- Over 7 years of progressive technical and functional experience specializing in analysis, design and development of Internet, Intranet, Client Server and Object Oriented applications built on Microsoft related Technologies.
- Developed n - tier web applications in .NET environment using C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web services, Web forms, Win forms, WPF, VS.NET, IIS, SQL server,Oracle 9i,DB2.
- Experience in Visual Studio and .Net Framework.
- Widespread Experience in designing, developing of components for the Presentation Layer, Business Access Layer and Database Access Layer for Microsoft Distributed applications, deployment and unit testing of Web based applications.
- Advantage of having worked in all phases of software development lifecycle (SDLC) including requirements gathering, analysis, design, reviews, scoping, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, building and deployment.
- Experience in writing TSQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedure and Cursors in SQL Server/Oracle 9i.
- Experience in SQL Server and Oracle database design and development in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Good Exposure in implementing the SOA, MVC pattern and Agile Methodologies like Scrums, Extreme Programming, TDD, and Adaptive Software Development to provide most effective business applications.
- Designed and Developed Generic and Scalable Frameworks for various Applications using .NET technologies like VB.NET, C#. NET and ASP.NET.
- Experience in creating Windows-Services. Experience in creating Web-Services, Web method and consuming web services.
- Expertise in data accessing using ADO.NET, Creating Tables, writing Stored Procedures, User functions, Triggers and designing views, Cursors in SQL Server.
- Experienced on Optimization problems.
- Used versioning tool Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Current Version Safe (CVS) for version controlling of the application.
- Highly motivated team player, quick learner and proven record of capability to work under pressure and deadlines. Developed User Interfaces for Applications using WPF, Silverlight, JQuery.
- Ability to understand, Flexible and quickly adapt to changing environments professionally and personally.
Web Technologies: Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 , C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET,VB.NET,LINQ TO SQL, XML Web Services, WCF, WF, WPF, SOAP, Web Forms, Win Forms
MS: SQL Server 2000/ 2005/2008 , Oracle 10g/9i,DB2,MS-Acess
Other Tools/ Technologies: C, C++, Java, Toad, SQL Navigator, Visio, IIS,SSIS,SSRS, Crystal Reports
Version Control: Visual Source Safe ( VSS ), Current Version Safe ( CVS ),TFS
Office Tools: Ms office 2007 and PowerPoint
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/98/95, Sun Solaris, Unix, Linux
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Designing and developing websites on ASP.NET framework through agile development methodology
- Designed and developed RESTful API’s and Web Services for clients with Microsoft Web API framework
- Created extensive unit, integration and regression tests in a test driven development environment
- Developed service agents for WCF services to be used by WPF clients to abstract WCF client channel programming.
- Implementing Object Oriented design patterns MVC or MVVM as suited for the projects in the solution.
- Built descriptive help documentations for the API libraries with example objects
- Used ASP.NET Validation controls for client-side validation of Server Controls.
- Involved in developing required classes and interfaces using C# .NET.
- Developed web applications to consume, monitor and test API methods using JQuery libraries
- Managed transactions across tests to prevent user account locks
- Developed entity framework model and made LINQ queries to connect to the database
- Documented functional and technical design specifications for business scenarios involving complex business workflow.
- Designed and developed WPF Web Services and configured WCF Services with appropriate endpoints.
- Created various screens to enter Package, Schedule Implementation and Process Approvals.
- Created the Approval Process, which kicks in after the Requestor submits the Implementation.
- Involved in the design and development of the whole Tax Application in ASP.NET 4.0
- Involved in the design of UML diagrams like Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams from the Use Cases.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC 5.0 architecture
- Implemented MVC architecture using C# .NET, ASP.NET.
- Created Inbound and outbound WCF services / Web Services, MSMQ have been created to integrate with Email client and support applications.
