- 6 +years of IT experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based and Client - Server applications using .NET /Web Technologies
- Proficient in developing N-tier distributed .NET applications using SOAP based and RESTFUL Web services using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), WEB API.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies such as .NET Framework ( 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), ASP.Net, ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0, C#.NET(6.0, 7.0), Web Services, WCF, REST, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML, HTML, HTML5, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010/2008, AJAX, ADO.NET.
- Extensive experience in developing, debugging multi-tier applications using different SDLC methodologies like Agile, SCRUM and waterfall.
- Hands on experience in design and development of applications using Object Oriented Programming, OOD patterns, SOLID principles like IOC
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects, LINQ, Entity Framework, to interact with databases like SQL Server 2014/2010/2008, Oracle.
- Managing and monitoring service engines, and updating the state of SOA composite applications
- Expertise in Client/Server (Win Forms) and Web based (Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC) application development.
- Experience in creating Single Page Application using AngularJS
- Experience with Data Accessing including Data Adapter, Data Reader, and Dataset in ADO.NET And security features like Authentication, Authorization, and WCF security.
- Strong database skills in design, development and writing T-SQL for implementing stored procedures, functions, and triggers in MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005
- Highly exposed to various databases like My SQL and SQL Server
- Experience working in Agile (Preferably TDD) environment.
- Experienced in project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks.
- Good experience in coordinating and working with other developers (Offshore and Onsite) and End Users in Team based environment.
- Excellent Communication and Inter-personal skills, flexible and versatile to new environments, self-motivated a good team player and have worked in multicultural environment.
- Competent using version control systems such as TFS, GIT
.NET Technologies: Entity Framework, ASP.NET 4.6/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, ADO.NET, Win forms, MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, Restful Services, Web API, WCF
Databases: SQL server 2012/2010/2008, PL/SQL
Versioning Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub
Programming Languages: C#, VB.Net
Reporting Tools: SSRS
Testing Frameworks: Jasmine, Unit Testing
Methodology: Agile, Waterfall
Sr. C#/.Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5.0, C#, JQuery, AngularJS, Entity Framework
- Worked in Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet customer expectation, timelines with quality deliverables.
- Endure that the code is written keeping in mind any security issues such as SQL Injection.
- Wrote JQUERY function while implementing various UI Screens across the whole web application (both consumer facing as well as internal application).
- Enhanced pages with JQuery AJAX methods which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page and to make asynchronous http calls to the server side.
- Working with Team Foundation Source Control (TFS) as the source for version control and project / issue management
- Worked with AngularJS routers, forms, modules, DOM, events, expressions, controllers, filters and Http Request
- Used $http to handle data communication in JSON format between controllers and view.
- Applied AngularJS filter (date, lowercase, uppercase, currency etc.) and multiple AngularJS directives (ng-repeat, ng-show, ng-hide, ng-if, ng-disable, etc.) to control how the data to be shown in the views.
- Extensive experience with Angular JS, creating custom directives, decorators, and services to interface with both Restful and legacy network services.
- Developed the Repository layer using dependency injection by injecting the Context class from Data access layer into the repository class to achieve a decoupled layer.
- Applied design patterns like Singleton, Factory, and Builder to optimize the application structure and improve the performances
- Used Entity Framework 6 as a part of the Data Access Layer to access the database to map stored procedures and relational data which was used to manipulate data in the database.
- Developed RESTful and WebAPI solutions for a large-scale data analysis system using JSON & ASP.NET
- Worked on Token Based Authentication in WebAPI2 to make sure authenticity is maintained
- Reviewed the Code and provided valuable solutions to enhance the application using C# 7.0 features such as String Interpolation, NameOfOperator, Auto Initializers and Collection Initializers
- Performed unit testing using Nunit
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, Angular JS, CSS3, Web Forms, AJAX, MS SQL Server 2012, Stored Procedures, Restful Services(WebAPI), Bootstrap, LINQ, Entity Framework,NUNIT, TFS
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Effectively used ASP.NET MVC features like View Bag to pass data from Controller into the view, create multiple views/partial views, layout views and incorporated them into the ASP.NET MVC application.
- Used ASP.NET 4.0 Framework, C# and MVC with Razor view engine to design and develop the application.
- Implemented validations using Data annotation in MVC.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the website using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Implement Data access layer using Entity Framework 6 and LINQ to interact with the database.
- Implemented Code-First Approach to retrieve and store data in entity models.
- Implemented the cross-domain environments to consume the third party WCF services.
- Extensive experience in developing WCF Services to expose useful functionality through SOAP, describing them using WSDL.
- Extensively Used WCF for interoperability with other platforms, technologies and for building the custom solutions.
- Implemented the WCF Services/consuming the Services with the Security and Debugging Mechanisms.
- Implemented Custom Directives, routing logic, service, controllers, filters and retrieval and posting of data with Ajax using AngularJS
- Implemented Action filters such as Authorize, Handle Error, Output Cache to handle specific behavior of each controller.
- Developed responsive Login page with forms authentication and validation.
