- IT Professional with 8+ years of experience in Architecture, analysis, design, development, implementation, support, testing and documentation Client/Server, Windows and web based applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Excellent experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies - .NET Framework, C#, .NET, ASP.NET, and ADO.NET.
- Proficient in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies of development process such as requirement analysis & definition, designing, coding, testing and implementation.
- Experience in using ASP.NET MVC with AngularJS for quickly creating efficient and interactive Web applications that work across all popular browsers.
- Strong expertise in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Data Abstraction; implemented Design patterns like MVVM, Abstract factory, Singleton.
- Experience in WinForms application development using C# with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications. Effectively used Dependency Properties, Bindings, Styling, Templates and XAML as the code behind for User Interface.
- Good knowledge of Testing Tools such as SOAP UI and WCF storm Test client.
- Experience to conduct User acceptance Test (UAT), Site Acceptance Test (SAT) & co-ordination with team players, other stack holders/Functions.
- Extensive experience in designing and deploying solutions in SharePoint, .NET Framework, SQL and building Web Parts using SharePoint object model.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and maintaining the web sites and services on IIS 7.0 with and without secured socket layer.
- Experience in developing and monitoring ETL Packages and DTS packages using SQL server Integration Services (SSIS), developing reporting solutions using SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), creating cubes for analysis using SQL server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Experience in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using (TFS) Team Foundation Server 2010 and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Perforce.
- Well-versed in using tools like SQL*Plus, PL/SQL, SQL Developer and Toad.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, DTS packages, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
.NET Technologies: C#.NET, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, WCF, LINQ, Window & Web Services
Databases: MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g, MS Access, PL/SQL, T-SQL, Query Optimization, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Database normalization, Functions.
Languages: C# (4.0/3.0/2.0) .NET, VB.NET, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL, XML, HTML, C. Classic ASP, ASP.NET, Web-Forms, Html, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS.
Middleware: ADO.NET Web Services, Enterprise Library, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8)
Application Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/ XP/2000/2003
IDE: Visual Studio. Net 2003/2005/2008/2010, SQL Server Management Studio
Frameworks: .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET MVC 2.0/3.0/4.0/5.0
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. .NET Full Stack Developer
- Involved in all stages of SDLC including designing, coding, testing and implementing the application following Scrum (Agile) methodology.
- Implemented 3-tier architecture (Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer) for development of the project on VS2013.
- Used Entity Framework to create Data Access Layer to manipulate data in database.
- Used JQuery for client-side validation and used custom and inbuilt validation techniques to validate web forms.
- Used AJAX server control and toolkit to asynchronously retrieve data from server for better performance.
- Worked with Script Manager and Update Panel in AJAX Server Control and used controls like Modal Popup Extender, Calendar Extender etc. to develop the interactive GUI.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction. Involved in Requirement analysis, designed and developed Web application using ASP.NET and C#.NET Framework.
- Utilized ADO.NET technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- In the Front end of the Application designed and implemented a publishing framework and reusable UI component library based on AngularJS and jQuery.
- Used RESTful Web Services to retrieve and update the data, which is populated in view using AngularJS framework.
- Worked on Responsive Design Utilizing Bootstrap, REST, AJAX, XML, JSON and OOP web development.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller.
- Implemented the Azure application for the running insights to user activities and error logging.
- Deployed WCF services on Azure cloud and configure Azure cloud services for end-point deployment.
- Wrote Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, and Triggers in SQL.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and reporting.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings of the project implemented in agile project management methodology.
- Followed Agile methodology, daily stand up, Refinement, Sprint planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective meetings to better understands all the requirements.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. .NET Developer/UI Developer
- Applied JQUERY core library functions for the logical implementation of all the applications at the client side.
- Assist in web development efforts utilizing C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4, J Query, and UI technologies.
- Designed the Presentation Tier by using the standard ASP.NET Controls and provided the required functionality by using C# NET.
