Technology Used: HTML5, Angular.js, Kendo UI, Angular Leaflet Map, Bootstrap, Node.js/Express.js, JQuery, .NET Framework4.5, WCF ( Restful and SOAP ), NHibernate, TFS, Perforce, Design Pattern, Agile, Scrum, RUP, UML.
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2012, Oracle, MySQL, Mongo DB.
Confidential, Katy, Texas
Senior Software Engineer
- Apply agile development process. Architect and develop HTML5 web applications.
- On client side, use Angular.js 1.3 and Angular 1.5 TypeScript as MVC/MVVM framework, use Kendo UI for chart, grid and autocomplete combo box (Currently only compatible to 1.5 Angular), Bootstrap and JQuery as major technologies for responsive UI development.
- Use leaflet openstreetmap for geographical application development.
- Use SVG for wellbore diagram drawing.
- On server side, use WCF with Restful and SSL to provide secure JSON data. Use either IIS or Node.js / Express.js to host web pages. Use self - host restful WCF to host web service.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
Senior Software Developer
- Develop HTML5, JQuery, ASP.NET, C#.NET software to audit all software used in Confidential .
- Evaluate and benchmark all software security company wise.
- Query and Save Changes on a SQL Server Database using T-SQL.
- Serialization and deserialization to/from XML.
- Test and guarantee production and on time delivery.
- Convert the current Silverlight project to a HTML5/WCF/JQuery/Asp.NET MVC project.
- Make sure that all pages can be displayed in mobile devices
Lead Developer, Houston, Texas
- Design and Develop ASP.NET pages with stored procedure, T-SQL and SQL server database as backend.
- Project design, development and management with .NET C# technology. Developed a 3 Tier desktop .NET application as well as ASP.NET front end web based application with SQL Server and Oracle as database using ADO.NET technology and business layer as WCF service with multi-threading and asynchronized calls on lengthy methods. Using .NET managed extension for visual C++ to interoperate managed and unmanaged codes.
Lead Developer, Senior Software Developer, Product Manager
- Architecting, developing and maintaining a supply chain network distribution window desktop application with .NET C# technology. Responsible for business analysis on the customer requirement, enhancement architecting and designing from inception, elaboration, construction to transition. Managed and maintained a mature supply chain optimization product called DPO (Distributed Planning and Optimization) and capacity production planning application called PIMS. Most of these are written in C/C++ with traditional MFC technology. Transforming the desktop application to an enterprise application. Engaging RUP and UML process to start up the major enhancements with C#.NET technology.
- Developed web pages with ASP, DHTML, CSS, XML posting and IIS challenge-response security schema. Used ATL COM to integrate the web based client with Confidential in-house legacy components.