- A highly self - motivated and enthusiastic professional with 7+ years of overall experience in IT, around 2+years of experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Hands-on experience on working withRPA technologies like Blue prism, Automation Anywhere.
- Experienced in analyzing requirements & BOT developmentand facilitating improvement in applications, planning and building effective environments.
- Maintain several RPA bots, run bots on daily basis as per schedule to provide higher RPI to the customer.
- The delivery of projects for identified process improvements using RPA methodologies.
- Strong knowledge in Blue Prism and AA for developing BOTS.
- Experience on creating RESTful services using ASP.NetWeb API and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to communicate with client applications using various secured and efficient transport protocols.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC (4.0/5.0) pattern mechanism for the development.
- Experience in using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) in a self-hosting mechanism, implementing the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), to transfer data as SOAP messages between metadata endpoints.
- Worked extensively on Application Development with XAML and C# which interacts with WCF services which in-turn interact with Web Services and databases like SQL Server 2012/2010 using ADO.NET objects such as Dataset and Data Reader.
- Proficiency in the implementation of Web applications, Windows Applications using .NET Framework Class Libraries.
- Experience in developing applications using Entity Framework.
- Expertise in Web-Development technologies like HTML,CSS, JQuery, XML, XSLT, Web Services and Java script.
- Expertise in database programming involving Dynamic Stored Procedures, Stored Procedures,functions, Views, Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2005/2008/2010/2014.
- Good Experience in using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and XLINQ (Language Integrated query over XML) to process data retrieved from Data tables and web-services efficiently and effectively.
- Adept at all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Design & development, Unit Testing, Implementation using Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in gathering, managing and documenting business and functional requirements, communicating effectively with higher authorities, developers and QA engineers.
- Designed UML Diagrams, ER Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Highly proficient in designing and developing application systems in local and distributed environment using various Object OrientedMethodologies.
- Exceptional problem solving and sound decision making capabilities, recognized by alternative solutions coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in Maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting applications and fixing bugs.
- Excellent track record of meeting deadlines and submitting deliverables on time.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic
RPA Tools: AA, Uipath, Blue Prism
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP, HTML, CSS, AJAX, XML Web Services, WCF
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework (1.1/2.0, 3.5, 4.0/4.5), ADO.NET, Web Services
Database Development: SQL Server, SSRS T-SQL, ANSI SQL, DTS, and MS Access
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Developed the object and workflow for client requirement
- Designed the workflow documents and allocates the objects to automation developers
- Actively participated in Test plan preparation, validated the Client requirements and identified the various Scenarios for Automation Development
- Developed and configured automation processes as per the technical design document (TDD) to meet the defined requirements
- Developed robotic bots using automation anywhere to automate process which was done using manual interference
- Data Extraction using Automation Anywhere
- Strong skills in application of RPA business processes at the enterprise level
- Performed task scheduling using Automation Anywhere like Schedule Manager, Task Editor, Data Drive Tasking
- Developed robots using Automation Anywhere
- Utilized the BOT framework and contribute towards enhancing it
- Coded error handlers to catch and log errors
- Extensively worked with commands like object cloning, web recorder; Terminal Emulator
- Setup bots in the Control room.
- By using Scheduler we will schedule a Bot to run 24/7 in the Control room.
- Involved in the designing solutions utilizing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) software, maintain technical responsibility for project delivery as the technical resource on a project.
- Worked with the Business Analysts in identifying and defining the requirements.
- Managed a team of developers in an agileenvironment.
- Participated online meetings to demonstrate the capabilities of RPA for on-going projects and potential clients.
- Extensively worked on debugging application for fixing bugs and Production support.
- Worked on many POC’s to check the feasibility of business requirements.
Environment: ASP.Net, C#, Automation Anywhere 9.0, PDF Converter, OCR, MS-Excel, HTML, Internet B, Perl, WPS
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed database access components using the ADO.NET Entity Framework and utilized LINQ to Entity.
