- Having 6+ years of experience in Project life cycle, analysis, design and development of Web Applications & Database Design using the technologies ASP.NET, C#, OOPS, MVC, JQuery, Ajax, XML, MS SQL Server.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with the C# (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 )/VB.NET(9,8,7), .NET Framework (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 /1.x), ASP.NET (4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 ), ADO .NET, EF, AJAX, LINQ, WCF, CSS, Web Services, SOAP.
- Experience in working with 3 - tier architecture, n-tier architecture and SOA using Windows communication foundation.
- Experience in latest concepts WebAPI, AJAX and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Developed various ASP.NET User Controls and Custom Controls for the ASP.NET forms.
- Designing and developing websites on ASP.NET framework through agile development methodolog y.
- Experience in accessing data using ADO and ADO.NET
- Involved in writing the Unit Tests for C# code of business logic in Presentation Layer.
- Experience in MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0 to makes applications load faster and some of the processing can be done in web browsers and not only the client side but the server side execution is faster too.
- Good in-depth understanding and experience in building server applications using Silver light.
- Experience in using third party controls like Telerik controls.
- Worked with Entity framework, Linq in C#.
- Extensively used LINQ to SQL to query the database.
- LINQ experience to work with Datasets, Objects, Entities as well as ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 which includes the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers.
- Implemented Team Foundation Server and used it as source control.
- Experience in web programming with good understanding of concepts like custom controls, Master Pages, Themes, Validation controls, Design patterns and several other ASP.net features.
Languages: C#, SQL, PL/Sql
Server Scripting: ASP.Net 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP
Database: MS-SQL Server 2005/2008, SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), Oracle11g, MS Access
Reporting and Testing: MS-SQL Reporting Services
Application Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008 Team Edition
Versioning: MS Team Foundation Server, VSS(Visual Source Safe)
Web Servers: IIS
Methodology: UML, Agile, Object Oriented
Operating Systems: Windows Server
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. C# .Net Developer
- Implemented all Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS)
- All credit card transactions are tokenized and token number is stored in the database instead of the credit card number
- First Data’s Payeezy web api’s were used for payment gateway
- REST-based web services were consumed for purchase, void, refund, and recurring transactions.
- Implemented search functionality where the user sends $0 authorization and credit card number to the web service. And token is returned. This is used to search the orders mapped to a credit card.
- Implemented repository pattern, with api controller
- Used Ninject dependency injection
- Used Log4Net Nuget package for logging
- Request object was created and sent to the Payeezy api, and response object was captured and serialized into JSON string
- JSON string was deserialized to populate front-end ASP controls.
- Did bug-fixes in the main application
- Used TFS for version control and story cards
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- The application already existed when I joined the company. My role was to make changes to the application was per the requirements of the operations people.
- Performed mostly back-end work, but did some front-end development also
- Made changes to the portal as per the client requirements - modify/create tables, writing complex queries, stored procedures.
- Worked with existing third-party controls - DevExpress, in addition the ASP and HTML controls.
- Worked with Windows Service built using Visual Studio 2010 which constantly monitored the database for changes.
- Involved in Software development life cycle (SDLC) of application from design phase to implementation phase, testing, Deployment and maintenance phase.
- Participated in daily Scrums with the whole team to give the daily status and discuss about the progress of the application development.
- Developed various services and implemented SOA for the design.
- Created SOAP-based web services to interact between repository and data access layer.
- Participated in the discussions to migrate the project from Eastern Platform to Tran$act.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 4 application called Donations for the (LDS Philanthropies) church members to make donations online.
- Written custom Jquery validators for credit card validation, member number validation, routing and account number validation for ECHECK payments.
- Extensively used Jquery for client side validation and DOM manipulation.
- Used various Jquery UI controls such as accordion, date picker and many more.
- Worked extensively on Jquery dialog model to populate partial views.
- Used ViewBag and ViewData to store session values from session and send them to view from the controller.
- Developed the WCF Service Interface called ScheduledPaymentService for the recurring donations.
- Used ASP.NET Web API restful services to get products and categories for populating the funds and fund categories.
- Written code for implementing PayPal interface using Set Express Checkout and Get Express Check Out details.
- Developed the WCF ( Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for
- Membership Service, Payment History Service, Wallet Provider Service.
- Consumed various Java services from Tran$act platform to make calls to their system for processing payments.
- Used WPF for developing a desktop application called as Back Office to configure various products by implementation team.
