- 10+ years of experience in software development
- 12K+ lines of code on the average per year with 5 defects per thousands in .Net technology
- Contributed solutions to software community on stack - overflow and leet-code portal
- Architected and delivered simple solutions for complex problems. (read my Patent: 7483757)
- Delivered highly quality products on time, ability to lead, interact with customer.
- Exceptionally high problem solving & troubleshooting ability
- Performed in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle
- Great ability to quickly grasp and apply new technologies
.Net Technology: C#, .Net Core, MVC, Rest API
Operating System: Windows Server, Linux
Cloud Technology: SQL Server, MySQL, T-SQL,Stored Procedures
Reporting: SSRS, Crystal Reports-Business Objects, Power BI
Business Intelligence: BI Concepts, ETL, SSRS, SSIS
Technical Writing: SharePoint, OneNote, Technical Specifications
Methodologies-Paradigms: Agile, SCRUM (TSP/PSP), Incremental, Waterfall.
Confidential, Mountlake Terrance, WA
- Productionized in-house Digital Impersonation tool to customer representatives team as SME
- Enhanced, supported and migrated BI report tool as SME
- Supported and enhanced customer visualization tool for customer representative team
- Practiced and promoted Agile, TDD practices and pair programming in team and across the team
- Practiced systematic approach for assigned work to boost productivity within team
- Self-initiated to pursue Azure Architect Certification and completed 9 months course of Data Science at University of Washington
Environment: C#, ASP.NET Core, Azure, Angular JS, Node JS SQL, MySQL, Crystal Report, Agile, AWS, TDD
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Implemented event management application on Windows Phone
- Worked on UI development for event link on the phone
- Implemented Rest API to manage REST APIs
- Drafted technical specification and deployment guide
Environment: C#, Windows Phone, REST API, Agile, AWS, Docker.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Started work with POC to prove the approach for tax calculation
- Later Architected, implemented and delivered Confidential
- Collaborated along with different teams for requirement and needs
- Resolved many complex calculations and simplified the solution
- Worked with security team to productized the solution
- Used Agile/ TDD for implementation for complex calculation part
- Worked on AWS to upload the application on EC2
Environment: C#, WPF, Spreadsheet, SQL Server, Oracle, AWS EC2, Agile/TDD
Confidential, Olympia, WA
- Migrated 125+ different application to new server environments
- Realigned and refactored windows apps, web apps, web services, windows services during migration
- Analyzed enterprise applications and involved in 65+ millions contract project to reshape apps
- Practiced and promoted agile process
- Managed team of 8 members for apps deliveries
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, Web Service, SQL Server, Spreadsheet, Agile
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Implemented test automation using MS internal framework.
- Used ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008 and IIS Server for content publishing.
- Wrote store procedure for content publishing and data feeding.
- Implemented verification for video, audio and image data.
- Configured Zune and Xbox server in Window Server 2008 environment.
- Participated in review and incorporated the comments.
- Used agile software development process.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, Web Service, SQL Server, Agile