- Enable client-side validation with jQuery library (jQuery. Validate).
- Implemented server-side validation using Data Annotation such as Required, Regular Expression to set the validation rule/information.
- Performed C# tuning and refactor the code to optimize the back-end performance.
- Followed TDD (Test Driven Development) to develop the solution.
- Used the AJAX control kit and to provide the extender AJAX control properties to the existing ASP.NET controls.
- Extensively worked with LINQ provider and designed the user level application which will build and execute a query expression for Server Side.
- Wrote SQL Queries, Stored procedures, Joins, Triggers to process large collection of products and used Data Reader, Data Adapter, SQL Command and Dataset for retrieving data from database using SQL Server 2010.
- Maintaining the version control of the project in Team Foundation Server (TFS) by merging the module developed with latest version in TFS.
- Worked with a SCRUM team which involved daily calls reviewing defects and prioritizing defects for each tech build date. As well as having Code Review meetings twice a week going over new implementations before they are pushed to the central server.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, TDD, Web Services, ETL, MVC, WCF, HTML 5, CSS 3, JQuery SSIS, SQL Server 2012 Entity Framework, LINQ, IIS, AJAX, TFS
- Participation in development life cycle events like requirements gathering, creating SRS, development, unit testing, integration testing and support.
- Designed Rich user interfaces using Master Page, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), Jquery, Ajax Technologies, HTML and Third-Party controls.
- Creating SQL Server objects like Table, View, Stored Procedures and ad-hoc queries. Applying different constraints as per the requirement.
- Providing primary production support functions including bug fixes, unit testing and integration testing.
- Working closely with the offshore teams for coordinating development efforts.
- Performed validations, made AJAX call to web services and build Json request object using Java Script
- Applied ASP.Net best practices throughout the application development process.
- Used MS Visual SourceSafe and TFS as a version control tool.
- Unit testing and resolve any issues that the QA team identifies.
- Agile/SCRUM methodology used to develop the project.
- Developed a fully object oriented, 3-tier web application using C# and ASP. Net. Built tables, functions, stored-procedures, defined data relationships and constraints in SQL Server 2005.
- Used Design Patterns while designing the application like Singleton Pattern and Factory Pattern.
- Worked in all phases from design to implementation, including Technical design.
- Implemented the Presentation Layer using the concepts such as Master Pages, Themes, Skins, SQL Membership provider and profile object.
- Developed Student Information System and Administrator Modules.
- Developed all the Business Logic for all the modules in a separate Business Layer in C# and this was implemented using WCF.
- Used Web Services to get the data of the Student from Student Information System module in the process online of examination.
- Developed the data layer class using C# which is reusable for data transactions of entire project. In this class extensively used ADO.NET objects like Dataset, Data Adapter, Data Reader, Command, Data Table and Data Relation objects.
- Developed business logic using C#.NET, used the developed data layer class extensively for database related transactions.
- Worked with Team Foundation source control which stores all code, as well as a record of all changes and current check-outs in a SQL Server database.
- Developed profiling tool and test scripts specific to the tool, and Unit testing using NUnit.
- Created technical documents detailing the implementation of the custom components developed.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.0, ASP.NET, C#.Net, VB.net, XML, XSL, XSLT Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Win Forms, Windows XP, PayPal API for online Credit card processing, Windows Communication Foundation(WCF), ADO.NET, Web Service, Microsoft Enterprise Library Application Blocks,NUnit, TFS.
- Worked closely with all the business clients and gathered and analyzed all necessary requirements by involving in sessions/ process interviews and identified effective uses of technology to meet their business needs.
- Followed AGILE methodology during whole life cycle of project.
- Developed the application using 3-tiered Architecture involving Presentation Layer, Business Layer and Data Access layer.
- Involved in developing "Windows Authentication and Authorization" using Active Directory.
- Implemented the business logic/rules using XML based web services in C# and integrated the ASP.NET web services with the solutions.
- Followed anN-tier architecture to develop the solution.
- Used LINQ to SQL in the data layer for providing the date to the business layers and services making use of it.
- Involved in Coding for the front end using VB.net and ASP.NET.
- Involved in writing code for windows applications and implementing windows services
- Language-Integrated Query to Entity Framework implementation for data retrieval. Transaction management in LINQ queries for Create-Read-Update-Delete (CRUD)
- Used AJAX AutoComplete to provide better search experience.
- Worked with Script Manager and Update Panel in AJAX Server Control to develop the GUI.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications.
- Used jQuery Events to manipulate the elements depends on the user interactions.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface, and Form
- Created stored procedures, triggers using T-SQL for data access from SQL Server 2008.
- Designed and developed ASP.NET web pages for the GUI.
- Written Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to users using Server 2008.
- Resolved Security issues like XSS, SQL Injection and persistent and non-persistent vulnerabilities.
- Developed packages by using SSIS and developed various reports by using SSRS.
- Involved in Testing, Debugging and code review of the Application.
- Preparation and execution of Unit test cases.
- Used TFS for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.