- Over 8 years of experience in Analyzing, Designing, Developing, Documenting, Testing and Deploying Web, Windows, Console applications with extensive experience in Microsoft Visual Studio environment using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET.
- Experience on latest .Net Framework (3/3.5/4/4.7/4.6/4.7 ) with N - tier Architecture model and design patterns.
- Experienced in a fast paced Agile Development Environment including Scrum, and Extreme Programming.
- Good exposure on Cloud Computing technologies like Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Data Sync, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Developed an Azure Based high performance compute envirorment to support the massive computational requriments of client congressional redistricting Azure application
- Experience in working with Azure PaaS and other cloud services like Storage (Blob, Table, Queue),Web Sites, Web Roles, Web Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure virtual network and VM, API Apps, Logical Apps, webjobs, Azure Function, service fabric, Azure AD, SQL Azure, Data Sync, Traffic Manager, CDN, Caching.
- Experience deploying the application to Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud as a part of cloud deployments to Private and Public cloud environments.
- Expertise in web application development using Visual Studio.NET technologies like C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, MVVM, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), WWF, Windows PRESENTATION Foundation (WPF), SSIS, SSRS, SSAS.
- Excellent knowledge in Remoting, SOAP, XSD, XML, XSLT, XHTML, CSS.
- Providing a better UI with the bootstrap framework, and CSS3
- Strong Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and C#, VB.NET Programming skills.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2, Node JS, React JS, ASP.NET MVC, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Web API, Kendo UI, LESS/SASS, Entity Framework.
- Experience with JQuery, JSON client side light weight programming language skills.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web designs (RWD) using Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Expert on Bootstrap, CSS preprocessors like Leaner CSS (LESS), Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass), Telerik controls, KendoUI, Ajax Toolkit.
- Extensive experience in Content Management Systems like SiteCore.
- Expertise in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, ASP.NET Web Services.
- Experience in creating content rich Web Forms,Winforms, and User Controls with Net Advantage Infragistics 2013. Implemented code to generate SAML response to interact with third party application successfully.
- Have created reusable custom User Controls in WPF (OOP) for multiple projects with rich UI components. Good experience in creating XAML based UI development.
- Good Experience in configuring and managing IIS 6.0/7.0/7.5/8.0/8.5- WEB Server.
- Expertise in Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints.
- Good Working experience with Team Foundation Server, Subversion, Git, GitHub and Visual Source Safe.
- Well acquainted with RDBMS concepts and programming practices using SQL and PL/SQL with extensive work experience in IBM DB2, SQL Server.
- Experience in NOSQL databases such as Mongo DB and PostgreSQL.
- Experience in implementation of Data Integration using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), Data Analytics with SQL Server Analytic Service (SSAS).
- Good Knowledge on Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Proficient in Data Analysis, Design and Data Modeling, using LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML), Entity Framework, ADO.NET and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer, writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions.
- Good experience in SQL Server 2014/2016, Oracle and MySQL xperience in working on version control tools like Git, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, IBM Clear Case / Clear Quest.
- Experience in deploying ASP.NET applications using the TeamCity.
- Experience on Web API to create HTTP Restful Services to communicate with UI objects using JSON.
- Strong understanding and experience in preparation of Use Case diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, Activity diagrams, ER diagrams and Class diagrams using MS Visio.
- Configured AWS Multi Factor Authentication to implement two step authentications of users accessingusing Google Authenticator and AWS Virtual MFA.
- Experience with Unit testing and Mocking frameworks like XUnit, NUnit, Jasmine, MOQ.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Performance optimization of all applications.
- Good knowledge in Mobile development technologies like iOS, Android.
- Excellent programming skills and strong in Object Oriented programming (OOP) concepts.
- Strong Knowledge in End-to-End Software Development Life Cycle, Application Development Methodology (ADM) and Agile Methodologies, ER Diagram.
- Strong experience in N tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Strong working experience in developing and consuming Web Services using WCF and Web API.
- Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Good knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting, Ruby, Python.
- Proficient in using XML related technologies including AJAX, XSLT, XPATH and XQUERY.
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications.
- Good work experience with WPF and Silverlight applications for rich UI/UX.
- Experienced in SharePoint shared services (search, forms, Excel Services, and Workflow).
