- Over 6 years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Web Based, Client - Server and N-tier Architectures in Finance, Telecom, Logistics, Consulting and IT.
- Extensive experience in developing application using .Net, C#.Net, ASP.NET MVC 4/3, WPF,WCF, LINQ (Language Integrated Query) and MVP design pattern.
- Expertise in developing applications using Microsoft technologies such as .NET Framework 4.5.1/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web applications using ASP.NET, Win Forms using Microsoft Visual C#.NET and VB.NET, Database access using ADO.NET and distributed applications using WCF, XML Web Services and Messaging system.
- Expertise in creating UI components with Java Script, JQuery UI, Angular 2 and Angular JS, CSS, HTML, XML.
- Extensively used LINQ and ORM tools like Entity Framework to exchange data between web applications and database objects.
- Good experience in developing applications using MVVM, MVP and MVC3/4 designing patterns.
- Strong experience in implementing Singleton, Abstract Factory and Factory Method designpatterns.
- Good experience in implementing WPF and AJAX for rich UI to improve user experience.
- Strong knowledge of implementing Bootstrap framework for making responsive UI screens.
- Experience in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) by using ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Consumed ADO.NET components like Data Adapter, Dataset to perform data operations and implement the data layer to communicate with different database.
- Extensively worked with ADO.NET to connect SQL Server and Oracle using Connection, Command, Data Adapter, Data Set, Data View, Data Row, Data Grid, Data Column, Data Reader, Constraint and other Database Objects.
- Proficient in developing, and deploying secured Windows Forms applications, Windows Application Development (Win Forms) using ASP.Net.
- Developed web based and Windows based applications using ASP.Net, C#.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, IIS, VB Script, JAVA Script, HTML, XML.
- Implemented Report viewer to integrate the SSRS reports with the ASP.Net web forms.
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer
- Developing reports on SSRS on SQL Server (2005/2008/2012 ). Sound Experience and understanding of SSAS, OLAP cube and Architecture.
- Experience in creating configuration files to deploy the SSIS packages across all environments
- Worked under Test Driven Design and Development.
- Efficient in working with Web Services using WSDL, SOAP Protocol and REST.
- Worked extensively in managing security features in the .NET framework like authenticating and authorizing users using Forms based authentication, creating Membership, Profiles and Role Providers.
- Good working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Experience in writing stored procedures, views, triggers and SQL Queries in SQL Server 2012/2008 R2 and Oracle 11g/10g.
- Experience in preparing technical documents and reports using UML modeling based on requirements.
- Experience in Agile Development practices such as test driven development, iterative development, scrum and extreme programming (XP) and in working with version control tools like Team Foundation Server-TFS and VSS.
- Excellent knowledge of generating reports with integration and reporting services (SSRS)
- Efficient in turning business requirements into technical specifications.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, Knowledge transfer and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
- Experienced in creating corresponding Unit Test Suite for applications at various modules and did Integration, System, Load, Functional Testing, Test Automation skills.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including requirements specifications, design specifications, development, testing, implementation, and support.
.NET Technologies: Visual C#.NET, ASP.NET, Visual Basic.NET, Web Services, .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, LINQ, WPF,WCF, MVC,MVVM
Programming Languages &Applications: C, C#.Net, VB.Net, PL/SQL
App/Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/7.5, Apache, TCP/IP, HTTP, UDP, SOAP
Server platform: TFS 2010,Windows, server SPI
Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2015, SQL Server Management Studio, MS Vision, MS Office, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Crystal reports
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2008 R2/2010/2014, LINQ, MS Access, TSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle.
Software / IDE & OS/Methodologies: Microsoft Visual studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2015, Windows 98,Win 2K, Win XP/Vista/NT/Server 2000/2003/2008, Win 2007/2008, DOS, Database Design and Normalization, Data modeling, Business Analysis, User interface Design.
Source Control: SVN, VSS, TFS
Confidential, Ann Arbor, MI
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing web application and back end applications.
- Worked in an agile Environment to deliver higher-quality software.
- Interacted with business analysts, end users and worked on the application specifications to develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C# that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Involved in the monthly code reviews meetings and assisted the Team Lead in preparing the status reports for the upcoming releases.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with C#.NET for the code behind modules.
- Used various features of C# and C#.Net (e.g. reflections, generics, partial classes, LINQ etc.).
- Designed, developed, maintained Application using C#, WCF, ASP.NET 4.5.1, MVC 4.0, Java script, JQuery, JSON, Angular 2, HTML, CSS.
- Implemented Angular 2 JS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service calls using Angular Factory.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, ADO.NET and SQL. The middle tier contained all the business logic.
- The web GUI was built using Bootstrap, XAML, HTML, DHTML, Web Forms classes and AJAX control for providing a consistent look and their individual states persisted across sessions, thus saving individual preferences and providing a smooth navigation experience.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes.
- Used Web Services (Restful, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Extensively used Web Services, SOAP, XML and XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Designed and developed using java script libraries like Angular 2.
