- Over ten 8+ years of experience in designing & developing web applications, primarily on .Net technologies using .Net
- 8+ Years of experience in VB6, Classic ASP and FoxPro(Dos), Delphi.
- Extensive experience in UI development using ASP.NET C#, VB.Net, AJAX, JSON, JQuery, MVC & LINQ.
- Good experience in WCF, Web Services (SOAP & RESTFUL Services).
- 8+ years of experience in developing applications in VB 6.0, Classic ASP, FOXPRO Applications.
- Strong understanding and execution of OOPS concept including but not limited to Inheritance, Object, Class, Encapsulation, Method, Message Passing, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Has good understanding on multithreading concepts and Socket programming.
- Extensive experience in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures, functions, triggers, cursors, PL/SQL tables in SQL Server 2008, 2005 & Oracle 9i.
- Experience in working with Telerik Controls, Infragistics controls and Ajax Control Toolkit
- Hands - on experience on ORM like Entity framework.
- Sound knowledge & work expertise on SQL Server BIDS 2005 covering SSIS, SSRS & SSAS.
- Strong skills in using third party development tools.
- Proven ability to plan co-ordinate and implement Full Life Cycle Software Development and Maintenance projects.
- Has worked in a team environment, interacting with Business Users, Business Analyst, Architects, Test Leads, Developers and System Analysts to gather and analyze business requirements and translating requirements to functional and technical design specifications
- Successfully completed MCSD, MCAD, MCSD, MCTS, Dot Net C# and other few brain bench Certification.
Programming Languages: C, C#, ASP.Net, PL/SQL, T-SQL, VB.Net .Net Technologies
.Net Framework: WebForms, WinForms, MVVM, ADO.Net, Web Services, and, LINQ, Entity Framework 4.0, VSTS, MVC 3.0/4.0
Web Development: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, Java Script, Ajax, CSS, Bootstrap, XML Schema, XSLT, JQuery, Sitecore CMS 7.1.
Databases: MS SQL Server Oracle MS Access
Reporting Tools: SSRS, Crystal Reports Middleware WCF, Web API services
Operating Systems: Windows Unix
Application Packages: MS Office, MS Outlook (Microsoft Office Suite)
Sr .Net Developer
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- My responsibilities include performing analysis into the different stages of the system development life cycle in order to support development and testing efforts, identify positive and negative trends, and formulate recommendations for process improvements and developments standards.
- Single handedly developed entire MVC .Net base framework for this project Using Razor.
- Wrote WPF code and designed GUI using XAML, displayed data in form, created user controls, consumed data services in WPF
- Used n-Hibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components
- Extensively used Twitter Bootstrap Framework for developing rich UI
- Used Visual Source Safe for the purpose of Version Control and Source Code maintenance needs.
- Utilized Angular JS and Express framework to create dynamic data driven web pages.
- Reviewed requirements and integrated Site core CMS with SharePoint and other systems
- Developed Restful service using WCF framework and used Angular Js for getting data.
- Designed WCF the front end using XAML Browser WPF for Rich UI.
- Generated Reports using Telerik report for Action Track Project and used Telerik RAD control Data Grid.
- Wrote Store Procedures, and SQL User Defined functions for fetching Transaction details, Survey Details, Customer details and Product Configuration data.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in the web application.
- Used LINQ to SQL to query database and made use of LINQ to objects and Lambda expression.
- Worked an all the layers such as Presentation layer, BLL and DAL as a Full Stack developer.
- Used SQL Server Management Studio extensively for querying the database for additions and modifications.
- Implemented source control and version control using Sitecore Content Management System.
- Implemented page level error handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Involved in the Design of the Application using ASP.Net, WCF, Entity Framework, Linq to SQL
- Used SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) for migrating data from different sources like MS Excel, CSV, Flat File, sources, Oracle database to SQL Server database.
- Involved in Unit Testing, Integration Testing and successful integration of modules and multiple layers in the system.
- Actively involved in Bug Fixing during the build and deployment process and debugging
Sr .Net Developer
Confidential, Little Rock, AR
- Went through the total project development life cycle and have a clear understanding of various tiers as the project was a multi-tier application.
- Coordinated with various groups of the client to gather business and system requirements.
- Involved in application design based on MVC 3, Factory Design Pattern and OOPS. Active Developer of the core developing Team for the Banking Software using C#.Net, SQL Server with MVC Pattern.
- Manage the back-end connection to Microsoft SQL as the data source using ADO.Net and write SQL queries, stored procedures and triggers to manage data.
- Created clustered and non-clustered index to aid faster retrieval of data.
- Utilized Entity Framework technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ Statements, views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures for creating/inserting/updating/ deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Developed Web Service for retrieving Employee Data (based on XML, WSDL, and SOAP)
- Worked extensively on the UI, created views by utilizing MVC3, and created view models.
- Consumed Web Services using WCF for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Used SSIS to fetch the data for daily, weekly, hourly and monthly imports.
- Responsible for creating complex SSRS Reports based on client specifications
- Used Visual Studio for compiling and debugging
- Utilized current and upcoming industry trends and practices to create Sitecore CMS websites
- Used nHibernate, WPF to communicate between DAL and other business components.
- Involved in creating, deploying and managing reports using SSRS.
- Created T-SQL and PL/SQL Store Procedures, Views and User Defined Functions for fetching relevant data to UI for different VP Reports and Divisional Reports.
- Have done data model principles, fit-gap analysis, prototyping, development, implementation, maintenance and support during the product design and development.
- Used VSS for version control during development.
Sr .NET Developer
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Conversion of ADODB part into ADODB.NET.
- Understanding existing VB Modules and conversion to C#
- Solely handled code conversion from VB6 to C# using freeware converter and additional coding and bug fixing derived after the conversion was completed using freeware tool.
- Conversion of existing SQL query to LINQ.
- Wrote Lambda expression for querying the object collection.
- Changed VB class into C# class (which was omitted by freeware tool)
- Developed helper classes in C# using static classes
- Developed custom classes for the new functionality.
Environment: .Net 3.5., VB 6.0, C#, SQL Server, VS 2008
Confidential, Cerritos, CA
- Part of the design and architecture team for this product
- Part of the DAL development team using C#.
- Designed and developed dashboard manager and dashboard components.
- Responsible for developing /maintaining Dash Board module
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Performed design and development for the GIC Application which enables users to create maps of interest and analyze business metrics using their existing web browser.
- Created Web User Controls with both HTML and Server Side controls to allow users to look at the maps dynamically with zoom-in, zoom-out, pan, and information tool capabilities.
- Developed HTTP Handlers for MapControl, which could give better performance at client side functionality. Implemented different Cashing techniques to save the map tiles.
Environment: Visual Studio, C#.Net, SQL Server, Java Script, Map Info GIS tools
- Performed requirements definition, design and developed specifications of the three integrated systems including US Account Planning, Worldwide Account Planning, and BTR modules.
- Designed and developed various business logic components to display the data online, enabling its users to access and display the live data from Siebel.
- Developed a common single interface with improved performance in VB.Net and C# using ADO.Net.
- Developed reusable components in InfoPath using Jscript and established coding standards.
Environment: C#.Net, SQL Server, InfoPath, Java Script, XML, XSLT, AJAX, MapInfo