Confidential is an accomplished senior .NET Developer with around 12 Years of Extensive Experience in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Data Modeling, Intranet, extranet applications and Integrating, Maintenance, Testing, Crystal Reports, Database Support into web applications, Production support and experience with all phases SDLC.
- Extensive experience in designing and building applications using Microsoft.NET Framework and Visual Studio.NET. Worked in Web Services, Windows Services, Web Applications, WPF, Win Forms, .NET Remoting and building N - tier Windows applications using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, .NET Remoting, Web Services, Satellite Assemblies, SOAP, MTS, COM+, XML, .NET FarPoint Spread.
- Experience in converting ASP Page to ASP.NET.
- Experience in Testing tools Load runner, win runner, Manual testing using Application performance testing, Bug tracking, load testing and Cross browser.
- Testing & quality management methodologies using six sigma.
- Experience in RDBMS using SQL Diagrams.
- Extensive experience in SQLServer 2008, SQL Server 2005, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, DB2, MS Access, UNIX (Sun Solaris).
- Experience in Microsoft.Net Code debugging and naming conversion, testing and live server’s day-to-day update tasks configuration and tuning.
- Excellent Analytical, Communication, administrative, interpersonal skills.
Confidential, Abbott, CA
- Design & development of QC feature for HSQii application using C#, MVVM, SQL.
- Development of QC setup view, QC files view, QC results view, QC results details view& QC temperature log view.
- Automation of QC scheduling using QC cooler implementation with QC Scheduler configuration view using Quartz schedulers.
- Auto population of assay sheet data (ref parameters) using barcode scanning in QC and CAL feature.
- Design, development & Synchronization of QC status on Home view of HSQii and LUI using Google protocol buffers (pass thru messages) for communicating with EAE from HSQii application.
- Design & development of Calibration feature for HSQii application C#, MVVM, SQL.
- Design & development of Cal setup view, Cal files view, In-progress Cal results view and finalized Cal results view.
- Development of google proto messages for Cal factor synchronization between EAE and HSQii.
- Development of exports for QC files, QC results, CAL files and CAL results.
- Development of LIS transmission of QC results using HL7, ASTM, ICS windows service
- Design & development of moving average feature for current batch and sealed batches using LLBL Gen Pro, SQL, MVVM, WCF and WPF.
- Development of set points configuration screen using C#, MVVM, WPF.
- Development of unit tests using MOQ, NUnit framework.
- Development of Analyzer Simulator for simulating test cases for QC, CAL feature.
- Developed Instrument metrics app to track performance of system using WEB API
- Speed - Integrated all services into single application. Implemented ability to add, edit and maintain lists for box types (Motorola and Pace & Cisco), STB Code Versions, Controllers, VOD, MCAs (Multicast Addresses), VLS and Admin pick-list capability using MVVM, C#, Silverlight.
- Implementation of cross domain authentication for resources and Confidential corp web sites.
- Source ID tool - Implemented the security to prevent pages being accessible to the extranet using C#, SQL server, Oracle, ASP.NET, WEB API.
- Re-design the “Passport Guide to Motorola” and “Passport Guide to Cisco” pages in Resources site. Eliminate domain restriction on cisco, Motorola docs using C#, SQL. Implemented Navigation, Tab strip form display using JQuery.
- Generate reports for the Passport, I-Guide, Total Guide, rDVR, DTA services provided by Confidential using data from Salesforce in SQL. Conversion of JSP pages to ASP.NET pages.
- DM Web Service to maintain contracts, agreements in using C#, e-docs server.
- DivX Certifications web site using MVC, Web API, and HTML5.
- Implemented the security to certification site using IAM roles.
Senior .NET Developer
- Design and development of Pre-defined pricing application for maintaining customers, profile assignment, purchase agreement assignment and pre-defined pricing options with pre-defined pricing option using WPF, MVVM, MvvM Light, MahApps Metro windows and C#.
- Developed Tier-Maintenance Web Service as service for data access to Pre-defined pricing and Tier Maintenance applications using C#.
- Implementation of Advanced search and customer mass upload features in pricing tool using Multi-threading.
- Creation of tables, views, procedures in Oracle.
