Results oriented professional with high standards looking for a challenging software development position with emphasis on Microsoft software and system development technologies.
Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, MFC, AJAX, HTML, Angular, Knockout
Databases: SQL Server 2005, 2008, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL
Development: Full cycle SDLC, Agile, SCRUM
Development Tools: VS 2013, TFS, MS Source Safe, SVN, NAnt, NUnit, Selenium, Cruise Control
Other: SSRS, SSIS, SS 2005 Service Broker, MS Office, IIS, XML, XSLT, Telerik, Azure
Sr. Software Engineer
- Technical lead for the Utility Management solution of New World ERP - public sector ERP solution
- Managing development for user logging features for eSuiteUtilities Services - client portal for Utility Management module
- Responsible for integration with Tyler Hub - dashboard solution - build integration service layer
- Managing development for Special Assessment Accrual Calculator
- Work Order / Inventory Modules Integration
- Special Assessment Module Updates
Software Development Engineer
- Developing new and supporting existing features for Connected IP Payments™ (CIPP) a complex payment management system for patent payment and trademark renewal services (C#, MVVM, Reactive Extensions, WCF, Silverlight, SQL Server 2013, VS 2013, MS Test, Fluent Validations, Unity dependency injection, Microsoft Extensibility Framework (MEF)).
- SME for a few major Modules (Discrepancy Module, Query Center and Maintenance)
- Co-Developed Patent Payables Module
- Added a client data replication feature used by the marketing team to refresh the data to demo the application to the new clients
- Co-applicants form in the Client Management Module
- Scrum Master for one of the 2 teams developing for the CIPP product
- Running the Agile ceremonies: stand-up, demos and Review/Retrospective
Sr. .NET Developer
- Developed a new application called SBIC Web (SBIC - Small Business Investment Company) for SBA (Small Business Administration). The application is a large scale high availability application to be used by the more than 300 SBICs for financial reporting to SBA.
- Main developer for the application (VS2010, ASP.NET 4.0, SQL Server 2008, Telerik, MS Report Viewer, Agile (RallyDev), NAnt, NUnit, Selenium, Cruise Control, SVN, 508 compliant).
- Designed and developed the Form 486 reporting module;
- Developed SQL Server business layer stored procedures for various business features;
- Updated the DB schema;
- Optimized the DB performance.
- Upgraded User Interface for an EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) application used to provide drilling permits for applicants.
Sr. Software Developer
- Lead team software development projects (teams of 2 to 3 developers).
- Online Manual Review application - 10-15 simultaneous users high demand application used in the tax lien due diligence process (full SDLC, ASP.NET 4.0, ASP.NET AJAX, VS2010, MS SQL 2008 - team of 3 developers).
- Expense Tracking Module - Account Payable module used to track expenses related to the specialized financial assets under management. (full SDLC, ASP.NET 4.0, ASP.NET AJAX, VS2010, MS SQL 2008).
- Co-developed WebLT - a multi-tier Web application for Tax Liens Management and Servicing - conducted interviews with user groups, documented requirements, designed and developed, tested and deployed new modules (ASP.NET 2-4.0, ASP.NET AJAX, C#, VB.NET, SQL Server 2005-2008):
- Fees Due Module, Surplus Due Module, Case Assignment Module, Foreclosure, Disposition and Bankruptcy Modules - n-tier transaction processing modules
- Cert Search Module - n-tier dataset retrieval module
- Batch Processing Module - transactional dataset processing module
- Redemption Processing Module - 3 steps workflow, involves code level and SQL level transactions and integrates with SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Activities Module - customizable lien activities logging system with auditing
- Developed various reusable controls which encapsulate functional units: Activity Control - data view customizable .NET control, Enter Activity Control - data entry parameterized control, Multi Selectable GridView – parameterized control derived from GridView reused in various forms and controls (ASP.NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005).
