- 6+ years of experience in design and development of Enterprise Web Applications, Windows Applications, Application Deployment, Consumption and Development of web services, Crystal and SSRS reports development and Deployment, SSIS packages creation and Database design.
- Professional Software developer with 6+ years of IT experience in design and development of web applications and stand - alone applications using Microsoft.NET technologies for various domains like Health Care, Banking, Property Management, IT Solutions and Finance.
- Extensive experience in developing Web-Based Internet and Intranet Applications, Windows applications using SOA, MVP, MVC, Client/Server and three tier architectures.
- Strong experience in working with Microsoft.NET 4.6.1/4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, Visual Studio 2015/2013,2012,2010,2008, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Active Directory, Web Services, LDAP, IIS 8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0, SQL SERVER 2014/2012/2008 R2, XML, XAML, CAML.
- Active participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance using Agile, Scrum & Waterfall methodologies.
- Intensive experience working with architectures such as MVC, MVP and MVVM.
- Experienced with the TDS (Team Development for Sitecore), Sitecore Rocks.
- Extensive experience in using Microsoft Azure Storage for applications.
- Working Knowledge of WPF and Silverlight
- Extensive experience with process modeling using UML, Flow charts, Sequence diagrams, Activity diagrams and Use cases by using tools like MS Visio and Rational Rose.
- Extensive experience with working on all layers like presentation layer, business layer and data access layer using ORM technologies like LINQ, Entity Framework, NHibernate and ADO.NET.
- Expertise in implementing and developing Webservices, WCF, Web API, REST services which enable data exchange in XML and JSON formats.
- Working knowledge in XSL (XSLT, XPath), XML, NIEM.
- Experience in developing applications using AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Experience in using Web Server - IIS and DNS.
- Extensive Experience in designing and developing the Reusable User Controls, Customer Controls in ASP.NET Web Pages/Forms.
- Good Experience in designing and developing the Reusable User Controls using Partial Views, and Layouts for creating common look and feel among all the web pages in ASP.NET MVC Web Applications.
- Strong experience in developing the reusable components like assemblies by Implementing the OOPS Concepts, SOLID Principles and Creating the Class Libraries.
- Used Jira, Quality Center and TFS for bug / defect tracking.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment, and interact supportively within a team, problem solving skills (debugging and troubleshooting), fixing bugs in application and N-Unit testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT, SVN and Visual Source Safe 6.0 for Version Control.
- Strong working experience in managing Security policies including Authentication, Authorization, Identity, Encryption, Personalization, Membership, Roles, Profiles and Resource Access Control. ‘
- Working knowledge on Typescript.
- Extensive knowledge of EDI file testing like X12, Flat File, EDI 110, EDI 214, EDI 945, EDIFACT and Notification.
- Proficient in creating database objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, and User Defined Functions, Views along with Query Optimization, Performance tuning in SQL Server 2014/2012/2008 R2 and Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Experience in developing various reports and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and quick problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/XP
.NET Framework: C#, VB.NET, Microsoft Azure, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0, AJAX, Webservices, ADO.NET, LINQ.
Databases: SQL Server 2014/2012/2010/2008 R2/2008, Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0.
Reporting & Integration Tools: SSRS, SSIS.
Version Control Tools: VSS, SVN, TFS, Clear Case.
IDE and Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2013/2012/2010/2008, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Agent.
MS Software Packages: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Microsoft Visio 2013/2010, SharePoint 2010, MS Excel.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Senior .NET Developer
- Working in agile scrum methodology and sprint meetings with the project team for SLA’S and discussing about LOE’S for the tasks to be delivered efficiently and more productively.
- Primarily involved in enhancing theASP.NET web pages of the applications like adding search button and cancel buttons, refresh owners from group functionality in VB.NET which will pull all the records in the radio buttons list format from the active directory based on the search criteria and allows the users to refresh the group owners which will add the new owners to the existing group.
- Involved in writing code in C#.NET Windows event logging for a tracking service to show the error type and description message in the .NET deploy tool for the auto generation of incident tickets.
- Implement functionality such as Searching, Filtering, Sorting, Categories, validating using AngularJS framework.
- Created Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS 2.0* UI-Route, Dependency Injection design pattern on Controller and Services for shared data between controllers.
- Building Sitecore components that involves working with .NET platform with C# as the programming language.
- Optimized Sitecore environments by analyzing the existing set up and using best practices to create reusable Sitecore templates and layouts.
- Extensively worked on deploying Sitecore items using TDS.
- Created Sitecore templates, items, layouts and components.
- Created custom Sitecore workflow to authorize the content as per the business team.
- Use Window azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session.
- Extensively used Microsoft Azure PaaS services, strategy and planning.
- Developed localization APIs which stores the translated data in Azure and SQL Tables.
