- IT professional seeking for a growing & challenging opportunity in Software Development industry focusing on application development using .
- Net Framework and SQL Server/Oracle to perform duties and tasks that support full system’s life cycle (e.g., analyses, technical requirements, design, coding and testing).
- 6+ years of IT experience in software development including analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation of software applications.
- Experience in RDBMS, particularly SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 and Oracle 9i.
- Experience in database programming primarily creating Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views using T - SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Experience in developing Oracle Forms and Reports using Oracle tools.
- Experience in designing and developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with Bug Tracking tools, Revision Control Software and other software such as Rational Clear Quest, VSS, Rational Clear Case, Team Foundation Server, JIRA, Confluence, Spicework and Sharepoint.
- Experience in using various methodologies in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Agile/Scrum and Waterfall.
- Exposure to Model-View-Controller (MVC) and AngularJS.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with enthusiastic to learn new skills in a shorter learning curve.
- Ability to interact with end users, self-motivated and very good in teamwork.
.Net Technologies: ASP.Net 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, ADO.Net 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/5.0, C#.Net, VB.Net, .Net Framework 1.1/2.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Programming Languages: C, C++, Cobol, FoxPro, T-SQL, PL/SQL.
Internet Technologies: XML, CSS, XSLT, HTML, Web Services, Silverlight 2.0, Ajax, IIS, MS Front Page.
Databases: Oracle 9i, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
GUI /Other Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2003/2005/2008/2010/2012, Oracle Forms 9i, Oracle Reports 9i, SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case, VSS, Team Foundation Server, Spicework, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint.
Operating Systems: Windows XP Professional/Win 7/Win 8.
Confidential, Hoboken, NJ
- Actively participated in new project development as well as support company-used production systems. This includes (debug/root cause analysis/fix code issues) using Visual Studio .NET 2010/2012 and SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Modified the existing Classic ASP, ASP.Net, VB.Net and C# code as per the requirement.
- Created database table, stored procedures, functions, joins and views as per the requirement using SQL Server 2008/2012 at the backend level.
- Worked with TFS, JIRA and Spicework to resolve defe cts and implement enhancements.
- Interacted frequently with Business team in order to discuss the client’s requirements and worked closely with other teams such as Project Management, System Support and DBA.
- Involved in monitoring rejection reports, contacting Business Team, identify and fix potential issues with lead delivery setups to prevent revenue loss.
- Created and maintained technical documentation using Sharepoint and Confluence.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed Business logic classes in C# and Data Access Layer classes using ADO.Net for the applications.
- Developed the Web pages using the Cascading Style Sheets.
- Used Ajax and Silverlight 2.0 to enrich the application development.
- Modified the existing VB.Net code as per the requirement.
- Used master pages to provide standard template.
- Developed web services to communicate with the Database to generate emails.
- Created database table, triggers, stored procedures, functions, joins and views as per the requirement.
- Designed and Implemented Reports using SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS).
- Used XML files to store data and to bind data with the controls on the front end.
- Used Rational Clear Case for source control.
- Involved in Unit Testing and Acceptance Testing.
Confidential, Westborough, MA
- Developed the reporting module using C#, ADO.Net and Oracle stored procedures, functions and cursors.
- Developed the interface for the Tools section of the Portal using C# Web Forms.
- Created stored procedures, functions and cursors to get the data back to the interface from Oracle 9i.
- Used Data Bound control Data Grid to bind data with the controls on the front end.
- Performed Unit Testing.
- Worked with VSS and Rational Clear Quest to resolve defects and implement enhancements .