- More than 1 5 years of comprehensive experience in software development processes and methodologies including requirement gathering and analysis, system architecture, design, development, deployment and production support
- Highly capable to work in demanding schedules and have excellent attitude towards team work
- Excellent leadership, communication, presentation, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
- Have received good appreciations from several clients, received awards including best employee award
- Have good work experience in W aterfall , S crum and A gile methodologies
- Hands on experience in Banking, Telecom, Retail and Technology Industries Applications and Products.
- More than 6+ years of experience as Application Technical Architect and Solution Architect for Enterprise Systems
- Have hands on experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC 4/5 , Web API, C#.NET , VB.NET, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ
- Well Versed with MVC and MVVM models
- Experienced in WPF and UWP applications for POS and Kiosk terminals
- Experienced in Implementing Restful Services using Web API
- Having good experience in HTML 5 , CSS , Bootstrap, J avascript, Jquery, XML, XSLT, XPath, Xquery
- Hands on Experience in Angular js SPA application development
- Hands on Experience in ASP.NET RAZOR Engine Web Applications
- Expert in designing and coding custom framework components and business layer and data layer components using C#.NET
- Hands on Experience in using Redgate Ants memory profiler for studying memory leaks and finding solutions.
- Hands on experience in using and implementing Confidential Enterprise Library 5.0 Logging, DataAccess, Encryption and Caching.
- Hands on experience in developing applications in .NET 3.5 for RF Scan Devices including devices of NEC and Motorola 9100 scan devices .
- Experienced in developing ASP.NET ASMX web services using SOAP, XML and WSDL
- Strong knowledge on RDMS concepts and database designs
- Expert in MS SQL server 2000/2005/2008 Database programming
- Extensive experience in developing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, T - SQL and dynamic SQL Queries in MS SQL Server 2005/2008
- Good knowledge on MS SQL server 2008 BI / ETL modules like SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Experienced in Oracle 11g database programming using PL/SQL
- Experienced in writing PL/SQL Packages, Procedures and Functions.
- Experienced in creating designs , web prototypes using MS Visio 2013.
- Experienced in creating UML diagrams like class diagrams, components diagram, deployment diagram, use case diagram, sequence diagram, architecture diagrams using MS Visio 2013.
- Hands on experience in working in virtualized Cloud Development and Web Deployment
- Experienced in VC ++, MFC, SDK and C++ programming for Interfaces and middlewar e
- Hands on experience with Source Control Systems like Team Foundation Server , SVN, Clearcase, Confidential Visual Source Safe and GitHudb
- Hands on experience in Team Found Server for Management of tasks for Requirements, Defects and Source Code
- Hands on experience in Integration software integrating with FTP Server for File Management and TIBCO Software for Message exchanges.
- Hands on experience in Database Migration projects including MS SQL Server to Oracle 11g
- Hands on experience in TFS Build Scripting , configuration, administration and Management
- Experienced in developing Install shield packages for deployment using MS Installshield
- Hands on Experience on NUnit Unit Test Frameworks
- Hands on experience in using Active Reports 6.0 and DevExpress 11.2 custom controls
Languages: C#.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/2.0/1.1 , VB.NET, VC++, C++, C
RDBMS: MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, Oracle 11g
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2017/2013/2010/2008/2005 , SQL Developer, TOAD
Other Tools: Active Reports, Dev Express controls, Team Foundation Server, MS Visual Source Safe, SVN, Git,MS Visio 2013, MS Share point, Clear Case, MS Project 2013, Quality Center, Gems UI, SOAP UI
Operating Systems: Windows 7/2000/2003/2008/2013 , Unix/Linux
Confidential, Johns Creek GA
.Net Solutions Architect
- Worked as Lead .NET Solutions Architect for designing and implementing the WFM project and Receiving Portal
- Have proposed Architecture, Design, Web Prototype and templates for coding for the team.
- Proposed 3 Layered approach including Web UI Layer using MVC, Business layer for Business Logic, Data Layer using ODP.NET
- Designed and Implemented MFramework component for core functions which are highly reused in the Web, Business Logic, Scanner App, WCF and Windows Services components
- Implemented Project involving SOA architecture using Restful Services in WEB API and WCF services
- Have also Designed and Developed .NET CF 3.5 WINFORM applications for scanning in Motorola 9190 Scanners.
