- Extensive knowledge and 6 years of experience in Software Product Design, analysis development, testing and deployment of Web Applications.
- Thorough understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models like Waterfall and Agile(SCRUM), including requirements specifications, design specifications, development, implementation, and support.
- Strong in Object - Oriented Programming concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) Concepts.
- Proven background translating cell formulas in Excel into VBA code and using Excel-based VBA to design, analyze and deploy programs.
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Web custom controls, user controls, Data Controls like Data Grid, Rich UI with extensive use of ASP.NET AJAX, Angular JS, Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine, HTML Helper methods, Entity Framework Model and the Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing Web Services: SOAP & WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) Services.
- Created procedures, functions, triggers, packages and advance level queries and implemented business logic in PL/SQL.
- Worked with Microsoft Operations Management Suite, Azure cloud based data collection.
- Strong knowledge of Custom Controls, State Management, Caching, Enterprise Application Blocks and Security.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio 2008/2010/2012/2015 features, Work Flow Foundation Framework and LINQ.
- Performed Test Driven Development (TDD) Unit Testing, Load Testing and also involved in testing using Selenium Web Driver.
- Expertise with reporting services like Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Team player, maintained client/customer relationships by providing timely, superior quality products and services, understanding of client/customer needs, opportunities and satisfaction criteria.
- Handled a Team of 10 members both onsite and Offshore.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to handle multiple projects, meet tight deadlines and work to lead the team both onsite and offshore, individually as well as part of team.
Programming Languages: ASP.Net (4.5/4.0/3.5), ADO.NET (4.0/3.5), Web Services, .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 . MVC, VB.NET.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP, HTML5, AJAX, Web-Services, WCF, MVC, JSON.
Scripting Language: XML, CSS, Java Script, VBScript, jQuery, Bootstrap, Angular JS, HTML
.net Technologies: .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, WPF, WWF, WCF, LINQ, MVC 5/4/3/2.
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, MS-Access.
Reporting Tools: Microsoft-Office, MS Reporting Services 2005/2008, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Development Tools: Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010/2012/2015 .
Versioning Tool: Visual Source Safe 6 (VSS), Team Foundation Server 2010, GIT.
Protocols: TCP/IP, FTP, HTTP, SMTP, SOAP.
Web Server: IIS5.0/6.0/7.0, Apache.
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, MS DOS.
Methodologies: Agile, SCRUM, Water Fall, Test Driven Development (TDD)
Confidential, Westerville, Ohio
- Involved in Analyzing, Design, Development, and testing of the application for all the modules. And worked for 3 modules as front end developer also.
- Worked on creating new modules for application and responsible for working on full stack development of it including designing Angular JS controllers.
- Created services in Azure Cloud and hosting them using Azure Cloud Service.
- Developed many Data classes to organize and carry data all over the application.
- Configured security features for the application using Form Based Authentication and Role Based Authorization in C# and ASP.NET.
- LINQ was used to connect with the database.
- Stored procedures, views, Triggers were developed using PL/SQL.
- Involved in writing Complex SQL queries as we don’t have a dedicated SQL Developer.
- Involved in unit testing and integration testing of the application.
- Created Web API Controllers to provide services to the application.
- Worked in Agile (Scrum) environment, which includes short-term goals, iterative development, and daily stand-ups for understanding status of work done and to be done to meet the deadlines.
- Source code versioning was handled by Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Developed reports using SSRS.
- Involved in documentation of technical design (TDD) and user documents.
VB .NET Developer
Confidential, Tallahassee, FL
- Involved in the SDLC phase of requirement analysis, design, and development of the web based intranet application tool using ASP.NET MVC and VB.NET.
- Designed and Developed Windows application for large user base using Windows Forms, WCF etc.
- Determined source data (input), maintenance, documentation and testing of the application.
- Created reusable HTML templates and style sheets based on UI standards and guidelines.
- Used Bootstrap and Angular.JS for effective web design.
- Used MS SQL Server 2008 as the database. Implemented Optimized SQL Stored Procedures.
- Wrote the T-SQL Database Triggers, Views, and Indexes.
- Designed Layout pages to provide a unified look and feel to the application.
- Used AJAX to create better, faster and more user-friendly web applications.
