- Around 7+ years of experience, as a software developer, in Functional Specifications, Analysis, Design, Modeling, Development, Configuration, Management and implementation of various web applications.
- Good experience in full life - cycle development using Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Experience working with databases such as SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Oracle 10g, and 11g.
- Experience in working with Java Script, JQuery and Bootstrap 2.0/3.0.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Good exposure on Cloud Computing technologies like Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Data Sync, Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Developed an Azure Based high performance compute envirorment to support the massive computational requriments of client congressional redistricting Azure application
- Experience in working with Azure PaaS and other cloud services like Storage (Blob, Table, Queue),Web Sites, Web Roles, Web Apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure virtual network and VM, API Apps, Logical Apps, webjobs, Azure Function, service fabric, Azure AD, SQL Azure, Data Sync, Traffic Manager, CDN, Caching.
- Experience in MVP Design Pattern, OOP, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Façade, Template, IoC and Dependency Injection design Patterns.
- Expertise in Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints.
- Good experience in Windows Azure Service Bus, and Windows Azure Document Database.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular JS, Angular 2, Node JS, React JS, ASP.NET MVC, MVVM, Java Script, JQuery, ASP.NET Web API, Kendo UI, LESS/SASS, Entity Framework.
- Expertise in web application development using Visual Studio.NET technologies like C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, WCF, WWF and WPF.
- Experience deploying the application to Microsoft Azure Cloud as a part of cloud deployments to Private and Public cloud environments.
- Experience in Microsoft Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS Architecture, Strategy and Planning. Working knowledge of visual studio with Azure.
- Experience in creating content rich Web Forms,Winforms, and User Controls with Net Advantage Infragistics. Implemented code to generate SAML response to interact with third party application successfully.
- Experience writing Database Triggers, Stored Procedures, Functions, Cursors and Packages using PL/SQL
- Well acquainted with RDBMS concepts and programming practices using SQL and PL/SQL with extensive work experience in IBM DB2, SQL Server.
- Experience in NOSQL databases such as Mongo DB and PostgreSql.
- Experienced in SQL for writing Indexes, and Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers under define function DTS, Transaction management, T-SQL, code optimization and performance Tuning creating tables and Indexes.
- Experience in implementation of Data Integration using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), Data Analytics with SQL Server Analytic Service (SSAS).
- Good Knowledge on Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Experience with third party custom controls like Telerik Controls, Infragistics, Soap UI.
- Hands on experience in creating and modifying reports with reporting tools like Crystal Reports, SSRS.
- Proficient in Data Analysis, Design and Data Modeling, using LINQ (LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML), Entity Framework, ADO.NET and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer, writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and User Defined Functions.
- Experience in developing Responsive Web designs (RWD) using Media Queries and Bootstrap.
- Good Working experience with Team Foundation Server, Subversion, GIT, GiyHub and Visual Source Safe.
- Expert on Bootstrap, CSS preprocessors like Leaner CSS (LESS), Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets (Sass), Telerik controls, KendoUI, Ajax Toolkit.
- Experience in implementing SOA architecture with web services and creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Windows Services using NET.
- Experience designing, building and documenting WPF user interface themes using XAML and C#.
- Experience in working on version control tools like Git, Visual Source Safe, Microsoft Team Foundation Server, IBM Clear Case / Clear Quest.
- Experience in deploying ASP.NET applications using the TeamCity.
- Experience on Web API to create HTTP Restful Services to communicate with UI objects using JSON.
- Strong understanding and experience in preparation of Use Case diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, Activity diagrams, ER diagrams and Class diagrams using MS Visio.
- Configured AWS Multi Factor Authentication to implement two step authentications of users accessingusing Google Authenticator and AWS Virtual MFA.
- Experience with Unit testing and Mocking frameworks like XUnit, NUnit, Jasmine, MOQ.
- Experienced in XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL and UDDI), Service Oriented Architecture SOA concepts using .NET Framework
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Performance optimization of all applications.
- Good knowledge in Mobile development technologies like iOS, Android.
- Experience in using Telerik/Kendo UI controls and jQuery DateTime controls to design Views.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC), Model - view - viewmodel (MVVM) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Extensive experience in creating and designing SSIS Packages for Integration and Migration of data from Excel, DB2, Sybase, Flat file, Oracle to MS SQL Server using BCP and DTS utility and extracting, transforming and loading of data using SSIS
- Experienced in developing Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Microsoft silverlight technology & AJAX.
- Extensive experience in using editors like sublime text,Atom, Notepad++, Dreamweaver,
- Strong experience in N tier and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Experience in designing and branding Master Pages utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid control, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Strong working experience in developing and consuming Web Services using WCF and Web API.
