- Possess 8plus years of strong professional .Net Development experience in various applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Web based Technology.
- Experienced and fully engaged in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes gathering and analyzing business requirements, functional/technical specifications, designing, developing, testing, deploying the applications and providing production support.
- Keen understanding and implemented experience in Waterfall and Agile(SCRUM) methodology.
- Create Controllers and Controller Actions, Action Results, Views, View Models, Html Helpers, Partial Views, Layouts Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with theC#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, VB.NET, LINQ, .NET Framework, Entity Framework(EF)6.0/5.0/4.3, Web Services, Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), CSS3, Web API,Winforms, WPF, SilverLight(4.0/3.0), BootStrap, HTML5, SOAP, JQuery2.x/1.x, AngularJS1.4x.
- Good working experience in writingJQuery 2.0/1.0, AngularJS, JQuery / AngularJS AJAX based web applications to improve the response time and extensively implemented update panels, script manager and triggers.
- Strong hands on programming, design, understanding and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming of XML Web Services, WCF services, RESTfull Services and Web API.
- Good exposure of Object Oriented analysis and design, Searching and sorting techniques, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with code-first approach and database-first approach of EntityFramework.
- Expertise in implementing SOA architecture through WCF services which used to rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise with features Serialization, Vesrionsing, Interoperability and hosting.
- Extensively used LINQ (LINQ to XML, LINQ to SQL), ADO.NET Entity Framework, ADO.NET and T-SQL in developing Data Access Layer.
- Expertise in Implementing Lambda expressions or LINQ Query Expressions for standard query operators that allow traversal, filter, and projection etc.. Operations applied to any IQueryable, IEnumerable different data sources.
- Experienced in building animations for desktop applications using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) files in Visual Studio and Expression Blend.
- Good experience in design, modeling and development of Databases MS SQL Server ( T-SQL ), PL-SQL and implementation of database objects like Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions Triggers and Cursors .
- Experienced inSQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports for report generation, integration into .NET applications.
- Created Error and Performance Reports on SSIS Packages, Jobs, Stored procedures and Triggers.
- Experienced in Version Control Systems using Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team Foundation Server 2012/2010/2008, GIT.
- Experience on using Azure Cloud Services and IBM MQ.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and JIRA for bug tracking.
- Experience working with source control tools VSS, TFS, Git.
- Experience in back-end Database programming using Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Experience in PL/SQL programming including complex SQL queries using stored procedures and Triggers in SQL Server, Oracle.
- Excellent Written, Verbal Communication, Analytical Skills skills with a customer service oriented attitude and worked onsite with the offshore team as coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Programming Languages: C# .NET, C, C++, VB.NET
Xml Technologies: XML
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/ 2012/2010/2008, SQL Server Management Studio, Sql Server Management R2
.Net Frameworks: MS.Net Framework 4.5/.4.0/3.5/3.0
Databases: MsSQLServer 2012/2008R2/2008/2005, MS Access, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i
Reporting Tools: MS Access, MS Excel, Crystal reports 9.0, SSIS, SSRS
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007, MS Office
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server( 2012/2010/2008 ), Visual Safe Source, GIT
Middleware: WCF,ADO.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT,MicrosoftIIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Confidential, Chester brook, PA
- Implemented the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC) and programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Responsible for developing the reusable Components on UI(Views) by developing the Partial Views, View starts, and reusable components for implementing the business rules with C# and OOPS Concepts.
- Implemented Partial views (user controls), Master Pages, Strongly Typed Views and Complex Views.
- Implemented MVC Architecture on client side and creating Models, Controllers, and Views Scope etc Using AngularJS Coded frontend interface with CSS3, Bootstrap and HTML5 .
- Developed MVC application by using Layouts to have consistent look of and to add styles to each page in application and Involved in development of MVC 4.0/5.0 patterns for client server interaction.
- Worked on Angular JS of Scopes, Models,Directives, Filters,Services, Dependency Injection, Routing and Prototyping.
- Used Angular JS as framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Created custom directives in Angular JS for re-usable components.
- Agile methodology and SCRUM for the development and Responsible for attending daily scrum meetings to accommodate client’s requirements.
- Implemented Web API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET, POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Worked on SOAP and RESTFULServices using Web API which return JSON data.
- Used Entity Framework 6.0 to Implement Code First Approach to interact with Database and also implemented the Mappings, Model Changes and UI in Razor View Engine.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used ADO.Net extensively for database interactions using Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data view and Datasets.
- Involved in the entire conversion of the application from VB to ASP.NET MVC5.
- Implemented WCF SOAP/REST and Consumed WCF Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications.
- Built a robust and scalable application that calls a data service based on the SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) paradigm and built using WCF.
- Built WCF clients to make synchronous calls to Web Services over HTTP and SOAP.
- XML Serialization and Deserialization was used before and after data transmission.
