- 8 Years of professional IT Experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of Client/Server and Web - based N-tier architecture systems using Microsoft Technologies.
- Designer/developer of Web and Windows applications using .Net C#, VB.NET, Win forms, ASP, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.net, Web services, WCF, and XML in multitier architecture.
- Expertise in developing User Controls and Custom Controls using C# and VB.NET.
- Experience using Waterfall, Agile software developmental methodologies
- Expertise in the development of Web, Windows using Visual Studio.NET.
- Expertise in working with ADO.NET and Entity Framework.
- Designed Windows-DNA web applications based on Windows-based OS, COM+/MTS, IIS, and ASP.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Experience with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Experience in MVP Design Pattern, OOP, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Façade, Template, IoC and Dependency Injection design Patterns.
- Expertise in Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints.
- Good experience in Windows Azure Service Bus, and Windows Azure Document Database.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2, Node JS, React JS, ASP.NET MVC, MVVM, Java Script, JQuery, ASP.NET Web API, Kendo UI, LESS/SASS, Entity Framework.
- Expertise in web application development using Visual Studio.NET technologies like C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, WWF and WPF.
- Expert on Bootstrap, CSS preprocessors like Leaner CSS (LESS), Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass), Telerik controls, KendoUI, Ajax Toolkit.
- Experience in implementing SOA architecture with web services and creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Windows Services using NET.
- Experience designing, building and documenting WPF user interface themes using XAML and C#.
- Experience in working on version control tools like Git, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, IBM Clear Case / Clear Quest.
- Experience in deploying ASP.NET applications using the TeamCity.
- Experience on Web API to create HTTP Restful Services to communicate with UI objects using JSON.
- Strong understanding and experience in preparation of Use Case diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, Activity diagrams, ER diagrams and Class diagrams using MS Visio.
- Configured AWS Multi Factor Authentication to implement two step authentications of users accessingusing Google Authenticator and AWS Virtual MFA.
- Experience with Unit testing and Mocking frameworks like XUnit, NUnit, Jasmine, MOQ.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Performance optimization of all applications.
- Experience deploying the application to Microsoft Azure Cloud as a part of cloud deployments to Private and Public cloud environments.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Architecture, Strategy and Planning. Working knowledge of visual studio with Azure.
- Experience in creating content rich Web Forms,Winforms, and User Controls with Net Advantage Infragistics. Implemented code to generate SAML response to interact with third party application successfully.
- Experience writing Database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Packages using PL/SQL
- Exposure to Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Workflow Foundation (WWF), Windows Presentation Foundation and LINQ.
- Well acquainted with RDBMS concepts and programming practices using SQL and PL/SQL with extensive work experience in IBM DB2, SQL Server.
- Experience in NOSQL databases such as Mongo DB and PostgreSql.
- Experienced in SQL for writing Indexes, and Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers under define function DTS, Transaction management, T-SQL, code optimization and performance Tuning creating tables and Indexes.
- Experience in implementation of Data Integration using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), Data Analytics with SQL Server Analytic Service (SSAS).
- Good Knowledge on Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Experience with third party custom controls like Telerik Controls, Infragistics, Soap UI.
- Hands on experience in creating and modifying reports with reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SSRS.
- Proficient in Data Analysis, Design and Data Modeling, using LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML), Entity Framework, ADO.NET and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer, writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web designs (RWD) using Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Experience in Developing Web API.
- Good knowledge in Mobile development technologies like iOS, Android.
- Experience in using Telerik/Kendo UI controls and jQuery DateTime controls to design Views.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC), Model - view - viewmodel (MVVM) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Extensive experience in creating and designing SSIS Packages for Integration and Migration of data from Excel, DB2, Sybase, Flat file, Oracle to MS SQL Server using BCP and DTS utility and extracting, transforming and loading of data using SSIS
- Experienced in developing Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Microsoft silverlight technology & AJAX.
