- Over 14 years of experience in IT with 10+ years in Microsoft Technologies using ASP.NET, C#, JQuery, Java script, angularJS, AJAX, XML, Web Services (asmx), IIS, CSS, MVC, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, XMAL, NuGet, Unity and Ninject, CSS, MSMQ etc.
- Strong architecture knowledge and hands on experience building APIs using WCF and WEB API Architecture (.Net based XML web services exposing backend database/storage components) and RESTful application architecture utilizing .Net WCF platform (creating data driven service and operations contract and consuming through Ajax invocation, JSON serialization etc.)
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft T - SQL and Oracle's PL/SQL, schema construction and data manipulation techniques (i.e. various flavors of joins, Sub queries, Common Table Expressions, Table Value Functions, Pivoting, Programmable objects, Cursors StoreProcs and Triggers etc.)
- Strong architecture knowledge and hands on experience in database object modeling utilizing Linq, database component construct utilizing ADO.Net and data manipulation and transformation utilizing various flavors of .Net technologies (LINQ to XML and vice versa, LINQ to SQL/Object, Linq/ADO.NET to Entity Framework etc.)
- Strong architecture knowledge and hands on experience in MVC framework, 1) rapid MVC data access layer deployment with Entity Framework Code First approach utilizing both LINQ and Lambda expression, seed data population etc.2) Route creation and route data manipulation techniques, 3) utilizing AJAX and JQuery features to create better throughput and cleaner code infrastructure compared to typical ASP.Net page code base.
- Experience with building responsive Web Application using AngularJS and .Net MVC/Web API
- Experience with Restful application development and including JSON to Object Packaging and Ajax and JQuery for client side call processing,
- Experienced with the entire Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) process including requirement analysis, conceptual and detail design, development, verification and testing. Experience in Agile software development.
- Proficient in OOP concepts including Dependency Injections and Inversion of Control and test driven code development.
- Experience in deploying web applications in QA and Live servers (in both Java and .net platform)
- Extensively use of Data grids, Data Readers & Dataset for data manipulation.
- Expertise in N-tier Web Development analysis, implementation, interfacing/reporting, data migration and troubleshooting. Extensive work in Developing web forms, web controls, and user controls in asp.net
- Developed project relevant documents like Software Requirement Specifications, High level design, Low level design, Technical Architecture, Unit Test plans, System Test plans, Project Release notice, Checklists for coding and reviewing, Coding standards, Project induction manual, Project plan, Statement of Work.
- Participated in various development projects across locations including Service Oriented Messaging Platform, HealthCare Provider Search Engine, HealthCare Cost Estimation Tools, derivatives pricing and trading application, Front to back office work flow automation, analytics, financial simulation and scenario analysis software, payment processing integrated large e-commerce applications etc.
- Participated in the development and implementation of JPMorgan’s next generation Futures & Options trading platform in Asia Pacific which involved building trading systems and various other front to back automation vis-à-vis different Asian Stock Exchanges.
- Participated in platform integration, legacy application migration (code conversion, data schema migration), IT internal control and regulatory compliance conformance in complex merger acquisition scenarios (i.e. Confidential merger in Asia-Pacific, Archway and Storecast in USA)
Languages : C#.Net, Java, Ruby, Visual Basic, Angular JS
. Net Technologies: ASP.Net, WCF, AJAX, LINQ, WEB API
Framework: .Net 1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, spring
Application/Web Server: IIS 6/7, apache/tomcat
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2015, intelliJ, Eclipse
Databases: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 R2, Oracle 11
Architecture: Entity Framework, MVP, MVC, Factory Architecture, REST
Database Tools: Enterprise Manager, SQL Server Management Studio 2008 / 2012
/ 2014, PL/SQL Developer:
Version Control Tool: TFS, GIT
Operating System: Windows, LINUX, UNIX
Confidential - Washington DC
.Net Lead Developer/Architect
- Architecting and Coding(C#) the Interface, DataContracts and Operations contracts that included iterative algorithm and calculation methods to compute each line items on the Tax Reports
- Creating technical design documents for the service and other architecture documents for SAP and BizTalk interactions
- Coded alternative Request/Response processing in MSMQ for the service.
- Writing utilities functions to log results, measure performance of the service
- Implementing ssl and authentication on the service
- Building Data Layer with Entity Framework and calling database objects using LINQ/Lambda
- Deploying the service on IIS and AWS cloud and fine tuning of the service
- Creating test console GUI in WPF to call the service passing the input parameters and get result for verification against Functional Design
- Uploading tables utilizing SQL Server SSIS tool
- Creating ASP.Net GUI to view uploaded tables
- Production Deployment and Production Trouble shooting
- Working with the Bank’s risk team to run the service with generic ids while the generic ids are managed through CyberArk ID/Password management tool.
- Creating Knowledge Transfer Documents and training offshore team to take over ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the application.
Environment: Heavy usage of WCF API Development, Agile scrum, Windows Service Host, LINQ, XML, Lambda Expression, File IO, C# Object Oriented Programming, WPF, visual studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2015, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012 etc.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
Software Development Engineer III
- Primarily worked in the .Net platform engaging in architecting software designs, feature enhancements, change orders, production debugging and partially in the Java platform. Key duties and responsibilities included, among others,
- Participated in Analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions through effective coding utilizing the whole technology portfolio of .Net/C# platform.
