- Confidential is an Application Developer or a Database Developer with more than 10 years experience in the IT profession.
- Confidential technical skills include ASP.NET for the Web, SQL Server, Classic ASP, VB.NET, C#, CSS, DHTML, XML, and HTML. He is experienced upgrading ASP Classic web sites to ASP.NET as well as interacting with clients by gathering user requirements for projects.
- Confidential possesses excellent analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills making him a great asset. I volunteer in a Chinese Congregation, which involves public speaking.
- Browser Compatible Web Development (IE11/Chrome…etc.)
- 3rd Party Asp.Net Tools
- Classic ASP
- Health Level 7 Continuity of Care Document XML (CCD, CCR)
- MY SQL
- SQL Server
- VB Script
- VB.NET / C#.NET
- Visual Studio 2012
- HIPAA Compliance
- SSRS, SSIS
- Stored Procedures
- .NET Compact Framework
- MS Access (VBA)
- Excel (VBA)
- ASP.NET Web Development in VB.NET
- Extensive Browser compatibility development and testing.
- 3rd Party .NET tools (Infragistics, Ajaxtoolkit, and PeterBlum)
- Enough Frontend CSS to be dangerous
- Extensive Bug tracking between client requests and output
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Library Ver 5.
- ASP.NET Web Development
- Credit Card and Ecommerce with secure code.
- C#.NET programming in Framework 4.0
- Windows Forms in C# with 3rd party tools called DevExpress
- PHP Backend Development
- Ajax and Custom Controls.
- MySQL - Linux based database
- Familiarity with building with 64bit.
- Random Drug Screening software
- Acted as Lead with one other Developer
- ASP.NET Web Development
- C#.NET programming in Framework 3.5
- Designed front end web form with graphics
- Stylesheets and Masterpages
- Validation checking
- Ajax and Custom Controls.
- SQL 2005 with Stored Procedures and complex queries
- TFS source control use
Interim IT Director
- Classic ASP Web Development
- Microsoft Access, SQL 2000, and SQL 2005
- HL7 Version 2 Parsing
- Built and used a SQL 2008 Database
- Produced a report for Linux Network Monitoring. Whether Nagios would be a good tool for their business.
Web Forms Developer
- Utilizing Classic ASP and/or VB.NET where needed
- Double documentation of everything on the job
- QA Testing of other team members forms.
- Working well with the team to get the job done ahead of schedule.
- Worked on HL7 Version 3 XML Medical Record conversion project programmed in C#.
- Utilized CCHIT, HITSP, and CCD methodologies for EMR conversions.
- Wrote an SDK with properties and comments for purposes.
- Worked with end users to deploy project for launch.
Environment: HL7 Version 3, XML, C#, CCHIT, HITSP, CCD, SDK
- Developed web applications requiring C#.NET, VB.NET, and Classic ASP.
- Developed multithreaded applications
- Coded a Windows Service to catch incoming files from a web service, then the events were logged in the event viewer.
- Supported Classic ASP web sites.
- Upgraded ASP Classic web sites to ASP.NET.
- Connected to the DB with ADO.NET
- Interacted with clients by gathering user requirements for projects.
- Implemented DHTML for writing web pages.
- Gathered requirements and created websites with C#.NET.
- Used Microsoft SourceSafe to ensure code was versioned properly.
- Upgraded 1.0 and 2.0 .Net applications to the latest framework of 3.5 in C#.NET.
- Developed a patented PDA Client side to Server side application allowing data collection in any form, to be encrypted and sent to the server side.
- Developed ASP.NET medical websites with shopping carts.
- Converted Medical Records to HL7’s CCD then storing in a customer desired PHR system.
- Designed large database structures. These had high traffic volume for either hospital or web systems.
- Designed normalized database structures. Sometimes denormalizing was required for efficiency.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Triggers, indexes, cursors, and Views in SQL 2005.
- Used the SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS systems with SQL Server 2005
- Designed Database structures while implementing DTS packages to schedule items to run.
- Designed MS Access Databases and used VBA language.
- Acted as Lead with up to 2 other Developers and DBAs on occasional projects such as HEDIS
- Lead meetings with clients
Environment: DTS packages, Classic ASP, ASP.net, C#.Net, VB.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, CSS, MS Access, VBA, DHTML, HL7 Version 3, SQL Server (v2000, v2005) SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Implemented Classic ASP, SQL Server, MY SQL, SQL Server CE, and MS Access.
- Wrote Windows Service in VB6 and in VB.NET.
- The event logs were used to track items in the windows service
- Created a Web Site Scan as sole programmer for its full life cycle.
- Performed online functionality scan websites to users for errors and broken links in VB6 DLL and Classic ASP.
- Created a camera view and record real-time application.
- Used parsing techniques to receive each image in the never-ending jpeg stream received from a Linux-Camera Server including VB.NET, VB6, Java, and .NET Compact Framework.
- Assisted non-technical groups to manage web forms.
- Gathered requirements and managed web sites for clients.
- Used VB.NET to create a (PDA) Windows CE application to run on a handheld Pocket PC.
- Utilized SQL Server CE to edit, update, and delete records in the PDA database on the device.
- Wrote VB6 programs to scan website bandwidth usage, and report back to those that need to track the information.
- Created entire company program of employee information including Time Sheets, Reporting Functions, and Vacation Calendar in VB6.
- Used and Designed Crystal Reports