- Extensive experience in using editors like sublime text,Atom, Notepad++, Dreamweaver,
- Strong experience in N tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Strong working experience in developing and consuming Web Services using WCF and Web API.
- Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Strong experience in working in projects and built applications based on MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0 frameworks
- Experience in diverse FACETS of .NET development, encompassing analysis, design, development, and execution of healthcare applications.
- Experience in designing various backend data sources like MS SQL Server Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, and XML Data source.
- Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and User Defined Functions.
- Expertise in designing CSS for different browsers and aware of UML diagrams.
- Good Command on the Windows Powershell Scripts in creating the build Definitions and Release Definitions Scripts.
- Experience in Using Different Tools like Beyond Compare, File Zilla and Fiddler.
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual SourceSafe (VSS), Team Foundation Server(TFS), SVN, GIT Hub for Version Controlling.
- Good experience in hosting applications in cloud using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and windows Azure.
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize data from SQL 2015 databases to SQL Azure .
- Design and Implement WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure . This layer is the middle tier between SQL Azure and SharePoint online external content.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts. Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
- Strong experience in creating reports using SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and Crystal Reports.
- Applied Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Experience in working with Bug Maintenance system that involved Bug, Bug fixing. Involved in developing Test Cases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills combined with interpersonal and conflict resolution skills and possess strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and possess ability for critical thinking, analysis, good interpersonal and communication skills. Team-oriented, technically motivated and creative. User oriented with a desire to learn client's business requirements.
Programming Languages: C++, C# 4.0/3.0/2.0, VB.NET, T-Sql, PL/SQL
Xml Technologies: XAML, XML,XDOCUMENT,XSLT, XPATH, XSL
.NET Technologies: WinForms, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.NET, Web Services, LINQ to SQL, Framework, AJAX, WCF, Web API, WPF,MSCRM 2016/2015/2014
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2008/2005/2003, MS Access 2010/2007/2003, Oracle 10g/9i/8i.
Modeling Tools: UML,MS Visio 2010/2007
Reporting Tools: SSIS, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 10/8.5/8
Servers: Windows Server 2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 4.1/3.1
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0
Cloud: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services(AWS)
Version Control Tools: Visual SourceSafe(VSS), Subversion, Team Foundation Server(TFS), Git Hub, Jira
Architectures: N-Tier, MVC (4.5,4.0, 3.0)
Project Methodologies: Agile(Scrum), Waterfall
System Testing: Unit Testing, Unit Test Cases, Test Plans
Other Utilities: ILdasm, Nant, gacutil, Sn.exe, Star Schemeams, Ants.
Confidential Dallas, TX
.NET UI Developer
- Worked closely with IT Director, Product Manager and Architect as Developer, Lead capacity to develop various very complex multi languages international public transit application including Passenger Application, Staff Application, Passenger Portal, Staff Admin Portal and Operation Portal using cutting & leading edge technologies.
- Used cutting & leading edge technologies including .Net 5, MVC6, EF7, RWD, Angular JS 1.4.x, Bootstrap 3.6, Azure, JQuery, LESS, NuGet packages, npm packages, Bower packages for various new public transit application having very complex UI/UX and complex database.
- Set up multi project environment including hybrid (razor+angular) web project, multi languages/culture resources, external login (fb, twitter, Microsoft, google etc), Gulp tasks, WebApi project, Angular app(s), Angular services, Angular routes, DAL (data access layer) project, EF7 entities, data repository, security layer, projects commands etc..
- Worked on implementation of web application using backend technologies like NodeJs.
- Created Gulp scripts for various tasks and used Node.js for managing application UI dependencies.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed web application by using NodeJS, BackBoneJS MVC frameworks.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI using Node.js
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Implemented Data Integration using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Knowledge on Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Using Entity Framework, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries
- Worked on REST API as a third party application for Integration.
- Deployed ASP.NET applications using the TeamCity.
- Developing applications leveraging ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, and Entity Framework Entity to SQL.
- Worked on Language Integrated Query (LINQ), Generics Collection (List, Dictionary etc.).
