- 8+ years of demonstrated experience to implement innovative and cutting edge technologies.
- Proven ability in handling complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) efforts includes Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Implementation, Maintenance, Debugging, Testing, Production and Support of client server, Object Oriented Technology, internet/intranet, N - Tier architecture, Distributed and Web based applications using Microsoft .Net Technologies.
- Proficient in Microsoft .Net technologies C#.NET, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0, ASP Classic, ADO .NET, VB .NET,.Net Web Services and Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF ), Win Forms, WPF, Silverlight.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented design methodology and Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, exception handling, generics, annotations and Collections.
- Experience in implementing RESTful AJAX-driven interface and consuming JSON-based RESTful APIs.
- Thorough knowledge of design patterns like MVC, MVVM and Singleton Patterns.
- Experienced in LINQ (Language Integrated Query Language), LINQ to SQL, LINQ to Objects, Entity Framework.
- Expertise in ADO.Net development with databases like SQL S erver 20 05/08 /12 and Oracle.
- Excellent knowledge in enterprise application development technologies using .NET F ramework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0 /4.5 and VSTO in the areas of performance, security, scalability and extensibility.
- Experience in designing web forms and windows forms (win forms). And experienced with web and application server administration including deployment, security, and access control.
- Hands on experience in installing, developing and deploying on application/web servers such as IIS 5.0/IIS 6.0/IIS7.0.
- Expertise in creating Unified Model Language (UML) diagrams like Class, Sequence and Use Case diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Proficient in Object-Oriented, Multi-tier and Service Oriented (SOA) Software design.
- Expertise in writing T-SQL, Dynamic SQL, creating complex SQL queries, SQL Stored Procedures, User-defined data-types, functions, DTS Packages, Cursors, Views, indexes, Constraints, Database Triggers and Temporary tables.
- Created applications and utilities using PL/SQL. Good knowledge of Extraction Transformation and Loading (ETL) processes using UNIX Shell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
- Strong abilities in Design Patterns, Database Design, Normalization, Views, and Creating SSIS packages, SS A S and involved in all stages of SDLC.
- Experience in publishing and consuming Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Taken Responsib ility for technical troubleshooting, root cause analysis, performed Azure deployments and apply fix on Azure applications .
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C#. And expert in debugging an application using the debugging options provided by the Visual Studio .NET IDE.
- Implemented client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation at Controller level.
- Designed and developed prototypes using different Silver l ight services and W eb s ervices.
- Very well acquainted with UML, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and Object Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Excellent analysis, documentation and problem solving skills in developing database intensive Client/Server and Web applications state management techniques.
- Adequate experience in using different code base maintenance tools including Visual source safe Version controller (VSS), Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) and SVN.
- Worked in different UI modules to design/developer UI wireframes using different technologies like JQuery, Razor, Bootstrap, Kendo UI, Java Script, Angular JS, Knockout JS, HTML5, CSS3, Spring, OOP concepts(Java) and Rest based web services.
- Extensive working experience with different methodologies like Agile (Scrum), Test-driven development (TDD) and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in designing and developing business reports using Active Reports, SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), ASP.NET Data Grid and Crystal Reports.
- Excellent team player with strong skills in troubleshooting, problem solving, Interpersonal, oral and written communication.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP Classic, ADO.NET, LINQ, WCF, WPF, MVC, MVVM, REST Services, SOAP, SILVERLIGHT
Languages: C, C++, C# .NET, VB, VB.NET, VB 6.0, PL/SQL, T-SQL, JAVA
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS, DHTML, XML, UML, XSLT, XSD,WSDL, XAML, Web forms, Web Services, PHP, JSON, WSDL, UDDI, Kendo UI, UI, Silverlight 3.0/4.0
RDBMS: SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005, Oracle11g/10g/9i, SSIS, SSAS
Framework: Microsoft.Net 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, Razor, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Spring Framework
Operating Systems: Win- 2000/2003/2008, Windows 7/Vista/XP, DOS
IDE: Visual Studio 2005/08/10/12, Visual Studio 6.0
Web Servers: Internet Information Server (IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0), SharePoint Portal Server
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports, VB Data Reports
Version Control: Visual Source Safe 6.0, Team Foundation Server, SVN
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD, OOP, SOA/ESB
Others: Photoshop, Telerik, VSTO, Azure
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Sr .NET Developer
- Involved in requirements analysis, design and development of various modules.