- Implemented MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Created various Angular Services and injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable AJAX calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Created Stored Procedures and Views for data retrieval & Triggers, Constraints for data consistency.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, Configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Effectively handled .NET remoting and WCF running in one Windows Service.
- Developed WCF and hosted on windows service for long running process
- Worked on designing and developing Win Forms and Web Forms and Involved in Win Forms GUI screen design.
- Used Crystal Reports 8.0 for various reports.
- Developed the SSIS packages to load data from flat and XML files.
- Created Web Services using WCF through Merrill Lynch Custom Frameworks MLIF V3, to support the SSRS reports.
- Created WCF SOAP/REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Developed responsive applications using Bootstrap.js, Require.js and Node.js, D3.js which allowed the same application to be optimized for both mobile and desktop resolutions.
- Implemented Windows authentication and Custom authentication against SQL Server database using Windows form controls and Used WPF for designing UI
- Implemented Client-Side and Server-Side validations in several pages
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for User Interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Create Power Shell and Batch scripts for the automation of the deployment
- Used WEB API (Restful services) to expose the services for the front End
- Extensively used Grid Views with sorting and paging.
- Worked on WinForms, WPF AND C# under Windows Platforms and Used WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) in many applications.
- Used .NET assemblies and Entity Framework for building forms and reports, linked tables with Access using Oracle 11g as Database.
- Created Single-page Client side applications using AngularJS, HTML, and CSS3.
- Worked n HTML5 to create webpages and CSS3 to attain uniformity of all web pages.
- Responsible for performing the backend database development of stored procedures, triggers, packages, and functions within database environment using T/SQL.
- Converted .NET application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Architect and deploy Symantec public/private cloud platforms (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) across Amazon Web Services, HP Cloud Services and DataPipe.
- Used ERP resources in Business process to manage and integrate applications.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to objects for CRUD operations.
- Performed N-Unit testing and used TFS for version control.
- Designed and developed many WinForms applications with UI design
Confidential, Long Beach, CA
- Developed the application components an agile environment utilizing a test driven development approach.
- Designed & developed various levels of security measures such as data access and login privileges according to the level of the user.
- Used Angular.JS extensively to enhance the UI and to make application looks more dynamic.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using Angular JS to load contents individually in different partial views to minimize loading time and for better user experience.
- Implemented data grid/tables using Bootstrap and Angular JS for front-end client facing of the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Responsible for transforming designed mock-ups to web pages.
- Used Bootstrap front-end framework for faster and easier web development with MySQL database as the backend.
- Consumed Restful Web Services with Angular JS 1.2.0 updating the Model and Views of the application.
- Used .NET, C#, JS/JQuery/Typescript, HTML, and CSS.
- Integrated Angular directives with the Kendo UI widgets to simplify data binding, routing, and form validations.
- Extensively used KnockoutJS for binding the data on UI.
- Deployed WCF Services as a self-hosted service by means of window services bound with TCP Binding.
- Worked with WCF Service Contracts, Data Contracts, Operation Contracts, Instance Modes and Security of the services.
- Used AJAX, JQUERY and HTML with MVC views to produce rich user interface. Worked on JQUERY lib to post data to MVC action method.
- Used LINQ extensively to query Database and improve the application speed and performance.
- Designed & developed databases which included the development of functions, stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL.
- Implemented WCF SOAP/REST and Consumed WCF Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications
- Developed the Windows Desktop Utility for testing the WCF Service
- Imported stored procedures and view for Function Import to implement with LINQ.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source Version Control.
- Performed Unit Testing with Mock Objects.
- Generated Reports by using SSRS and passed the Reports variables from ASP.NET web pages.
- Involved in creating Dataset in the MS reporting services (SSRS) for calling the stored procedures and passed the parameters to the dataset.
- Also used Azure for Scaling and checking the reliability of the applications which were developed during the project.
- Involved in Unit Testing and running the test case to proper functioning and for code coverage.