- Design and development of Copy Deal tool to create replicas of deals available in production in the ITG environment using windows forms and C# and parallel processing.
- Maintenance of Deal Manager Application which is used to work with deals, products, resellers, discounts, Guidance, bundles, comments, quotes using C#, Windows Forms, DevExpress, Oracle.
- Archive historical data using Azure.
Environment: C#, WPF, MVVM, GalaSoft MVVM Light Toolkit, MahApps Metro, WCF, Web Services, Visual Studio 2010, TFS, Azure, Sales Force, Log4Net, .NET Framework 4.0, DevExpress, LINQ, Oracle, Star Team, windows 7, ALM, windows server 2008.
Senior .NET Developer
- Design and development of process for SLACKER AUTOMATION using C#, SQL, entity models.
- Developed a process to upload the slacker accounts created file to slacker site.
- Design and development of retrieving the slacker processed file and loading subscription dates to MyTesla and SFDC including archiving of confirmation files at slacker and Confidential locations.
- Developed the TIERIED PRICING project which allows for pricing changes across years, models, places, materials and configuration. Also gives price break down for option codes list.
- EU-BOOKING - allowing reservations from European countries - development in Confidential web services, offline program, database, entity model, addition of invoice attachments to SFDC opportunity.
- In corporation of activity logging and process logging for various offline jobs using C#, SQL.
- Updated code to update sales force along with mytesla, warp drive for new sales orders.
- Development of stored procedures, tables, functions.
- Synchronization of payments data, vehicle VIN data, and currency mismatches.
Environment: C#, WCF, Web Services, .NET Framework 4.0, LINQ, SQL Server 2008, Visual Studio 2012, Sales Force, Warp Drive, windows 7, Visual Studio 2012, Soap UI, Fiddler
Senior .NET Developer
- Design and development of OWRA web service in C# to enable OWRA application to retrieve data from WORKS database.
- Development of LCD employee search and edit screens using Telerik RAD controls for WEB & C#.
- Development of SRT screens for episode Multi-step form steps1, step2, step3, step4 and step5 using JQuery, ASP.NET MVC.
- Development of SRT step letter reports for step1, step2 and step3.
- Conversion of SRT data from old schema to new schema in SQL server.
- Design and development of ICPC child search, demographic, case status screens using Telerik RAD controls.
- Integrated dynamic drive tooltip, pop-up messages and developed top process navigation bar in SAIL-Modernization using ASP.NET and C#.
- Implemented input validation, Scrollable table, Tree View, model dialogues using JQuery, HTML IN SAIL Modernization.
- Development of DAL layer and Logic layer classes for above applications using C#.
- Creation of stored procedures, functions, views in SQL server.
Senior .NET Developer
- Design and development Admin, template, entity, portfolio, data element, report builder modules using c#, MVP.
- Development of services modules and translators.
- Design and development of FI-RACE Reports.
- Design and development of data extraction tool using C#, multi-threading and web services.
- Development of packages used in data extraction using oracle 10g.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, Dev Express 8.3, oracle 10g, SCSF, WCF, web services, C#, Visual Studio 2008,Linq, Nunit, HP Quality center, Fiddler, Soup UI.
Senior .NET Developer
- Design and development of Trendy web application used for analysis of water quality in different locations across the district using C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft Chart Controls.
- Development of Reports in trendy applications using C#, ASP.NET, Linq.
- Design and development of Preppy application used to generate formatted input to the trendy application by extracting the data from the instruments directly used in the analysis of water quality in C#, ASP.NET, Silverlight, oracle.
- Design and development of Field Data Entry application used for data entry at remote locations across the district.
- Maintenance and enhancement of other applications like WAV (Watershed Action Volunteer) manager, Work Order Tool, Board Agenda Tool, Mailing List Tool and BDT.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET, silverlight 3.0, Oracle 10g, .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio.NET 2008, VSS 7.0, Linq, Microsoft Chart Controls.
Senior .NET Developer
- Design and development RMT web used for release and checkout of the solutions using ASP.NET, Infragistics and C#.
- Design and development of RMTHMIWinApp used for displaying the allocation status of different solutions during production cycle using WPF and C#.