- Coded numerous Web API REST services using C#. Implemented MVC5.0 like architecture and Factory Design Patterns.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Wrote and executed the test cases using NUnit testing framework to test the functionality.
- Built, Published and deployed the application on to Production server by configuring IIS 7.0
Confidential, Leawood, KS
Sr. Net Developer
- Responsible for the code behind development of ASP.NET Pages. Requirement gathering, designing and analysis of the system.
- Involved in analyzing and designing of tables in SQL Server Database.
- Extensively applied the Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) concepts, and used design patterns like Singleton and Abstract Factory, Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture framework.
- Testing of different modules and their Integration and setting up the process.
- Documenting the ‘Software Requirements Specifications’ document. Designed a rich user interface using WPF.
- Created C-Sharp(C#) files for database handling and for implementing Business logic.
- As per the client's requirements, used MVC3 Architecture for developing the application. Created Views, Synonyms and Indexes.
- Created DTS, SSIS packages and also converted some DTS to SSIS packages. Implement agile scrum methodology in application development.
- Used SQL*PLUS, PL/SQL, Procedures and Triggers for the validation of input data to implement business rules
- Loaded the data into the database using SQL*Loader. Implemented Model-View-Controller (MVC2) Architecture, enabling multiple developers to work on separate modules simultaneously, reducing effort time for the project.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Created stored procedures and triggers to perform logical business transactions. Java script was used as scripting language. Designed and used user controls and validation controls
- Involved in Creating Pages using HTML. Involved in designing test cases, Testing and Documentation.
- Developed reports using the Crystal Reports 8.0.
- Used objects like XML Reader, XML Document to manipulate xml data.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Designed and developed Sales Management Queue to approve deals using handheld devices.
- Applied AJAX in web forms using ASP.NET AJAX controls in .Net Framework.
- Existing business functionality is exposed through WCF service consumed by ASP.NET web page.
- Developed and hosted .NET windows scheduling service that runs periodically to cache data. This enables Dashboard client to be responsive with ability to update data by data latency. This cache data is available through Windows Service hosted WCF services to WPF client.
- Developed WPF windows to administer the scheduling service through WCF service admin interface.
- Designed and developed online streaming of programming application using WPF/WCF.
- Developed WCF services for Interactive avails module.
- Designed and developed website registration module for TCS Web application.
- Used Test-Driven Development (TDD) in developing WCF services and business modules.
Environment: .NET, C#, WPF, WCF, LINQ, Win forms, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL, PL/SQL, Visual Studio.NET, SQL Server 2008, .Net Memory Profiler, TDD, Refactoring, NUnit.
Confidential, Decatur, IL
- Translate customer requirements into new features and services. Created email notification for staff based on configuration settings.
- Involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer.
- Role-based Security Using Security Tokens using web services. Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET AJAX, for the user interface.
- Using the Code behind Class technique and retrieving data using ADO.NET with ASP .NET.
- Used C# for server side programming.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL queries, stored procedures and Triggers accessed SQL SERVER 2000 using ADO.NET.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation
- Interacted with User Community to know the actual requirements, modified the requirements based on specifications and extended support for further enhancements.
- Used Web services for online transactions using C#. Involved in Unit, Manual Testing of the Application.
- Prepared various Test cases to fix the bugs and ensure the application error-free.
Environment: Windows XP Pro, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL SERVER 2000 Express Edition, IIS, SQL, PL/SQL, FMTP Server, TFS, XML.
- Analyzed the specification documents to come up with the design and classes in UML for the modules that I was involved in using.
- Developed layouts and prototypes for user interfaces using Adobe Photoshop.
- Developed the user interfaces using C# and Win forms.
- Used XML configuration files to store user information for authentication purposes.
- Developed DOM Parsers for all the XML documents used for data transfer and also developed XSLT code for them.
- Performed rigorous unit and integration testing for all the modules developed.
Environment: C#, XML, XSLT, DOM, Adobe Photoshop, Visual Source Safe.