- Responsible for writing the code in Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2010 with ASP.NET using code behind C# and VB.NET & tested with NUNIT.
- Create ASP.NET Web API Services, WCF Services for Site Core HTML content caching.
- Used Data Grids, Data Sets, Data Views and Data Adapters to extract data from SQL Server 2014/2012
- Developed Database including schema design, T-SQL queries, stored procedures, views, Triggers and ensuring set up relations which included indexing, constraints, foreign keys etc., for SQL server 2012 and 2014.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel and Timer in some web pages.
- Used WPF built-in set of data controls to bind and manipulate data within applications.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to connect the front end to the database.
- Transferred all data into SQL Server from different data sources using SSIS/ETL.
- Developed link reports, sub reports, standalone reports with SSRS and integrated with ASP pages.
- Hands on experience in using the xml serialization provided by .NET.
- Involved in handling ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state and session state)
- Automated and scheduled the Informatica jobs using Control-M and monitored the jobs submitted by production team through Control-M
- Resolved and helped in production issues/deployment.
- Developed and maintained windows application utilities to verify the inbound data in XML and to create the automated SQL scripts.
- Interacting with the business analyst personal, requirement gathering and analysis.
- Front-end design, coding database design and creating stored procedure.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object oriented Programming (OOP) concepts.
- Developed Web based GUI using C# 3.5, HTML, DHTML and CSS.
- Created User Controls using C# .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used Win form controls and Custom User Controls to provide standard interactive User Interface.
- Utilized Data Grid and Data List to display and manipulation of records.
- Deployed and maintained ASP.NET applications running at IIS 7.0.
- Used Agile Methodologies like Scrum which has leadership philosophy that encourage stream work, self-organization and accountability.
- Worked with ADO.NET to interact with the SQL/Server Database 2012 (i.e., retrieving, updating and inserting data into the tables) for Alerts.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe(VSS) and Team Foundation Server(TFS) for integration, maintenance and Security of code.
- Implemented controls to parse XML files and validate them using XSLT & different file formats.
- Experience with DATA CONVERSION AND STRONG XML.
- Used Agile which is a set of engineering best practices that allow for rapid delivery of high quality software, and a business approach that aligns development with customer needs and company goal.
- Writing Queries using TSQL Statements, views, user defined functions, stored procedures for Inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Extensively used XML, XSLT and XSD for data transfer across different systems.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Knowledge on handling Hive queries using Spark SQL that integrate with Spark environment
- Used SBT to develop spark applications to submit Spark jobs
- Created Spark SQLContextto load data from Parquet, JSON files and perform SQL queries
- Created data frames out of text files to execute SparkSQL queries.
Environment: Visual Studio .Net (C#.Net, ASP.Net, WinForms, WCF, JQuery, LINQ, VSS, TFS, XML Web Services, IIS7.0, SOAP, MVC4.0, Agile, SOAP, ADO.Net
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Designed and developed ASP.NET 4.5 web forms with integrated custom controls and user controls.
- Implemented the ASP.net membership provider to manager user's base.
- Hands on experience in using asp.net Ajax, JQuery and .net controls like chart control.
- Implemented technical use cases by designing and developing the appropriate web pages in asp.net using C# code-behind.
- Extensively used CSS 3.0 for page layout and display of graphics.
- Worked in an Agile Programming Methodologies, Scrum and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly and designed the complete solution using N-tier Architecture model and MVC5 design pattern.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller (MVC) and IIS security model.
- Created Views and Partial Views - UI and middle tier for various modules using MVC (Razor View Engine), AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Used Angular JS to develop single page application(SPA).
- Integrated the dynamic pages with Angular JS and JQuery to make the pages dynamic.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
Environment: Visual Studio 2012, ASP.NET MVC 4, C#.NET, ADO.NET, .Net Framework 4.5, WCF, Web API, Entity Framework, Java script/JQuery, Angular JS, JSON, Ajax, HTML, IIS, CSS, Bootstrap,GIT, Razor View Engine, XML, TFS 2012, SQL Server 2012.