- Experience in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports.
- Good knowledge on Unix Shell Scripting, Ruby, Python.
- Proficient in using XML related technologies including AJAX, XSLT, XPATH and XQUERY.
- Expertise in developing and deploying custom Web parts, Workflows, Features, Site Content Types, Lists and Libraries, style sheets and site definitions using WSS, SharePoint Object Model and Visual Studio on multiple web applications.
- Good work experience with WPF and Silverlight applications for rich UI/UX.
- Experienced in SharePoint shared services (search, forms, Excel Services, and Workflow).
- Strong proficiency in designing and developing InfoPath forms and SharePoint Designer.
- Expertise on configuring the MOSS, Windows SharePoint Services and handling the SharePoint migrations from one version to another.
- Good Knowledge and experiences of advanced subject in Microsoft Silver Light, LINQ and WCF web services.
- Worked with the user interface design tools like Expression Web, Expression Blend, Expression Design, and Sketch Flow.
- Good experience of SDLC (Agile, RUP, Iterative, SCRUM) including SRS, Design & Analysis, Development, Implementation, Build, Deployment, Version Controlling, Testing & Post implementation and UAT issues support, migration and conversion of existed project.
- Experience in Loading Data from Flat Files, Excel Files to Tables using SQL Loader.
- Experience performing Unit and Integration Testing in the Development, System Integration Testing (SIT), User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Selenium including Bug Reporting and Fixing.
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Database for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Excellent Experience in writing Data Access Layers using ADO.net entity Frame Work and LINQ to SQL.
- Experience in writing stored procedures, user defined functions, views, query writing.
- Experience in understanding singleton/abstract/MVC/MVP/MVVM patterns.
- Expertise in working with Crystal Reports, SSRS and SSIS
- Ability to work in all stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in working with source control TFS and VSS.
- Experience in creating XML using Stored Procedure and User Defined Function.
- Hands on experience with SQL Server and T-SQL in constructing triggers, tables, user functions, views, indexes, user profiles, relational database models, data dictionaries, and data integrity.
- Expertise in implementing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction and Polymorphism.
- Proficient troubleshooting skills, committed to achievement, maintenance of quality, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a very good team player.
- Good experience in end-to-end design, documenting high level specs, development and unit testing.
- Expertise in debugging and problem solving. Always keen and eager to face up to challenges by means of innovative ideas.
- A goal oriented professional with excellent verbal communication skills, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Languages: C#. Net, VB.Net, ADO.NET, TSQL, PL/SQL and SQL.
. NET Technologies: . NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 4.0& 4.5, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5, C#. NET, VB.Net, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, MVC 3, Win Forms, Web Services, LINQ, WCF, MVC, MVVM.
Web Technologies: ASP, Angular JS, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT and Bootstrap.
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 10g/11g, My SQL
Protocols: SOAP, FTP, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL
Application/Web Servers: MS IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013.
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr .Net Developer
- Developed web-applications using ASP.NET MVC, C#, Entity Framework, AJAX, jQuery and AngularJS.
- Involved with the client team to design and develop the application according to client requirement.
- Developed views using Master Pages, Partial Views, Custom HTML Helper with Razor View Engine.
- Designed interactive ASP.NET MVC views using jQuery, AngularJS, AJAX and Bootstrap to provide excellent user experience.
- Developed the Data Layer Class using C#, which is reusable for the data transactions of the entire project.
- Worked on creating ASP.Net Web Pages using ASP.NET 3.5/4.0 using C#.
- Develop complex Architecture and components in Angular 2.x.
- Created Angular Services injected them into Angular Controllers (using Dependency Injection) to enable web api calls and created custom angular directives to create own HTML tags and induce some kind of functional behavior to those tags.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using Angular JS framework and JQuery.
- Used AngularJS and jQuery for DOM manipulation and two-way binding.
- Used AngularJS and KnockoutJS to build custom forms for the different pages.
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Implemented Data Integration using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Knowledge on Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Using Entity Framework, connected to relational data by writing LINQ to SQL queries
- Worked on REST API as a third party application for Integration.
- Deployed ASP.NET applications using the TeamCity.
- Developing applications leveraging ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, and Entity Framework Entity to SQL.
- Worked on Language Integrated Query (LINQ), Generics Collection (List, Dictionary etc.).
- Working with Development tools like Microsoft Visual studio 2013, SQL Server Management studio, QTODBC, SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
- Responsible for designing, developing and testing investment performance, proposal and report generation systems using ASP.Net, VB.Net, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server, ChartFx and web services.