- Strong proficiency in designing and developing InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer.
- Expertise on configuring the MOSS, Windows SharePoint Services and handling the SharePoint migrations from one version to another.
- Strong experience in the Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of multi-tier web based applications and distributed applications using WCF/Web services Standards based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experienced in SQL for writing Indexes, and Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers under define function DTS, Transaction management, T-SQL, code optimization and performance Tuning creating tables and Indexes.
- Experience with third party custom controls like Telerik Controls, Infragistics, Soap UI.
- Hands on experience in creating and modifying reports with reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SSRS.
- Experience in gathering customer requirements and functional requirements and converting them to technical specifications/requirements and replacing current system with Web-based application.
- Self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and Long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.
.Net Technologies: ASP. Net, ADO.Net, C#.Net, VB.NET.
Databases: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012, 2008, 2005, Oracle 12c/11g/10g, MS Access, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016, Windows XP, Windows 7/8/10.
Web Server/Cloud: Internet Information Server (IIS), Azure, AWS
IDE: Visual Studio.NET 2013/2015/2017/2012/2010/2008/2005.
ETL/Reporting Tools: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSRS, Crystal Reports.
Framework: Microsoft .Net Framework 5.0/4.7/4.0/3.5/2.0.
Continuous Integration: GoCD, Windows Poweshell, GO Servers.
Versioning Tools: TFS, Source Safe 6.0(VSS), GIT, SVN.
.Net Performance Tool: Wily, CLR Profiler.
Methodology: Agile Methodology, Scrum Model, Water fall method.
Others: N-Unit Testing, MS Unit test framework, JIRA, SOAP UI
Confidential, Chevy chase, MD
Sr .Net Developer
- As a senior Developer, worked on designing, developing and implementing the web application using the latest and N-1 versions of the .NET framework like C#.NET, ASP.NET 3.5, 4.0, 4.7, 4.7, ADO.NET.
- Worked on application development and implementation with business analysts and users.
- Worked with the team to understand the requirements of the users and analysts and then doing analysis, design, development, management change and post-production verification of the project.
- Developed front-end reporting screen using Angular JS, widely used angular js UI components like route Providers, pagination, ng-grid, ng-directives, Session timeout pop-ups. Also implemented new design feature like nested html view routing using "ui-router" bootstap in Angular js.
- Developed applications using the best practices with test driven development and implementing new technologies.
- Experience in developing applications front end using Angular JS, DOM.
- Develop complex Architecture and components in Angular 2.x.
- Created Angular Services injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable web api calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular JS framework and JQuery.
- Used Angular JS and JQuery for DOM manipulation and two-way binding.
- Used Angular JS and Knockout JS to build custom forms for the different pages.
- Developed applications using the MVC (Model-View-Controller) framework, which allows a clear separation of presentation, business logic and data access tires.
- Worked in Agile/Scrum development environment and daily participated in meetings and discussions with the department heads, project managers and architects and with my co-developers.
- Using GitHub Source Control in the development of the project with high speed and efficiency.
- Involved in developing application using the Windows Post-Install (WPI) framework and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) framework.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Implemented Data Integration using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Knowledge on Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Using Entity Framework, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries
- Worked on REST API as a third party application for Integration.
- Deployed ASP.NET applications using the TeamCity.
- Developing applications leveraging ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, and Entity Framework Entity to SQL.
- Developing the application using the AJAX service call and Jquery AJAX API’s for faster post back of the Data.
- Developing application using the Web services (.Asmx), HTTP, Service-Oriented Architecture(SOA), REST APIs(JAX-RS), Odata services .
- Used TCP (Transfer Control Protocol) and Named Pipes for the transportation of messages from clients to the WCF service hosts.
- Used AngularJS for creating views and used all the different modules of AngularJS like filters, directive and other functionalities.
- Developed applications using the Sencha touch tool for the touch accessible mobile devices and laptop systems.
- Using SQL server database as back-end along with the Entity Framework and LINQ to access the databases.
- Worked in Team Foundation Server (TFS) and building management and writing effective unit tests.
- Strong experience on Azure and cloud computing.
- Deployed ASP.NET applications using the TeamCity.
- Expert in using the SSIS packages and developing - deploying SSRS Reports for FTP files and audit reports.
