- To obtain employment as a Sr. Software Engineer/Architect
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- Internet tools
- SQL Server2000
- Visual Basic
- Crystal Reports
- Ruby on Rails
- Java Script
- Exo - platform
- Spring MVC
- Portlet SR-168
- X terminal
Confidential, Annandale, VA
Sr. Software Engineer (contractor)
- Providing design and development for next generation of Investigative Data Warehouse (IDW) for Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI); data operations: ingestion, parsing, extraction, transformation, load (ETL), indexing, search, optimization; index operations: parallelism (Java multi - threading), distributed (sharding), replication (duplication).
- Tools:JEE, JSP/JSTL, XSLT, AJAX, JSON, OSGI, XML/XSD, Rational Team Concert (RTC), Tika, Solr/Lucene, Chiliad, Oracle 10g/11g DB, H2 DB, Hadoop, RBAC, LDAP, Jena
- Providing design, assessments (cost, risk, vulnerability), data migration, development, and security engineering for FISMA(Federal Information System Management Act) compliant applications for US Dept. of Energy;
- Tools: Java, JSP, Servlet, XML, XSD.
- Environment: OID (Oracle Internet Directory), SSO (Single Sign-On), Windows, Oracle 10g DB, SQL Server 2005.
- Subversion, Eclipse, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer, XMLSpy
- Providing design and development for APICS (Access Polygraph Investigative Collection System) project for General Dynamics;
- Environment: Windows, Linux, Oracle 10g DB, Subversion, Eclipse, TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer
Confidential ., Arlington, Virginia
Sr. Software Engineer (contractor)
- Providing architecture determination, design, and development for Portico project, consisting of web based applications for Counter Intelligence Field Activity (CIFA) and DoD intelligence community users to track suspects and would-be terrorists, using J2EE, C#, Web Services.
- Tools: J2EE, EJB, JMS, C#, XML, XSD, XSLT, JSTL, WSDL, XMLBeans 2.0, DOM4J, JAXB, AJAX, Hibernate 3.0, Eclipse 3.2, XMLSpy.
- Environment: Windows, Oracle 10g AS, OC4J, Oracle 10g DB
- Utilizing Struts, Spring 2.0, and Dojo frameworks for the web applications
- Writing Oracle SQL scripts as needed
Confidential, Bailey’s Crossroad, Virginia
- Providing architecture determination, design, and development for iXP project, a prototype for Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) for DoD, using J2EE, Web Services, and Oracle Business Process Execution Language (BPEL).
- Tools: J2EE, B2B, BPEL, XML, XSD, XSLT, JDeveloper, XMLSpy. Environment: WindowsXP, Oracle 10g AS, Oracle 10g DB
- Managing a team of developers to develop and deliver software based on requirements provided
Portal Developer (contractor)
- Developing and maintaining Staff Action Tracker, a SR-168 compliant, Exo-platform portal, for Multi-National Force-Iraq(MNF-I), to track actions, or commands/orders for Army officers. Also partially developed a webapps to keep track of detainees in Iraq theater.
- Environment: Windows2000/XP, Xythos WFS 5.0.14; NIPRNET, CENTRIXS, SIPRNET DoD classified computer networks
- Utilizing Exo-platform, Spring MVC, Appfuse frameworks for the web applications
- Writing Oracle SQL scripts as needed for backend manipulation and live updates
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
Sr. Software Engineer/Lead Developer
- Developing and maintaining web based applications, including Predictive Readiness Assessment System (PRAS) and Mobility Simulation Model (Mobsim) for OSD, and Crisis Planning and Response System (CPR) for DHS.
- Environment: Windows 2000/XP, Tomcat 5.5.7, Oracle9i
- Mentoring more junior members
- Writing Oracle SQL scripts as needed for backend manipulation
- Consulting on technologies and solutions
Confidential, Arlington, VASr. Application Developer (contractor)
- Environment: Windows 2000/XP, Tomcat 5
Confidential, Arlington, VAConsultant
- Platform: Windows 2000/XP, Oracle8i, IIS5.0
- Developing GUI for in-house Java applications using Java Swing
- Consulting on web hosting and network management
- Writing analytical and research articles on search engines using metadata with formulated suggestion/conclusion on the best approach for the project
Confidential, Fairfax, VAConsultant
- Platform: Windows 2000/XP, Apache 2.0, JBoss, Oracle9i, enPortal
- Researching on IP address-to-postal code mapping to enforce the blackout rule of subscribed sports media broadcast service; creating the database to hold such data and writing Java applications for data retrieval.
- Platform: same as above
- Researching on Windows Media Rights (WMR) and writing web applications for media right licensing and retrieval on issuing server and authenticated clients, respectively, using ASP, WSH.
- Platform: Windows 2000/XP, IIS5.0
Confidential, Annandale, VA
Sr. Software Engineer
- IDE: Eclipse, JDeveloper.
- Environment: Windows 2000/XP, Oracle 9iAS, WebSphere 5.0 AS, Tomcat 4.18, Oracle v8.1.7
- Utilizing Struts framework for MVC modeling of the web application
- Writing Oracle PL/SQL, triggers, and SQL script as needed to modify and manipulate database to extract desired data for reports
- Customizing, testing, debugging Visual Basic applications using VB6, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports
- Writing internal research articles and proposals that are subsequently used to bid on contracts
Confidential, McLean, VA
- Scripting using PERL in PISCES team
- Writing MS Access and Excel Macro using VBA
- Creating GUI (Graphic User Interface) utilizing AWT and Swing as part of the effort to transport code from C++/Window CE to Java/HP-PDA in JEDI (Joint Expeditionary Digital Information) project, a real-time GPS-based targeting system.
- IDE: Forte(now NetBean) and PFE.
- OS: Window 2000 and Window NT's 4.0
- Mentoring more junior members in Java
Confidential, Christiana, DE
- Develop and customize accounting software package using Visual Basic v6.0, VBA, Crystal Reports
- Install business software packages at client sites.
- Set up computer system for employee training. Maintain internal network and trouble shoot networking problems.
- Environment: Window 98 and Window NT's 4.0, SQL Server
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Analyze business needs and design/create corresponding database with pertinent forms, queries, and reports.
- Software used includes MS Access and VBA.
- Environment: Window 98
Confidential, Glasgow, DE
- Developed Graphical User Interface (GUI) applications with Java 1.1.x and Perl, and serial port communication application with Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Environment: Solaris and Window NT 4.0
Confidential, Phila, PA
- Helped conduct experiments and formulate the results with graphical analyses of the effect of anesthesia on alcoholics
- Made Sweat-Test kit for clinicians to assess patients' sympathetic nervous system, Jefferson Pain Clinic, Phila, PA, 19107