- Deployed as a K2 workflow developing the existing permitting system from SharePoint InfoPath to K2 Smart Forms.
- Created and consumed WCF Services and Web Services and configured security on the same.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET concepts like Master Pages, Sessions, and Postbacks etc. using C#.
- Developed Business Logic, reusable components, Windows services using VB.NET.
- Developed classes using VB.NET for Tracing, Error Logging.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework for modeling the application.
- Utilized ADO.Net Entity framework extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Implemented Stored Procedures, Tables, Views and SQL Joins in SQL Server 2012.
- Used SSDT for the local Database Server instance.
- Generated XML document and implemented Web API in the application to the send the XML to Claim MD clearing house for claims Using C#.
- Worked on Data Access layer with dataset and data adapter which interacts with SQL Database.
- Worked with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for providing comprehensive reporting functionality for variety of data sources.
- Involved in Unit Testing and have created unit test cases.
- Used SSRS for reporting in SQL and SSIS for transferring data.
- Worked on Source Code Control Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#.Net, ADO.NET Entity framework, ASP.net 4.5, MVC, Windows 7, XML, Web Service, Web API, jQuery, AngularJS, AJAX, SSRS, WCF, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2012, TFS (Team Foundation Server)
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Application was developed using C#, MVVM, Crystal reports, SSIS supported by SQL Server 2005/2008 as a backend.
- Responsible for Design, Development, Implementation, testing and responsible for technical support and customer service.
- Leading the developer team for the new application development in Visual C#, ASP.NET 3.5 / Microsoft Enterprise Patterns and Practices Framework/ SQL Database, Link, WCF.
- Developed GUI using MS Visual Studio, ASP.NET Web Forms with Ajax controls.
- Created Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, indexes using T-Sql. used multiple join statements to retrieve data from multiple statements.
- Designed, developed, maintained Application using VB.Net, C#, WCF, ASP.NET 4.0, MVC 4.0, Java script, JQuery, Angular JS, HTML, CSS.
- Used LINQ to query against strongly typed collections of object and various data source, XML documents, Web services, ADO.Net Objects and Entity Framework 4.0.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for Consistent access to SQL data source
- Worked on implementation of web application using backend technologies like NodeJs.
- Created Gulp scripts for various tasks and used Node.js for managing application UI dependencies.
- Developed Web API using NodeJS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Developed web application by using NodeJS, BackBoneJS MVC frameworks.
- Developed large-scale, real-time, live blogging server and UI using Node.js
- Created backend validations using Insert/Update and Delete Triggers.
- Developed, deployed and monitored SSIS packages and SSRS Reports.
- Deployed as a K2 workflow developing the existing permitting system from SharePoint InfoPath to K2 Smart Forms.
- Worked on Responsive Web Design and also consistency of the browser using Bootstrap, Less, Saas, Foundation and also by using frame works like AngularJS.
- Knowledge on .net framework update conversion, IIS upgrade, IIS, IIS Express and Telerik Controls.
- Developing and maintaining the build environment, the source code control system and managing build packages using TFS.
- Extensively involved in Developing Components for Business Layer and Data Layer in C#.
- Developed solutions using C#, ASP.NET MVC and ADO.NET Entity Framework.
- Used VB.NET language for code behind pages to use the OOPs functionalities.
- Worked with AJAX enabled WCF services using C# and ASP.NET.
- Developed RESTful Services using WebAPI that are consumed by various Client applications for routing data between different systems.
- Used AJAX calls for creating interactive web pages on JSON response.
- Implemented business logic, developed web methods in VB.NET
- Extensively used Extract, Transform Loading tool, SSIS to populate data from various data sources.
- Data Integration with in and out sources and destinations.
- Scheduling and running the packages through SQL server agent.
- Used C# for coding in the SSIS script tasks for managing the files, directories etc.
- Involved in designing and coding the applications.
- Performed Unit Testing of the developed components.
- Used TFS for version controlling for application projects and database objects like packages, stored process, Views, functions also document.
- Designed reports using Crystal reports for visual studio 2008.
- Performed unit testing and integration testing.
- TFS has been used for source code management.
- Involved in code promotion meetings.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2005/2008, Crystal Reports, MVVM, SSIS, PL/SQL, T-SQL. Software: Windows XP, Visual Studio.NET2010, TFS 2008.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Developed an intranet application using MVC 4.0.
- Involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design & development of the project.
- Worked in an agile environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET 4.0 that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Developed presentation layer using Server-controls, HTML Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a Web Server without reloading the page and enhanced existing pages with different AJAX controls which provided responsive user interfaces to display the data on the web page.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently.