- Working with Development tools like Microsoft Visual studio 2013, SQL Server Management studio, QTODBC, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
- Responsible for designing, developing and testing investment performance, proposal and report generation systems using ASP.Net, VB.Net, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server, ChartFx and web services.
- Deployed as a K2 workflow developing the existing permitting system from SharePoint InfoPath to K2 Smart Forms.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design and also consistency of the browser using Bootstrap, Less, Saas, Foundation and also by using frame works like AngularJS.
- Knowledge on .net framework update conversion, IIS upgrade, IIS, IIS Express and Telerik Controls.
- Developing and maintaining the build environment, the source code control system and managing build packages using TFS.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer in C#.
- Developed solutions using C#, ASP.NET MVC and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Used VB.NET language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.NET.
- Developed RESTful Services using WebAPI that are consumed by various Client applications for routing data between different systems.
- Used AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Integrated and fixed various couplings and pieces developed by team member including merging and branching of code repository. Wrote various less/css code to implemented Branding and UI design of responsive web application.
- Build and deployed website on Azure. Mentor and helped other team members with providing code guideline.
- Designed and developed Passenger website, Staff admin dashboard and Operation portal including hybrid environment (angular and razor), UI/UX responsive design, Globalization, Interactive menu, User friendly layout with role base authentication and authorization.
- Developed AngularJS file upload for bulk excel or csv files with modal dialog box and developed various angular filter and directive for global functionality and as global components including implementation branding styles.
Tools: /Environment: MVC 6, .Net 5.0, Razor, Web API, Angular JS 1.4.x, UI Bootstrap, Front-End, UI, RWD, Mobile, HTML5/CSS3, LESS, VS 2015, Responsive Design, Bootstrap 3.6, C#, EF 7, AJAX, JSON, XML, Azure Repository, Azure Database, SQL Server 12/14, TFS 2012, OOP, OOD, Media Query, jQuery Plugin, NuGet Packages, Bower Packages, GulpJS.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Involved in all phases of Development life cycle and responsible for creating the Entity-Relationship diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Flow diagrams and documenting the project architecture.
- Worked on Agile/Scrum methodology and involved in daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning reviews and retrospective meetings.
- Created a mock API, which includes all the JSON data in that. There were mock services and controllers written both on the client and server side to dynamically populate the content to the Angular templates from the backend API’s.
- Designed and developed creative intuitive user interfaces that address business and end-user needs, while considering the technical, physical and temporal constraints of the users.
- Used Bootstrap library to quickly build project UI's and used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models. using Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Utilized modular structure within the Angular JS application in which different functionalities within the application were divided into different modules.
- Actively involved in using Angular JS (MVC), HTML5 to enable client side date to meets specific criteria by applying various validation variable and used the Angular JS validation CSS classes to provide visual feedback on validation.
- Used Telerik controls (Kendo UI), Bootstrap for more productive web design.
- Facilitate the design and development of corporate intranet and extranet applications using Microsoft DNA technologies.
- Performed custom installation and integration of MSCRM Outlook client.
- Worked with MVC 3.0/4.0 architecture application using Razor view engine and web API.
- Developed Views, controllers and business logic models using C#.
- Design and implement Restful API layer along with calls to consume an API layer.
- Worked on creating Rest Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- Used LINQ to SQL as the data provider for communicating with the SQL Server Database.
- Developed packages by using SSIS and developed various reports by using SSRS.
- Worked on existing system on VB.NET with any ODBC compliant database
- Integrated SSRS reports into the web application using Report Viewer Controls.
- Involved in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Designed and developed two WCF services to Integrate MSCRM with other applications.
- Extensively worked on Consuming, Calling, Transmitting and Processing WCF Services.
- Developed RESTFUL/WCF Web services, Web APIs, and other back end components.
- Involved in preparing the Database design and Product requirements document for a conversion project.
- Performed check for coding standards and code review for the application code.
- Maintained Application state using Cookies, Application object and Caching.
- Written T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures for the SQL Server backend.