- Configured Virtual machines for SQL server and Azure Active directory in Microsoft Azure.
- Created AngularJS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Implemented OOPS concepts with C#.NET, ASP.NET, Java Script and AJAX.
- Used Bootstrap, Angular.js for developing modules on front end.
- Experience with Angular JS for Client-side data binding.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API that allows new client/Web projects.
- Wrote a PowerShell script to run on integration server for Monitoring team testing
- Worked on Angular JS for single page application for some of the modules of the project.
- ASP.NET Web API implementation for HTTP handling within ASP.NET MVC project
- Involved in cleaning up code, refactoring code and maintained classes with a single responsibility and interface segregation design patterns.
- Developed WCF Web Services to implement the Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Also involved in Build and deployment process by using the RET Build and .NET deploy tool for the code to be build and deployed in Dev, Int and Prod environments.
- Used TFS Version Control Tool.
ENVIRONMENT: .Net Framework 4.6, IIS, C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SSIS, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2012, SSRS, AJAX, Angularjs, Entity Framework, JSON, TFS, Visio, Beyond Compare, Sitecore .NET 8.1, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Worked extensively on creating and integrating new reports to the existing Hotel app.
- Worked as Co-Lead for 2014 project release
- Maintained and added new enhancements to existing VB6 application as per hotel client’s requirement.
- Modified rate web services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Responsible to create the database table structure, access security and ER diagrams.
- Responsible for Unit Testing and System Integration Testing and helping the users to complete the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for smooth transition.
- Followed Scrum methodology with a sprint of 2 weeks, involved in daily stand-up meetings.
- Performed SDLC project life cycle using Primavera.
- Followed SOLID and OOPS concepts for developing the application with C# and ASP.NET
- Created and consumed Web services
- Tested these services using SOAP UI and Web Service Studio.
- Developed WCF Services that exposes expense information using NHibernate for UI to database communication.
- Used MS Test as a Unit testing framework before making a check-in.
- Worked on SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to integrate and analyze data from multiple homogeneous and heterogeneous information sources (CSV, Excel, DB2, SQL 2000, and SQL 2005).
- Used COM interoperability for interaction between COM objects and .NET objects.
- Used SQL Server as backend database and worked in modifying, creating new stored procedures, views and user defined functions.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts for deploying code and registering OCX, DLL, etc.
- Used SVN Tortoise tool for version controlling and used it as a document collaboration tool too.
- Used Quality Center as a defect tracking tool and followed defect life cycle as per QA team.
ENVIRONMENT: ASP.NET, .Net Framework 4.0, WinForms, VB.NET, Visual Studio 2010/2012, WCF, SSIS, SQL Server 2008, SOAP UI, Web Services, SVN, Agile/Scrum, PowerShell, Quality Center, Windows Server 2012.
Senior .NET Developer
- Involved in creating Classes and Interfaces using C# in entity Framework.
- The prototype built using leveraging the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern. All controls were bound using data binding to the View Model.
- Designed the Layout Pages, Partial Views and Razor Views.
- Gathering the Client Requirements by participating in minute-to- minute meetings and Analysis.
- Designing the High Level and Low-Level Design of the System.
- Used AJAX Tool kit controls extensively to enrich the GUI and usability.
- Created Web Pages on the server-side that would be populated depending on the business logic for the SOA layer.
- Used Entity Framework to Interact with SQL-Server Database using C# language.
- Involved in developing business logic for SQL Server and Schema level development in backend with respect to stored procedures and tables according to the requirement.
- Designed & Developed (SSIS) Packages for importing transactions from various feeds like MS-Excel and Text files.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing the developed modules.
- Involved in design, developed Use Cases, Use Case diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams and high-level activity diagrams using UML from the requirements.
- Implemented OOPS (Object Oriented Programming), 3-tier and N-tier layered architecture and Design Patterns.
- Created the reports using SSRS like Drill Down and Sub reports.
- Involved in documenting the application.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for version control.
Software Intern & Software Developer
- Designed and developed an integrated 3-tier web application using VB.NET, ASP.NET and ADO.NET.
- Incorporated many rich, user friendly, responsive features in the application using .Net framework and ASP.NET server controls to give better performance and richness to the user interface (front end).
- Designed the database structure & created stored procedures using PL-SQL.
- Designed and developed effective win forms based on technical design and requirement specifications.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Set, and Data Adapter for data communication between the web application and databases.
- Involved in developing server-side code using VB.NET.
- Created stored procedures, functions, triggers in SQL for backend communication.
- Used Tortoise SVN for version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Involved in code reviews for business logic modules and prepared the review documentation.
ENVIRONMENT: ASP.NET 3.5, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Win Forms, XML, SVN, Visual Studio 2008, DB2, Web Service, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g.