- Outstanding ability to develop and recommend appropriate solutions for infrastructural issues
- Exceptional experience and knowledge of .NET and Microsoft - based portal frameworks
- Ten years of experience in Software development, including Requirements Elicitation, Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing, and Documentation
- Nine years of experience in developing software using the .NET Framework, C#.NET, jQuery, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and SQL Server 2005/2008/2014. Testing and debugging were also often done.
- Six years of work experience using, WCF,Web Api,OData, XHTML, XML, Web Services, XPath, and XSLT.
- Five years of experience in object oriented analysis and design using UML and RUP.
- Experience in many forms of testing including functional, boundary, performance, stress, usability, regression, smoke, unit testing using a mocking framework, and integration testing.
- Six plus years of solid experience across projects and technologies including WPF,ASP.NET MVC 3-6, .NET automation testing, Linq, Entity Framework, X-Path, KnockOutJS,Angular 2
- Agile Methodologies
- CMMI level 4
- 508 compliance
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET MVC, Winforms, WPF, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Linq To SQL, Entity Framework,Windows WorkFlow,Web Api,Coldfusion, Caching AppFabric,PostSharp,ReSharper, MVC SPA, Dynamic CRM SDK
Web Servers: IIS 6/7, Apache Tomcat
Database Servers: SQL Server 2005/08, MySQL 5.0, Oracle 10g
XML Technologies: XML, XML Schema, XSLT, XPath
Development Environments: Visual Studio 2015, Eclipse 3.2, NetBeans 5.0
Methodologies: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Design Patterns, UML, SOA
Operating Systems: Windows server 2008/XP/2003Mobile and cloud apps: xamarin,mongo db,Angular 2, odata,Microsoft VSTO,HTML 5 Caching
Others: NUnit, JUnit,Moq, CVS, RDL Reporting, SVN, VSS, Scrum Framework, TFS, BMC Remedy,Fortify,Pvcs,Dynatrace,NuGetpackage,Splunk,,Bigdata, Structure Map,ReSharper,Jazz,Microsoft Best Practices and design Pattern, share point, azure
Environment: .Net 4.5, C#, asp.net mvc 5,Jazz, Agile, IIS7.0, Sql Server 2014,CRM,different third party API integrations, Microsoft SCOM,Angular 2,knockout,SharePoint, mongo db,xamrian, odata,Azure,Dynamic CRM,.Net Core,Dev ops,jenkins,BizTalk server
- Designed and implemented different scheduling and conflict resolution user interface pages Compliant with 508
- Front end is designed to be of very high quality, real time and responsive to different devices like Mobile,desktop,tablet etc knock out js, Angular, bootstrap as well third party tool have been used to meet end user requirement
- Implemented cross platform connectivity from NSA app to SharePoint using odata
- Recommended and upgraded multiple packages for current project to use most recent Technologies
- Development of modules with Jenkins for continues integration and continue deployment of managed products and related services.
- Use of Docker and OpenShift to manage micro services for development and testing.
Environment: .Net 4.5, C#, asp.net and asp.net mvc 4,charwell, Agile, TFS, IIS7.0, Sql Server 2012,oracle 11g, SharePoint 2010,different third party API integrations, Microsoft SCOM
- Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting,Finacial and management information systems
- Worked with Product Management, Creative and Marketing teams to implement and modify asp.net MVC portal application that is being used to onboard new Hires
- Client innovations, new tech solutions, and work to instruct the team in how to integrate them into our product
- Worked quickly and efficiently to meet tight deadlines
- Wrote clean, well-organized and reusable code
- Agile/Scrum environment
Senior Programmer Analyst
Environment: .Net 4.5, C#, Web Api, Windows WorkFlow, Splunk, Dyan Trace, Agile, TFS, IIS7.0, Sql Server 2012,unit testing using Moq,Entity Framwork, Followed code review Process, used Jira for project Managment
Environment: C#, JQuery, ASP.NET MVC 4, TFS, IIS6.0, WCF, Oracle 12c, IBM rack servers
App Developer LevelResponsibilities:
- Maintained and enhanced existing products and participated in the design and development of next generation solutions for NASA government customer programs.
- Designed and coded reusable web application for scanning and parameterization of SQL Injection vulnerability that can be used throughout 20 large different web apps.
- Did the analysis and wrote the requirements document
- Supported a federal public health agency (Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services)
- Worked in a team agile environment implementing the web systems using technologies such as ASP.NET MVC, C#, XML, XSLT, and SQL Server.
- Maintained Ryan White Services Report (RSR). RSR is a grant management system with a lot of business components implemented utilizing XML, Asp.NET and C#. It also includes SSRS reports
- Implemented reusable validation engine service for client XML uploaded data, the engine parses XML data, validates against xml schema, and executes validation SQL queries against enterprise database server
- Followed good user-interface design principles to implement different components of the data collection web application using .NET controls as well dictating UI dynamically using GUI XML generated by business logic.
- Implemented and maintained complex stored procedures, triggers, functions and TSQL quires
- Worked on web service SSRS report using C# and ASP.NET 4.0 to dynamically retrieve or modify SSRS reports.
- Implemented new features for ADAP Data Report (ADR) (MVC based web application).
- Developed and designed new software products
- Maintained and supported existing software products
- Maintained high quality standards while still developing software on schedule
- A processor based interface to ValueLink for processing gift card transactions.
- Between POS System and a Host Provider Called ValueLink
- Designed and implemented third party Gift Card Host API using C# 3.5
- Implemented communication between host and client using host SSL API as well TCP IP communication protocols
- Used extensibility Framework to integrate gift card application plug-in to a Service oriented Point of sale product.
- This project is an application enhancement to Hyatt’s major POS outlets that will enable the following functionalities:
- Participated in designing and developing configuration website using ASP.NET MVC, AJAX and JQuery
- Utilized .NET Framework 3.5 and C# to design and implement multithreaded TCP Client windows service hosting a WCF client application to interact with a gift card provider Host(Rapp) and POS Client
- Designed table schemas and wrote Stored Procedures, triggers for Hyatt Gold Passport (HGP) database using SQL Server 2008 R2 as well Oracle 10g
Environment: WPF,C#, JQuery, ASP.NET MVC, SVAN, IIS6.0,WCF, SQL Server 2008 R2, Oracle 10g