- Utilized AngularJS as the development framework and done CRUD operations with http service.
- Used Forms Based Authentication to enforce security in to the application.
- Used LINQ for querying the database and do the object relational mapping.
- Explicitly worked on designing the UI by creating Views, Layout and Partial views using ASP.NET MVC and TELERIK controls.
- Developed the controller classes required for the application using VB.NET
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for clients to consume multiple services using SOAP protocols.
- Used LINQ providers, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation
- Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using Team Foundation server (TFS).
- Created the SSIS package, creating and Deploying them.
- Design and development of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in unit testing and regression testing of the application.
Confidential, Dayton, OH
- The application has various functionalities such as participant and dealership registration and Login, registering for various incentives, Admin login, Dealership login, Participant Login, and Manager Login privileges and reports.
- User Interface was designed using ASP.NET and the business logic was coded in C#.Net.
- Customized and Integrated common incentive wizard to create incentives based on different business rules.
- Supported calculation engine for incentives including complex set of Field Challenge Reports.
- Created various reports to summarize the incentive standings, payouts and redemptions Integrated Spin and Win Program.
- Created tables and implemented various stored procedures and triggers.
- Involved in all the phases of software development life cycle of the system from requirements gathering to implementation.
- Used Web services for credit card service while customer payment process.
- Involved in using SQL Server Reporting Service for generating various reports.
- Used ASP.net client side and server side state management techniques.
- Extensively used ASP.net validation controls and java script for validating all web pages.
- Utilized AJAX for the creation of dynamic controls on web pages.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe and Team Foundation Server for version control.
- Utilized various ADO.net features such as Data Set, Data Table, Data View, Data Adapter, and Data Reader to work on the data from SQL database.
- Developed Web Forms using HTML, CSS, ASP .NET Controls.
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views, Data Adapters and Data Readers to extract data from Backend.
- Create Master Page using C#. Involved in design, coding using C# and implementation of role based security to allow user access limited to only authorize data & modules.
- Extensively used ADO.Net and the Dataset for handling Database activities.
- Developed Win forms and User Interface of the application using C#.Net controls extensively.
- Used ASP.NET Web User Controls to write common UI Components.
- Developed modules for Authentication of a user, forgot password, Change password.
- Wrote business logic and created encryption/decryption methods for storage and retrieval of sensitive user data like password, email id, Client personal information etc.
- Used ADO.Net to store, manipulation and retrieve data from SQL Server.
- Designed a generic data access component to execute Stored Procedure and SQL statements from the Business Layer.
- Created Look Book project admin Web Application developed using ASP.NET.
- Working with SSIS for gathering data from difference data server. Used ADO.Net to store, manipulation and retrieve data from SQL Server DB.
- Involved in implementing .NET security with form based authentication, assigning roles and role based authorization using Web.config.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Debugging.
Environment: ASP .NET, C#, Data Grid, Unit Testing, Integration testing, Debugging, HTML, CSS, java Script, Ajax Control Tool Kit, SQL Server, Encryption/ Decryption, ADO .NET, SSIS.
Dot Net Developer
- Developed classes using C# .Net to communicate with other components.
- Designed the UI forms using ASP.NET, HTML, XML and CSS.
- Involved in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for designing, development phase and testing of the System.
- Created Joins, Indexes, Triggers and Stored Procedures for the application in SQL Server.
- Researched, designed and built custom Windows Workflow in VS 2010 for use within SharePoint 2010.
- Assisted in automated deployment from development to QA environment.
- Researched and developed process to add custom profile properties using BDC
- Implemented Multi Language support for globalization with variations
- Developed custom master pages in ASP.NET.
Environment: Windows Server 2003, MS Office 2007, MS SQL Server 2008, VS 2008, .NET Framework 3.5, C#3.0, Java script, IIS 6.0.
Jr .Net Developer
- Developed ASP.NET web forms and Class libraries for business and data access logic using C#.NET.
- Developed Role Base Security by Using ASP.Net to authorize the request member to a specific Role.
- Used Data Grid View control to provide a customizable table for displaying data.
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views, Data Adapters and Data Readers to extract data from Backend.
- Written Stored Procedures, Functions and Queries in SQL Server.
- Performed Unit, Integration, and User Testing and documented the results.