- Worked on Query Optimization of the SQL Server T-SQL queries and also optimized the applications
- Involved in Testing, Debugging and code review of the Applications.
- Involved in the Production Support activities along with the development work.
- Worked with the QA teams during the process of pushing out the QA build and testing process and fixing the raised defects.
- Involved in Coordinating with off-shore team and giving Non-prod support for 24hrs at on call schedules.
- Used TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Responsible for Testing and deploying solutions to the cloud by using Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Involved in Test Driven Development (TDD) and wrote Integration and Unit Tests.
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Developed various Web applications using ASP.NET MVC
- Worked in agile development and participate in daily sprint calls.
- Involved in writing SQL Queries, stored procedures, functions, Views etc.
- Used Repository and Unit or Work patterns.
- Reports on sales and marketing information for various categories and regions based on business needs using reporting services (SSRS).
- Expert in designing and generating reports using SQL server reporting services (SSRS) and excel pivot tables.
- Developed GUI using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Silver light
- SOA leveraging WCF services, REST and WEB API; Portals leveraging WordPress and Sitecore.
- Applying best design patterns such as n-tier, MVVM, Repository, and Singleton for designing key reusable components.
- Working on POC’swith Angular,Web API, pdfsharp, ItextSharp, Aspose and successfully implementing them with application.
- Used AngularJS, MVC and Single Page Application (SPA) Pattern to build a cross-browser complaint application.
- Worked with REST web services in creating Web API’s in developing web applications using .Net/C#, Angular JS.
- Developed different controllers in Angular.JS and worked extensively on injecting services.
- Enabled AJAX calls by injecting various Angular services into Angular controllers and created custom angular directives to create HTML tags.
- Created modules using Angular JS Controllers, Directives, and Services, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Extensive experience using C# and XAML with MVVM design principles for UI development.
- Update and customize variety of controls like gridview, treeview, menu, listbox, dropdownlist, textbox etc to new styles and themes and update functionality.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap framework, glyph icons, fontawesome icons, across all the applications to have a common look and feel for all the controls.
- Used telerik rad controls like RadWindow, RadGrid, RadSplitter, RadCalendar, RadComboBox etc for various features and functionality.
- Created and consumed WCF services and followed SOA architecture.
- Used JQuery for all client side functionality.
- Designed, modeled and architected multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent using WCF web service hosted in a Windows service.
- Created single page applications using angularjs
- Coordinate with off-site team for the knowledge transfer and progress on tasks and user stories.
- Conducting code reviews for team members.
- Involved in enhancement of existing applications according to business requirements.
- Involved in tracking & triaging issues reported by business and bug fixes of existing applications.
- Interact and coordinate with onsite and offshore teams for all the application development and maintenance.
- Test Driven Development for the better testing and maintenance of the application.
- System testing and deployment of applications in the production environment.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 2.0, SQL Server 2008, AngularJS, C# 4.0, Kendo UI, HTML 5, CSS, IIS 7.5, JQuery, Bootstrap framework, Multithreading, SharePoint, SOA,Visual Studio 2010, TFS
Confidential, Westbury, NY
- Collaborate with other developers to determine the optimal solution architecture to ensure application efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Collaborate with business teams to develop high-level system narratives, storyboards, and user interface prototypes
- Worked with business analysts to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features.
- Responsible for design and development of Compliance Connection suite and MSA decision engine web applications.
- Forms based authentication is used for signing in user without having to enter login credentials when switching from application to application based on client roles. Asp.net membership tables used for maintaining client’s membership and roles information.
- Designing Client and Server Side Application using .NET Framework 4.0, MVC 3.0, C#.NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server.
- Actively Participated in UI Development with HTML5, CSS etc.
- Implemented business logic, developed web methods in VB.NET
- Involved in creating Packages, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and calling them from the Data Access Layer.
- Created and Modified PL/SQL Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, Shell Scripts for change requests to Existing processes.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Managed Umbraco CMS code base version control in GIT, GitHub repository and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and ensured regular bug tracking fixes by applying updated software patches.