- Developing algorithms and code logics to retrieve data from the data storage utilizing technologies such as LINQ, TSQL, JSON and rendering them in a user readable format
- Participating in code review suggesting refactoring of code reducing runtime overhead.
- Providing effective production support and delivering bug fixes in a timely manner.
- Communicating with cross functional team members
- Writing technical documents and software process work flows.
- Developing AJAX calls to asynchronously call back end WEB API controllers and retrieving data to render in the front end
- Extensively coded using Model View Controller (MVC) design to build application functionalities.
- Developed SSIS Packages and Coded executables to run the packages programmatically
- Develop WCF based web services and APIs to cross communicate with other applications
- Used Entity Framework to create entities in the Data Access Layer.
- Used Angular JS within MVC framework to enhance responsiveness and performance of the web platform
- Prototyping cache management techniques including Windows Azure Cache and Java System Caches
- Used WebAPI for clients wanting to get bare-bone output from the search engine
- Session Sate Management
- WCF configuration through Web.config files
- Actively participated in agile methodologies like scrum
Confidential - Dallas/Texas
C#.Net Application Developer
- Develop Windows hosted WCF service
- Extensive use of C#.net File I/O libraries
- Built customized Electronic File Transfer Service in C# that took advantage of the System.Net.Mail namespace (for Email) and System.IO.Port. Serial Port (for SMS).
- Building C# classes and Methods for messaging functionalities that would take passed-through including attachments, persisting the attachments by converting from ByteArrays to Base64String formats, serializing and storing the strings into XML document as well as blobs in database and later converting them in their original binary format.
- Developed message proxy in C# to write the message as xml msg files into the message queue, polling sequence to loop through the message queue’s FileInfo list, deserialize the message objects into internal dataset for further manipulation etc.
- Developed configuration proxies in C# as a tool that is able to encrypt configuration settings and save them in xml format and later decrypt and extract to load app settings within the services.
Environment: Heavy usage of WCF, Windows Service Host, LINQ, XML, ADO.NET, TSQL, Lambda Expression, File IO, C# Object Oriented Programming, SSRS/SSIS, visual studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2015, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, agile scrum.
Confidential - MN
C#.Net Solutions Architect
- Requirement Analysis, Designing and Development
- Participated in every aspect of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, the Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C#
- Used LINQ-SQL extensively for extracting data from database using Entity Framework
- Implemented ServiceContract, OperationContract and DataContract attributes in WCF Web Services
- Extensively developed Stored Procedures, Triggers for effective extraction and manipulation of data and converting back to C# objects
- Used TFS as Version controlling tool
- Developed SSI Packages and uploaded Tables utilizing SSIS tools
- Developed Web Forms using C# and ASP.Net
- Deployment of Application in Test and Production Servers
- Developed Various user controls that were used across application
- Implemented page level error handling and custom error pages
- Extensively used GridView sorting and paging
- Extensively used MVC framework to code applications
- Implemented ASP.Net Authentication architecture
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, SQL server 2005, JQuery, Java Script, Visual Source Safe, Stored Procedure, Web Services API, WPF, XML, SEO, Google Analytic, CSS, Microsoft Enterprise Library, BizTalk Server, SSRS/SSIS, visual studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2015, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, agile, scrum.
Confidential - MN
.Net Application Development/IT Architecture Lead
- Analyzed the functional design and work flow of the legacy ASP system
- Translated the functional design and workflow of the classic ASP system and developed the application using ASP.Net platform, C#.net for front end development and SQL server for back end data storage.
- Developed the application using Web server, HTML and Validation Controls
- Created SSIS packages for Data migration
- Developed Form Authentication mechanism using Asp.net, C# and Database based authentication
- Developed queries utilizing ADO.net and rendering the outputs on front end grid controls
- Performed unit testing of each developed modules, corrected and fixed errors found during system testing
- Performed detailed design, implemented client form application in C# .Net using OOD (Object Oriented Design and Analysis)
- Developed code using Rapid Application development methodologies like agile
- Deployed application in Apps, Web and Database server Dev, staging and Prod environment
- Configure web application in dev, prod like and prod environment
- Used Stored Procedures, Triggers and Cursors in MS SQL server
- Extensively used data grids, Data Readers and Data sets for Data manipulation and rendering
- Involved in all phased of SDLC
Environment: C#, .NET, SQL, ASP, Ajax, ADO.NET, SQL Server etc.
Lead, Fixed Income Application Delivery Team
- Worked as team lead and architect
- Worked with cross regional teams to deploy application and participate in follow the sun application support
- Managed full Software Development Life Cycles for various projects
- Involved in developing project plans
- Develop Unix based cron jobs
- Used Perl scripts to automate various internal processes
- Coded using Visual basic to provide efficiency and automation in back office environment of the bank
- Used Visual basic to localize pricing model for Asia Pacific stock exchanges.
- Involved in Production support and bug fixings
- Participated in the integration and migration of various applications in the JPMorgan and Chase mergers.
- Worked with third party vendors to implement the bank’s Direct Order entry platform for various Asia Pacific Stock and Derivatives Exchanges (i.e. Tokyo Stock Exchange, Singapore Derivatives Exchange, Sydney Futures Exchange, Hong Kong Futures Exchange, Korean Stock Exchange etc.)
- Participated and led scrum meetings
- Led and managed other developer resources for effective delivery of software solutions and maintenance and production support of existing application
Environment: UNIX, Windows, Sybase, SQL, PERL, Visual Basic, C++ etc.