns like MVVM, MVC 3/4, Abstract Factory and Singleton .
- Experience on working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), WebAPI2 and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) in .NET 4.6.1/4.5/4.0/3.0 .
- Experience in using AJAX for quickly creating efficient and interactive web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Expertise in developing applications using .NET application building blocks (Data access, Exception Handling, State management).
- Developed back-end components and Expertise in writing connection logic to connect to Third- party Web Services using Node.js.
- Experienced developing REST API’s using ASP.NET Web API 2, handling HTTP requests and send HTTP response with serialized JSON data.
- Working experience on developing Front-End based AngularJS applications, creating custom directives, services.
- Extensively worked on WCF and Web Services to provide SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols.
- Excellent experience in creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) using .NET Framework and solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in using MongoDB, document-oriented database to store data in the form of BSON structure documents.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server and Oracle providers.
- Experienced in improving performance and avoiding SQL injections by using LINQ expressions or Lambda expressions on multiple data sources, and usage of strongly typed objects IEnumerable/IQueryable.
- Proficient in T-SQL Queries, Views, Joins, Functions, SQL Stored Procedures, Database Triggers, Cursors, Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Experience in developing Custom Reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server, Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SVN, Cruise Control and Jenkins for continuous integration.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining Web Applications and Services on IIS 7.0/6.0.
- Experienced in Documenting, Preparing Test Plans, developing Test Cases and Testing (Unit, System, Integration, User Acceptance and Regression testing)
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite cordinator to provide update on daily basis.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.NET (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), HTML5, CSS3, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Responsive Design: Bootstrap.
Xml Technologies: XML, XSLT, XPATH, and XSL.
Message Format: JSON, XML.
Windows App Technologies: Win Forms,WPF.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012/2010 , SQL Server Management Studio.
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.6.1/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 .
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2014/2010/2008 , MSAccess 2010/2007, Oracle 10g/9i, and MongoDB.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8).
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS 2008/2005).
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007.
VersionControl Tools: SVN, Team Foundation Server(TFS), GIT, and FileNet.
Middleware: Web Services, WCF, ADO.NET, ADO.NET Entity Framework.
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Cruise Control.
Servers: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/ NT, Microsoft IIS(7.0/6.0/5.0) .
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Designed and developed new and enhancements to software applications that include requirements analysis to gain an understanding of business needs to develop level of effort estimates, software design and development, unit testing, performing design and code reviews and development of technical documentation.
- Involved in doing POC's on Angular 2.0, Typescript and HTML5 for project transformed from Silverlight and developed component - based web pages.
- Solid Experience in working on advanced Angular 2.0 support for web pack, code splitting, lazy loading, AOT and Tree Shaking.
- Worked on Angular 2.0, HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript. Additional frameworks like Bootstrap for responsive design.
- Created custom directives, services in Angular 2.0 and integrated with Kendo UI to show large amount data in grid.
- Implemented Angular 2.0 component router for navigation by creating the base route and extensions by using Router Config as an injectable URL path and customized component for each of the web page in Angular 2.0.
- Developed application level code to interact with API's, rest web services using asynchronous, JSON, Node.js, XML.
- Developed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration and multi-tier web applications with the use of Web Services using ASP.Net Web API.
- Implemented Angular 2.0 to handle asynchronous communication with our Rest API for various requirements.
- Extensively used Telerik objects like Rad Date Picker\Panel Bar\Menu\Combo Box\Grid\Tab controls to meet performance issues.
- Used Entity Framework 5 - Reverse Engineering approach and Code first approach.
- Worked Extensively on Integrating Tableau Report with .Net UI and Applying UI filters to tableau report with C#.Net as Code behind language.
- Designed database in SQL Server 2014 and created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce the complication of SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Involved in troubleshooting, monitoring, optimization of SQL Server 2014 database procedures and T-SQL code.
- Created unit testing cases using Karma-Jasmine where each test case is written in a user-friendly Jasmine language using simple describe, it, Expect, before each and after each block s and performed continuous integration and deployments using TeamCity.
- Used JIRA, AGM for bug tracking and issue tracking and daily stand up to sync up with Team for current sprint status Implementation and Maintenance with extensive experience with agile methodologies.
Confidential, West Chester, PA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance following Agile Scrum .
- Written Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML with Microsoft Visio.
- Developed standard and decoupled code using Design Patterns - MVP, MVVM, Singleton, Factory and concepts like Dependency Injection, IOC, Lambda Expression, Delegates.
- Used ASP.Net Web API 2 for HTTP based RESTful Services using JSON message format achieving usage of less bandwidth for server communication.
- Modeled CRUD database operations through REST
- Used FieldParser, XMLSerializer, Serial Response modules in Node to handle parsing and serialize request and response data.
