- Around 7 years of experience in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of complex Client/Server and web based n - tier Architecture Systems/ Business Applications with Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA), Design (OOD), and Programming (OOP).
- Competent in Object Relational Mapping (ORM) technologies such as ADO.NET Entity Framework 4.3/5.0/6.0 and LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XNL, LINQ to Objects.
- Good working experience with MVC and View Model patterns/ in creating and managing Views, Partial Views, View Models, Web APIs using ASP.NET MVC, Custom Error Pages.
- Expertise in working with Web Server Controls, HTML Controls, User Controls, Custom Controls using C# and VB.NET.
- Experience in design and implementation of services using WCF SOAP\REST, creating REST services using ASP.NET Web API.
- Extensive experience in developing WCF Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming them.
- Experience in designing UML diagrams including Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams, Interaction diagrams, State diagrams and Deployment diagrams.
- Experience in writing complex user defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and cursors using MS SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ).
- Experience in relational database design, data extraction, data transformation and loading from large and complex data sources using MS SQL Server 2008/2005/2000.
- Extensive use of ADO.net Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader, and XML to retrieve and store the data in Access DB.
- Good experience in designing scalable applications through load balancing and performance tuning.
- Planning /Development, Test procedures and analyzing the test results, Unit Testing with N unit.
- Experience in Analysis, Designing, Programming, Testing techniques and deployment of object oriented end-to-end client server solutions.
- Excellent technical ability, good communication skills and hardworking attitude, flexible working individual with insight of determine priorities, schedule work, and meet critical deadlines.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Visual C#, Visual Basic
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, XML Web Services, Web API (REST services), WCF, WPF, Silver light
Markup Languages: HTML, DHTML, XML, XAML, CSS3
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework (1.1/2.0, 3.5, 4.0), ADO.NET, Web Services
Software Engineering: SDLC, UML, Agile Programming
Database Development: SQL Server (2000/2005/2008 ), SSIS, SSRS T-SQL, DTS, and MS Access
XML: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, WSDL
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000/NT/Vista
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012, Visual Basic 6.0
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Modeling and Testing Tools: Microsoft Visio 2003, N-Unit
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance Involved in writing technical specifications design document, deployment documents and operations guide for operation support.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Incorporated many rich, user friendly, responsive features in the application using Angular JS, BOOTSTRAP, HTML 5, jQuery Lite.
- Implemented Form Based authentication and Role based authorization to authenticate users.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, and Tables, Views, and SQL Joins.
- Created the link servers to pull the data from different data sources and used them in the stored procedure which will be executing on the scheduled basis through SQL agent.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Defined request-response message system, typically expressed in JSON or XML, which is exposed via the web—most commonly by means of an HTTP-based web server using server-side web API.
- Extensively worked on Repository Framework in Data Access Layer with respect to Database operations (CRUD) which encapsulate the Entities generated at Business layer.
- To extend functionality within a web browser or another HTTP client. Originally these were most commonly in the form of native plugin-architectures however most new ones target standardized JSON bindings with a client-side web API a programmatic interface.
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews.
- Implemented Code First and used LINQ to Entities to massage the Data and optimized the Query Expressions.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Handled many production issues and enhanced the User interface as per the requirement.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
- Involved in doing builds in both Development and Testing Server using N-Unit Testing.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior .NET Developer
- Designed UI screens and code using Visual Studio 2010/12, WPF, VB.NET, AJAX, XML, and CSS with object oriented programming techniques.
- Used various features of C# and VB.Net (e.g. reflections, generics, partial classes, LINQ).
- Involved in architectural implementation through code and design
- To retrieve the data in the form of objects and properties, such as customers and customer addresses, without concerning them with the underlying database where this data is stored using ENTITY FRAMEWORK.
- Developed the frameworks using Asp.Net MVC4.
- Developed an open-source web application framework maintained by individual developers and corporations to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single-page applications using AngularJS.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like Instance management and concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CURD (Create, Update, Retrieve and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures.
- Structured the elements of computer programs, which expresses the logic of a computation with AngularJS without describing its control flow.
- Used API which is the Application Programming Interface (API) for both the web server and web browser.
- Involved in sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective discussion.
- Developed Web Forms on Website and Win Forms for Internal Windows Applications.
- Developed systems using .NET components and implemented the Data Access layers using ADO.NET. Used ADO.NET objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access of the data from data layer.
Confidential, Austin, TX
Senior .NET Developer
- Gathered the requirements from users to prepare low level design, high level design and coordinate development.
- Implemented the backend code of the application in C# using various object-oriented features like classes, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism etc.
- Enforced standards for CSS across the application.
- Implemented Client validations using Java Script, AngularJS, and jQuery.
- Used ADO.NET objects and LINQ to manipulate and retrieve data from the database.
- Manipulated with Database Objects like tables, stored procedures in SQL to communicate with database.
- Implemented .Net components to consume REST web services and WCF web services.
- Involved in N-unit testing of the application with different sets of inputs.
- Responsible for preparing deployment plan and keeping track of it.
- Proactively participated in production support and maintenance activities after the release.
- Actively participated in Agile process (SCRUM) along with the team to deliver core functionality within agreed timescales.
- My role was to program, test and fix any bugs found in the application.
- Developed XML Web Services to support some of the application operations.
- Applied CSS style to existing Web Pages. Created Web User Controls to make them reusable.
- Extensive use of generic collections such as Array List, Dictionary, and Hash Tables to store and handles temporary data.
- Programmed standard ADO.NET code for the data access.
- Used Remote Desktop Connection to test the application from test and production environment.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2003, C#, ASP.NET, CSS, XML Web Services, Generic Collections, SQL Server 2005, ADO.NET, T-SQL CRUD Operations, SQL Server Profiler, Remote Desktop Connection, Java Script, jQuery, XML.