- 8 yrs of experience in developing .Net framework applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web services, Web forms and Win forms, WPF, MVC, MSMQ.
- Expertise in Angular JS 1.0 And 2.0.
- Hands - on Experience in Writing Complex Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server.
- Expertise in database programming involving Views, Store Procedures and implementation in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014, SQL Anywhere 2012.
- Expertise in database programming involving Oracle Package, Store Procedure in Oracle 11g.
- Hand on Experience on Microsoft Azure.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), which includes requirements specifications, design specifications, development, testing, implementation, and support.
- Good experience in improvement of software process using Agile and waterfall method methodology.
- Experience in interacting with B.A. teams and refining the requirement for clarity and simplicity.
- Good experience in working with TFS, Perforce, Tortoise GIT (sub version) for source code management.
- Experience in coordinating with on site and offshore team members.
- Always eager to learn latest technologies and ready to take up challenges.
- Able to work under time constrains as effective team player.
- Expertise in debugging and solving critical problems.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Windows 2000 Linux (Supervised)
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MS-SQL, LDAP Active Directory, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access.
Languages: C, C++, C#, VB.NET, PHP, HTML, CSS.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC, ADO.net, LINQ, Entity Framework, Web Services,WCF,WPFMicrosoft Azure ., MSMQ
Reporting Tool: Microsoft Report Viewer and Crystal Report
Open Sources: Joomla (1.5, 2.5, and 3.0) and Wordpress.
Software: FileZilla, Cute ftp8, Dreamweaver, Visual Studio (2010, 2012, 2013), SQL Server Management Studio 2008 R2, 2012, Adobe Photoshop, Oracle SQL*Plus, TOAD for Oracle.
Server: IIS, Apache Http Server, Apache Cordova
DevOps Tools: GIT, Puppet, Chef, Ansible.
Confidential, Philadelphia PA
Lead DotNet Developer
- Involved in the design, MVC architectural & build streams of the project.
- Conversion of ASP web forms into MVC architecture design.
- Converting VB.net code into C#.net code.
- Used Agile Models for development.
- Designed UI and done complete validations in MVC architecture.
- Designed UI using Bootstrap framework.
- Used Angular Js 2.0 for calling the API
- Implemented the OWIN Authentication for User authentication.
- Both type validation server side using C# and client side using Jquery.
- Developed web API as a middleware in the application using C#.
- Integrated the SOAP API in the application using C#.
- Created Oracle store procedures to perform database operations.
- Created Oracle Packages for performing the multiple store procedure call.
- Created SQL store procedure to perform database operations.
- Integrating the Web API for performing multiple database operation in multiple databases.
- Integration of Web API in the application to identify the text enables phone numbers.
- Implemented the Google re-Captcha in the application.
- Worked on the LDAP Active Directory for CRUD operations.
- Used Microsoft Azure for Deploy the application.
Confidential, Camp Hill PA
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Involved in the design, architectural & build streams of the project.
- Participated in the Architectural & design reviews with senior members in the team.
- Used Agile as well as Waterfall Models for development.
- Implemented new Functionality as well as provided support for the existing functionality of the System using ASP.NET, VB.NET SQL Server.
- Upgraded existing functionality for accommodating design as well as Workflow changes on a regular basis using ASP.NET, VB.NET SQL Server.
- Used MSMQ for Messaging Platform.
- Designed and Developed Console Applications for various modules in the Application using VB.NET.
- Implemented Client Side Validation using JQuery and Java script.
- Implemented new Search Mechanism for enhancing the various searches in the Application using Solr Technology and Angular JS.
- Lead the team who was responsible for the whole Document Conversion Process from Legacy System to FileNet.
- Also, develop a web application for the validation of the metadata and their respected documents/Images, which is being migrated and converted from Sybase and DB2 to FileNet P8 database using VB.NET.
- Team Size - 10
Sr. Web Developer
- Implemented new functionality of web applications using VB/C# as programming language.
- Developed Desktop Applications using WPF.
- Worked on Reporting using Crystal Reports.
- Upgraded web UI for application to accommodate different styles and work flow based on user type.
- Increased responsive of screen using bootstrap and media query for different screen resolutions.
- Used JQuery and Java Script for client side validation.
- Used Angular Js to develop powerful one page application.
- Designed new screen for performing CRUD operations of email entries by consuming WCF service.
- Create mapping functions between service and application objects.
- Extensively used ASP Validator for server side validations.
- Involved in creating Unit test and testing screen in multiple browser and validating responsiveness using inbuilt emulation option of Google Chrome to test screen for different devices (iPhone 4, 5, 6, 6+, Samsung Galaxy, iPad etc.).
- Used ASP literals for toggling of CSS styles on page load based on user.
- Extensively used Oracle 11g as database for PSS (Provider Self Service) application.
- Used TFS bug tracking tool to fix bugs and attaching unit test results to it.
- Used TFS 2012 for source code management of all PELICAN applications.
- Collaborated with team members for review and analysis of system requirements.
- Created automated unit test methods using VB.Net in .Net framework application solution for total code coverage of all module.
- Highly involved in working with testing team to create test objectives for project requirement detail testing.
- Used MTM (Microsoft Test manager) for test case creation and execution of created test cases.
Web Developer and Programmer
- Involved in gathering requirements from end users as well as scope changes.
- Created the UI layers and web pages, and integrated them to maintain the performance of data flow and data integrity using ASP.NET User Controls, Web Server Controls.
- Implemented ASP.NET View state and Session state to store and transfer data within same pages and to other pages.
- Designed and Implemented application using ADO.NET objects like Dataset, Data Table and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data from SQL Server 2005.
- Created automated Unit test plans using Visual Studio 2008 and performed Unit testing modules according to the requirements and development standards with N-Unit testing.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control and Source code repository.