- Around 8 years of experience on .net technologies with a wide range of experience in analysis, design, development, implementation of Web/Windows Based Applications & Client Server Applications in various Microsoft related Technologies.
- Developed & deployed Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL) and Windows Services in C# and VB.NET.
- Strong database development experience with SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, DB2 & Oracle in creating database objects like Stored Procedures/ Views/ Queries/ Triggers.
- Sound Knowledge in WCF, MSMQ, LINQ, SSRS and SSIS.
- Developed User Interfaces for Applications using WPF, Silverlight, JQuery.
- Strong Experience in Entity Framework, LINQ TO SQL, Enterprise Library data connectivity tools.
- Good experience on Source controls like VSS, TFS, and SVN.
- Sound Knowledge with MVC design patterns.
- Extensive usage of User Controls and ASP.NET server controls.
- Well versed in analyzing Results, Bug Tracking/Reporting, Impact Analysis and detailed status reporting documents.
- Strong skills in OOAD, OOP, RDBMS and the ability to apply these skills to real - world applications.
- Rich experience in using tools like MS Visio, MS office.
- Good knowledge on test coverage analysis and defect management.
- Experience working in Finance, Healthcare, Telecom, Education, Publishing and CRM domains.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum, RUP, Waterfall, V Model, and Spiral Models.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle-SDLC.
- Strong communication and analytical skills and faster Learning and adaptation to cutting edge technologies. Experience in working on onsite-offshore Model.
Languages: C#, MVC, VB.NET, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, C++, C, VB 6.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, IBM DB2, Oracle 10g/9i/8i; MS Access;
SOA: Web Services, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, UDDI, XML
Design Technique: UML
Version Control: MS Visual SourceSafe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, SVN
Reporting: SSRS, SSIS, Crystal Reports 7.0
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/XP/7/8, 2003/2008 Server
Technologies: Net Framework 4.5, 3.5, 3.0, 2.0, 1.1, COM, ActiveX
Others: LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, Infragistics, Telerik
- Implemented project by following Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) steps.
- Implemented extreme programming by using fast paced Agile methodology, involving in task completion, user stories, and iterations
- Developed and deployed web services using Visual Studio and IIS to handle unity orders.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Razor views, JQuery, CSS classes and Custom Controls for Reporting and Planning Module.
- Developed WCF Service for retrieving product data.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Extensively used concepts of Delegates, generics, boxing-unboxing and Inheritance in C#.NET, along with Abstract classes/Interfaces and Polymorphism.
- Application code was implemented using layered architecture.
- Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, Client/Server Connectivity, Database consistency checks.
- Expertise with Table Design, Index Design and Performance Tuning.
- Involved in optimizing code and improving efficiency in databases including re-indexing, updating statistics, recompiling stored procedures and performing other maintenance tasks.
- Created Stored Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different reports.
- Implemented Form Based Security Authentication and Authorization based on Access-Levels for Pages.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic in Model using C#
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC Framework 3.0.
- Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Implemented Get, Post by using Controller actions and Caching by using Action Filters and Child actions in Controller and return Razor HTML to View through Action Results.
- Used JQuery to perform validations and catch the events on client’s browser.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, Configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed module which deals with validating user, changing passwords and searching of information depending upon priority of user in site.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
- Implemented WPF browser application for implementing three dimension view of searing information and creating technical documentation for every approach.
- Wrote a test suite in Winforms for testing message transformation using a plug-in selected by the user and used System. Reflection to dynamically load and use assemblies.
- Used Data Contract as the standard mechanism in the WCF for serializing .NET object types into XML.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
Environment: VisualStudio2010/2012, C#/VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC 3.0/4.0, WCF, Entity Framework 4.0, Java Script, JQuery, SILVERLIGHT 4.0/3.0,Expression Blend 3.0, XAML, TFS 2010, WPF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, Agile, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows XP, UML, Windows Server 2003,Windows Server 2008 R2/2008,PL/SQL
- Involved in the development and implementation cycles of the project in C#.
- Designed Win Forms in C# to displays results on screen. Designed and developed WinForms using C# in scrum environment.
- Read Schema (XSD) to generate the dynamic WinForms. Developed GAC explorer module using C# WinForms.
- Extensively used ADO.Net objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records.
- Created a Data Layer object in C# language which gives the common classes of methods to execute stored procedures into a Data Set, Data Table and Data Reader.
- Involved in coding the presentation layer using WPF, Silver light and service layer using Windows Communication Foundation.
- Performed Unit testing using n-unit from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing.
Confidential, North Carolina,NC
- Extensive involvement in all stages of application development life cycle (SDLC) including requirements, design, development, implementation, and support.
- Designed Strategic N-Tier Application Architecture model for consistency and best utilization of Object Oriented Concepts, extensible and scalable model.
- Developed the UI using Winforms in VB.net.
- Extensively Used Dev Exp controls and Cute Editor for user interface.
- User Interface screens were designed and developed in Grid view depending on the nature of requirements to generate reports.
- Covering the full development life cycle and all aspects of the development from table design through to front end layout in CSS and JQuery.
- Used Agile Methodology and daily scrums for rapid application development with biweekly sprints.
- Designed Data Access Layer using SQL 2005 and the Entity Framework in the data tier with queries being written with LINQ to Entities
- Creating and managing schema objects such as Stored Procedures, tables, views, indexes and referential integrity depending on user requirements and converting them into technical specifications.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews.
- Provided Production Support for applications and fix production problems.
- Designed and developed new applications using C# and ASP.Net.
- Created user access control to restrict users based on user roles.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Xml Reader for consistent access of data.
- Used SSIS for data manipulation.
- Used ASP.Net Web Form controls like Dropdown list, Button, Textbox controls for creating user interface.
- Involved in Database Designing, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Involved in unit testing of the modules before submitting to QA.
Environment: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, VS.NET, Winforms, Web Services, PL/SQL, IIS 5.0, C#, Windows 2000, XML, XSLT, SQL Server 2005.