- Managed the implementation of a new line of business for tax liens servicing – New York City Trust Tax Lien Servicing
- Upgraded the backend functions: developed a daily compounded interest on the remaining balance calculator and integrated into the existing applications (SQL Server 2005, T-SQL).
- Upgraded the front end features: updated payment posting module (MS Access, SQL), integrated the NY payoff into WebLT (ASP.NET 2.0, SQL Server 2005 and SQL Reporting Services).
- Created required reporting capabilities – backend stored procedures and SQL Reporting Services Reports.
- Designed and Implemented an Asynchronous Payment Posting System (T-SQL, SQL Server 2005, and SQL Server 2005 Service Broker).
- Managed a complex data migration of a business entity (Coast) portfolio to another entity (MTAG) portfolio. The projects involved migration and reconciliation of the portfolios requiring implementation of relatively complex business rules and validations (SQL Server, T-SQL).
- Maintained Open Realty - free web based listing management application (PHP, MySQL).
- Managed the upgrade from SQL 2000 to SQL 2005 - (developed and documented the procedure and managed the systems upgrade).
- Delivered an Approval and Assignment Module for Tax Lien Cases (multi-tiered architecture using ADSI - Active Directory Service Interface - and SQL Server back-end database).
- Responsible for developing various SSIS packages for importing and preprocessing business data from various sources: Fox Pro, MS Access, text formats into SQL Server Databases (SQL Server 2005 Integration Services, VB.NET, and T-SQL).
- Responsible for importing due diligence data coming in various formats (txt, Excel etc.) which needed to be normalized and then imported in a SQL Server database (Data Transformation Services, SQL Server, T-SQL, VBA, SQL Server Jobs).
- Co-developed a web-application (LT Import later AMS – Acquisition Management System) for managing the tax lien acquisition process (ASP.NET and SQL Server).
- Designed and Developed an ASP-NET 2.0 application (Filter Manager) which allows setting up filters used in the automatic due – diligence process for the tax lien acquisition (ASP.NET, SQL Server and T-SQL). The application integrates a third party Graphical Query Designer component which allowed users to generate the filtering queries.
- Developed various financial reports using SQL Reporting Services (SQL Server, T-SQL, and VB.NET).
- Responsible for various MS SQL database management tasks: database upgrades, documentation and setting up database replication jobs.
- Designed and developed a Customer Management Tool which allows settings up a new customer for the Multi-Customer solution (ASP.NET 2.0, SQL Server).
- Designed and developed a Multi-Customer solution for the EOB Agent Workflow - Application Service Provider (ASP) (MFC, SQL Server).
- Developed and supported custom oriented solutions for Form Processing Software: used C++ and MS Access to develop a data extraction module for EOB Agent which improves drastically the data entry productivity; maintained and extended a C++ post-processing application which collects output files and re-indexes and centralizes them - used in a small enterprise solutions for HealthAgent™; co-developed and supported EDI (835 and 837) module for EOBAgent™ and HealthAgent™ (VC++ with MS Access); full installation cycle – kick-off meeting, analyze and determine requirements, analyze integration needs, system installation, initial training and support for new accounts; supported and maintained COM+ enterprise application (WorkFlow™) (VC++ with SQL Server); software support and development of customizations for various clients in the health form processing industry among which: Kaiser Permanente, SONIX, CareFirst, HealthSmart (VC++); project management responsibilities for a system with more than 1 million lines of code, ASP operation which provides EOB Agent service to Kaiser Permanente.
- Developed ActiveX components for the EOB Agent which allows processing of EOBs and remittances from any payer
- Developed ActiveX components for the EOB Agent to increase performance and user-friendliness of the system
- Developed an automated building procedure for a very complex software system developed in Visual C# NET
- Generated the SQL scripts for databases synchronization and fixed errors (APEX SQL Diff).
- Co-developed a conference monitoring system (C#, ASP.NET, MSMQ, SQL 2000):
- Study architecture of a microphones system to determine possibility to interface with it.