- 8 years of experience in IT industry in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and production support of n - tier component based, client/server based applications using .NET technologies.
- Experienced in using Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013 Technologies such as C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET.
- Experience in using Iterative and Agile development methodologies.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication & Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation, tracing.
- Writing code in C# to pull data from SQL Server, Oracle and other Web Services.
- Good at design and development of SOAP/Web Services with ASMX configuration and working with WCF bindings like NetTcp binding and HTTP binding contracts. Also, experienced working with Web Server Controls.
- Experience in developing services using WEBAPI.
- Having knowledge in working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), and LINQ.
- Experienced in XML and having exposure to the AJAX, and Web Parts.
- Ample understanding of implementation of Silverlight projects using Model-View- View Model (M-V- VM) Pattern.
- Experienced in using Microsoft Office SharePoint server team sites.
- Expert in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 writing SQL Queries, Database Design, Table Schema, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Database Triggers, Cursors, Joins, and Replication.
- Involved in developing reports using Crystal Reports, MS Access Reports, Excel Spreadsheet and viewing from Windows Forms and Web Pages.
- Involved in development of projects using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Having good knowledge of Importing and exporting of bulk data, backing up and restoring databases in SQL Server.
- Having good Knowledge on AngularJS and Kendo UI and worked on both.
- Excellent decision-making skills with a positive approach.
- Proficient at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
- Experience in generating WSDL with Web services and having very good knowledge generating proxy classes for the WSDL.
- Create Cache Memory on Windows Azure to improve the performance of data transfer between SQL Azure and WCF services.
- Worked in a team environment and coordinated with business/functional team.
- Excellent interpersonal and oral/written communication skills.
.NET: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, AJAX, Win forms, Web Forms, WPF, WCF, AJAX Extensions, AJAX Control Toolkit.
Programming Languages: C#, ASP, C, C++
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008 R2/2012,2014, Oracle9i/10g, Sybase, MySql, PL/SQL, MS ACCESS
Framework: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
IDE: MS Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2013
Version Controllers: TFS, Visual Source Safe 6.0, Subversion(SVN)
Application Servers: IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0/5. x with .NET Framework, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
Others: SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Confidential, Richfield, MN
- Development was done using agile methodology with daily scrums, paired programming using TDD and continuous integration in the SDLC process.
- Documented functional and technical design specifications for business scenarios involving complex business workflow.
- Designed and developed RESTful API’s and Web Services for clients with Microsoft Web API framework.
- Created extensive unit, integration and regression tests in a test-driven development environment.
- Implementing Object Oriented design patterns MVC or MVVM as suited for the projects in the solution.
- Built descriptive help documentations for the API libraries with example objects.
- Used ASP.NET Validation controls for client-side validation of Server Controls.
- Involved in developing required classes and interfaces using C# .NET.
- Developed web applications to consume, monitor and test API methods using JQuery libraries.
- Designed and developed dynamic ASPX web pages using C#, ASP.Net, XML, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS and KnockoutJS.
- Assisted in implementation of authentication layer using OAuth2 specification.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured WCF Services with appropriate endpoints.
- Created the Approval Process, which kicks in after the Requestor submits the Implementation.
- Involved in the design and development of the whole Tax Application in ASP.NET 4.0
- Involved in the design of UML diagrams like Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams from the Use Cases.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business layer and Data Layer, implementation in MVC 5.0 architecture
- Implemented MVC 5.0 architecture using C# .NET, ASP.NET.
- Written complex SQL, Stored procedures and functions to pull and store the data in MS SQL database.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Built, Published and deployed the application on to Production server by configuring IIS 7.0
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from SQL Server to flat files using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2008 and SSRS for reporting.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Effectively involved in various stages of development of the project starting from the project planning until production and maintenance using agile methodology.
- Used web services (WCF, Web API) to interact with data layer to access data from the database.
- Followed OOPs concepts in coding the project and got involved in re-designing legacy applications to OOPs.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, State Management, caching features, for optimization and configuration of the web application using C#.NET.
- Developed custom User Controls to reduce the complexity in UI coding.
- Designed, developed and trouble-shoot the application using advanced Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET MVC with Entity Framework v6, JQuery, HTML5, XML, WCF, WPF and CSS3 using Agile development practices.