- Response UI and website layout is achieved using Bootstrap framework. Angular.js helped in bootstrapping web application efficiently without registering call backs which helped in code debugging.
- Deployed web application on Internet Information Server for production.
- Used Ajax tool kit, Multi views, regular expressions, regular expression validates, user search controls.
- Extensively used ADO.NET, XML in Order to get the high level performance for the web controls.
- Used Telerik Kendo Controls for designing the UI.
- Used Agile Methodology for Application Development.
- Worked on XSLT to transform XML into HTML.
- Developed Application in Multi-Threading Environment.
- Worked on SQL Server Analysis Services (OLAP) for Performance Tuning Operations
- Created new database objects like Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using PL-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL 2016.
- Wrote T-SQL Statements, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Sequences to access data from database along with ADO.NET Class & Methods.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing web application and back end applications.
- Interacted with business analysts, end users and worked on the application specificationsto develop detailed functional, technical design, and test specifications that fully satisfy business requirements.
- Designed and developed user interface for web application and intranet application using Visual Studio 2010, ASP.NET, MVC, C#.NET, and AJAX, XML and CSS with object oriented programming techniques. Used various features of C# and C#.Net (e.g. reflections, generics, partial classes, LINQ etc.).
- Designed web application wireframe as per business requirement.
- Developed interactive pages of the application using ASP.NET Web Forms pages with C#.NETfor the code behind modules.
- Worked with WSDL document and REST protocol while working with Web service. Developed and Maintained portal using ASP.NET, C#.
- Developed the application using MVC frame work, Bootstrap, MVVM and WCF
- Extensively Used. ASP.NET 4.0 controls like Master Page Templates, Menu Controls, Grid View Controls and File Upload Controls.
- Used LINQ, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Developed Controls and WPF WindowsScreens and Pages.
- Extensively used Ado.Net objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, Data Reader, and Data View. Designed pages in SharePoint Designer.
- Extensively used datasets, Data table and Data view to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page.
- Build technical architecture of application and document design in high level and low leveldesign document.
- Developed application infrastructure component like logging, exception handling, data access, caching and cryptographic application block.
- Involved in developing and organizing Custom Error pages and Exception Handling.
- Demonstrating the architectural implementation through code and design.
- Design application architecture, design and code reviews.
- Developed systems using .NET components and implemented the Data Access layers usingADO.NET. Used ADO.NET objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access of the data from data layer.
- Developed stored procedures, functions, tables, indexes and constraints in TSQL for SQL Server 2012 R2 Database.
- Involved in the design of the database and developed stored procedures, for implementing the business rules.
Confidential, Baskin Ridge, NJ
- Involved in the Analysis, design and architecture of the application.
- Involved in developing the front-end applications using web technologies like HTML 5, and CSS3.
- Interacted and coordinated with On-site team for new developments / enhancements.
- Worked on Complex tree structure page with Jquery Drag and Drop. Implemented WPF forms, custom controls and user controls to create, attractive and effective user interface using XAML.Involved in generating resources XAML files using WPF forms, data binding, dependency properties, WPF data templates and control templates.
- Worked with WPF, in creating custom controls, data binding and graphics.
- Customized Menu, Label, Toolbar and Data Grid Columns using Custom controls.
- Designed the Grid view for tracking the hardware specification and software version and license by using Web Grid in ASP.NET MVC with filtering and sorting functions.
- Application has been implemented on MVC.NET design architecture thus creating complex models, controllers and Views for various modules.
- Built the Models by Entity Frameworks using Database First Approach. Experienced in getting updates from database to model about tables or stored procedures definition. Mapped several tables and stored procedures within the project.
- Language-Integrated Query to EF implementation for data retrieval. Transaction management in LINQ queries for Create-Update-Delete (CRUD)
- Integrated JQuery, Ajax, and JSON technologies into client user interfaces for smooth and enhanced UI experience in Razor Views.
- Implemented Restful architecture using Web API Controller to use in the application to populatethe data from the database.
- Participated in creating Role Based Authorization to classify different users.
- Used SQL Data Tool to generate SSRS report and Deploy the report.
- Performed unit and integration testing and documented approved test scenarios.
- Source Version Management through Team Foundation Server 2010 and work with team using Waterfall methodology.
- Involved in object oriented analysis and design using UML Unified Modeling Language techniques such as use case, activity, sequence, class and component diagrams using Visio.
- Developed .NET classes for Data Access layer using Data Access Application Block.
- Used JQuery and ASP.NET MVC for implementing client side validations at Controller level.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to the varying requirements and continuous delivery of the working software.
- Developed tables, stored procedures, views, functions and triggers to perform automated rules, updating to related tables in SQL server 2005/2008.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like Instance management, concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services SSRS.
- Used Visual Source Safe for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same. Used Visual Source Safe for version management process
- Implemented GUI using HTML, XML, CSS and Web Form Controls to create web pages, developed Master Pages.
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server for Version control, Source code control and project tracking.
- Created application level Error Log utility to log all the errors for effective solution for help desk.