- Responsible in developing Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Scripts, Cursors, triggers for database transactions on SQL Server 2015.
- Performed complex parameterized SQL queries to multiple tables in SQL server 2015 and implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables in Domain layer.
- Created SSIS packages for importing data from various data files/excel to the data source.
- Created complicated reports like parameter based reports, sub reports, well formatted reports, matrix reports, chart and tabular using SSRS 2008.
- Implemented Unit Testing through MS Test and created tests for all functions used in the application.
- Utilized the TFS source control software to keep track of new and past versions of code written in my application.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to validate client side validation.
- Has worked on AngularJS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC 4.0/5.0and Web solutions developed using ASP.NET MVC, Razor and Entity Framework.
- Used Entity Framework Code First Approach to create Models.
- Created CRUD operations with Web API Models and Entity Framework .
- Used Http Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and also customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML, XSL, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes. Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked on the enhancements of service layer and consuming the services using WCF services .
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- CreatingTables, Indexes, Views, User defined functions, Triggers, Parameterized Query, Stored Procedures, Constraints and Rolesfor quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2014.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports and Experience in SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS ).
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2014 and SSRS for reporting.
- Performed Unit testing using NUNIT from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing.
- Involved in maintaining versions of source code using TFS (Team Foundation Server) and experience in Visual safe source handling portability and tracking issues.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Technical Associate
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings, Code Review Meetings.
- Involved in scrum meetings, sprint reviews to better design a develop use cases and user stories in an efficient way.
- Involved in creating user controls in ASP. NET 4.5 with MVC 4.0 .
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic in Model using C#.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, Configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Maintenance of the existing application written on VB . net, Asp. Net on the forecasting space and re-writing those using the latest technologies as web based application.
- Written code to access secure Web Services using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.Net, WSDL, XML/SOAP.
- Designed, developed and consumed . Net WebServices for the project and Development support for .Net web services in ASP . Net with C#. Net and consumed it.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Created Data tables and applied the Web Service Enhancements to the Web Service so that the reliability increases.
- Implemented Web Services and WCF to use in the application for critical operations.
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP .
- Extensively used ADO.Net objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records.
- Created a Data Layer object in C# language which gives the common classes of methods to execute stored procedures into a Data Set, Data Table and Data Reader.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins, sub-queries, accommodating complex filters and database links.
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream / upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other systems.
- Reports are generated by using SSRS andReports variables are passed from ASP.NET web pages.
- Involved in creating Dataset in the MS reporting services(SSRS) for calling the stored procedures and passed the parameters to the dataset.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues.
- Using GIT as source control to check-in and check-out the code, TFS for tracking the status of the work.
Confidential, Dover, NH
- Designed and developed web forms in ASP.NetandC# .Net using .Net Framework.
- Developed the application Framework in ASP.Netprimarily using C#.Net with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies.
- Extensively used C#.Net to develop server side event handling and components to handle business process.
- Extensively worked with ASP.NetWeb Site Administration Tool(WAT) to create Roles, Login Controls, Authentication and Authorization Site Security.
- Developed GUI usingASP.Net Server Controls, User ControlsandCustom Controls and Master Pages, CSS for consistent look.
- Used the ASP.Net State Management techniques like Session State, View State to retain the values between the pages transactions, where session is managed in out Proc mode.
- Extensively used ADO.Net objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records.
- Used the ADO.Net data binding controls line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Created Data tables and have written Stored Procedures for all the transactions in and out of the database using SQL server.
- Created Database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2008.
- Developed many T-SQL queries to fetch data as per the business requirements with proper tuning techniques.
- Enhanced the applications performance by constantly monitoring the queries by running Execution plans and query optimization techniques in SQL server .
- Created Integration Services SSIS package to import raw data from MS Excel to the SQL Server 2005 .
- Created automated Unit test plans and performed Unit testing modules according to the requirements and development standards with NUnit testing.
- Supported the IT systems/applications which are currently being used by the end users.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and GUI(Graphical user Interface).
- Created DAC(Data access classes), which were used to connect to the database using Microsoft ADO. NET and Data binding concepts where objects such as Dataset, Data Readers and Data Adapters were used.
- Designed and implemented application using Object Oriented Programming WebForms, C#, HTML, ASP. NET, ADO. NET and User Controls.
- Incorporated Authorization and Authentication on Web.config in Web Forms file and access privileges are provided as per the user credentials.
- Performed database operations on SQL Server 2008 R2 by creating SQL queries, stored procedures, functions, indexes and views.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Indexes, Tables, Views and other T- SQL code and SQL joins for applications.
- Implemented unit test and integration test using NUnit test, which was also used for debugging the program.
- Conducted comprehensive testing of developed objects in development and QA environments, including regression testing before any changes are released to the Production environment to minimize bugs.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.