- Tested the applications using the automation testing before sending it to the manual testing.
- Used Nunit framework for unit testing the application.
Confidential, Irvine, CA.
- Built numerous C# UI components and business modules.
- Utilized .NET WebAPI.
- Building web application using Template Toolkit, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Responsible for creating with MVC 6.0 Razor Engine design pattern / approach to develop as per business need in shortest time.
- Involved in integrating Sitecore 8.0 with .NET 2017 for templates, layout, sub-layout, controls, control rendering, placeholder and content.
- Created Data Templates with standard values in Sitecore.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC 6 Framework (C#.NET, NHibernate).
- Developed LINQ to SQL to get the data from Database and Inserting/Updating into the database.
- Designed and delivered 3 new solutions built on MVC 6, SignalR, NServiceBus, and WebAPI.
- Built reusable .NET libraries and MVC 6 pages that utilized them.
- Building Single Page Applications (SPAs) with AngularJS.
- Worked on implementation of web application using backend technologies like NodeJs.
- Created Gulp scripts for various tasks and used Node.js for managing application UI dependencies.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed web application by using NodeJS, BackBoneJS MVC frameworks.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI using Node.js
- Designed and developed .NET web components and user controls using AJAX Toolkit.
- Created a light front-end framework against the JSON API for their service request portal using Bootstrap and BackboneJS.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Worked on Language Integrated Query (LINQ), Generics Collection (List, Dictionary etc.).
- Working with Development tools like Microsoft Visual studio 2013, SQL Server Management studio, QTODBC, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
- Responsible for designing, developing and testing investment performance, proposal and report generation systems using ASP.Net, VB.Net, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server, ChartFx and web services.
- Deployed as a K2 workflow developing the existing permitting system from SharePoint InfoPath to K2 Smart Forms.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design and also consistency of the browser using Bootstrap, Less, Saas, Foundation and also by using frame works like AngularJS.
- Knowledge on .net framework update conversion, IIS upgrade, IIS, IIS Express and Telerik Controls.
- Developing and maintaining the build environment, the source code control system and managing build packages using TFS.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer in C#.
- Developed solutions using C#, ASP.NET MVC and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Designed SOA implementations by Using Restful Web Services-WSDL, UDDI.
- Responsible for all software builds, including continuous integration builds, and release builds.
- Fully involved in UAT testing phase to support client.
- Modeled the database and developed stored procedures.
- Worked in Planning and executing phases of the software development lifecycle(SDLC) utilizing Agile methodologies to achieve end-to-end development of web-based applications.
- Expertise in creating the Class diagrams, Data flow diagrams using MS Visio for getting the good performance in accessing the data.
- Worked comprehensively on C#, ASP.NET for building backend and building Client-Side Validation using Query and AJAX Control toolkit.
- Applied Cascading Style sheets (CSS) to the pages.
- Implemented Oracle (RDBMS) and also PL/SQL for accessing the data and updating the data according to the user implantations.
- Developed the required Entity Models and also used Oracle relational database for the database to get the fast and responsive data for the users and for upgrading the data in the databases.
- Used VB.NET language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.NET.
- Implemented business logic, developed web methods in VB.NET
- Involved in creating Packages, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and calling them from the Data Access Layer.
- Created and Modified PL/SQL Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, Shell Scripts for change requests to Existing processes.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Managed Umbraco CMS code base version control in GIT, GitHub repository and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and ensured regular bug tracking fixes by applying updated software patches.
- Responsible for writing test scripts, scenarios and developed Test Driven Development (TDD) strategy.
- Designed reports and written some dynamic calculations for reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Practiced Design Patterns such as Singleton, Dependency injection, Inversion of Controls.
- Developed Controls of the presentation layers using the AJAX.NET for getting more advanced features and efficiency.
- Developed application using the WCF, RESTful Web Services for getting good responsive to the application from all modules of utilization.
- Developed the UI models using HTML5, XHTML, AngularJS, XML, Web Services and JQuery.
- Performed CRUD operations on the SQL Server 2012 database using Entity Framework 5.0 and used LINQ queries to retrieve data from Arrays, Collections and Generics.
- Created Stored Procedures for performing repetitive tasks in updating related tables using SQL Server 2012 database.