- Have designed and developed windows services applications in C#.NET 4.0 that processes the TIBCO messages through to the Oracle Table and sends Interface Files to FineLine for printing Tickets.
- Designed and Implemented Oracle Tables, Packages, Procedures and Functions in Oracle 11g.
- Created Core components that integrates to TIBCO EMS Server, Message Queue and Topics
- Created Core Components that does the FTPs of the files to external clients.
- Hosted Web UI in IIS Web Server, Web API and WCF services in Web Services Server, Windows Services on Windows Server
- Worked part of the Agile Team in implementing the complete solution to the customer.
Confidential, Irving, Texas
.Net Solutions Architect
- Worked as .NET Solutions Architect in this large scale enterprise reengineering project
- Proposed Architecture, Design and Developed part of the solution and components.
- Design involved Solution Diagram, Architecture diagram, Component diagrams, Class diagram, Deployment Diagram, Sequence Diagram and Use Case Diagram
- A complete waterfall project and was driving the team in front in designing components and documenting the technical design through the life cycle of the project
- Proposed solutions using .NET MVC, C#.NET winforms, WCF Services and reusable framework components.
- Have implemented MVC 4 ASP.NET RAZOR web applications for ISP
- Have developed HTML5, Angularjs SPA web application for Audit websites for Chrome and NEC Tablet IE browsers.
- Have implemented MVP UI Winforms application for ISP Back Office
- Have implemented WPF UI Applications for the POS Terminals and 7 eleven Kiosk terminals
- Have implemented SOA architecture using ASP.NET Web services and WCF services
- Have used ADO.NET 4.0, Entity Framework 4.2 and LINQ for the data access layer custom frameworks
- Have designed and developed .NET CF 3.5 applications for NEC RF Scan Device (Scanner) and NEC GOT windows terminals (Tablets)
- Have used Confidential Enterprise Library 5.0 for the Core Services like caching, configuration, logging and exception management
- Have used Redgate ANTS memory profiler for studying memory leaks on various .NET applications for analysis and providing architectural recommendations for fixing them.
- Have used SCSF for the Desktop application development.
- Have designed database models and ER diagrams using Erwin and MS Visio 2013.
- Have involved in proposals for migration strategy for MS SQL database 2005 to Oracle 11g
- Have designed ETL data migration components and strategy for SQL Server 2005 data migration to Oracle 11g
- Have developed reporting templates using Active Reports 6.0
- Have developed custom UI controls
- Have used DEV Express Grid, calendar and Text controls
- Have designed modularized deployment models for the product using MS Installshield.
Technology: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0, Razor, AngularJs, C#.NET 4.0, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 4.0, LINQ, WCF, MVC, WPF, HTML5, XML, MS Visual Studio 2010/2013, MS Team Foundation Server, MS SQL Server 2005, Oracle 11g, Windows XP/7, Windows 2003 server, MS project 2010, MS Visio 2010, MS Word 2010, MS Excel 2010, MS Power Point 2010, Quality Center, Active Reports, Dev Express controls
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Architect/ Project Lead
- Have worked in Agile methodology for the Project
- Have participated in daily Scrum calls
- Have worked with team for product design, development and implementations.
- Have used ASP.NET MVC model for case management system web portal development
- Have used C#.Net for the business logic components
- Have used ADO.NET and Entity Model and LINQ for the data access components
- Have created Exception handling modules using C#.NET
- Created database tables, triggers in MS SQL server 2008
- Created SSIS packages, workflow, data flow and components for data extraction and loading
- Deployed SSIS Packages and fixed issues
- Created Reports using SSRS for various business reports for case management
- Created dynamic stored procedures, functions and Cursors using MS SQL server
Technology: ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, XML, MS Visual Studio 2008/2010, MS SQL server 2008, Windows XP, Windows 2003 server, MS project 2007, MS Visio 2007, MS Word 2007, MS Excel 2007, MS Power Point 2007, Quality Center
Confidential, SaintCloud, MN
- This project followed the Agile methodology for project Implementation
- Have participated in SCRUM calls during the course of the project
- Worked on the web prototype designs using MS visio 2003 and HTML static websites
- Extensively used HTML and CSS style sheets for the HTML static site design for product help and tutorials
- Developed ASP.NET 2.0 Pipeline Webportal using VB.NET as code behind
- Used ASP.NET 2.0 web server controls and developed custom contrals for rich User Interface
- Developed ASP.NET 2.0 Web services using SOAP, XML for Interacting with Documentum 6.0 product for workflow packages.
