- 8 years of professional software experience in full life cycle of software development, including gather functional and technical specification, design application workflow and structure, develop web, database, client - server and Windows applications and provide maintenance, upgrade and technical support.
- Designed and developed applications in different .NET Frameworks from 2.0 to 4.6.2
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Microsoft .NET technologies including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET/MVC, WebAPI, WPF, Winforms
- Solid experience in .NET Web Services, WCF SOAP and REST based services.
- Great experience in Entity Framework and ADO.NET
- Strong skills in SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2014/SQL Azure database design and programming.
- Expertise in design and developing client/server 3-Tier and N-Tier Architecture applications.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design concepts, principles and design patterns.
- Expertise in unit testing and integration testing using MS testing tools and NUnit.
- Experience working with cloud including deploying and hosting applications on Azure
- Familiar with setup, configuration and use of popular Continuous Integration and deployment automation tools like TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins and Octopus
- Experience on monitoring applications with tools like Splunk, Solarwinds and popular logging technologies.
- Great knowledge in PowerShell programming.
- Experience in implementing projects using Agile/Scrum methodologies with JIRA
- Outstanding debugging, troubleshooting and analytical abilities.
- Familiar with setup and use of popular source controls like Git, SVN and TFS
- Experience working simultaneously on multiple projects with different teams.
- Great team player with interpersonal and communication skills, highly organized and self-motivated, also able to work independently.
.NET Platform: .NET Framework 2.0-4.6.2, C#.NET, VB.NET, WPF, ASP.NET/MVC, WebAPI, WCF
Database: SQL Server, SQL Azure, Entity Framework, SSRS
Windows Development: WPF, Winforms, PowerShell
Tools: Git, SVN, TFS, JIRA, Bamboo, TeamCity, Octopus, NUnit, Splunk, RedGate series, Fiddler, SoapUI, Azure, IIS, Visual Studio 2008-2017
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Application Developer
- Contribute in all aspects of application development including functional and technical specifications, design and development
- Provide third-line support of deployed components in production environments.
- Work closely with business team for requirement gathering and quality assurance.
- Upgrade legacy web application to new architecture using RESTful service and AngularJS.
- Execute Agile/Scrum project delivery while collaborating with remote resources and offshore team.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex technical issues involving multiple system components.
- Use Bamboo and Octopus for continuous integration and release management automation.
- Use JIRA/Confluence for efficient project management and team communication.
- Use SVN/Git for version control.
Environment: .NET Framework 4/4.5, VS 2012/2015, C#6, AngularJS 1.6, ASP.NET, WebAPI, SQL Server 2008R2/2012
Confidential, New York, NY
Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirement gathering and user experience design.
- Maintained and expanded existing website structure with ASP.NET MVC 5.
- Built RESTful services using ASP.NET WebAPI 2,
- Integrated ASP.NET Identity for user authentication and authorization.
- Implemented online payment system with Stripe.
- Built map searching feature with Google Maps API.
- Implemented database access using Entity Framework along with T-SQL queries for custom database manipulation.
- Deployed and hosted application on Azure.
- Implemented Azure WorkerRole background processes for larger data block transition.
- Used VS debugger, Fiddler, Batarang, nginspector and other tools for debugging and troubleshooting.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, VS 2013, AngularJS 1.4, C#, MVC, WebAPI, SQL Azure, BitBucket
Confidential, Exton, PA
- Designed and developed MES system plugin for GE Proficy Platform in C#.
- Developed Proficy Workflow UI using WPF user controls.
- Implemented Workflow custom service providers using WCF.
- Applied IoC design pattern for greater scalability with Autofac
- Created data access logic, developed database tables, triggers, stored procedures with SQL Server.
- Implemented near real time reporting Kanban with SSRS.
- Developed and maintained unit testing for the project.
- Debugged and tested custom code with Proficy Workflow.
- Used Subversion for source control.
Environment: .NET Framework 4/4.5, Visual Studio 2012, C#.NET, WPF, WCF, Linq, SQL Server 2008R2/2012, ADO.NET, Telerick Controls, Postsharp, SSRS, Subversion.
Confidential, Bensalem, PA
- Involved in requirement gathering and design of several modules.
- Applied Agile methodology for development.
- Built N-tier architecture for presentation layer, business and data access layers.
- Designed web interface using ASP.NET web forms and C#.
- Used Ajax tool kit for better user interface like calendar lists, update panel and master details.
- Worked on Infragistics controls for reporting to feed data from data source to the reports.
- Implemented service-oriented architecture (SOA) using WCF Services.
- Used ADO.NET to establish SQL Server connection for CRUD operations.
- Redesigned database on SQL Server, wrote queries, stored procedures, triggers and transactions.
- Involved in exception handlings include application and page level.
- Used Visual Studio Testing for unit testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Mentored and trained junior members in the team.
Environment: .NET Framework 4, Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET 4.0, C#.NET 4.0, HTML, Ajax, JQuery, SQL Server 2012, ADO.NET, WCF, Infragistics controls, TFS.
