- Around 5 years of IT experience in developing, maintaining web and client/server applications, object oriented programming, system analysis and design using Microsoft Technologies.
- Client/Server N - tier Architecture based on Microsoft .NET technologies and SQL Server in various business domains like finance, retail, health care, publishing, telecom and web based applications.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies under Visual Studio, .NET Framework, architectures in C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, JQuery, Web API, WPF, WCF, XML and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Strong experience on MVC architecture.
- Experience in writing complex Database Queries, stored procedures, Tables, Views, Indexes, Triggers, User Defined Functions, SQL Joins and performance based query writing, functions, triggers using MS SQL Server, TSQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in working with different object oriented programming techniques like inheritance, polymorphism, interface and encapsulation.
- Proficiency in Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- • Good experience in developing applications with SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Experience in developing Use Cases, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams in UML.
- Professional experience in Integration Testing, Functional, Regression, System Testing, UAT Testing, Black Box Testing and White box Testing.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, SQL, T-SQL and PL/SQL.
XML Technologies: XML, SOAP and RESTful Web Services
Relational Databases: SQL Server 2010/2005/2000 and Oracle 10g/0i/8i.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008R2/2003, Windows 7/Vista/XP/98
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2012/2008/2005 ), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
Version Control Tools: TFS,VSTS
- Designed and Developed the Web Application using C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET(VB6), AJAX and ADO.NET.
- Involved in all phases of project lifecycle SDLC i.e. requirement gathering, analysis, design, application development and testing for the project.
- Wrote T-SQL queries, T-SQL Stored Procedures and Triggers, which will execute against SQL Server 2008 database to extract the appropriate data for each report.
- Used Java Script and AJAX for Client-side events, styling and Validations on the data prior to being submitted to the database.
- Implemented Entity Framework to perform database operation.
- Performed reviews of other developers checked-in WCF, WPF, and .NET code ensuring coding standards and practices are observed.
- Used Team Foundation Server as a repository for the source code for checking code in and out and for tracking project work items, source code management.
- Created PL/SQL coding stored procedures, packages, indexes, Transactions, Triggers.
- Participated in writing and developing Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- • Experienced in consuming data from RESTful Web Services using JSON, and used Postman for testing the Web Services.
- Testing all the application components for providing quality assurance
- Designed Class, Use Case, Sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in implementing the logic using C# and oops concept.
- Involved in the design and development of application on ASP.Net, MVC Frameworks.
- Study, understand and analyze the project requirements.
- Designed the service order repair module of the application in .NET framework.
- Implemented new designs, porting and styling legacy pages, integrating JQuery plugins, converting static forms into Ajax overlays.
- Developed Web Services using RESTful to retrieve data for client side.
- Used WCF for developing the services and exposed them using SOAP & Http Protocals.
- Business Logic has been implemented using the concepts of secure coding features and Object Oriented programming (OOP) with Code behind language C#.
- Created Stored Procedures, Tables and Views in the database using MS SQL.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework to get and update data.
- Designed and implemented Data access layers using LINQ for XML Data
- Worked on Microsoft Azure (Public) Cloud to provide IaaS support to client.
- Manage and create Virtual Network and End Points in Azure Portal.
- Migrated the application from Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) to Platform as a Service (PaaS) by converting existing solution to Windows Azure Worker Role.
- Used grid views for displaying and modifying the data from the database.
- Implemented application state using view state, session variables and query strings.
- Extensively worked with web parts and web controls.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version control and to maintain consistency with the remote team members.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2012, C#, RESTful Web services, XML, XAML, HTML, DHTML, Java Script, JQuery, LINQ, SQL-Server 2012, Rad controls, TFS.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to develop a business logic layer using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- HTML and CSS are used for developing web pages, maintained the code behind using ASP.NET with C#.
- Highly worked on ADO.NET for developing core data layers for the distributed applications.
- SQL server 2005/2008 is used for designing and creating the database using normalization techniques.
- Creating stored procedures, views, functions and triggers in SQL server 2005 and 20008.
- Migrated data from Microsoft SQL Server 2005 to Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Involved Unit Testing, Integration Testing in a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.
- Found issues including security vulnerabilities and fixed them after discussion with team members.
- Conducted code reviews with team members, participated in other team members' code reviews.
. Net Developer
- Worked in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Successfully organized initial set of requirements into master list of Use Cases.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework 3.5, like ASP.NET, ADO.NET and C#.
- Developed presentation layer using server-controls, HTML controls and user and custom controls.
- Created and deployed Web Services using C#, SOAP, XML for Pulling Customer Service Records.
- Modified web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Used various ASP.NET web server controls that included Site Map Path, Menu, Tree View, Grid View and Details View to develop web forms.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a web server, without reloading the page.
- DO.NET was used to connect to the data bases in a disconnected oriented architecture.
- Created event driven Web Forms using ASP.NET and implemented form validation.
- Extensively used Grid view control throughout the application.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Created CSS files to be applied to various web forms on the web pages.
- Extensively used Ajax to reduce connections to the server, since scripts and style sheets only have to be requested once.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Implemented version controlling using Visual Source Safe.