- Over 7+ Years of IT experience in all phases of SDLC including analysis, design, development, testing, maintenance, code refactoring and migration.
- Expertise in .Net Technologies usingC,C++, ASP.Net, C#.NET, VB.Net, Visual Basic, ADO.Net, and IIS in the areas of performance, security, scalability, and extensibility
- Extensively worked in Agile software development model.
- Expertise in software design, analysis, development, testing and implementation of web and client server applications using Confidential Technologies.
- Hands on experience in application development using with c#, Web Forms in ASP.NET using C# as the code - behind language and ADO.NET and LINQ as the Database data consumer.
- Experience in maintenance and migration of legacy applications to windows and web applications using latest .NET technologies like ASP.NET, C#, WPF.
- Good Experience in creating and consuming web services and WCF SOAP\REST, WEB API services.
- Experience in writing Stored Procedures using MS SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Extensive experience in using Design patterns like Entity framework, MVC4, IOC pattern, Singleton pattern.
- Worked with SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) and SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Worked with SQL,PL/SQL and TOAD in Oracle database queries.
- Experience in Performance tuning of database queries.
- Extensively used AJAX control toolkit for masking, collapsing and expanding the panels.
- Created User Controls for commonKendo UI components. Created Master Page for the common content area on a Web page dynamically using ASP.NET.
- Used XSLT for transformation of XML documents.
- Solid understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms (Quick sort and bubble sort) & Object-Oriented design concepts
- Experience in creating Indexes, Triggers and user defined functions in SQL Server.
- Good Experience in using Technologies such as HTML, CSS.
- Team player with a very good understanding in working with small and moderate teams in the Software development projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with ability to communicate effectively with peers.
- Ability to learn & develop using new technologies quickly.
Operating System: WINDOWS Vista, XP Professional,2000/NT/XP,UNIX/LINUX.
.NET and Web Technologies: C#, VB.NET, ASP/ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Azure, AJAX, WPF, WCF, WF, MVC 4&5, LINQ, HTML XML, CSS, WSDL, UDDI and NET Remoting.
Frameworks: .NET Framework 3.0/3.5/4.
Programming Languages: C, C#, Visual Basic, PL/SQL and T-SQL
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2005/2008 R2/20012, MS Access, DB2 and Oracle 10g,11g
Development Tools: Visual Studio .Net 2010/ 2008/2005/2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Adobe Photoshop, MS Visio and Confidential Testing Tools.
Version Controller: MS Visual Source Safe ( VSS) and Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Application Server: Internet Information Server( IIS)6.0/7.0/7.5, Tomcat, WebLogic
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports 10.0/9.0,SSIS, SSRS
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Sr. DotNet Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and maintenance phase of the project lifecycle which includes Rollout and Support of application migration for every distribution center Under Agile and Waterfall methodology.
- Designed and developed REST based API using ASP.NET MVC 4 WEB API hosted on Windows Azure.
- The RESTFUL API service was developed using ASP.NET MVC 4 WEBAPI, C#, .NET Framework 4.0, Windows Identity Foundation, LINQ, and T-SQL.
- The service used a client based authorization model and was responsible for both managing a security framework used for communication between Azure and corporate domain.
- Basic Authentication was used for authenticating requests to the service. Utilized Active Directory Federation Services to provide single sign on for corporate users to the application. - Utilized Claims based architecture to build applications.
- The application was designed and developed using ASP.NET MVC4, Razor and ASP.NET WEB API technologies in an end-to-end service oriented architecture running in the cloud.
- Implemented high-performance Web appInvolved in extraction, loading and transformation of data in SQL databases using ETL tool with T-SQL.
- Created key vault to add secret (service account password, database password) to key vault.
- Created a Azure AD registration and Added the certificate to both azure AD and cloud service Assigned grant permission to read keyvault secret to this client id. Added certificates (in ‘cer’ format which only has public key) to azure AD.
- Interactions with clients and coordinating offshore team (like sync up calls, assigning work, reporting the jobs done to manager) on a daily basis, so as to ensure the requirements are met and let the job done in time.
- Developed a worker role to reduce the load on Web roles and improve the performance of the end user application in Azure
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Data base for data retrieval and manipulation usingADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Automated Data Migration from one database to other using Bulk Inserts
- Experience in creating Snapshots in database and creating reports with latest snapshot in Excel using Power Query, Macros, and Power Pivot.