- Developed various layered components in VB.NET for business rules, Logics and data access
- Developed Exception handling framework in VB.NET
- Worked on the Database design, Table Design and created Stored procedures
- Worked on the data replications for various databases in MS SQL 2000 to MS SQL Server 2005.
- Created DTS Packages for various data extraction needs.
- Worked on SQL server Performance issues
Technology: ASP.NET 2.0, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, SOAP, XML, HTML, CSS, XPath, XQuery, XSLT, MS SQL server 2005/2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003 server, MS visio 2003, MS Project 2003, MS word 2003, MS excel 2003, Quality Center
Confidential, Matawan, NJ
- Worked as an Architect and created use case diagrams, activity diagrams, High Level Designs for the project using MS Visio 2003
- Designed and developed prototype for the cost management website.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls for the form/page designs and have used validations controls as well.
- Used Datagrid, Datalist controls for the data report screens.
- Developed various layered components including business layer, data layer using VB.NET
- Developed various ASP.NET web services using C#.NET for various third party access for uploading tariff and rates
- Implemented DOM XML document manipulation classes using C#.NET for processing various XML files
- Developed ADO.NET components for DB access and manipulations
- Developed various stored procedures for data retrieval and data reports in MS SQL server 2005
Technology: MS SQL server 2005, C#.NET, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, .NET 2.0, IIS 6.0, MS Project 2000.
- Have worked as Technical lead for team size of 8.
- Have worked as IIS Administrator and hosted various websites and HTML Static sites in IIS5.0
- Have maintained and managed web farm/clusters of corporate intranet servers.
- Have created virtual content directories and web directories for the websites.
- Have created and registered certificates for SSL websites.
- Have granted permissions for various web users for file servers for document
- Have worked as IIS support and worked and resolved various websites issues.
- Have developed HR portal for the company using ASP.NET 1.1
- Have developed and hosted various HTML static sites using MS Front Page 6.0.
- Have worked as content approvers in Staging servers for the HTML sites.
- Created and deployed HR portal site for the company.
- Created and deployed various SQL procedures for invoking data through ADO.NET
Technology: MS SQL server 2000, C#.NET, ASP.NET, .NET 1.0/1.1, IIS 5.0, MS Project 2000, MS Visual Source Safe
- Worked as a Lead developer for the Windows application development using VC++ 6.0
- Developed SDI interface using MFC classes in VC++ 6.0
- Used various UI user controls, custom controls and com components in MFC.
- Used File handlers, ODBC data connection using MFC classes.
- Developed stored procedures, function and cursors in MS SQL server 2000
- Created tables, views, indexes in MS SQL server 2000.
- Have used Enterprise manager, SQL Server Agent and DTS packages.
- Have used SQL Query analyzer for SQL developments
- Have used SQL profiler for troubleshooting SQL queries, monitoring SQL commands.
Technology: VC++ 6.0, MS SQL server 2000, MS Visual Source safe
- Worked as SQL lead for team size of 7
- Developed Dynamic SQL and Dynamic stored procedures, Complex SQL queries for various data extracts.
- Worked with Senior SQL Leads on Performance issues and Performance tuning to SQL queries.
- Reviewed SQL queries, designs and unit test plans from the team.
- Developed Web services in ASP.NET 1.1 using XML and SOAP and hosted them in Intranet
- Developed simple screens in ASP.NET with web controls for MSO data creation and modification screens.
- Developed C#.NET classes, namespace for data retrieval from DB using ADO.NET.
Technology: ASP.NET Web Services, SOAP, XML, XPath, XSLT, C#.NET, ASP.NET 1.1, ADO.NET, MS SQL server 2000, Windows XP, IIS 5.0.