- .Net developer with around 4+ years of experience in evaluation, design, development, testing, maintenance and production support using SDLC process and methodologies. Strong skills and experience in Object - Oriented Programming using the .NET framework.
- Involved in various phases of the software development Lifecycle including development, implementation, testing and deployment.
- Experience in application development using Microsoft.NET 4.5/3.5/2.0 and MVC 5.0 Technologies.
- Thorough understanding & experience in designing database Tables, Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers in multiple databases - SQL Server and MS Access.
- Worked extensively on Server side/HTML Controls, Web User Controls using both C# and VB.NET.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like AngularJS.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using .Net and related technologies using methodologies like AGILE.
- Creating Controls in Web Applications and working on various controls like User Controls, Custom Controls, Navigation Controls, Themes, Skins, Validation Controls and Master pages.
- Experienced in developing .Net 4.5 Applications utilizing WCF, XAML, WPF and VS 2013.
- Experienced in developing web-based pages and site designs using HTML, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, Themes, Master Pages.
- Strong experience in Bootstrap grids and in writing of unit test cases.
- Experience with Model-View-Controller 5.0/4.0 (MVC), Client-Server, Three-tier, N-tier architecture, Web API.
- Experience in development and implementation of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts and services.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Experienced with Azure for Building applications that utilize both Windows Azure Cloud Services (platform-as-a-service) and Windows Azure Virtual Machines.
- Experience on RESTFUL API’s Design patterns (MVC (RAZOR), MVP, MVVM) code-first initial developments, Telerik MVC controls, AJAX controls, VB Script, Knockout JS, Visual basics developing using the N-tier architecture and applications.
- Experience in developing and consuming Web Services as per projects requirements
- Hand on experience on Design Patterns and Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Experience in implementing the design Patterns like MVVM (Model View View-Model), MVC and MVP architecture
- Well acquainted with SDLC, Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Good experience in analysis and design in the RDBMS environment and experience in development of Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 .
Programming Languages: C# .NET (4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB .NET, HTML, T-SQL, SQL
UI Technologies: Winforms, WPF, AngularJS, Bootstrap 3.0, Node JS, HTML5.
IDE Tools: VisualStudio 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio, Expression Blend (4.0/3.0/2.0)
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/ 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0
Databases: MS SQL Server 2014/2008R 2/2008/2005/2000, DB2, MS Access 2010/2007/2003 Reporting Tools: SSRS 2008/2005, Crystal Reports (2010/9/8.5/8), Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: VSS, Subversion, TFS 2010/2008
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET Entity Framework 5.0/4.1, NHibernate, LINQ, LINQ to XML, LINQ to ENTITIES, E-SQL, MSMQ, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr .Net Full Stack Developer
- Involved in gathering of requirements and creation of functional specifications for the project, based on the existing use cases and new use cases proposed by the client.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables
- Designed and developed UI using ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, jQuery and AJAX.
- Made use of Microsoft AJAX extensions such as script manager and update panel to make an asynchronous call to retrieve data and update client-side HTML fields for rich user experience.
- Used Grid view control, details view Control, form view Control, Repeater and data list control to display and enable data manipulation at the interface level.
- Master Pages were used to achieve uniformity in the entire application and CSS were used for theming the pages.
- Used ADO.NET and related data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Data Set and Data Table for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Utilized Master pages, Themes, Navigation controls, Authentication to design secure web pages using ASP.NET and built highly responsive and interactive AJAX -enabled Web applications using AJAX Tool kit.
- Implemented Security Features using ASP.NET Login Controls, Personalization, Membership, Authentication and Authorization.
- Created Web Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Implicated test-driven development approach using N-Unit Testing.
- Logging and error handling mechanisms were implemented throughout the application for robustness.
- Developed database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, audit triggers and user defined functions for database operations in SQL SERVER 2008 standard edition.
- Used TFS for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Confidential, Ontario, CA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Developed the independent WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) services and defined Service Contracts for specific functionality in search module.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect and retrieve or manipulate database information.
- Developed, designed and implemented the company's internal DBA Portal using Oracle 11g Application Server.
- Developed packages by using SSIS and developed various reports by using SSRS.
- Responsible for all invoice coding, including reconciliation of invoices to the General Ledger account to ensure proper billing of all invoices by cost center and department code.
- Coded new SQL programs to load and unload data and create reports.
- Subject matter expert on a WPF application written for financial advisers that provides real time data, order entry, reporting, and data visualization. Utilized Prism, MVVM, WCF and SQL Server .
- Developed Stored Procedures and Views to retrieve the order data, calculate expenses and thereafter displayed as a report in SSRS.
- Developed web tier by using JSPs, Tag Libraries, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, and AJAX.
- Implemented web applications using ReactJS library. Implemented reusable components and forms using ReactJS while developing.
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Involved in the development of SOAP based XML Web Services like Financial account.
- Used Grid View, Data List and Repeater controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page
- Designed and delivered three solutions built on MVC 4, SignalIR, NServiceBus and Web API.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render reports.
- All Data Access was done through REST web services calls to a cache database on the back end.
- Experienced in enterprise infrastructure management, IIS /.Net Web application
- Used XML intensively to bind the data to the web controls, data manipulation and to store data and sent as parameter to the stored procedures.