- Responsible for writing test scripts, scenarios and developed Test Driven Development (TDD) strategy.
- Designed reports and written some dynamic calculations for reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Worked with Web services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Developed the user interface using ASP.NET, Telerik RadControls and Kendo UI.
- Used Telerik/Kendo UI controls and jQuery DateTime controls to design Views.
- Worked with SSRS reporting services for generating few reports.
- Implemented service oriented component (SOA) Layer using C#.net and WCF to decouple the User Interface (UI) with Business Layer (BL).
- Used SSIS to load data from source files to target tables.
- Used JQuery for browser compatibility and Telerik controls for rich UI functionality.
- Creating Style Sheets for formatting the Webpages based on the business requirements and functional requirements document.
- DotNetNuke 6.1 web application is built for implementing the single sign on and manages the client roles and membership information.
- Worked in using WCF services for updating client side UI with backend.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Worked in creating the Models and Controllers using MVC4.
- Interactive user interface is designed to check the fields selected and amounts entered using Telerik & Ajax controls and update panels.
- Used 3 tier architecture for building the web applications by splitting the code and UI into DAL, BAL and UI layers. Involved in all stages of building web application from Design, Development, Testing and Updating the servers.
- XML is used to build the MSA Decision text and HTML, CSS and master pages used to implemented consistent look and feel of the web pages.
- Responsible for writing SQL Store procedures and creating tables, triggers, queries as needed for the web application.
- Telerik controls used for rich UI and make the web application look consistent. Implemented controls as Telerik rad form decorator, Telerik captcha, Telerik rad grid and more.
- Asp.net validation controls and custom validators implemented to validate the data entered by the client and make sure the information is correct. User controls implemented for code reusability.
- Involved in team meetings for project requirements discussions and update the team with ongoing changes for web applications.
- Extensively worked with SQL Profiler for Performed query optimization.
- Responsible for bug fix/enhancements and provide the estimate report to project management including development and test time.
- Implemented SSRS reports for MSA Case decisions and Compliance connection portal Single Event timeline for each case.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for project repository and versioning control. Migrating the code from one hive to other after each Major release.
- Adopted Agile Software Development Methodology.
- Client Interaction at every stage of the project right from requirement gathering to delivery
- Worked on SDLC and finalized Functional Documentation.
- Drafting Visual for admin modules
- Creating reports using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) for customized and ad-hoc Queries.
- Worked extensively on ETL development using Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting solutions (SSRS).
- Used interactive data binding, filters, Controllers, Directives, Factories and Services and events using AngularJS.
- Created custom SharePoint Web Parts using Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and C# with Microsoft. SharePoint and Microsoft. SharePoint. Webpartpages object model.
- Developed XML and Collection parser using LINQ.
- Handled the TFS branching & merging.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using C#, WCF, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.
- Worked with Web API 2 for building RESTful applications on the .Net Framework.
- Created new model classes in Web API to hold data, Restful Web API's to expose the analytics data to the clients.
- Created message handlers in Web API to implement global level authentication, worked with Web API Routing prefixes on the controllers.
- Used validation techniques and Java Script, JQUERY for User Input Validations, Ruby, Python scripts.
- Migrated SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries, web parts, permissions, documents between servers using SharePoint Site Migration Manager (MetaLogix).
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007.
- Created the reports required for multiple projects using SSRS reporting services.
- Designed and developed UI layer, Business Access Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Created rich User Interface using Silverlight controls like Data Form, Accordion and Time Input controls and also using WPF.
- Extensively used JQuery to navigate Document, Handle Events and develop AJAX functionality.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, Define roles, Create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Created multiple views using Data Views on the Client without reloading the data from server side.
- Created reports to create, deploy and manage reports using Crystal Reports.
- Developed WCF Services and used them from Business Access Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Maintenance.
- Worked on SSIS for broad range of Migration tasks.
- Involved in Architecture and Database designing.