- Used Entity framework ORM at data access layer. Developed Store procedures where complexity is high and executed using Entity framework.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues.
- Involved in maintenance of the application in parallel to fresh software development.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
.NET Developer/ UI Developer
- Closely worked with Business Analysts to understand business requirements and analyze use cases.
- Involved in communicating with the clients, gathering requirements for the development of different applications.
- Involved in configuration, customization, and development of e-commerce platform.
- Involved in designing Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Actively involved in developing web applications using ASP.NET, C#, ADO.NET and Visual Studio 2008.
- Involved in designing database, creating tables, writing complex queries and writing Stored Procedures using SQL 2008.
- Created Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to attain uniform style patterns throughout all the pages in the application.
- Implemented Caching and State Management strategies to improve overall performance of the application.
- Created and consumed Web Services to expose the application functionality for different applications.
- Developed customizable interface for the clients-employees using XML and transformed to HTML using XSLT.
- Used Web Services for data transfer to store data in the Database.
- Involved in parsing XML document using XPath objects like XPath Document, XPath Navigator.
- Used Fiddler, Firebug for debugging and testing XML, JSON based RESTful services.
- Used N-Tier architecture containing Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer and Presentation Layer in order to manage code effectively.
- Implemented CSS to provide rich and unified look throughout the application.
- Created WCF Service to retrieve and send information from client side without post-back.
- Developed coding the presentation layer using WPF and Silverlight.
- Used Crystal Reports as a reporting tool for developing reports.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Created SSIS packages for importing data from various data files/excel to the data source Utilized Trace and Debug flags within the web application in the development and test environments of the application.
.NET C# Developer
- Involved in designing the application using the Distributed Enterprise Application Template provided by Visual Studio. NET 2005
- Extensively used Office Suite to provide Power Point Presentations, I/O definition Document and General Rule Document etc
- Created and deployed ASP.NET Web forms vendor information using CSS, HTML and ASP.NET Server controls
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing object-oriented programming concepts such as inheritance and polymorphism
- Developed the presentation tier of the application using server controls and user controls in ASP.NET
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Web Forms and Web Services using IIS, ASP.NET and .NET Framework
- Used DTS packages for migrating data, designed, coded and debugged Database Triggers to improve data integrity.
- Implementing securities features using forms authentication, designed and developed .NET Reports
- Involved in creating Tables within SQL Server 2005 database, features like Dataset, Data Reader and Data Adapter are used to develop a Data Access
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Views, and Functions using T-SQL programming
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to communicate With the MS SQL
- Server 2005 Database
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing and maintenance phase of modules of software life cycle.
- Involved in analysis of functional requirements and designing of system.
- Involved in code optimization for resolving performance related issues.
- Developed stored procedures, triggers, cursors using Oracle for authorization and card details database.
- Developed complex web pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Designed and developed stored procedures and User defined functions SQL Server Database. Implemented role based security and customizable workflows based on a user's role.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using ASP.NET/VB.NET Web Forms.
- Created User Controls for the header and footer of the website which appears in all the pages.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop down boxes. Used pagination and sorting features of data grid in reports.
- Created queries and stored procedures in the SQL Server Database.
- Implemented validation using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Extensively worked on ADO.NET objects.
- Created WPF/Silverlight applications using MVVM architecture.
- Analyzed and designed new WPF application using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Implemented 3-Tier architecture, facing key challenges on Business and Database layers.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using ADO.NET to communicate with the MS SQL Server Database.
- Used TFS for version control and to maintain the updates time to time.
- Created the Business Layer and Data Access components written in C# and ADO.NET.
- Created stored procedures for running in SQL Server database.
- Co-ordinate with testing team and fix the issues when arising during UAT testing.
Environment: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, VISUAL STUDIO 2005, Silverlight, MVVM, .NET Framework 2.0, XML, MS SQL Server 2000, SQL, IIS6.0, WINDOWS 2000, SSRS 2005