- Handled routed events and used various stack panels and controls in WPF.
- Extensively used LINQ to Objects to query the in-memory collection of objects.
- Written Code using C#.NET and various object oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc.
- Extensively used C# 3.0 features such as object initializers, Lambda expressions, Extension methods.
- Used SOAP UI to test the response from Java web service called Transaction Service.
- Worked with Change management team for production deployments.
- Work with QA to develop and review test plans and strategies .
- Worked with Infrastructure team to set up the DEV , TEST , STAGING and PRODUCTION Servers.
- Worked closely with network team to raise the firewall requests, user account requests, access requests for the new environment.
- Created stories for the new development and created child tasks under each story in TFS .
- Performed unit testing, integration testing and regression testing by applying test cases.
- Outside Service Provider (OSP) was another project I worked on, which implements the lock-down policy for JPMC’s vendors which are spread across the globe.
- Converted PowerShell script which implements the lock-down policy into C# file.
- Worked with JIRA tools.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control.
- Wrote functional descriptions for QA team situated in India.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0, ASP.NET MVC4, WPF, WCF, C#.NET, ADO.NET, VS 2010, SQL Server 2008 R2, LINQ, .NET Web services, SOAP UI, ASP.NET, TFS.
- Involved in gathering the requirements from end-user.
- Involved in the analysis, design & development of the project.
- Designed and developed this web application using .net framework 3.5 and visual studio 2010.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for the UI development.
- Responsible for design and development of Web Forms using C#.Net, N-tier architecture.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET and also business components in VB.NET for encapsulating the business logic.
- Experienced in developing web services and worked with Team Foundation Server.
- Data binding was extensively used to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Implemented AJAX controls and developed Web forms for the most part of the application.
- Used JQuery for a better interaction with the application, performed Code review and Unit testing for better performance.
- List controls like repeater controls, data list controls and data grid controls was used in displaying rows of data in a customized template format.
- Provided session level security and password authentication using session objects and cookies.
- Utilized Data Grid and Data List to display and manipulation of records from Oracle 9i.
- Developed complete middle tier and database tier. Created SQL procedures, triggers, writing complex queries.
- Developed generic reports using Crystal Reports .Net.
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Responsible for requirement gathering and preparing the Requirement Specification Document.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication in 3 tier architecture using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Designed and developed web applications for different internal processes in the scholarship and financial aid application using C#.Net, VB.Net and ASP.Net.
- Redesigned the webpages of the existing application, AggieScholarshipApp (continuing student scholarship application portal) using the Telerik RadControls for ASP.Net AJAX controls.
- Developed, tested and deployed Customer Sign In application which is developed for the student interaction with the Scholarships staff upon different issues using VB .Net and ASP .Net.
- Used agile methodology for the project which involved daily scrums.
- Implemented MVC on server side for handling GUI elements and service layer between front end and data layer.
- Implemented razor views concepts which help in reduction of code.
- HtmlHelper class is implemented.
- Implemented Entity Framework that enables to work with relational data using domain specific objects
- Performance, run time monitoring, productivity time for an application is achieved from migrating asp to asp.
- Implemented controller layer for application maintenance.
- Converting the Sql to ORM functionality for easy.
- Extensive use of T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers to perform the data retrieval from SQL Server 2008.
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages are implemented in the application for connections, control flow elements, data flow elements, event handlers, variables, parameters, and configurations.
- Experience in developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
Environment: C#.Net, Web user Controls, SQL Server 2008, Java Script, .Net Framework 3.0/3.5, Silverlight, Agile Methodology, MVC, WCF, Visual Studio 2008/2010,SSIS, SSRS, TFS.
- Involved in entire SDLC from requirement gathering to implementation.
- Understanding business requirements designed and prepared corresponding Functional Requirement Document (FRD) and Technical Design Document (TDD).
- Involved in the design and development of Web Forms using ASP.NET and VB.NET.
- Developed wi ndows services for automation of the tasks in the process of development.
- Webservice is used to process business transactions and service that supplies current data to others, such as a branches data report .
- Developed various Windows forms in the process.
- Involved in the process of migration of applications from Asp.Net 1.0 to 3.5/4.0.
- Developed Business Logic Layer using Visual C# and Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Written number of sql queries for DML operations to database.
- Developed the user interface in WPF to maintain consistent look and feel throughout the application.