- Created several Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and triggers using PL-SQL and T-SQL.
- Designed and developed web n-tier middleware applications for services using .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET and ADO.NET) code with SQL Server as the database.
- Have knowledge in Deploying Windows Azure Pack for Windows Server and supporting applications hosted in Azure Cloud Services.
- Extensively used WSDL, JSON, REST, SOAP, XML and UDDI.
- Extensively used ASP.NET Data Grid and Data List controls for displaying the data.
- Worked on Kendo UI Controls to support HTML Controls in all the browsers.
- Integrated some Kendo widgets Date pickers, Numeric textboxes, Tooltips, Dialog boxes, drop-down list, Email, upload, grid etc.
- Used Kendo data source for the server communication to save, update, create, read and delete.
- Data Access Layer was implemented for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using Entity Framework (ORM Integration).
- Used MVC Architecture to design and develop Presentation Layer, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed System Services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET 3.5 provider model. And resolve contention between communicating service components by using ESB/SOA.
- Created WCF Soap and Rest Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Created data access layer using LINQ, Oracle and ADO.NET.
- Implemented GUI development using both Win Forms and Web Forms. Designed the front-end tools using Win forms, which provide the GUI for the product functionality.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies, SCRUM and SPRING Frameworks for rapid development.
- Used SSRS to generate reports. Created Web Forms, Win Forms, Custom Controls, User Controls and Code behind pages using .Net Framework.
- Designed and developed various reports using Crystal Report 9 and SSRS.
- Created Web Methods using Web Service and deployed the Web Service on IIS in the production server.
- Created Web Services (.asmx) using C# with different web methods to authenticate the data in Mainframes.
- Worked on CMS MOSS 2007 to SharePoint 2010/2013 migration methodologies with third party tools.
- Created .NET windows services to export the data into tables, sending emails using C# and Oracle 11g.
- Involved in designing and developing the Web Forms (UI) using HTML 5, CSS, HTML Controls, Server Controls and Data Controls.
- Developed Complex Stored Procedures, Views and Temporary Tables as per the requirements using SQL 2012.
- Develop the business logic using SQL and PL/SQL Stored programs and UNIX shell scripts.
- Involved in Production support activities like batch monitoring process in UNIX.
- Used TFS Bug Tracker to track testing bugs. Used TFS and VSS for version controlling.
Confidential, Irving, TX
Sr .NET Developer
- Created billing components classes in C#, VB .NET, LINQ and Oracle.
- Created a Windows service to generate statements and invoices using billing components.
- Using SSIS, created integration service. These services used to load data from AS400 to SQL server 2012. Created SSIS to scrub the data from AS400 and load that into Excel or text files and upload those files using front end application.
- Developed and Customized Applications using ASP.NET, VB.NET, WPF (WINFORMS), Web Services.
- Designed and developed an application using Model View Controller (MVC) 4 application framework. Implemented ASP.NET MVC validation at controller level.
- Expertise on Microsoft Azure in terms of development, deployment, configuration and worked in the sustainment of the Azure application.
- Used SOAP to Implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML web services in the application.
- Designed, modeled, implemented and architected multi-threaded, enterprise n-tier software agent and Web Services to integrate the client systems using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Automating data loading, extraction, report generation using UNIX shell scripting.
- Wrote Scheduler Scripts in UNIX to run the developed PL/SQL scripts.
- Used the latest WPF/XAML vector based UI framework for the front end and WCF to implement the
- Used Kendo validator for validating forms.
- Involved in creating UI for facility users to report facility status using Kendo framework.
- Designed and implemented various approaches for rendering order chart in Silverlight.
- Designed and developed highly customized Silverlight solution integrated with robust WCF Service.