- Developed the web application based on W3C standards and tested across different Internet browsers.
- Experience in using Dynamic Castle Core for dependency injection.
- Worked extensively on the UI, created Views by utilizing MVC 4, created View models and wrote client side validations using JQuery and Ajax Toolkit.
- Used ASP.Net and C# for the front-end presentation and Server Side Processing.
- Used Bottom-UP data modeling designing approach to add extra functionality for the existed database.
- Used JSON to transmit data between Server and Web Application, an alternative to XML
- Used Rich server controls of ASP.NET such as data grid and repeater controls.
- Worked on SQL Server 2012 to write Stored Procedures (Procedures, Functions) for back end development.
- Involved in taking Backups, Restoring and Import/Export data using MS SQL Server and involved in following organization standards for code development, peer level code walk through and reviews.
- Participated in the logical level and physical level of the data modeling designing levels.
- Worked on requirements gathering/development using C#. Ability to work independently and drive issues to closure.
- Delivered quality performance, team player and mentor others. Excellent analytical and debugging skills.
- Communicated effectively within the team, site and with the customers.
- Extensively used ASP.NET server controls like Calendar control, Data Grid.
- Used Forms Authentication to authenticate the user.
- Having knowledge on AngularJS Frameworks and the modules have been used based on the extensive work experience.
- AngularJS used for creating self-contained, reusable and testable modules.
- Worked on KendoUI framework for building rich web applications with modern web standards like HTML, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Used GIT for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the application.
- Involved in complete Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Developed modules of the application in ASP.NET, WPF and involved in writing C# classes.
- Developed WCF services to enable effective communication between SOA.
- Implementing LINQ queries using LINQ to SQL on different data sources in Silverlight applications.
- Involved in loading data from XML files to Database.
- Experienced in handling Dataset and data tables.
- Used data grid to review and modify manipulated data.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, Data View for consistent access to SQL Server data sources.
- Responsible for developing the Business Logic using VB.NET.
- Developed web pages using C#, ASP.NET and Visual Studio .NET 2010.
- Used ASP.NET, HTML, to create dynamic web pages using ASP.NET Web Server Controls and user controls.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 3 web services and classic Web-Forms administrative web sites.
- Integrated with flash with the help of handlers in .Net.
- Designed and Developed User Interfaces using ASP.NET.
- Developed Custom User Controls to reduce the Complexity in User Interface Coding and provide better look and feel.
- Added functionality in business layer and Data access layer.
- Good at import and export of data between XML file and datasets.
- Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Designed and developed complex stored procedures in SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed the C# components for implementing business logic which is used to do the transactions on database in middle tier using ADO.NET.
- Generated the required reports with the help of data grid.
- Developed screens in ASP.NET AJAX-Enabled, C#, ADO.NET to display.
- Development and Testing of Web Services (A middle tier application on IIS).
- Wrote business logic in C# and handled transactions from and to database using ADO.NET objects such as Datasets, Data Adapters, and Data Readers.
- Experienced in prepare, read, write and understand program specifications.
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Followed Test Driven Development, Entity Framework and RUP development strategy.
- Created use case and class diagrams in MS Visio using UML notations.
- Involved in Discussion Board for Client Interaction for the change requests and follow-ups.
- Developed middle layer using C#. Net and ASP.NET.
- Used Entity Framework.
- Used JQuery, JQuery UI.
- Used Enterprise Library in Business Logic layer for extracting the data efficiently from the database.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), PHP for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Used ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.NET.
- Developed the UI by using Ajax controls and web server controls.
- Used Master pages, Update Panel, RADGRID, Tab Strip, Mask Edit and Extender controls.
- Created and consumed Web Services.
- Crated WCF service to retrieve the policy information.
- Used forms based Authentication and role based Authorization for security.
- Used Visual Source Safe as version controlling tool.
- Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by Help Desk.
Environment:: C#, LINQ, XML, XSLT, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, .NET Framework 3.5, JQuery, CSS, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, IIS.
- Assisted in preparation of architectural designs for each of the components that were assigned for development.
- Most of the internal structure uses XML for generating input/output.
- Created type libraries from the existing C# dlls and these dlls are consumed in the Middle Tier Architecture.
- Communicated with multiple groups in order to integrate the new enhancement into the regular flow.
- Gave extensive production support.