- Involved in creating Packages, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers and calling them from the Data Access Layer.
- Created and Modified PL/SQL Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, Shell Scripts for change requests to Existing processes.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Managed Umbraco CMS code base version control in GIT, GitHub repository and Team Foundation Server (TFS) and ensured regular bug tracking fixes by applying updated software patches.
- Responsible for writing test scripts, scenarios and developed Test Driven Development (TDD) strategy.
- Designed reports and written some dynamic calculations for reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Worked with Web services, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) and Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Developed the user interface using ASP.NET, Telerik RadControls and Kendo UI.
- Used Telerik/Kendo UI controls and jQuery DateTime controls to design Views.
- Worked with SSRS reporting services for generating few reports.
- Implemented service oriented component (SOA) Layer using C#.net and WCF to decouple the User Interface (UI) with Business Layer (BL).
- Used SSIS to load data from source files to target tables.
- Used JQuery for browser compatibility and Telerik controls for rich UI functionality.
- Developed XML and Collection parser using LINQ.
- Used Entity Framework for working with relational data using domain specific objects.
- System Integration and use of Graphical diagrams XAML for WPF applications.
- Proficient in creating Services and Endpoints using WCF.
- Used SOAP to implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML Web Services in the application.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers on SQL Server.
- Used SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for generating reports.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of the entire application.
- Used Team Foundation Server as Source Code Repository for the entire application.
- Involved in fixing the Bugs as per the requirements.
Confidential, Folsom CA
- Involved in gathering of requirements and creation of functional specifications for the project, based on the real-world cases and situations presented by the client.
- Involved in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering and performed Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML.
- Use Dataset to get the data from the backend and developed the application in C#.NET using Object Oriented Programming.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#.Net, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts such as Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Used Try, Catch, finally exceptional handling to avoid circumstances leading to abnormal program termination.
- Used ADO.NET for creation of front-end database clients and middle-tier business objects used by applications, tools, languages.
- Involved in creating database, tables and relationships.
- Used SSRS to create, manage and deploy reports.
- Participated in a fully scalable WPF based client/server brokerage application using C#, WCF, Entity Framework and SQL Server.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team.
- Worked with Web API 2 for building RESTful applications on the .Net Framework.
- Created new model classes in Web API to hold data, Restful Web API's to expose the analytics data to the clients.
- Created message handlers in Web API to implement global level authentication, worked with Web API Routing prefixes on the controllers.
- Used validation techniques and Java Script, JQUERY for User Input Validations, Ruby, Python scripts.
- Provided Production Support to troubleshoot and debug the issues.
- Expertise in using Language Integrated Query (LINQ) providers for data manipulation.
- Extensive database designing and programming skills using SQL Server 2008, RDBMS and MS Access.
- Hands on experience in SSIS with help of SQLfor handling data in bulk.
- Implemented Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts in most of the applications.
- Experience in Creation of Web User Controls and Web Custom Controls.
- Good organizational skills and task management abilities.
- Excellent logic, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience in using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Environment: WCF, C#, ASP.NET 3.0, AJAX, CSS, XSD, LINQ, UML, Windows2003, Visual Studio 2010, SQL SERVER 2008, TFS, IIS, web services.
- Mainly involved in the design, development, and Implementation.
- Designed and developed the necessary front end screens and involved in Database design.
- Participated in system study and requirement gathering session with stakeholders and converted them to functional specification document.
- Involved in all the phases such as Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing (Unit & Regression) and Deployment for the Desktop as well as the Web Versions.
- Developed Web Forms, C# Class libraries and Business Logic to create 3-Tier .NET application.
- Worked on User controls and consumed in different forms.
- Created various Reports using Data Grid Control and displayed the data.
- Worked on Web Services and Consumed in Client application.
- Created Web Pages for the application and used classes for the code reusability.
- Applied Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to apply styles for the web-pages.
- Worked on designing database tables, creating and updating Stored Procedures.
- Worked on user input validations, exceptional handling and logging.
- Worked on middle tier and provided the business logic and validations.
- Implemented custom forms authentication to secure the application.
- Designed and developed front end GUI using Windows forms (Win Forms) using C#.
- Design Database using DDL, DML per business requirement from the Client.
- Used ADO.Net to build Data Access Layer classes.
- Created different Stored Procedures for data retrieval, inserting and updating, created Triggers and Indexes on database tables.
- Worked on production issues, debugging the application and fixing the issues.
- Wrote documentation for the module that explained internal details of the application.