- Implemented Master page to allow centralizing the common functionality of the pages, so that we can make updates in just one place.
- Developed Custom User Controls and enhancing the business layer to reduce the Complexity in UI Coding and provide better look and feel for the developer and user.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 6.0 for building scalable standards-based web applications.
- Always maintained interaction with the users to get the feedback and updating the application according to the requirements.
- Involved in using the GitHub for the web services graphical interfaces and also for bug tracking, feature request, task management and wikis for applications.
- Worked in application testing, finding and fixing bugs and maintenance of the application and providing a well updated application.
- Experienced in daily attending meeting and discussing the statuses of the application and finding the more responsive and updated technology to implement for getting a very high positive response to the application from the user side.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET,C#, VB.Net, ADO.NET, JS, Visual Studio 2010, MVC 6.0, XAML, SQL Server 2008, Kendo UI, SSIS, SSRS, IIS 8.0, TFS
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Involved in front end design of several screens.
- Worked on Master Pages and CSS for consistent and neater layout of the web application.
- Developed and used various User Controls.
- Developed web pages using ASP.NET Validation Controls.
- Modified application according to the user requirements.
- Using LINQ to write queries against Entity Framework Conceptual Model using C#.
- Performed Functional and UAT testing before the system went live.
- Used ASP.NETMVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Worked with Web services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Developed the user interface using ASP.NET, Telerik RadControls and Kendo UI.
- Used Telerik/Kendo UI controls and jQuery DateTime controls to design Views.
- Worked with SSRS reporting services for generating few reports.
- Implemented service oriented component (SOA) Layer using C#.net and WCF to decouple the User Interface (UI) with Business Layer (BL).
- Used SSIS to load data from source files to target tables.
- Used JQuery for browser compatibility and Telerik controls for rich UI functionality.
- Developed XML and Collection parser using LINQ.
- Handled the TFS branching & merging.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and AngularJS.
- Designed and coded the Winforms to do analysis on existing xml files and creating offline images.
- Developed and modified several Stored Procedures for the functionality of the new features.
- Developed the data layer using WCF services and Entity Framework .
- Performed back-end .NET software development interacting with SQL server.
- Setup and managed Team Foundation Server (TFS) differential backups.
- Responsible for the testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Developed complex SSIS packages to migrate the data from flat files to SSIS.
- Extensively used T-SQL in constructing Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, user defined functions, views, indexes.
- Created ETL/SSIS packages both design and code to process data to target databases.
- Involved in analyzing the client’s requirements and drawing the Class diagrams and UML diagrams for the application meeting all the requirements.
- Implemented very newly implemented Model View Controller (MVC) pattern to develop the application.
- Developed the application using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET in reaching the client requirements.
- Used SQL Server 2005 for creating the databases and used ADO.NET in retrieving the data from the databases.
- Involved in Weekly project status reporting and data submission.
- Created Stored Procedures for retrieving the data from the databases in a very simple way.
- Also expereinced in using LINQ to SQL connection coding to access the Data in the database.
- Developed the User Interface or front of the application using the JQuery Ajax, CSS and ASP.NET web controls.
- Worked on model classes and ADO.NET, Entity framework for data access implmentation and modification.
- Implemented Service Oriented Component (SOA) Layer using C#, .Net and WCF to decouple the UI with.
- Worked on Procedures in-order to access the Data Base for the front-end application using SQL Server 2005.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using C#, WCF, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.
- Worked with Web API 2 for building RESTful applications on the .Net Framework.
- Created new model classes in Web API to hold data, Restful Web API's to expose the analytics data to the clients.
- Created message handlers in Web API to implement global level authentication, worked with Web API Routing prefixes on the controllers.
- Used validation techniques and Java Script, JQUERY for User Input Validations, Ruby, Python scripts.
- Generated database monitoring and data validation reports using the SQL Server Reporting Service 2005 (SSRS).
- File checkin, checkout and content comparision and choosing the right code from two different versions of same file on TFS.
- Expereince in developing Win forms, Classes and other .Net objects according to applicatioin requirements.
- Worked on testing the application using the Manual or Automated testing, finding bugs and fixing the bugs for getting good appplication.
- Have good Experince in working and good communications with the group of developers and other team members in developing applications,finding requirements and updates through meetings or discussions.