- Created and Managed Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints and also VM Migrations from Transitional hosts.
- Developed lot of Stored Procedures, Triggers and views with SQL and T-SQL
- Used P ower and Subversion for version Controlling and source code sharing and also used MS Build.
- Created SSRS reports & allowed saving of reports in different formats like PDF, EXCEL.
- Extensively involved to work with SSIS Packages and SSRS reporting tool.
- Extensively involved in End-to-End Testing, troubleshooting, debugging, integration testing, regression testing and performance testing and analyzed the results to justify validation.
Environment: Net Framework 3.0/4.0, C#, ASP.Net 3.5/4.0, MVC 4, MVC3- RAZOR View, MS Visual Studio .NET 20013/2015,XML, ADO.NET, LINQ, JQuery, AJAX,\, MS Build, Snapshot Reports, Windows Azure,SQL, T-SQL,SSRS, Top end servers, REST web service, Power, Sub version.
Confidential, South Dakota
Sr. DotNet Developer
- Involved in the designing the architecture of the application modules and responsible for any changes adopted and the project uses application Design Patterns.
- Set up the development environment using Visual Studio.NET 2010, Power Shell, SOAP and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Created Webpages for various work streams using C#.NET, ASP.NET, AJAX, JSON with JQuery, Telerik RAD Controls and business logic layer which connects to the other services using VB.NET.
- Application client implemented as a multi-page, responsive solution with Knockout and jQuery.
- Used Various Data structures and algorithms to hold the performance (monthly/quarterly) data of the investment plans.
- Involved in implementing Bubble sort and Quick sort algorithms using Data Structures.
- Called server side code from client side using AJAX and JQuery.
- Involved in Katana project, Confidential ’s implementation of OWIN for serving HTTP requests via the traditional ASP.NET pipeline, HttpListener (a .NET Framework type), IIS, custom hosts
- Configured Facets extension , to reduce the amount of customization to the Servlet container's web.xml file.
- Adopted SOA (service oriented architecture) to make it more loosely coupled for future enhancement and worked on OOAD for designing and developing new application.
- Used AngularJS as the development framework to build a single-page application.
- Created WCF based web service for communication between applications which are published for the various business units.
- Involved in Enhancement of existing application utilizing AngularJS, created HTML navigation menu that is role based menu items changes dynamically, derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Create a Virtual Network on Windows Azure to connect all the servers, application on the Azure API platform that requires no on-premises hardware.
- Used govern, administer, synchronize and cleans the data using ETL and DB2
- Developed the Stored Procedures, SQL, PL/SQL Scripts, and Views for MS SQL Server 20012.
- Using Deployment, Entity Framework code is migrated to automate the process of making incremental changes to a data model.
- Developed mapping spreadsheets for (ETL) team with source to target data mapping with physical naming standards, data types, volumetric, domain definitions, and corporate meta- data definitions.
- Created tables and other database objects in the destination database to match the source database with initial deployment, the dbDacFx.
- Created packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers necessary for Java Web Services to load the transaction data for payments and libraries modules.
- Created SSIS packages for importing, exporting data to and from different data sources.
- Experience in writing test cases using JUnit testing framework and configured applications on WebLogic Server.
- Designed and implemented fo the assigned project / presented project for CMMi appraisal.
- Involved in testing, debugging and documentation.
- Performed bug fixing and assigned it to the team.
- Tracked the defects using Team Track.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version control for the project.
Confidential, Baton Rouge, LA
- As part of the development team, I was associated with the full life cycle of the project (analysis, design, development, testing, and implementation) under agile and scrum methodologies.
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Worked extensively on different environments like development, testing, staging and production.
- Hands on experience in developing, debugging-tier applications using ASP.NET, VB.NET 2008, ADO.NET, SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Used ADO.NETobjects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL Server2008data source.
- Implemented Windows authentication and Custom authentication against SQL Server database using Windows form controls and Used WPF for designing UI.
- Worked on migrating required code of different modules, which includesmigrating VB6, Access 2000 to Windows Based “Tax Collections” module using VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Developed few automation tools for migrating or transforming .doc, .docx templates (of internal revenue ‘letters’) to .PDF format and tool for employer’s time regulator.