- Used third party / Telerik controls and customized user controls for graphical/matrix representation of the Facility's Details.
- Developed different WPF controls and customized the appearance of list box and list box items.
- Wrote front-end code using WPF, following all MVVM design concepts, using PRISM and Unity IOC container for composite application development (CAG).
- Interacted with RESTful API services (jQuery, Ajax, and JSON to write/read data from back end services).
- Worked on implementation of Mobile Banking and Retail Banking site including Checking, Credit, Student Banking, Mortgage and Wealth Management. These sites are mobile optimized for iOS, Android and legacy non touch platforms. Extensively worked on the performance optimization of the mobile web application to meet the keynote benchmark.
- Implemented Agile Methodology, SCRUM and SPRING frameworks for rapid development.
- Added Encryption mechanism for all the sensitive data.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Created System Design Specifications, User Requirement Documents, and Functional Requirement Documents.
- Used Ajax controls like Auto complete to show list of providers with prefix in search box.
- Implemented security constraints like SQL Injection Attack, Cross Site Scripting using Microsoft AntiXss and Validating Urls.
- Consumed XML Web Services to invoke different web methods.
- Worked on Window Event Model, Events and Delegate and multi-threading for custom framework.
- Developed reports using SSRS. Participated in handling project management related documents.
- Providers and claims Data interchanged using EDI format.
- Extensive use of Data Tables, Data Readers and Datasets for data manipulation.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, in SQL Server 2010.
- Developed prototype using Silverlight and Web Services.
- Used Grid View control extensively in Web forms. GUI designed and developed using Visual Studio 2008 and ASP.NET 3.5.
- Performed Unit testing, Integration testing, User acceptance testing, Performance testing on the UNIX AIX server for the scripts.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) were used to attain uniformity through all pages.
- Implemented SOA and SOAP through Web service and WCF features.
- Implemented 3-Tier Architecture. Used State Management features.
- Created stored procedures, indexes, user defined functions and triggers in Oracle.
- Improve the performance by selectively using page output caching.
- Caching will not be available for sensitive data’s like SSN, TIN.
- Implemented Agile Methodology and SCRUM framework for rapid development.
- Used TFS Bug Tracker to track testing bugs. Used TFS for version controlling.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Sr .NET Developer/ Programmer Analyst
- Involved in building the web applications right from requirements gathering, planning project, designing database and deploying applications.
- Designed several web pages Query, User Profile, Client Search using ASP.NET and UI controls.
- Used JQuery, JAVA SCRIPT and various web controls to present data to users in a much comfortable environment.
- Involved in developing applications in C# to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio.NET.
- Design responsive and intuitive user interface for the web using XHTML, CSS and both customer AJAX scripts as well as MS AJAX for ASP.NET library.
- Developed, Published, Consumed web services using .NET to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Implemented membership and role based providers for authentication and authorization.
- Used ASP.NET Web Forms, server controls extensively, setting up an inheritance chain of Forms following Object Oriented Programming Principles.
- Exposed business functionality by Creating Web Services.
- Designed and developed web forms in VB.NET, ASP.NET, ASP Classic and C #.NET using .NET Framework 3.0.
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET Server Controls, User Controls and Custom Controls and Master Pages, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for consistent look.
- Used the ADO.NET data binding control line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created Data Tables and have written Stored Procedures for all the Transactions in and out of the Database using SQL Server 2008.
- Created a Data Layer object in C# language which gives the common classes of methods to execute stored procedures into Data Set, Data Table and Data Reader.
- Performed N-Unit Testing according to the business requirements.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the purpose of version control.
- Involved in different phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement analysis, Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation.
- Developed the Data Layer Class using C#, which is reusable for data transactions of the entire project.
- Used ADO.NET to connect web forms to data sources such as MS SQL Server and XML files for manipulating the data in the database.
- Actively involved in designing web pages using Photoshop, Flash and CSS.
- Designed and developed various reports using Crystal Report.
- Wrote UNIX shell scripts to automate the batch process.
- Involved in creating tables and writing Stored Procedures as required by the solution.