- Design and development of RMT client used for allocating of materials WPF and C#.
- Design and development of Broker Gateway and RMT HMIBroker used for communicating with the Wonder ware Intouch HMI and RMTHMIWinApp using C# and WCF
- Design and development of Business Gateway and RMTSvcHost webservice to allow communication between RMT Client and the database using C#.
- Development of business classes and data access layer.
- Integration of Biometric authentication using JBF and Digital persona finger printing SDK.
- Tracking the violation of production process.
- Design of tables, views, sequences, triggers using Oracle 10g.
- Development of oracle packages FORMULATIONS RELEASE PKG, RMT FORMULATIONS PKG, RMT PKG, RMT PVP440PPM PKG, RMT SDB PKG.
- Unit testing, debugging and fixing QA & production issues.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, Web Services, WPF, WCF, .NET Framework 3.5, Linq, VB.NET, Oracle 10g, Visual Studio 2008, Java, JSP 2.0, Infragistics 8.0, Wonder ware Intouch 10.0, Fine Print 5.0, Digital Persona Finger Printing software, Log4net.
Senior .NET Developer
- Development & design of the Payments Processing screens for bank deposits without lockbox, Deposit Entry, Deposit Edit and Deposit View screens using WPF, DevExpress XtraForm, XtraGrid, XtraEditors, C#, Linq.
- Development & design of the Reminder Messages project -for Invoicing, Delivery and Deferred Payment Messages with DevExpress XtraForm, XtraEditors, Linq, C#.
- Development & design of the sales account balances, sales account balances details reports with DevExpress XtraReports, XtraForm, XtraEditors, Grid Control, WPF, Grid Views, Linq & C#.
- Developed the Services and data access layer for the NewFIS project using Linq and SQL server with SOA.
- Designed the SQL tables and created the service layer for payment Modifiers project to give different discounts during different seasons.
- Created the SQL views, functions & stored procedures for the sales reports using SQL.
- Created the middle layer business classes using C# and Generics.
- Developed the data conversion project to validate and migrate the data from old Fis System to NewFIS system using C#, Linq, SQL and parallel processing.
- Implemented the roles based access to different features of the application, validation, policy injection, exception handling using unity configuration and Microsoft Enterprise Libraries.
- Worked on the operation creation web based application to be used by sales department using ASP.NET, AJAX, ASP.NET, MVC and C#.
- Worked on globalization and localization of NFIS and Operation Creation application.
- Created payment information processing workflows using WWF.
- Worked on the message creation system for archiving the invoice, payments and delivery documents using C#, XML, XSL, XSD and XSLT
- Worked with WCF to enable communication between NewFIS and Growing Point applications.
- Worked on performance improvement for the NewFIS and data conversion projects using AQTime.
- Created Windows Installer for installing application on laptops.
- Debugging and fixing the issues in DEV, QA and production.
- Involved in gathering the requirements.
Environment: C#, SQL server 2005/2008,WWF, DevExpress, Visual Studio 2008, .NET Framework 3.0 & 3.5, Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.0, Unity, FxCop, Silverlight, Style Cop, win forms, Star Team, LinqPad, ASP.NET, AJAX, ASP.NET MVC, IIS 6.0, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, XML, XSLT, XSL, XSD, CSS, Cruise NUnit, Control, Agile Programming, AQTime, HP-QualityCentre.
Senior .NET Developer
- Analyze the performance issues of the existing application and come with a performance oriented application design and architecture.
- Development & design of the IParts-web view application using C# and ASP.NET, Master Pages.
- Development & design of the IParts-win view application using C# and WPF.
- Designed the backend tables, stored procedures, views and functions in SQL 2005 for IParts Win view.
- Created Oracle 10g Package for data access to the IParts-Web View
- Developed the entire Data access layer, Business logic layer used by win and web views.
- Extensively worked with tree view, gridview, typed datasets and muitiviews in the web pages.
- Integrating the IParts-webview and IParts-win view with the existing Mincom Linkone applications.
- Created a package to update the win view database using XML and XSLT
- Created workflows for updating the IParts manuals using WWF, WCF.
- Involved in the requirements for both views.
- Debugging and fixing the QA and Production issues.