- Extensively worked on reporting toolsSSRS of internal revenue for producing customer reports periodically.
- Worked on creating and running the Batch Process, Batch Files to generate reports based on monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Involved in Bug Fixing, Handling the Service request from the customer and address them in timely manner.
- Extensively developed and worked on HTML 5,XML Schemas, XML Documents, and XSL Style Sheets (For application called “TaxExpress”) with MVC Razor View engine.
- Extensively worked migrating the application which uses VB6, MS Access 2000 a windows application to Web application using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server (For application called “SalesTax”)
- Worked on MetaStorm- BPM tool to achieve required goals and dead line in a timely manner and Confidential -share point to manage and share secure documents.
- Used Subversion and TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version Controlling and source code sharing and also used MSBuild.
- Involved in creating stored procedures, triggers, and views with PL/SQL in SQL Server2008 for data manipulation and retrieval.
- Performed performance tuning on analyzed existing code for better outcome.
- Involved in analyzing and preparing Unit Test cases for various scenarios.
- Performed End-to-End Testing, troubleshooting, debugging, integration testing, regression testing and performance testing and analyzed the results to justify validation.
- Set up multiple Tomcat Servers on UNIX and Windows platforms.
Environment: Net Framework 3.5/4.0, MVC 3 with Razor view, ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, ADO.NET, HTML 5, XML, XSL, XSLT, SSRS,PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008 R2, MS Visual Studio .NET 2008/2010, Windows Forms, GenTax tools, Gentax Reporting tools, Team Foundation Server, IIS 7, MetaStorm BPM, Confidential -Share Point.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- As part of the development team, I was associated with the full life cycle of the project (analysis, trading design, development, testing, and implementation).
- Involved in Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Worked as an Acting Team lead in absence of my lead.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#.NET.
- Implemented a mechanism to construct and send 270 eligibility request files and receive and deconstruct 271 eligibility response files.
- Involved in developing and upgrading EDI Maps for transactions 837,835,270,271,276(Inbound,Outbound)
- Used HETS 270/271 application - Extranet or Internet Transaction Submission
- Experienced in developing and consuming Web Services and n-tier web applications using ASP.NET, C# and ADO.NET.
- Used Unified Modeling Language (UML) technologies for a complete view of the application including class diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams.
- Extensively used Distributed Components to access the data from other autonomous computers, which is required for the project.
- Effectively Used DCOM to ensuring that references held by clients of interfaces are released when, the client process crashed, or the network connection was lost.
- Effectively used ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks using C#.NET .
- Effectively created easy to use, reusable controls and integrated them into ASP.NET web pages.
- Used JQuery to traverse HTML document, event handling and AJAX interactions.
- Worked with Script Manager and Update Panel in AJAX Server Control to develop the GUI and involved in implementing AJAX controls to reduce the server trip while modifying Grid View Data.
- Used bindings to control the construction of the Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) channel stack at runtime.
- Extensively involved in developing Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Silverlight and used Silverlight Data Grid, Item Controls for displaying data to page.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate the information sharing.
- Developed and ran Batch process files to get End of the day jobs done.
- Used ADO.NETobjects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL Server2008 data source.
- Involved in creating stored procedures, triggers, and views in SQL Server2005/08 for data manipulation and retrieval using ESQL and PL/SQL.
- Effectivly Report Wizard, Report Builder and Report Manager for developing reports and deploying reports in SSRS.
- Performed Unit testing and System testing and prepared required documents for testing.
- Involved in design, development, testing and quality assurance of the product.
- Used C#.Net, ASP.Net for GUI design and business logic implementation.
- Used webservicesto interact with the business layer.
- Unique experience of working on all 3 tiers of the application facing key challenges on Business and Database layers.
- Created Oracle Queries and store procedures for back end (Oracle 9i).
- This project involves the development of a three - tier application.
- The client layer has been developed using ASP.Net and Oracle 9i code behind for content presentation.
- Used Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to attain uniformity through all the pages.
- Responsible for developing and implementing Workflows.
- Created Document libraries, Form libraries on SharePointServer2003.
- Designed user interface using ASP.NET
- The middle layer provides the business logic.
- The server layer consists of Oracle 9i.