- Created Gulp scripts for various tasks and used Node.js for managing application UI dependencies.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and used Basic Http Binding, WsHttpBinding, NetTcpBinding to make it available to different types of clients.
- Implemented service-oriented architecture ( SOA ) Layer using C#.Net and WCF to decouple the UI with BL .
- Implemented Angular-JS Controllers to maintain each view data, used an AngularJS Factory to interact with a RESTful Service.
- Extensively worked on Angular-Js 2-way data binding to synchronize model and view.
- Added AngularJS Event Listeners to HTML elements using HTML event directives.
- Created modules using AngularJS Controllers , Directives , and Services , making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Worked on AngularJS Routing using ngRoute to navigate to different pages in the application and used $Http Service Methods to request and to get response from remote servers.
- Used Angular-Js for client-side validations and to monitor the state of input fields using $untouched, $dirty, $valid, $invalid properties.
- Consumed ASP.NET Web API from ASP.NET MVC 4 application using Http client, Implemented Web Services Using ASP.NET for consumption by the client application.
- Used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Utilized ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using Language Integrated Query (LINQ).
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Cursors , Tables, SQL Joins and T-SQL Statements in SQL Server 2012 for Inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Created Custom User Controls , Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and . Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Working experience with Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), created ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Worked on Mongo DB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, replication, schema and design.
- Used Cruise Control as build and continuous integrations tool.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues on regular basis.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUnit.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Actively involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Maintenance and Support activities of project solutions.
- Extract requirements from legacy application and implement them in WPF, MVVM, Prism way with best practices.
- Implemented bootstrapper, Module catalog, prism Unity, Modularity, prism libraries in XAML (WPF) using MVVM, WinForms.
- Designed and developed different WPF Patterns in Silverlight related software modules, Window manager, XAML Data grid and XAML spreadsheet using 3rd party GUI components.
- Created Web services, which are used to communicate to the other departments.
- UI (User Interface) was developed using ASP.NET web server controls, XAML, WPF toolkit and Telerik Rad Controls.
- Developed WPF applications in creating animations using animated controls like story board, double animation.
- Implemented object-oriented design using multithreaded programming, TCP/IP and client/server architecture.
- Created Entity Framework Database First Model for ASP.NET application used LINQ to Entities and Lambda Expressions for the data access layer.
- Used LINQ to Entities heavily for CRUD operations, massage the data, various LINQ operators to improve the performance by reduce the roundtrips to database.
- Used web server controls like Login Control, Menu Control and Substitution Control extensively in designing web forms.
- Developed SQL -Packages, Procedures, Functions, SQL Scripts and Database Triggers to populate the historic data.
- Create T-SQL joins and sub-queries for complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Designed tabular, matrix reports, drilldown, drill through, Parameterized and linked reports in MS SQL Reporting Services ( SSRS ).
- Created packages using SSIS for extracting data from flat files, MS Excel files, OLEDB, MS Access to SQL Server database.
- Implemented unit test and integration test using NUnit test, which was also used for debugging the program.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5/2.0, WPF, MVVM, WCF, Prism MVVM, Dependency Injection, Silverlight, XAML, Infragistics, Entity Framework 4.0, WCF, VB.NET 7, LINQ, Lambda Expressions, ADO.Net, Visual Studio 2010/2008, NUNIT, Microsoft Enterprise Library, TFS 2010, IIS 7.0, AJAX, Windows Server 2003, SQL Server 2008 R2, UML, XML.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in analyzing the requirements and design of various modules in the application.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Win Forms, and Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Developed ASP.Net pages using ASP.NET 2.0 web form controls, Custom Controls, HTML server controls in C#.
- Served as the SPOC for SSIS technology and projects in my team and was involved in creating and deploying several SSIS packages for the whole team.
- Worked with designing, maintaining and analyzing databases, Stored Procedures, and Triggers using SQL Server 2008 and application interaction using ADO.NET.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving and filtering the data proficiently.
- Used Code First Approach development pattern. Involved in User Acceptance testing and Integration testing.
- Created complex Reports like drill down, drill through, parameterized reports using SSRS.
- Implemented WCF services and better logging exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Development of Backend Perl modules which talks to the Oracle database and allow data to insert, delete, update in a restricted manner by means of trigger based insert, delete, update functions or stored procedures which would intern log the operations into backend log tables.
- Used LINQ effectively with Lambda expressions to process the C# generic collections.
- Used IIS as Web Server. Implemented Search Engine Optimization/ Search Engine Marketing (SEO/SEM Google Analytic) techniques on the web application to increase traffic on the site.
- Make checks if the server is returning errors and do the necessary exceptions. Monitor the application and fix errors on server.
- Testing the application on multiple environment and devices like windows and android.
- Created Excel reports using Macros that would simulate reports on the web page by accessing the database.