Confidential, Valhalla, NY
- Involved in writing functional specification for ordered industrial software engineering life cycle.
- Designed user portal and admin user interface using ASP.NET.
- Used JQuery and Ajax for improving user experience.
- Designed power monitoring information display using Nevron chart and diagram controls.
- Implemented database connection by using ADO.NET Entity Framework for quicker data access construction.
- Created database tables and stored procedures.
- Created and exported various types of reports including matrix, tabular and charts using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in unit tests by using Visual Studio Testing.
- Applied VSS for version control.
Environment: NET Framework 4, Visual Studio 2010, C#.NET, ASP.NET, JQuery, Nevron, Google Maps API v3, SQL Server 2008, VSS, SSRS
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed & developed of the application architecture, identifying the modules, designing solutions/projects.
- MVVM design pattern was used to create architecture of the project.
- Designed and developed window forms using WPF, and C#.NET as business layer language.
- Worked on framework where involved in creating generic styles, themes for different generic WPF controls like Datagrid, WPF Textboxes and Comboboxes, WPF Radio Button List and Toggle Buttons
- Extensively worked on WPF to create custom control like WPF Datagrid, WPF validation controls with TextBox, Combobox.
- Created a MDI interface in WPF using WPF docking control
- Designed and developed classes in C#.NET as business layer, Data Access Layers, custom controls.
- Responsible for designing phase to create HLD and LLD’s.
- Used third party controls in application using Prism Region Adapters for seamless integration
- Implemented caching, exception handling, and logging using Enterprise Library.
- Discussed and had Brain Storm sessions with business analyst to understand and document the requirement.
- Used TFS for source control and configuration management.
Environment: WPF, C#, WCF, Prism, ODATA, JSON, MVVM Design Pattern, .NET Framework 4, TFS, Enterprise Library, Visual studio 2012
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
. NET Developer
- Used SOA architecture for application.
- Implemented user interface functionality using ASP.NET.
- Implemented WCF Services and Consuming for the communication between client and server.
- Implemented business model and logic with ASP.NET and C#
- Wrote functions, stored procedures, cursors using SQL in SQL Server 2008.
- Involved in unit testing by using Visual Studio Testing.
- Coordinated with a team and tracked works assigned to the team .
- Interacted and served clients both internally and externally, gathered clients’ requirements and resolved clients’ issues proactively.
Confidential, Secaucus, NJ
- Developed opportunity, effort monitoring, offline module, and quotation module using C#.NET.
- Involved in database design using ER diagrams.
- Developed scripts for database creation.
- Developed various web forms using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Developed various web user controls and web custom controls using C#.NET in order to reduce the duplication of code.
- Implemented caching for improving performance.
- Implemented role-based security to allow access to the various modules of the application.
- Created and maintained various T-SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Cursors, Functions and Triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables in SQL Server 2008 along with creating tables, indexes and relations.
- Used XML for representing data to and from the database.
- Integrated several custom reports into the system using SSRS based on the business requirements.
- Used exception handling application block for checking errors/exceptions across the web site using C#.NET.
- Developed the sitemap for the entire web site using C#.NET and ASP.NET.
- Involved in debugging, defect fixing and testing of the web application.
- Wrote design documents such as functional specification, technical specification and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Implemented the functionality for the plugin using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF and Entity Framework.
- Implemented the e-mail functionality using workflow solution.
- Implemented the SOAP based WCF service to generate e-mails for the workflow solutions.
- Designed the user interface screen and writing software programs in C# and XAML.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
Environment: C# 4.0, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, WCF, Visual Studio 2010, TFS, .NET Framework 4.0, SQL Server 2008.
- Used XML files to store the data and XSLT to display the data.
- Implemented business logic/rules using XML web services in C# and integrated the XML web services with the UI component.
- Developed ADO.NET based database access layer in C# and created stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL server 2008.
- Wrote ASP.NET web forms using these objects as part of user controls.
- Utilized XML and XSL Transformation for dynamic web-content and database connectivity.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Tested the developed application, unit testing for various use cases and documented the results for getting approval from business users.
- Involved in Unit Testing for the developed services
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, business and data access layers.
- Involved in analysis and development of the application.
- Worked intensely on the user interface.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET as per the design specification.
- Development of the application logic using C# .NET.
- Implemented required database access using ADO. NET.
- Used ADO.NET for SQL Server 2005 database interactions.
- Created queries and stored procedures using SQL in SQL Server 2005.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed of the application logic using C# .NET.
- Involved in UI designing, development and testing of web forms using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML, ADO.NET.
- Worked on the authentication for locking and unlocking projects depending on the user credentials.
- Used ADO.NET for SQL Server 2005 database interactions, created stored procedures, cursors, user defined functions.
- Implemented effective exception handling, involved functional testing, fixing bugs, and maintenance.
- Sent notifications to the other modules such as residuals based on the locking/unlocking of projects.
- Involved in system testing, debugging, and bug fixing.