Senior Application Developer
- Design and development of FGG-ARC web site
- Development & design of Holders, Holdings, Agent Maintenance, Audit Trail, Commission Calculation web pages in VB.NET AND ASP.NET.
- Worked on re-designing and adding functionality to Trade Approval, Trade Entry & Review pages using nested Master Pages.
- Extensively worked on developing stored procedures, views, functions, SSRS in SQL 2005.
- Worked extensively with farpoint, datasets and muitiviews in the web pages.
- Developed web service FGG FundDataSvc to allow for interaction between the website FGG ARC and the backend data on SQL 2005.
- Development of typed datasets and business classes for the web service and web site.
- Used XSLT for SQL xml field transformations for the Audit trail.
- Created a desktop application to track abnormal changes to funds using WPF.
- Debugging and resolving the issues that are outcome of QA and UAT releases.
- Developed and used custom controls-enrichment control.
- Implemented the multi-lingual feature into FGG-ARC website.
- Involved in requirement gathering.
Environment: C#, AJAX, HTML, VB.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, .NET 3.0, XML, XSLT, VBScript, IIS 5.0, SQL 2005, SSIS, VSS 6.0 & 8.0, Visual Studio.NET 2005, win Forms, Farpoint Spread 3.0.2001.2005 & FarPoint Spread 3.0.2005.2005, SalesLogix, CSS, Microsoft project web access 2003, windows XP, Silver light, windows server 2003.
- Development and Maintenance of RPM (Windows app), ICON (web app), CAPT(web app) MQ-Receiver, MQ-Sender, TWC-DPOM- Receivers, TWC-DPOM- Senders, TWC-OMSE- Receiver, TWC-OMSE- Sender, WSG-DPOM- Senders, WSG-DPOM- Receivers, WSG-OMSE-Receiver, WSG-OMSE-Sender (Windows services), TWC- web service, WOW-web service, WOW-alternate gateway, NIDA Service, SDP Automation.
- Developed a website ‘CPSOutageMonitor’ and Windows service ‘sCPSOutageMonitor’ to monitor the critical applications and update statuses every one hour and sent automatic email-alarms to production support team in case of application outages using ASP.NET, VB.NET, SQL 2005 and VS 2005.
- Converted the TWC Scrappers from ASP to ASP.NET.
- Converted the NIDA Service from JSP, Java to .NET platform using VB.NET, .NET Framework 2.0 and SQL 2000 .Make use of web service to validate address and obtain Exchange, Wire centre, Wire Center Location, etc. Worked on Win Forms Application (RPM) with windows controls and ADO.NET.
- Developed new DTS packages ex: Update lkNPANXX SPID package to update SPID values of orders every day using SQL 2000
- Developed scripts for Control-M jobs to start, stop, install, and uninstall websites, windows services, web services with log entries and automatic roll-over of log files using VBScript, WSH, WMI, IIS Web Server objects.
- Development and maintenance of DTS packages, SSIS, SSRS, SQL jobs, stored procedures and functions in SQL 2000 and SQL 2005.
- Made code changes to the RPM Uniwrapper to support application server move using XML, VB.NET & win forms.
- Support OMSE cut over’s for TWC new market launches under D4555.115, D4555.101, D4555.109, D4555.113
- Releasing the RPM/ICON code during scheduled Migration.
- Resolved the issues that were outcome of Commercial project release under D4555.091
- Data-jamming RPM/ICON the orders to ensure order flow is corrected and SLA is met.
- Providing required information for ‘WOW’ Auditing.
- Involved in fixing Production issues ranging from Priority 1 to Priority 4 issues on a day to day basis.
- Involved in DB server moves and WFM server move for RPM / ICON using ITIL change management strategy.
- Interacting with different teams in Cable Division like WSG, CPS, and COM etc. to accomplish tasks.
- Developed a tool for the provisioning team to check the status of the order using MySql.
- Designed and developed the business classes.
- Developed GUI and business logic.
- Involved in the design and development of user controls.
- Designed the database tables to store data and restrict the access to different pages based on the user role.
- Used SQL for retrieving, updating and storing the data.
- Exclusive use of DataGrid control in the list pages of the project.