- Created various types of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and deployed on server.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS in SQL Server, MS-Access and Oracle.
- Implemented Serialization and Deserialization of objects.
- Researched and Implemented Notifications module by using Signal R.
- Implemented Web API to use in the application for critical operations and populate the JSON, XML type data to controller.
- Developed Custom Controls which provides flexibility, reusability better design time experience.
- Developed partial post back validations to manipulate data on web pages using AJAX.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
- Working Angular JS framework to bind the data with specific views and to create a Single Page Application (SPA)s
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Implementation of client-side validations consuming jQuery and ASP.NET MVC validation implemented at Model attribute level for server validations.
- Developed MVC Razor views, partial views, layout pages, complex Controllers, helper methods, View Models
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces for earlier version using ASP.NET MVC.
- Adopted ASP.NET MVC4 for Presentation layer.
- Involved in some architectural roles to deploy Splunk enterprise.
- Participated in full development life-cycle using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS, Object Oriented Design (OOD) and concepts of Agile SCRUM.
- Worked on creating Custom Azure Templates for quick deployments and advanced PowerShell scripting.
- Created controller, models and views according to the requirement of client.
- Implemented Authorization using ASP.NET SQL Role Providers model.
- Used validation techniques and Java Script for User Input Validations. Designed and developed web forms using ASP and VB Script
- Implemented WCF services to retrieve various accounts information. Involved in the design and development of Windows Forms using C#
- Deployed and Maintained windows phone applications on Azure skills.
- Developed the server-side code using C#, VB.NET and client-side code using Java Script with Visual Studio IDE
- Involved in creating SSIS packages to migrate large amounts of data. And responsible for creating database design, tables, stored procedures, and data controls using MS SQL Server.
- Tested, Cleaned and Standardized Data meeting the business standards using Fuzzy /exact lookups using SSIS tasks.
- Extensive working experience in database Design and development, writing Complex database sub quires using Joins, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored procedures, Functions and Triggers.
- Created Layout pages to access the same UI data in all pages and partial pages.
- Analyzing, reviewing and creating the business requirements, design documents, use cases and functional requirements document.
- Involved in all phases of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) life cycle.
- Created different business classes and interfaces using .NET Framework 4.5 with Object Oriented Programming Methodology.
- Developed the web pages using ASP.NET and C#.
- Application is built using C#, .Net Framework 4.5, MVC and implemented dependency injection in the design pattern using entity framework.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development with Angular JS and application development with C#.
- Used C# advanced concepts like automatic properties anonymous types, lambda expression, Extension method.
- Developed a cloud mechanism using XML web service for the client to connect to the server from anywhere.
- Designed the database and wrote stored procedures and triggers.
- Created user interfaces for displaying results using Telerik, AJAX and ASP.Net.
- Involved in maintaining databases using SQL server.
- Developed the various forms using validation and rich controls, AJAX Extended controllers, and created XML documents for embedding data into the controllers.
- Designed, developed and trouble-shoot the application using advanced Microsoft technologies such as ASP.NET MVC 4 with Entity Framework, jQuery, HTML5 razor, XML, WCF, WPF and CSS3 using agile development practices.
- Implemented multiple web services for feeding data to multiple applications using WCF.
- Worked with SSIS packages and SSRS reports.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.5, C#.Net, IIS 6.0, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, LINQ, Entity Framework, SSIS, SSRS Visual studio 2012, Java Script, jQuery, SQL server 2008, WCF, MS Dynamics CRM, Cloud .
- Involved in interacting with the clients on a day to day basis, effective allocation of tasks to all offshore team members, involved in coordinating with the team to ensure coverage of requirement, effort estimation & resolution of issues on time to ensure delivery of quality work.
- Involved in Real Time Transaction and System Testing.
- Involved in UI, functional, regression and browser compatibility testing.
- Involved in defect triage meetings with the developers and project management. Experienced in working with business analysts to understand the domain from client's business perspective.
- Used UNIX to check server logs using shell scripting.
- From detailed use cases, created test cases for Web applications and Web services.
- Involved in analyzing the business requirement documents (BRD), Functional specification documents to prepare test cases.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like AngularJS.
- Involved in logging and tracking defects in Quality Center (defect management tool) with proper severity and priority.
- Facilitated test automation team using HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) for regression and functional testing by executing VB script test cases.
- Involved in creation of test plans, preparing Traceability Matrix, Test Cases.
- Performed the Back-End testing to ensure data consistency on front-end by writing and executing enterprise level complex SQL statements on the Oracle Database using TOAD.
- Performed all aspects of software quality assurance: development of test plans and test cases, integration, functional, stress, regression and acceptance testing.
- Creating and modifying automated scripts/tools using Java/Web Driver, SQL queries and stored procedures for quality assurance and analysis.
Environment: .NET framework 3.5/3.0, C#.Net 3.0, ASP.NET 3.0, ADO.NET, HTML, CSS, AJAX, AngularJS, Java Script, PL SQL, Bootstrap, WCF, UML, jQuery 1.0, SSIS, XML. Windows services, web services, Visual studio, .Net 2010/2008, IIS 6.0, SQL server 2008 R2, Quality Center, Quick Test Professional, TOAD.