- 5+ Years of experience in developing Microsoft .Net Applications. Involved extensively in following phases of Software Development Lifecycle, Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Build and Deployment.
- Having exposure in working various domains like Resources Energy Systems (RES), Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Healthcare and Telecom
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, ASP/ASP.NET, C#, Visual Basic, Web Services/Windows Communication Foundation (SOAP, WSDL), SQL Server.
- Having good experience on architecting software design using Tiered architecture, design patterns (Factory pattern, Singleton)
- Extensive work with ASP.NET MVC 4 and MVC 5, Web API, RESTful APIs, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server Architecture, User Interface Design, client side development, middle tier, and back end development. Extensive knowledge on Angular 2 and Angular 4
- Used Microsoft Azure platform for the building, managing applications and deploying web applications. Created Azure virtual machines
- Involved in delivering technical design document using UML (Use cases, Class diagrams, Activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, Entity Relationship diagram etc.)
- Having good knowledge and experience on new technologies like WCF, LINQ, WPF
- Having knowledge and experience in implementing SOA using WCF services.
- Excellent knowledge in different software life cycle processes like Agile, water fall, iterative, SCRUM etc.
- Having good knowledge and experience in reporting technologies like SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) And Microsoft Power BI
- Having knowledge and experience in implementing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Extensive knowledge in commercial RDBMS such as MS SQL Server and MS Access.
- A Skilled at progressing from problem statement to well documented design. Managed complete life cycle of multiple projects including project plan / timeline setup, maintaining project deliverables, creating status reports, managing development teams, business development and change management implementation.
- Experience with supporting incident and change management
- Ability to handle project independently.
- Contributed to Center of Excellence team and managers for writing Proof of Concepts for new engagements/ Projects.
- Contributed in Proposal writing for the new engagements.
- Involved in IIS migration. From IIS 5.0 / 6.0 to IIS 6.0 / 7.0.
- Contributed for Accenture/Avanade staffing in the areas of .NET and SQL Server technology.
Unmanaged: ASP, ADO, COM/COM+/MTS
Front End Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008/2005/2003/2002, Visual Studio 6, Visual Interdev 6.0, SQL Server - Management Studio, SQL Server - Reports Manager and Integration Services
Web Related: ASP, VBScript, Java Script, jQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, Angular2 and Angular 4, Bootstrap, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSLT, XPath, JQuery
Web & Application Servers: Internet Information Server 6.0 and 7.0 Cloud Technologies: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Service Redshift RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, MS Access
Business Intelligence: Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Operating Systems: Windows XP, NT, Vista, Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2000, Windows 7, Windows 10
Source Control: SVN (Sub Version), Visual Source Safe, Clear Case, VSTF
Specialized Tools: MS-Office, Visio, Microsoft Enterprise Library, SOAP UI, Exchange Web Services
Knowledge Base: Schneider AMPLA, SIMATIC IT, OSI PI.
Sr. .NET Developer
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed views, partial views and shared views, using ASP.NET MVC Razor view engine.
- Performed client side and server side validations in ASP.NET MVC using JQuery.
- Used ASP.NET MVC attributes like Required, Display, and Data Annotations, Range etc.
- Used ORM components: Entity Framework, Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from data source SQL Server.
- Developed a simple RESTful API using ASP.NET Web API.
- Used LINQ to SQL to retrieve data from database.
- Used T-SQL for writing stored procedures in SQL Server 2014.
- Source Code Control System TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Sr. .Net Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developed applications using the VB.NET, Win forms, Windows Application and Windows Services.
- Expertise in Developing the Web based application using the VB.NET, ADO.NET and AJAX.NET tools kit in the Presentation layer and Business logic.
- Designed the class diagrams, data flow charts and diagrams and developing the application according the diagrams and charts using the Visual Studio and SQL Server 2008.
- Experienced in the application Testing and bug fixing in very possible response time.
- Designed and developed web based UI in C# using different controls like HTML Controls, DHTML controls, Data Controls and Web Controls.
- Developed application databases and data access layer using the SQL and creating the stored Procedures for the access the data with ADO.NET objects.
- Worked on ADO.NET components SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set and Data View to provide communication to the database.
- Created Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005 to insert, update, and delete data inside tables.
- Extensively used Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Data base restoring and taking back the backup of the database.
- Developed SSIS packages for uploading files of any other formats (Excel, Access, DBF, etc.) and databases into the SQL Server using SQL Server integration Services (SSIS).
- Performing unit testing for various modules of the system.
- Responsible for imparting application knowledge and technical learning to the new team members inducted into the Project.
Confidential, New Brunswick, NJ
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and Design the system as per requirements and implement each module.
- Involved in preparing requirement specifications, design specification and writing the test case in HPQC.
- Designed Models, Views and Controllers and implementing them using the ASP.NETMVC 3.0 framework.
- Designed and developed WCF Services for user authentication process against LDAP services.
- Designed RESTful WCF Service and implemented Data, Fault and Message Contracts.
- WCF was designed with Service oriented architecture to support Distributed computing where services were consumed by end users.
- Worked with HTML, CSS (cascading Style Sheets), AJAX and jQuery to design the websites Developed and implemented appropriate exception handlers and error log in C#. NET
- Actively Involved in Code Reviews, Unit Testing, System Testing and Integration Testing of the system.
- Prepared Functional Design (FD), Details Design(DD) documents based on requirements.
- Develop the entity and model classes using fluent hibernate and access the data using LINQ from database.
- Development of reports using Crystal Reports.
- Deploy and Maintain Application in Dev, Test and Production Environments.
- Provided tier 2 & 3 support to the application.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Designing of forms and GUI was done as per client requirements.
- Used Visual Studio .NET 2008 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework like ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and C#.
- Involved in designing of User Interface with CSS, HTML, and DHTML.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using C#, SOAP, XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used various ASP.NET 3.5 web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Coding and Testing of the program developments sent by Onsite
- Analysis, preparing Technical Specs, developing and implementation of changes and testing on the programs given by onsite which are getting generating wrong reports or if the programs are involved in a system enhancement projects.
- Developing stored procedures for extracting required data from SQL Server.
- Preparing Unit test plan Documents and involved in Unit Testing (Using Nunits Framework)